All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Maggot (maggot)

Posts 61 to 90 of 171

If immediately live deep frozen, then he then in stern under children darkens. Not the entire, but big part of. With obvarenym and frozen like as all normally goes.

+1

Hochma was. Rallied Gone Fishin '(, decided to oparika to freeze, bailed on in the freezer hours 12 has lain. On a fishing trip percent 30’creature came to life.

Refrigerator to change need to. :dontknow:

Hedin wrote:

How oparika on storage send: Hose) and then to freeze or simply to freeze?
Not turns black after freeze?

I as something the fuck you talking to. On clock froze in freezer (-26S) oparika. Took out, as raisins, even 4000m2 as well as jingle.’creature came to life 90%. On laws biology this impossible.
Froze on 2e 24 hours. 100% votknulo.

+1

I have at work the old refrigerator Minsk - years two hundred not turns off. On the top dust in refrigerator all freezes. And in freezer - 2 hours and any apariku that's Saadat. Absolutely the entire blackened. But are biting on him not worse, and even better. Kind of wasn that have him not och. :nope:
To scald and in the freezer - the most staunch way to.

We're gritty the creature). Yesterday with a little water hot poured, he continued, waited, water was the one leaking, and some living reptiles, had to povotorit water procedures.
Yesterday passing zasochil on one statute, usually carp there prefers maize and the peas (even spring), and here suddenly poklevki only on oparika (with words safeguard and fishermen-already more weeks), and a minor from 1.5 and adult until 10. Flesh began fatten up.
Off. Question such still. As consider, given change of food preferences carp at this a reservoir, is worth rest in "meats" jamborees: Khalibut, cancer, krill and problem?

Фдуч wrote:

I as something the fuck you talking to. On clock froze in freezer (-26S) oparika. Took out, as raisins, even 4000m2 as well as jingle.’creature came to life 90%. On laws biology this impossible.
Froze on 2e days. 100% votknulo.

Was connected me as something to live in one remote terrain, on Bank Northern of the Arctic Ocean. Together with those, a long time pursued a on Bank rivers Olenyok River, not far from also a its in ocean. 10 months in year winter of, else - Spring smoothly passing in winter. Around - Eternal permafrost. Who not knows, that this such will talk in 2-'s nutshell. Summer, under + 25 + 30 degrees can be work with pick otdolbat roughly 20 centimeters undercoat. Further frozen millions years mixture of contained sand + schebenki + ice. Ah, it is understandable, that service though, but fishing trip no one not revisit it. Where take bait? The first - decided grow his oparika. Nothing not broke a. Flies not did fly in. :) & - a on liver deer. On you containing provided. Normally, but and themselves need to something eat. And need to say, that Chavez and trees in those places there is no. Not are rising they there. Began to go probing around grass in search of bugs or their larvae. That you think? In roots of grass, which grew in Tundra, nearby from Bank rivers found worms! Yes any?! Similar on our, materikovskikh, cockroaches. Fatty, obese, red, active! Super worms! As they survive under such temperatures and such a "time storage"? Can and there is some explanation, but I then a divo was very hard on. And fish on these worms klevala so, that simply quit smoking once. Yes and what fish! No types or atraktantov not been tried before. And you say - refrigerator. :)
Now there already deep autumn. Temperature low temperature. And summer fishing - on Karpov would long not watched. :)

+3

Hedin wrote:

How consider, given change of food preferences carp at this a reservoir, is worth rest in "meats" jamborees: Khalibut, cancer, krill and problem?

In temperatures water below + 20 in primarily is worth "meats" things try. Such a sense of, that have a carp this border temperatures (+ 18. + 20) and works some "had caloric" :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Variant industrialized fishing with nobody on follicle services.

+1

Friends, want ask, that you add in capacious with oparyami (add whether at all. Personally I have in Ama - brauningovskaya khts-vanilla. Usually I try to put store up as least two newspaper Oparei with different aroma, but without vanilla nowhere. Zoom somewhere spoke, that he very likes caramel-coated sypuchku (producer bloke here what's forgotten). Interestingly was would hear and your recommendations.

Still question on to dyeing. Has tried feed them them them. The yolk, dobalyal tertuyu beet, but color they virtually not changed. As them even dye their?

Last edited by ZooM Junior (Apr 18 2014 18:06:20)

Have Browning's there is a special "the purifier" for moldy worm - Krazy Cleaner. Before he was only amber color of with whisper of vanilla Bestrom, and now there is "sweet" pinkish in color of and "fish" amber.
In Royal wear make-up adding turmeric in capacious with oparikom for couple of days until fishing.
In Red - food the dye. In any case maggot peresypayu maize meal flour.
Odors can be the most different - enough spray it in capacious any a butthole or the embankments are any dry flavouring (nohat spoon without slides on 100-200 g oparika)

+1

For turmeric powder thank you, already added. Maize grits directly tomorrow with morning buy, about it I already heard, yes as something all ignored. Krazy cleaner, too, obyazateln stuck.

Last edited by ZooM Junior (Apr 18 2014 18:24:33)

maize flour flavoredand not grits! - she well accepts the in themselves crops and under this not slipaetsya as simple flour

I saw such a in huge. She it's a biggy, larger than simple flour, there is no?

ZooM Junior wrote:

She it's a biggy, larger than simple flour, there is no?

Flour she and in South Africa flour. And the that you saw, something more major and there is grits-- grits :)

On package written "Flour traditional" :dontknow:

http://pixs.ru/showimage/DSC1747JPG_530 … 752069.jpg

And can be instead maize meal flour add stupidly what-thread prikormku? • already added :glasses:

Last edited by ZooM Junior (Apr 18 2014 19:44:36)

Somewhere read that moldy worm specifically can immobilize, and how to do this and why?

vas82 wrote:

how to do this?

Basic way two - parboiling and to freeze.

vas82 wrote:

why?

Not always being better a dead. Dead not scares with fish on Cold water, when there in principle little that the chasm. Not is destroying balloon prikormki or powered up "method." And camping on D.

vas82 wrote:

why?

Plus to everything, maggot, as any're a dead man, extends. Than becomes (this not podnachka, and medical fact :dontknow:)

Obvarivat - this simply) inject or inject moldy worm Cold water and on the sly za boiling hot water before moment until he not will cease move?

Last edited by vas82 (May 3 2014 20:52:19)

vas82 wrote:

Obvaravat

Yes that have him borrow, have moldy worm??

+1

Here is still theme.

Sometimes a host maggot this too many. Milan Tychler.

Maggot under it comes to shagging petty and average fish this the, that it is difficult than any replace as in terms jamborees, so and in terms supplements in prikormochnuyu mixture of. Currently adding moldy worm in prikormochnuyu mixture of this simple practice. You, of course same, you can do and without him, but results can significantly differ. Fish very likes moldy worm, and if you befriended his in prikormochnuyu mixture of, then catch will significantly better. But.

http://feeder.at.ua/publ/fidernaja_lovl … /3-1-0-101

+1

Carlos wrote:

vas82 wrote (and):
How to do this? Basic way two - parboiling and to freeze.

Vas82 wrote (and):
Why? Not always being better a dead. Dead not scares with fish on Cold water, when there in principle little that the chasm. Not is destroying balloon prikormki or powered up "method." And camping on D.

Has tried and boil and deep frozen.
Zalivla), gemorno. Alone got poached testicles, other koposhatsya, ghastly spectacle. But includes beautiful have yielded, white. After freeze whitening a bit.
If trebutesya, to balloon prikormki longer not and destroyed by, then live not worth promoted, and here is pass through, that maggot will otpugivta fish their movement, me seems not worth. How many times throwing good moldy worm: Diving moves he couple of seconds, and then lies quietly, especially in Cold water.
Check themselves.

If do the jimmying Custer's (typically, between the two maggots in), he under poklyovke departures the first. Think, that this stems with his's breath with fragrance compared with maggots in. Under nasazhivanii Custer's from him is beginning to flow out liquid content and in my opinion, this very gets the fish. I have with Custer poklyovki follow much faster-this rightly for all gills, on which accounted for harvest.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Wu someone were cases search for fish on kastery? I have request such a sense of, that Dneprovskaya fish simply they change not recent\ varennymi oparikami

Normally Dneprovskaya fish on a dead (frozen or large tables, but not dead) reacts. On Custer's she, too, normally are biting. A dace poyublyaet his when hook easy, ceasing a long - than is Custer, those he more floating, and respectively hook with him more slowly sinking. Chekhonka, too, this deal not they change.
Custer's always sticking my boner in "with a stocking" on Handguards - I have so with him implementation higher.

Before as clothe Custer's, do crocheted in it, little hole with the edge of))

+1

Someone flushing her oparika before adding in prikormku? Smells amiaka not trickle down?

Though where claim to, buying have us in city of, reeks inside a dead fish tank. Say Polish, 't feel like rubbing in prikormku fish likes. With amiakom not met)

This 2010th Bilyayivka, Ukraine (or Cadac? Couple of years consecutive the younger son traveled with daughter-in-law to svatam in Kilia, Ukraine. Nor there, nor in Izmaile moldy worm buy not was able-not driven to :dontknow:
Her with ammonia reeks maggot, if long has lain in refrigerator without of the duct. On a fishing trip after two-three otkryvaniy boxes with him smells deaf.
Text or you now particularize on geography-not for all this the most Bilyayivka, Ukraine center deeps of universe.