All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka

Posts 961 to 990 of 991

Merkuyu when mulku: And if in samopalnuyu prikormku add, as medium-, krupnofraktsionnuyu component, droblennye in coffee grinder boyli (mean 1,5kg samokatov - lie without affairs (ah not karpyatnik I, and all here)? What have kagala will opinion? Thank you.

Karpyatniki add in mixture of for zakorma krushennye both: Boyle

've their 5 kopecks (at work their now tried to long to explain, but equipment spent, using not on appointment. The coffee grinder. Razmolnoe, not ” supply crushing equipment. I elektromyasorubku Vinnitsa hotel (kutternaya, essentially much the coffee grinder.) on razmole prikormok competition was, but, as gritsya-is a master-the Barin. Prisposobu a special for drobdeniya Boylov on video saw, much detail let karpyatniki tell.

On really the process of fragmentation has taken hold I not beat myself up. Question is worth about really presence of droblenykh Boylov, as component of prikormki.

Механик wrote:

Merkuyu when mulku: And if in samopalnuyu prikormku add, as medium-, krupnofraktsionnuyu component, droblennye in coffee grinder boyli (mean 1,5kg samokatov - lie without affairs (ah not karpyatnik I, and all here)? What have kagala will opinion? Thank you.

In this year I applied couple of times both: Boyle in the form of major faction in prikormke, one not which met karpyatnik authorized pack, than I and exploited. I their not and I ran my and not was playing on the Stripper in thresher, but on Bank have filled as ragulya :D and added in prikormku. That would something Afghanistan’s particular brand I would not said, simple major faction, climate in klyove, too, special not was, near sat comrade with the peas and in prikormke, was biting, equally. If anything both: Boyle not gonna ruin cooked prikormku, and can so become, that will on head vyshshe than another major faction in your conditions.

Last edited by Manowar (Sep 17 2012 19:02:42)

Thought was such a: If boyli have own smells, then on general backdrop of prikormki must as something allocated their the scent of and taste. Plus, if Boyle leave a stink on Busterom, effect should be. I so think.

What thought, a respected electorate?

Механик wrote:

what are the thought, a respected electorate?

And whom rallied harvest? If belle the krushenye both: Boyle as a goat belongs button accordion. Can and will effect but the price will be for such zffekt too zaoblachnaya!

Its, belenkuyu, and let us. And if think, then in River what only nor lives (fish, in sense). Better targeted on mind not presupposed.

Механик wrote:

ANY OF ITS, belenkuyu, and let us.

Better oparika 1 kg for those same her buzani. Both: Boyle not option.

Oparik malopodkhodyasch, camping on K. Razrykhlyaet donnuyu prikormku, "it's turning" its from trough. Although. Can I and oshebayus. So now correct.

Механик wrote:

Oparik malopodkhodyasch, camping on K. Razrykhlyaet donnuyu prikormku, "it's turning" its from trough. Although. Can I and oshebayus. So now correct.

Mistaken. Kipyatochkom his oshpar or in morozilochku on couple of denkofff and will use super of each.

Summer created cool way to. Put on during on half an hour-an hour in neprovetrivaemoy container inspection systems and he gonna suffocate.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 17 2012 21:38:47)

Thank you for science!

Romeo wrote:

summer created cool way to. Put on during on half an hour-an hour in neprovetrivaemoy container inspection systems and he gonna suffocate.

And I his was throwing away my. o.O

margulis wrote:

A I his was throwing away my.

Stupidity all of this. :tomato: Nothing should not disappearing - all in deal must go!

I have oparik 1 month in refrigerator languish. Part of, of course, pupated, but bodrenkikh was the overwhelming majority. And kastery, and kicks are gone: Diving with equal success, especially in paired Custer-kicks. A douchey sammich.

Механик wrote:

kind of like a sammich.

I have usually in this butere eat all in primarily Custer's. Think, because, that his simply easier to derail with hook, he not myasistyy, as maggot, and liquid in sound casings.

Question "in load of this": "Obvarennyy" oparik (post # 981) has a positive buoyancy. Under adding a his in donnuyu prikormku, he, naturally, will well up and unositsya the passage (had forced on River), not eyes in prikormke. As his "to leave" in prikormke? Thank you.

Was flailing. Been writhing around. Not want. And will have to do winter potato gun on the next season. For massive launch zakorma firms suitable not have enough regions for you - costly: '(Are poor my dirty.:' (For starters kil 100 when I makes water,.

Still there is, little thoughts produce on light recipe samopalnoy metodnoy prikormochki. Will make several options. If all tickles de something in May will formuler for public. Good now there is access to a good the originality for cyprinids kept mixtures and to very / Swedish pelletsu. :love:

Finished another site migration excercise in zabugornykh films on green prikormku appeared thought have this deal on our fish.

In general winter of weighs heavily on head. Need to than something his take. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 09:48:12)

+1

In the past year received zanedorogo battlefield biscuits - namolol and hooked up samopala kil 60. Summer otrybachit not broke a and butter in pechive matter entire sypukhu. Join careful with maslennymi!

maury wrote:

Lujza otrybachit not broke a and butter in pechive matter entire sypukhu. Join careful with maslennymi!

Strange. I have in zip-huge sometimes and on 9 months lies potato gun :dontknow:

Perhaps that the battle "got damp" (as option.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 12:50:50)

Maslyanichnye biscuits have properties as and all butter zakisat - on just peace strangest this normally. So with pechivami on maslennoy basis of need to be be careful and to store their in darkness and the cold or use only sandy - on which I and moved in the last time.
Although karpusha formentirovannyy lame polyublivaet - but I quite get pissed all time with kislyakami - acknowledge their on church familiar losharikam in fishing - and thereafter they me not times oblavlivali :D

maury wrote:

Maslyanichnye biscuits

Rasshifruy that this such. Bo I can feel we not're gaining on each other.

Romeo wrote:

Rasshifruy that this such. Bo I can feel we not're gaining on each other.

Roma, present biskvitnoe dough not contains plant and animals-( flour, sugar, egg, including designing test and flavoring organic) and because it and peatmosses from him not / on debt. Our people on simplicity mental buys cheap biscuits where there is vegetable and animals fats (mainly margariny) and believes this substitute biskvitnym sukharyam.
When was not decisional laziness this to do, I’puddings it for cake and on couple of minutes threw their in quaint authentic little place on 50% capacity. They quickly nagrevalis and through 20 minutes under you cooled it down morph right in peatmosses, which I in two polyethylene huge have to crush until grinding halt after faction with a rolling pin.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 7 2012 14:14:12)

Vadkh wrote:

Roma, present biskvitnoe dough not contains plant and animals-( flour, sugar, egg, including designing test and flavoring organic) and because it and peatmosses from him not / on debt.

I for their practice he continued not one a hundred kg from a pipe prikormki. I can with certitude say - nothing never progorkalo I have. With that sometimes kept the ready prikormku rasfasovanuyu in zip-packages until 9 months.

Scrap biscuits’so. Not particularly focusing attention what there fats and camping on D. And camping on P.

All of this from crafty I.M.H.O.,. The reason progorkaniya prikormki in another :flag:

maury wrote:

and to store their in darkness

Precisely so always and have the and importantly not on balconies or garages and in apartment in the murky separating place :cool: Nothing with prikormkoy not happening.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 15:00:08)

And I constantly leave in their a mixture straw sunflower seeds, the cannabis plant,, sesame and peanuts - ???? straw svezheperemolotyy with large bones of butter :dontknow:

And perishing pro biscuits which passed thermal processing and to speak nothing to acquire. Nothing to there progorkat if to store correctly - poditozhu - shoals with samopalom only because of his wrong storage :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

execution biscuits’so. Not particularly focusing attention what there fats and camping on D. And camping on P.

All of this from crafty I.M.H.O.,. The reason progorkaniya prikormki in another :flag:

On expense progorkaniya, not I wrote, but visual, that it there is. No one not revisit it process oxidative-. As for example in the old makukhe. ??? ?? ? ? Dima (Feeder) have him sticks and. In these basic secret ingredients and but he aptly. Question in the long the right storage results such prikormok. If fresh the they work without issues.

Vadkh wrote:

How for example in the old makukhe.

Oil-cake deposited most often in direct contact with air. These all said. In package with "otzhatym" air processes strongly are slowing. So example with makukhoy incorrect :flag:

And still little who is receiving tribute attention in their prikormkakh thus added as where sea salt and sugar. They essentially serve natural chemical preservatives and in right insufficient significantly improve the a mixture :flag:

And with other hand what this I. Ah progorkaet have someone something. Importantly that I have not progorkaet. Means I correctly have the and'm kneading it from better seasonal ingredients.

And and still not need to buy components for prikormok on "the birds." And will happiness :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 15:10:39)

Romeo wrote:

And I constantly leave in their a mixture straw sunflower seeds, the cannabis plant,, sesame and peanuts - ???? straw svezheperemolotyy with large bones of butter :dontknow:

Groundnuts not I put it right - simply not likes and chack slightly replacing the and raisins - this caveat tour buses stop, but only on warm water. Doohan is worth - simply the drill. :cool: