All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka

Posts 661 to 690 of 991

Doka_60 wrote:

Но вот вопрос:В теперишних рецептах я не вижу в списке ВЫСИВКИ.С чем это связано?С упором больше на карпа?

это связано с тем что поставщики подвели :) просто в супермаркетах Донецка перестали продавать этот шикарный ингридиент  :'(

Have us in Dnieper River (on Dnepromlyne) sell fellow-on 20-25 kg. The wheat and rye. The price issue for bag-40-45gr. There and tarimsya.

P.S. Infomeeting until not been.

100 %! Respect you! I winter'm resting! Enleve on lures! Ah not can I still adjust on winter feeder! Although if would was partner the likely eiaee would!

Is used whether in prikormke seeds sorghum (millet) and how, are roasting, zamachivayutsya or.
And at all need whether such ingredient for what the fish.

Who any owns information, as producers prikormochnykh mixtures increase term their storage?? Especially interested a mixture with HCl?

Monster Crab wrote:

Who any owns information, as producers prikormochnykh mixtures increase term their storage?? Especially interested a mixture with HCl?

Where sea salt.

Thank you --. But as precisely it is used in this case? In mixture of simply is actually added where sea salt?

Monster Crab wrote:

A as precisely it is used in this case? In mixture of simply is actually added where sea salt?

Simply is actually added where sea salt.

Thank for information

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

That admit honestly, I want only for themselves find base. The right base, without flavoring and hinder its in purposes sensible austerity with Brauningovskimi branch.

Year has passed. If not secret than over the search for or I that the missed and you about this wrote? Himself tormented similar search for.

Romeo wrote:

supermarkets of Donetsk stopped sell this chic ingredient

On Solovki-as dirt. I on buckets buying. And still many godyaschegosya in prikormku.

Tell pl. - who uses in prikorke wheat flour grits. Not can find about it reference. And thought to apply along with maize meal as nizkoenergeticheskiy Napovnyuvach for "sypuchki."

In my opinion-any grits-- grits in prikormke utterly not has time razmoknut and on a tooth, as a minor gravel. That in it can attract fish, in hard, crude and nerazmokshey-not understand. Although inscription in prikormku, to increase span (but this in farms, when prikormka does end, in city to go, half-day spend go looking scrap, and couple of days until Check-Out swim can be) location times-I.M.H.O.,, not both teach life

майк wrote:

I.M.H.O. ,-any grits-- grits in prikormke utterly not has time razmoknut and on a tooth, as a minor gravel.

Then created surprisingly that attracts carp in boylakh :crazyfun: or those same tiger SV Cedar Nuts. Their even cancer not can to bite :flag: not need to try to understand that have fish on mind - eats all and all righty!

майк wrote:

At Solovki-as dirt. I on buckets buying. And still many godyaschegosya in prikormku.

We a bit about different things are talking, the quality of not the on Solovki.

Have Boylov modicum smells there is :flag: A if still dipovat, then there already like pee nepodetski :)

duffy333 wrote:

Wu Boylov modicum smells there is A if still dipovat, then there already like pee nepodetski

In principle yes. On plastic the maize carp gets caught. And even on foams many what fish you can catch :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2012 18:07:01)

You sho with them, to shoot? Bran-baking powder, and not moreover, what perishing there the quality of.

майк wrote:

Knock off-baking powder, and not moreover, what perishing there the quality of.

Mechanics a bit different have vysevok of food of higher varieties and those bran that on Solovki. I has tried. Realistically different mechanics.

Nikolayyy wrote:

uses in prikorke wheat flour grits.

On-my-bullshit. And at all something in some magazine was article the with (poplavochnik Kharkiv) Peoples prikormka-as this there is-there increasingly on bubochkam-including designing, flavoring, iaiieieoaee, colourings-and increasingly from the deli, not about how how many vde or fishdrim mix. Keep poking around in online; it's, find the signature, not'll regret it

Bran-departure mukomolnogo production. Wastes of higher quality? Ah-ah, case.

Romeo wrote:

realistically different mechanics.

Come play with the growth makukhoy-with bran hinder, any the mechanics atoning. But as you homes define, what add, what turn it down-there is any criteria?

майк wrote:

Knock off-departure mukomolnogo production. Wastes of higher quality? Ah-ah, case.

Yes, fell Romeo :crazyfun:

Tomorrow food on Oskolskoe created harvest dace and can be a white bream can spit out everything what prikormku better hook up
And the honored forum and understood not lived quite :D

Чечако wrote:

Tomorrow food on Oskolskoe created harvest dace and can be a white bream can spit out everything what prikormku better hook up
And the honored forum and understood not lived quite :D

January month however. Not know the right what you this created, but our already's frozen. If in your go warm seule and water plyusovaya - the oboznach more accurate conditions.
Have us on River ice still there is no, but prikormka already not works. Land, clay, night crawlers in equals sootnosheniyakh- here is and the entire prikormka.

About bran mean that say. Och they me like on spread of information on during (if their koneshna dipnut or large platter with cannabis, linen mix) och are good by the quality of bran in supermarkets - micro grinding and not so frankly. The scent of as bazaar (who incidentally och hard whip any aromatizatorom) these bran go as diets product, for baking perhaps, in general quite highly qualitative product. And prikormka with adding nano-bran on of plasticity under mean-ass mechanics - surpasses minitye brands.

+1

maury wrote:

hard whip any aromatizatorom

Cinnamon Earth can be whip, only moisture to slightly before, to getting all over. Enleve on-start-there bran vyvalivayut prikormku from trough and give pole upward-can be with polvody to feeding trough fish put. And what have them smells-not ” Nor do. But as he fish? It their preferences.

There is homes bag real bran here is I and think try their as Napovnyuvach mutti many food little
Created of course already underneath ice blasting

Want become watch terrain on summer

Here is sostavchik if for the carp there is thought of the farmsteads good :cool:

+2

Romeo wrote:

here is sostavchik

:cool:

Romeo wrote:

Yesterday zamesil the first composition on a carp.

1. 3 kg breading
2. 3 kg red sponge-
3. 1 kg strawberry sponge-
4. 3 kg maize meal groats a major grinding
5. 1 kg prozharenogo konoplyamogo seed (entire grain)
6. 2 kg maize meal flour
7. Mere 0.5 kg sugar
8. 30 grams red food sulphate

Dobryi day. And why in prescription two kinds of sponge-( Red and farm). And still. In your video (post 693) are using slivovye muffin. So as I in cookery not strong, emerged question: Keks- this and there is, so-called - BISKVIT?

Last edited by ФИО (Feb 2 2012 14:10:57)