All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Maggot (maggot)

Posts 91 to 120 of 171

майк wrote:

Ammonia reeks maggot, if long has lain in refrigerator without of the duct. On fishing after two-three otkryvaniy boxes with him smells deaf.

A smell to it all ??? held. I, when in refrigerator he zavonyal, was irrigating under annuelles water and couple of napkins on bottom major bowls. He drawn a sober breath and ready.

! Mike.
2010th still be theirs.)

I have a sense of that he even relatively a fresh has have used smells amiaka, and less evident well if oparik peresypan) who. On of last fishing wash it oparika before adding in prikormku, camping on K. Eyes it cuts when tried to his sniff, of fish still the kind.

Can depends smells-fish-meat aeacoaaoe still what? Before not aoei in stores-zagotovlyali themselves.

Before I on dung worm eiaee.

Again on nose illegally on take and representing fishing. Who what will tell pro artificial maggot??

blekmor1 wrote:

A those as clothe Custer's, do crocheted in it, little hole with the edge of))

Accurately so same do. Ironically, but so better are biting!

Sometimes and on such Takes, but not always. Especially when nibble a cranky.

FEEDER wrote:

Sometimes and on such Takes, but not always. Especially when nibble a cranky.

Dima, I ponyal- response to my post? I leader was coming mixture with natural tseplyat- techs have highly recommend. And experience use of there is, now me interested in another-passwords, turnaround and camping on P.-firmy -proizvoditeli, consumer quality, reviews.

up6uc wrote:

Wu me a sense of that he even relatively a fresh has have used smells amiaka, and less evident well if oparik peresypan) who. On of last fishing wash it oparika before adding in prikormku, camping on K. Eyes it cuts when tried to his sniff, of fish still the kind.

I it's the categorical opponent smell amiaka from oparika. Buying oparika always advance - although would on the eve with the evening before fishing. If he under purchase strongly I'm on the Sauce amiakom, then was irrigating and (Isaiah 11, his as Vadim described. Then in capacious, peresypayu maize meal flour (well will absorb the products effluents oparika and crops, not komkuyas under this) and in refrigerator in separate for vegetables. Can be there same sypanut any crack flavoring from fishing. Or pishevye - the same vanillin. If want for yellowcake oparika, then turmeric there spoonful of sypanut.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

turmeric there spoonful of sypanut.

And he has time turmeric prokrasitsya?? All're pushing from behind on the, that color oparik is obtained under beef his with considerations age than something colour, and differently-raze :dontknow:

Not know as for other color of, but for clock becomes lights are flashing yellow. Under than precisely because, that he Royal "from within."

From within have him stomach. Means,; turmeric powder. Plus to everything she in steroid and dissolves well, and fat in it lack. D maty on attention to the.

Alexcd83 wrote:

A with Yosipovich Buryak such a same the situation?

Borsch with chesnochkom pour oparikam. Full the drill will :crazyfun:

Alexcd83 wrote:

Pro garlic you correctly said!
Oparika know Yosipovich Buryak dye their, but what time need for what would they have become red I not know.
Color matters, so that for good reason a sense of humour.

Even and not thought for humor.
In really shaggy years, when maggot only white was. I has tried his myselfjust a food with piyasada. All without bribery. Easy connotation arrived and immediately sneaking out. And now on market and Red and Royal and green, what do you want.

Alexcd83 wrote:

In Kiev, that--oh with red oparikom,

Know, for me Red oparik not panacea. White better position not worse works, and better. When he in sale emerged, all amenable on novelty. But advantages, many my familiar and I not noticed. More often white works better. Couple of times’green, at all full shi'a.
So strongly not sweat it.

Have us sell white, among which individual individual red, as the raisins in a bun,. The familiar drink, office-, that some a pretzel asked navybirat red. Chose.
I so years 20 ago fish ’. Sell salaku, and among it a little fella with bright luxuriously. Ask-and this who? Say -koryushka. , I could even watch-accurately, she. Kilo six hundred navybirala.

If honestly, not saw any advantages red oparya, how many not has tried. And here is Royal sometimes realistically It was your dangerous driving. Here is only not know from-for color of this or from-for the most turmeric :dontknow:
I have viborola in "Golden Rybke" moldy worm I take all time - there constantly there is and separately white, and "Mixa" (Red + white + Royal).

+1

Turmeric in prikormke this is not only color, but and smells. At least Chesnokov in its time in series of articles on an prikormkakh argued, and he for me unconditional authority :glasses:

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

A with Yosipovich Buryak such a same the situation? Can tested??

Understand, that question not me, but was attempt to painting oparika svezhenatertoy putting beet root. Clock had served in the beetroot in warmer of it (not in refrigerator, to ate) - effect "0." Not eaten he why something natertuyu on petty terke beet. Had to his launch in work thus somehow was.

Need to what something red zhirorastvorimoe. Of Anthocyanin Pigment 1 (which in buryake) accurately not from the the opera :dontknow:
Question to spetsialistu- sho there have us in konditerke on the subject :flirt:??

Question to have. D on weekends in the capital - where iiaeia buy oparya in large numbers 1-1.5 pounds.
Thank you on reverse while.

Duffy somewhere bought these kilogrammovymi norms, with year ago talked about and it is.

Alexcd83 wrote:

I think on "Bahareh" there will such number of!
This bazaar on station subway Dnepr river!

P.S. On money this to suitable "poppet. Oodles will
Roughly 6 Grzywna (\ 20-30grm.

Edited Alexcd83 (Today 21 :46: 11)

200 UAH kilos this costly? In my the good the price.

Alexcd83 wrote:

P.S. On money this to suitable "poppet. Oodles will
Roughly 6 Grzywna (\ 20-30grm.

21st :O A wholesale sho not sell. But're just going to ignore Portia cheaper than have us.

Judging by from quotes-from 200 until 300 UAH :dontknow:

Alexcd83 wrote:

A can be these children call: 140\ kg http://nagivka.com.ua/oparysh/

Thank you for tips. Tomorrow stuck to agree on on a Saturday
To that the was accustomed applies with prudence but ask not sin.

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Jun 17 2014 23:05:42)

I in the past year bought these on Bukhara "on preliminary arrangements" - like 150 g for kilo was. But oparik "local" and stinking-stinking was. Then bought these have Hey, Worm Expert: http://wormexpert.com.ua

+1

All 0 Client large human thank you!

All are a good day. Podskajite, can someone knows composition glue for moldy worm?