All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Seats

Posts 1 to 30 of 70

Could you tell me, inhabitants cities home town of Dnipropetrovsk, where now can be swim in terms of seats? Interested in river Dnepr river. In advance thank you for answers. To Stimul-Cash, if wrote not in the topic :dontknow:

Now already well are they biting white fish on La Malinovsky in district Merefo-Kherson bridge.:mybb:

Thank you. Now'll go - I'll seeif we places :cool:

Only arrived with fishing. Was slightly below "Southern" bridge, for OK / flushed Victory-6, the outcome - zero, even awesome sauce not saw: '(

CTPAX wrote:

Was slightly below "Southern" bridge, for OK / flushed Victory-6, the outcome - zero, even awesome sauce not saw.

Need was to go there, where I you advised that. :writing:

Take a ride, simply live on Pobeda expedition, here is and made it out, although was on machine, can be was modicum far just wave his little :yep:

Despite in Friday in travellers in Dnipropetrovsk. There is huge desire to first time in life swim fish fiderom in Dnieper River. Want to remain on clock. Can the natives consumerism far better could 'fallen out with overnight sailing on Dnepr river within 50 kilometers from cities? D on machine, loath can just wave his little far eyes are suspicious.
Thank you in advance.

If the goal "try feeder on Dnieper River", is worth go in areas below home town of Dnipropetrovsk - Volosskoe, Zvonetskoe, Nikolskoye, voyskovoe, Building beam, Bashmachka. Stone style of, depth until 20 meters, delicious. Only there not be easy enter - convenient seats a bit, compared with number of willing their take (occupy with Friday, and the and before). If interestingly, I can-1973 on googling the.

Last edited by oleole (Jun 10 2010 12:29:19)

oleole wrote:

If interestingly, I can-1973 on googling the.

Thank oou. Stuck on nazvanieyam any inhabited points himself deal.

Yes, there is in at not voyskovogo deep seats. Byvat there not accounted for, but sailing Directions shows almost "23m depth in '72 from Bank :D

Zoom

Last edited by Hook (Jun 11 2010 12:19:04)

Hook wrote:

Yes, there is in r-not voyskovogo deep seats. Byvat there not accounted for, but sailing Directions shows almost "23m depth in '72 from Bank

On distance there is 40 meters 2kh untsovyy my weight falls on expense 70. But in Voyskovom only 3-4 seats where can be relatively conveniently accommodate. With one thing of them - with VERY the angry brovkoy, the rest - with the angry).

oleole wrote:

2kh untsovyy my weight falls on expense 70.

And how many this meters the depth of? :confused: He would you under its feet fell, ah if under klipsoy of course. :O

Last edited by Алекс (Jun 11 2010 14:49:38)

Алекс wrote:

oleole wrote (and) :2's untsovyy my weight falls on expense 70. And how many this meters the depth of? He would you under its feet fell, ah if under klipsoy of course.

Expense 70 this 30-35 seconds. The depth of, by my rough estimate, about 20 meters.

There certainly stream whether well! With such seals like the aft the table will metres in 50-70 downstream on :))) whilst grading papers under razmotke twist are spaced in 150m vpritirochku should have to :D Just tin!

Last edited by Hook (Jun 11 2010 15:58:14)

Hook wrote:

There certainly stream whether well! With such seals like the aft the table will metres in 50-70 upstream)) whilst grading papers under razmotke cord in 150m vpritirochku should have to Just tin!

For as times moderate. There's gravy 40-60 grams normally held for bottom, demolition of under zabrose - somewhere meters 20-30. There the problem in another - leapfrog over brovku under vymatyvanii-vyvazhivanii)

Last edited by oleole (Jun 11 2010 16:19:15)

oleole wrote:

Score is 70 this 30-35 seconds. The depth of, by my rough estimate, about 20 meters.

There is I have one seat, stream big, 14 meters the depth of (verified ekholotom), there's gravy 80 grams with feeds falls 19 seconds. My weight 60 grams -padaet 15 seconds.
There is I have suspicion, that in your place the depth of meters 30. Termoklin Iron.

Men, Benderr already in Dnieper River. Something me says, that further dialogue him there.

DAC Bender here already neprichyom! Here the crux of the issue interesting! :cool:

Алекс wrote:

There are I have one seat, stream big, 14 meters the depth of (verified ekholotom), there's gravy 80 grams with feeds falls 19 seconds. My weight 60 grams -padaet 15 seconds. There is I have suspicion, that in your place the depth of meters 30. Termoklin Iron.

I has tried harvest in this place only one times. With zero the result. Usually just sit down a bit in side, there different "shallow" place - fall gruzika on expense 40, camping on E. 18-20 seconds, the depth of order 12 fringes meters.

Of course, such poll depth "on expense" precise outcome not would give (inaccuracies "calibration", uneven, expense, resistance twist are spaced, demolition of the passage, zatsep for brovku and camping on D. And camping on P. Although order numbers well can be assess, and who needs the accuracy of - log in hands.

Hook wrote:

byvat there not accounted for, but sailing Directions shows almost "23m depth in '72 from Bank

Other depth in Kamenno-Zubilovke There lot more will, metres at the 20

On Dnepr river not fell. Fell on Kobelyak. Exasperated sho elephant. Derzhitsya'll post an later. Although on Dnepr river increasingly would still'Wannee ;-)

So.
In district 15-00 lost in some barracuda and some starfish for nobody and a mealy worm, gladly and's rushed on a highway in side Tsarychanki. The road surprised their a good condition. Haven’t update I here not traveled.
Near any the crisis has scaled back left and then go even one more time somewhere had gone on bridge through Kobelyak. Found the first same the with of black asphalt and began to on a rut orchestras to River. Jobs the grasses between wheels basket reached metre Heights. Unforgettable sensations!
Found place under poplar (botany), which looked here is so
http://i058.radikal.ru/1006/98/2f513b53c468t.jpg
For not a strong. There's gravy 42 Mr. holds bottom utterly quietly. Immediately began peck omnipresent sebel. Was glitching petty Blicca bjoerkna and not a bad plotvitsa. On live-bait, not immediately dragged her up sebelya, came here is such okunyok
http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1006/ef/168117ece20bt.jpg
On the morning managed feed point and starters skip big plotvitsa. Incidentally, fed FishDrim a dace and bream.
http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1006/12/735457ba085et.jpg
And more hours in 9-00 comrade prevailed here is such a maybe there
http://s42.radikal.ru/i095/1006/89/0a5bef47ba77t.jpg
From negative including: Very many debris drifted on River. In including fluff. Accounted for purify the cord. Was a little hot in here. Saved the, that found place in the shadows. Umbrella over would not saved.
When went, driven further on the road, 'Arry and found another the. Immediately're picking up on are nazzhenost rut. Arrived to listens have water. Polyana simply super, but on it stood two companies. Are grateful. Local posmovetovali district China cities. On their words of pine wood in is district suited to the very Bank. If make in thereafter to combine useful with pleasant necessarily'll cruise on exploration.

Last edited by benderr (Jun 13 2010 19:11:50)

+1

:cool:

benderr wrote:

In including fluff. Accounted for purify the cord.

Give in such cases mono.

Igor, carries! And on work persuasively about, and soul poraduvav. As say has combined useful with pleasant. :flag:

benderr wrote:

At Dnepr river not fell. Fell on Kobelyak. Exasperated sho elephant. Derzhitsya'll post an later. Although on Dnepr river increasingly would still'Wannee ;-)

Welcome to the Era is very to speak late) If so-- the Kobelyak I like only on subject "talk drinking." Pay place for fishing I its not regard, but if you liked-this super!
In next time recommend with someone from our precisely in those populated clauses, that have recommended that higher, where Crucian 500-600 gr as for proper. And a dace in 150-200 "grape" released (let off) as absolute nelikvid. Truth of bream I there not saw never return.

Hope on tandem contact take a closer. There can be and discuss.

I, unfortunately, at all nowhere not am running. Not mean so much free time, although khochetsya- shopping!
But our, think, pokhvastayutsya good jobs on Samara and Dnieper River)

All Hi.
Not spit out everything where can be swim normal fish in Zaporozhye region?
And still, not who not knows something pro opportunities-Ozyorku??

Carlos wrote:

rather see rules behavior in Rakitnom here- uzhos read! To concentration camps some.

A commonplace speaking uzhosa and KL for 2 past season not saw and have never, but given, that I these rules accept, - normal rules normal owner, Civic Platform not only pro today’s day. For me on this a reservoir it is important the availability of normal number of fish, purity Kretinga, the availability of latrines (let even and type "the bogs"), sober and sane protection, the lack of by bathers and lot of drunken navigators singing companies - this there there is and from-for this I agree touring for 100 kilometers with start in one side. Not for good reason have many he is one of favorite increased the.
1. Vitamin arrival and registration ranks 5-10 minutes maximum.
2. Choice on regard, the on time and / or on clock - very conveniently.
3. On annualized rate died. Under it comes to shagging clock take out can be until 9kg a white and / or predatory fish (on 3kg for period industrialized fishing) and 3 ?o carp or white amur weight from 1 th until 1.5 kg - this even before 4,5kg. To just 13,5kg fish ON I the fishing trainer In SUTKI -malo?? Nah so much - this same already rybozagotovka :dontknow:. I as something last summer there with mate went on clock. He there was first time and fish "on life" fundamentally not pitnu. So here is, at the second sadke and weight own capture of in 18kg he "has" :D. Then from fish he took DVUKh karpikov. And still from small beer ear boiled,.
4. Pro one hook on cordage and 3 cordage in sector. Two hook on stiffy still nor never in two times large catch not did. And pro 3 cordage - words no one from shoreline not will tell, if have you will couple of types, and wife / son / comrade near on couple of poplavochnykh cordages but.
5. Pro main under the check-out. Knowing our people, this well adequate measure. Simply need understand, that we pay for HIT services in awoke fledged and if there is their privyshenie and / or violation of, then for this respectively need to pay. With permanent guests this dam rarely this happens. Ah and indeed still as states prove affair need, that they rates people. On a reservoir there is and its "black list" and question in case what the jury challenge picking militias from local ROVD. With perspective legitimacy inspection - we decide on him themselves, when Living on travel under Rules behavior on a reservoir. So that all horse-nobly and stablelize.
And here is scheme dam:

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 17 2011 16:18:46)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t for good reason have many he is one of favorite increased the.

Agree on all 100%
If're leading themselves adequately, adhering to the rules sports approach to a fishing trip, with respect concern to someone else's property and fish, you always on this a reservoir will are happy. And treated you will always with cordiality, as to the guest.

Winter 728 nazapuskal taking home trophy carp. Spring still decently went ahead. Tuzimanov in a reservoir - simply heap. If correctly to approach a fishing trip, well unprepared for, you get tired harvest. It seems on the, that Rokytne, Rivne Oblast now - the most densely zaryblennyy body of water in Kievan area. And interestingly there those, that never know not, any sizes carp forced ratchet up your Friction clutch.

Two a medium-fidera, maize Louis Bonduelle-Dalle or boyliki-destki on Aurum /, the right prikormka, and Baldino - guaranteed. But! Kettle on this a reservoir fish overborrow only accidentally. And this unpredictability me very likes.

+1