All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka

Posts 151 to 180 of 991

Romeo wrote:

1 kg shavings is worth 40 Grzywna (

In Saturday saw on Solovki that coconut those shavings, 28grn. For kg

ILDAR wrote:

in Saturday saw on Solovki that coconut those shavings, 28grn. For kg

Ah those more there is no sense kolupat integral a coconut :crazyfun:

Incidentally in last party from a pipe prikormki on dace added that coconut those shavings, three flowers: White, claiming a and red. 'll take a look that will tell a dace. Remained wait brief :love:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 22 2010 08:20:19)

From whom there is experience, could you tell me: Peatmosses and battle biscuits, zagotavlivaemye now, to Spring not will get spoilt?
Have the in plastic bottled in the obscure, cool place.

wrote:

Wu whom there is experience, Podskajite: Peatmosses and battle biscuits, zagotavlivaemye now, to Spring not will get spoilt?
Have the in plastic bottled in the obscure, cool place.

Not will get spoilt. And here is about tepid seats I would not became. God bless in the murky, warmer and separating place! Any the cool of can will morph into a crops and all unmitigated!

Better prepare the prikormku in advance and fasuy, with as and producer add in prikormku where sea salt - this and goldfish likes and a preservative again same.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2010 14:37:42)

+1

Romeo wrote:

???? as and producer add in prikormku where sea salt - this and goldfish likes and a preservative again same.

Ah now. Maybe, you nachnyottsa.

Nikolaich wrote:

. That's more of of salt.

wrote:

have now. Maybe, you nachnyottsa.

As many prikormki you in the last time have made and tested? If not did what then languages from had scratching your? This not adds respect as not fact. If there is than to share from practical experience - so share, and if nothing with which, then what americanos sneak? :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

How many prikormki you in the last time have made and tested? If not did what then languages from had scratching your? This not adds respect as not fact. If there is than to share from practical experience - so share, and if nothing with which, then what americanos sneak

You what're growling. Simply I recall what debate were about of salt. :canthearyou:

Romeo wrote:

How many prikormki you in the last time have made and tested? If not did what then languages from had scratching your?

Here is here you rights - Dima soon nights spent sleep not will, all so wise about with prikormkami - pity weather not gives test. And with samodelami more interesting work their can be improve and finalize the under a certain fish already on place.
P.S. On one example sooner judge - but the last time Dimyn an IED me on properties grassroots more, than industrial production :cool:

wrote:

Dima soon nights spent sleep not will, all so wise about with prikormkami

Contrary, inclination is to what strongly to dwell on as times and not worth (except individual cases).

Could you tell me, as better to do: Coopering and to store components separately or in the form of any something basis mixtures?

wrote:

At one example sooner judge - but the last time Dimyn an IED me on properties grassroots more, than industrial production

Roma tried would you my samodelki the became would buy prikormku I have :crazyfun: :cool:

But Hi, after as you 50?% soul in thing never you want its sell. Gonna leave for themselves beloved :crazyfun:

+1

wrote:

Say, is, as better to do: Coopering and to store components separately or in the form of any something basis mixtures?

Better to store in already motives the form of with adding of salt. And try packages with ziperami - 'll appreciate, that it :love:

Romeo wrote:

try packages with ziperami

That this such?

wrote:

What does this such?

http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/1001/ee/9f625e54cbee.gif

Hey, Zipper holds even water. Not to mention sypuchke. ???? all fully hermetically and can be one package use and not times and not two! On 1 kg zipper is worth 60-70 kopecks.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2010 16:13:30)

Romeo wrote:

How many prikormki you in the last time have made and tested? If not did what then languages from had scratching your?

And that, if "in the last time do many prikormki" this with steeply? On my view, not offense, this naturaln degradation, not, ostensibly, research and tests. Or you like it or become the first in history champion European country with from a pipe prikormkoy? Luck!

PS the Security. Fish-sicles - this one fifth victory, not dwell on it only on it.

wrote:

A that, if "in the last time do many prikormki" this with steeply? On my view, not offense, this naturaln degradation

Yes I and not d with this debate - this the truth. I regressing. :dontknow: Since these cannot be not agree :flag: My results on sorevnvoaniyakh this confirm. Became much worse to dissent. But me interestingly to experiment with prikormochnymi blends and nothing with this do about it not can :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2010 16:22:07)

Contradictions as not fact :)

wrote:

A that, if "in the last time do many prikormki" this with steeply? On my view, not offense, this naturaln degradation, not, ostensibly, research and tests. Or you like it or become the first in history champion European country with from a pipe prikormkoy? Luck!

wrote:

ps the Security. Fish-sicles - this one fifth victory, not dwell on it only on it.

If this one fifth, then why the first phrase? :crazyfun:

Sport for me now this pleasure more than what the super goal. Essentially I nothing not plan!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2010 16:25:50)

wrote:

A that, if "in the last time do many prikormki" this with steeply? On my view, not offense, this naturaln degradation, not, ostensibly, research and tests.

And that in this bad and why this degradation?

wrote:

A that in this bad and why this degradation?

Dima carried out such such opinion, that man himself not can do normal prikormku and that signature under any other conditions will prevent will better and that a homemade prikormka not will differ consistently. Therefore and stable effect not will :flag:

So that Dima this path in nowhere :playful:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2010 16:44:16)

To the same, on their own can be done prikormki, which in industrial exported factories not manufactured, and possibly and not will never actually produced. Wasn this degradation?
With this - not you stupid pursuit of block prikormkoy: A homemade prikormka can be as more expensive, so and cheaper factory (at least I have).

Last edited by (Jan 26 2010 16:48:06)

Romeo wrote:

became much worse to dissent. But me interestingly to experiment with prikormochnymi blends and nothing with this do about it not can

As says any popular wisdom, "Sometimes, to make two steps forward, need first do one step ago" (an exact wording not remember) :cool:

wrote:

Quite this - not you stupid pursuit of block prikormkoy: A homemade prikormka can be as more expensive, so and cheaper factory (at least I have).

Dima ????? its grains religion. :dontknow:

wrote:

By addition, on their own can be done prikormki, which in industrial exported factories not manufactured, and possibly and not will never actually produced. Wasn this degradation?

From athletes sales utterly not depend. Consumption compete prikormki this a drop in Sea, but on them sometimes look lovers, and this already (though not fact) matters. And here is here have yielded utterly other Copy Hands :hobo:

Pros wins any prikormkoy. And from a pipe in including. But "advertising", let and circus still no one not revisit it. So in sporting event world is considered tawdry not represent Class either interests :flag: and feed its prikormkoy :glasses:

This is only I.M.H.O., without any hint and claims on truth in of last resort :flirt:

Yes and at all me all these sports a beef already strapon. So that want simply swim as g. But downstream on :dontknow:

To times and forever terms of global all point over And want say that prikormku its I do because likes himself process, not to achieve any sports achievements!

Alone prikormki me not be satisfied with on mechanics. Other on price and so I and am by :flag:

Dim sum if like it or achieve sports results catch it not on she prikormku - advise from net hearts :mybb:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2010 17:01:19)

wrote:

A that in this bad and why this degradation?

For simple an amateur fishing expand countryside, where until closest fishing retailer thirty kilometers - this normally. For athlete - this, say the say, abnormally.
I here figured, well, perhaps whether in first hundreds athletes all European countries find athlete, which peatmosses in and is grilling and biscuits's talkin 'about in coffee grinder. And still prides himself on these.

wrote:

"Sometimes, to make two steps forward, need first do one step ago"

Funny. When all be going forward, to do step ago. Wasn that 15. :D

Romeo wrote:

So that Dima this path in nowhere

Without irony, this is so!

+1

Itself on 100 percent you support!
Fduch! Here is tell than better prikormka Ukrainian producer from from a pipe? May?
Here is you talked, that you green banned use almost entire the chemistry! And us no one has forbidden!
And to to dissent on for competitions with Sensas, need them and to train, for raze things differently.! And have us ordinary athletes money too is lacking!

wrote:

I here figured, well, perhaps whether in first hundreds athletes all European countries find athlete, which peatmosses in and is grilling and biscuits's talkin 'about in coffee grinder. And still prides himself on these.

Perhaps! You same not see that they there prevent?

leshiy wrote:

A to to dissent on for competitions with Sensas, need them and to train, for raze things differently.! And have us ordinary athletes money too is lacking!

Never, start with this. And then advance else.
Me here is only interestingly. Veselovsky, after speech in Donetsk on EO on bobber as soon as, he in magazine declared, that but on she prikormku. On how many he said truth?

Last edited by (Jan 26 2010 19:11:44)

+ 1
A homemade prikormka - this very nice, interestingly, I.M.H.O., - better. In it removal of, its know, soils [kayf]and from products and from preparations.
But from a pipe enleve very rarely. Deal not in is, that costly (typically the good a homemade prikormka - significantly more expensive the factory), but personally I have in the last time simply lacks on this time and troubled forces. Although smells the from a pipe prikormki - one of the most clearest from all smells. And works she I.M.H.O., better than via.
For sport - Absolutely agree, need ????.

wrote:

I here figured, well, perhaps whether in first hundreds athletes all European countries find athlete, which hardtack in and is grilling and biscuits's talkin 'about in coffee grinder. And still prides himself on these.

Sasha I closing. I nor on that not make any attempts. For me sport this hobby and if I get pleasure from preparations prikormki I not'll fall apart. At least I know that in prikormke been stepped on is and in next time nameshayu, too, most or'll change if me strongly need to will. Understandably that for athlete this that's... embarrassing, but I not from ways :dontknow:

wrote:

never, start with this. And then advance else.
Me here is only interestingly. Veselovsky, after speech in Donetsk on EO on bobber as soon as, he in magazine declared, that but on she prikormku. On how many he said truth?

I, too, about this heard and if this truth then theory Fducha grow brittle and turn so as Veselovsky 4-'s grows crystal flowers when liquid champion BULA on fideru :dontknow:

ribolovniyray wrote:

To sport - Absolutely agree, need ????.

For me not question do kil 50 prikormki and winter this created not the problem. Time full of the free and certainly potato gun is obtained very even on level but and is worth in district 15-20 Grzywna (for kilo but Hi, realistically better many factory.