All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka

Posts 91 to 120 of 991

wrote:

Nu, all-??? any logic there is. Perhaps, fish are scared by noise from strike trough and exits on greater distance, or it not like-falling on head prikormka, i.e. need zakormitsya and with burden harvest (is obtained already as have karpyatnikov).

Yes would still not is logical. Better then harvest on method. Works and wait for, but prikormka must be.

Romeo, that can advise in this case, can ostentatious bombarding or contrary more often. Can feed was many in point. The nozzle sitch was maize + maggot.

ILDAR wrote:

Romeo, that can advise in this case, can ostentatious bombarding or contrary more often.

As not paradoxically, but color prikormki (Red) could play with you malevolent joke precisely for Amur river.

Something concrete advise is difficult, I not know nor depth in place fishing, nor weather conditions, something counseling, d not objective :dontknow:

The depth of 2-2.5 Dam the exit with mulyaki on the firm bottom fished in a meter from mulyaki, the distance from Bank 15-20 meters from Bank further mulyaka. Weather conditions eiaee in this Sunday on Tarasovke.

Dood wrote:

. Sensas Attractics Bremes - 1 cap.

This such a dark is biscuit, ah very perishing stinking liquid?

Interested in, as she you have works. I used whole returned, and such a sense of, that our bream this flavouring fears. Concentration did different, effect not was.

timka wrote:

This is such a dark is biscuit, ah very perishing stinking liquid?

Interested in, as she you have works. I used whole returned, and such a sense of, that our bream this flavouring fears. Concentration did different, effect not was.

This to participants the tournament Dnipropetrovsk area 2008 - I cited article about him.

In this season leschu I suggest honeyed aromas - he not refuses.

As in Holiday, spent what something number of time on the search new components for prikormok and found, that coconut steel wool sells in several better: White, red, yellow, blue and even a few flowers. From whom there is experience: What color better apply?

And still: There is whether sense late-autumn promoted in prikormku coriander? On several church in the second half of October has tried options prikormok with your coriander and without him - special difference not saw.

No one has tried use in the composition of the prikormki, for example on dace, features into from peanuts? On past church sake of interest concocted mere a couple balls prikormki with adding husks and deserted near Bank. Chaff, our product line goes from checks its components prikormki, sought upward and obrazovyvala underwent "cloud."

Every component is important for certain kinds of fish! Coriander, for example, is important under it catching bream, gustery! And steel wool is just are blended with sustainable the scent of, I think, this component is coming under it comes to shagging small fry (still a dace more likes Royal, orange color)!

This, too, just my opinion!

Regularly leave that coconut those shavings, in prikormku under it comes to shagging small fry :cool:

More often white color of. It allows faster brad (break) mixture of on bottom. Moreover particles shavings, find yourself sunbathing on upward, allow lower fish, behind higher. So same on during attracts fish to prikormlennoy point with big celestial distances.

On-about pomegranate, he more attracts dace, and cinnamon - of bream, at least, on Dnieper River. Coriander can be apply and on Cold water, but not many.

On of last fishing, prevailed dace only rasparennoy cannabis. Fell to sleep in the feeder and did congestion from prikormki. Dipoval hemp oils.

wrote:

Dipoval hemp oils.

And what was the bait?

wrote:

A what was the bait?

White maggot.

wrote:

found, that coconut steel wool sells in several better: White, red, yellow, blue and even a few flowers. From whom there is experience: What color better apply?

I not has tried never that coconut those shavings,, but there is whether sense its apply? I so think, on price she not cheap.

I use bran, for these goals 5 Grzywna (. - 1 build. Breaks down the prikormku, and very talk create pole mutti, attracting fish!

And afield the disobedient coconut steel wool? :)

Burik wrote:

A afield the disobedient coconut steel wool?

Bag coconut shavings about 2 Grzywna (.

Like would hear from you prescriptions for prikormok own preparations for winters. ???? with applicable of the secrets of. Concrete workers prescriptions.

From themselves correct, that enleve in this time not so as summer and so'm using or winter series of prikormok, when they there is or on peatmosses with Hercules game, and molotymi seeds sunflower seeds. On a recent component there is disputes in fishing environment about his application of in winter period. Experience of the blackout prikormki in winter time not mean.

So as "land" signature not sells, and krotovin there is no, and from rivers not I take. Than darken other in cold time not know.

P.S. Naturally in prikormke a minor night crawlers.

wrote:

The darken other in cold time not know.

Can be try cocoa, but cautiously with number of, so as except color of gives flavor and taste of.

Still recently found, that grechnevye flakes have dark brown color, especially if their grind up on coffee grinder.

Moreover, can be let maslo from Battle of the Moskowa bread and miss through a meat-grinder.

And still option (learned accidentally) - overcook groundnuts until black color of, give him cool down and peremolotit on coffee grinder - color is obtained tawny ochre-black, but here the same moment, that and with cocoa - overdone and peremolotyy groundnuts why something gives strong smells chocolate.

All these components thank personally, truth, not in winter, and in spring-deciduous-autumn period, the last time in the second half of October.

Ah and the most traditional option - foods coloring (personally not has tried, but already bought). But with their shorting can arise the problem. I in Khartsyzske leapfrogged ahead all shops, supermarkets, minimarkets, markets, but with first times not found, sellers in one voice argue that after Easter not sell such a.

And found couple of weeks ago on market accidentally - on ranks, where grandmothers traded different a little somethin '- pleasure is worth 50 kopecks for bag.

wrote:

You can try cocoa

On reason persistent fiscal aroma not leave in prikormku on Cold water. About black or dark dyes. What acquired and as their call?

wrote:

what are the acquired and as their call?

I not remember name, the usual food the dye dollar, in production. Was very clean size of roughly 4kh4 see, color of different. I took Red, Royal, green and pecan (dark brown).

wrote:

"land" signature not sells

In stores, specializing on sale room plants and related goods, can be find land in various rasfasovkakh, on price not remember.

wrote:

We wish we would hear from you prescriptions for prikormok own preparations for winters. ???? with applicable of the secrets of. Concrete workers prescriptions.

The most better prikormkoy in winter time year believe night crawlers with land! Sometimes + peatmosses, and even less often bran! Mere 0.5 kg is worth roughly as two kg our prikormki, but, peremeshav with land, is obtained volume of one and the same and lack on approach day!

Still moment! If there is no frost, then very can be dicing those with land, and he persists alive, but if frost, then on schepotke promoted in the feeder!

wrote:

The darken other in cold time not know.

Can be darken activated English, pre rastolchennym. And even better take a birch coal. Can be Riverine with sand darken.

Nikolaich wrote:

You can the usual coal liquify.

Unambiguously! This have us tax coal day with fire not will find a, and you have. :flag: Donbas! :cool:

Pro a birch coal read in listen times, that is used for privady with since time immemorial.

On weekends wife has bought package undercoat for room flowers - package roughly 2.5 kg is worth 10 Grzywna (., color - rich black.

And at all, on-my, winter - most time for album new recipes and experimentation with operator on Spring and on summer.

All the more, if ask the goal, can be become on markets, on privozam, on counts sales mixed fodders - can be find many promising components at prices from 1.5 until 2.5 Grzywna (. For kg, that in conditions so-called crisis will allow reduce the Bartnik on fishing.

wrote:

. Can be find many promising components at prices from 1.5 until 2.5 Grzywna (. For kg.

Dima not need to illusions. Promising components begin from 5 until 40 Grzywna (. For kg :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Dima not need to illusions. Promising components begin from 5 until 40 Grzywna (. For kg.

And I think, that Dima rights - but this about prikormki on conventional fishing (especially when near people but with prikormkoy pshenka + oil-cake), for competition - you of course rights, prikormka cheap not case.

Romeo wrote:

Dima not need to illusions. Promising components begin from 5 until 40 Grzywna (. For kg.

Not fact, that prikormka must consist exclusively from cheap components, but for achievements any something concrete qualities prikormki in specifically plagued can be use individual inexpensive components.

On serious for competitions, I agree, this not option. But on means church or on friendship festivals prikormki from from low-cost components I have worked well.

For example, the joint fishing on Lower krynke autumn this year. We with mate nutritious from a pipe prikormkoy, and the rest participants (from of Donetsk, Zugresa and local) - FishDream.

Outcome: Comrade the first, I - the third. All a in equal terms, the distance fishing virtually is the same, cordage have us with mate were not better, than have other.