All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka

Posts 751 to 780 of 991

майк wrote:

in it there is oil-cake, which has used progorkat (oxygenation fat),

Mike, and why oil-cake, not seed?

Ah, first, deshevle- understandable without additional explanations. Second, I makukhu'm using, as baking powder, for smell other things. Not, I and raisins used, when in one place caught on fire prikormku to-- followed, bought in no clothing left three package fried, I'd got it milled, made a sauce. Simply tried with makukhoy, the outcome suits, what there to dwell on. I believe prikormku the most raskhoduemym raskhodnikom (sorry for Obcom), so'm saving the money. On it, and not on the cow sheds or suppose, povodkakh. Outcome me suits, why further bother?
Text or A on progorkluyu seed-by-seed anyone pouncing chance better position not less, than on makukhu in my opinion

Last edited by майк (Mar 16 2012 22:28:55)

Who that can say about krilevoy flour

Have aeglichan this now the latest PC starts beeping fishing-prikormochnoy fashion - for example, Marukyu SFA 400

duffy333 wrote:

Wu aeglichan this now the latest PC starts beeping fishing-prikormochnoy fashion

Our market will not accept such product, and here is "trishechky, for sebe" can be get somethin 'kil 30 for "try."

Found today in Internet Amrosievskiy a formula-feed plant krilevaya flour rasfasovka 25 kg the price in r-not 5 Grzywna (

Question how many and on whom bandy

And here is it begins to become interesting. Market market, fish his passed would, this very product.

The British in prikormku add. And in maggot as peresypku-otdushku sypyat.

And I and pasta "Ocean" in delis in remember. Composition the same, but not dried.

майк wrote:

A on progorkluyu seed-by-seed anyone pouncing chance better position not less, than on makukhu in my opinion

This accurately, especially confusing plethora of worthy producers. The progorklaya, then edges. Bought bag, opened and threw away. And makukhu edirnorazovo borrow many simply need not and increasingly will well. An avid zealot from a pipe prikormki always would find a way to and place have under hand have a fresh one makukhu. ^ ^

Friends, could you tell me, please. Here is under adding a some dried bread and barley, maize meal groats or pshenichki their better zaparivat or in separating the form of sue in prikormku? Want in this season more attention paid from a pipe prikormke. Under adding a in than he I these components rasparival. As increasingly same efektivney.?

In separating the form of these things will work, as razrykhliteli. Not, days through three did not attract trourists on bottom they's getting mushy, fish their eat, but it you need to? Likes all that paperwork to issue with gotovkoy- deal home. I opponent use of just of a boiled in prikormke, and at all something deal master's, ca whom and likes.

+1

Olegp73 wrote:

That under adding a some dried bread and barley, maize meal groats or pshenichki their better zaparivat or in separating the form of sue in prikormku?

Boil or zaparivat. But promoted in prikormku need very neatly and in measure - easily you overfeed point such prikormkoy if fish little or she nekrupnaya.

All so individually from time year, dam and fish - that any the definitive answers not there is. I personally so same the second year already fishing, now and again without mixes.

Not, goal not harvest on bag for, and use its as Napovnyuvach, in very reasonable range. 8-) Thanks for cues, d try.

Dobryi day every forumchanam. Can who the employs in makeshift prikormkakh grain RYZhEЯ (fried, parennye, powdered)? If yes - the at what fish works? Thank you for answers.

Roma give me some pointers pl you now're out of on supplier of warehouse prikormki with than this stems they more effectively or simply not 'hochet'sya be bothered with with homemade

Colleagues! Could you tell me or specify on subject preparations prikormki with use of treacle? As treacle to dilute concentrated cooling fluids, promoted or that can be "dazzle oncoming" with its help? In plans sea Bass and melkokarp. Thank you!

Чечако wrote:

Roma give me some pointers pl you now're out of on supplier of warehouse prikormki with than this stems they more effectively or simply not 'hochet'sya be bothered with with homemade

Who you such said? I regex a new producer because there is interest to a new. Commercial interest I have no. All from this producer from, high quality until Boylov’for establishing the :flag:

From makeshift I never refuse.

A homemade prikormka can become very effective, only cost she will costly :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 19 2012 14:45:03)

+1

Yuri wrote:

How treacle to dilute concentrated cooling fluids, promoted or that can be "dazzle oncoming" with its help?

Whew. Ah reach the treacle stir kil 10 prikormki and all'll understand. You thinking this can be on nutshell to tell? Armrests of armrests of.

+1

On Bakery or konditerku turn need to, correctly Roma? :flag:

Valera64 wrote:

At Bakery or konditerku turn need to, correctly Roma?

Pralno!

Other lichku

Today stupidly boiled a bit simply promiscuous under hand corn (with a soaking however, after cooling off period where remorse distributed its in so-called zip - packages (polyethylene with "lightning"), and remaining after boiling maize starches syrup leaked in a pet the bottle. Question znatokam-what demands to storage devices? (Kreozamorozka, under the cushion mother-in-law, in bachyok toilet seats, or simply so can be to store in conditions "street" temperature in the obscure of it?)

Фидерер 71 wrote:

today stupidly boiled a bit simply promiscuous under hand corn (with a soaking however, after cooling off period where remorse distributed its in so-called zip - packages (polyethylene with "lightning"), and remaining after boiling maize starches syrup leaked in a pet the bottle. Question znatokam-what demands to storage devices? (Kreozamorozka, under the cushion mother-in-law, in bachyok toilet seats, or simply so can be to store in conditions "street" temperature in the obscure of it?)

Fear that only in freezer.

Well would... to spin through a meat-grinder and dry, dosushit in and stir.
Tickles ribs - Instant rice for further that they with prikormkoy

Thank you for the answer! Put an already in the freezer, consider what tickles, grind and dosushivat there is no sense, more wanted to proeksperementirovat as the pourer on insider trading? Or hair-so and if promoted in lures from day one, then can be in any the form of.

Hi, on these weekends on plotve and podleschiku finally made a sauce its just plotvinuyu, which "nastaivalas" still with November. Recognized [kayf]eiaee as all is identically broke a :love: (himself themselves not "way to - no one not there. As ottestiruyu all packs'll post an a new recipe. But realistically a limb here and and under your dough and from mechanics and created - fish gonged. Brand-name a mixture have neighbor dace and podleschikov not attracted. Distance was just 10-15 meters on width and the distance the same.

And here is a new composition red carp putting accurately not d. Fish enjoyed, but on mechanics me not grassroots my experiment. On trofeevskiy feeder strawberries better much lovilos - means goal were not achieved!: '(Remaining packs routing as the cohesive on with start-up zakorm.

In samoedlnykh convoys, on carp think need to move in direction supplements from karpfishinga. For the groundwork pick up volumes K trofeevskie so as their is easiest buy in my case.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 24 2012 16:01:33)

+1

And still I made on you several kilos sports active a mixture for industrialized fishing chopped srani. If work - with me recipe :flag: is worth created pittance.

And and still advice for prikormkostroiteley. Until Easter only has passed need to taritsya food with - their then difficult will buy. And chichas there is almost vezed still :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 24 2012 16:08:18)

Romeo wrote:

A still I made on you several kilos sports active a mixture for industrialized fishing chopped srani. If work - with me recipe :flag: is worth created pittance.

And and still advice for prikormkostroiteley. Until Easter only has passed need to taritsya food with - their then difficult will buy. And chichas there is almost vezed still :flag:

Edited Romeo (Today 16 :08: 18)

Signature author

I for any seething except hunger strike!

Colourings what you can advise, I mean color?

vladkir wrote:

modernisation what you can advise, I mean color?

Here all until platitudes simply:

1. Brown - a dace, podleschik.
2. Royal - carp, bream and melkosran type ukleyki and krasnoperki.
3. Red - carp.
4. Green - Crucian - yes-yes Crucian!
5. Black - a dace.

As something so :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 24 2012 16:37:23)