All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Had forced an on feeder. Retaions without tide.

Had forced an on feeder. Retaions without tide.

Posts 1 to 30 of 53

Few years ago I already wrote article about it catching an on feeder. Many water old good since then, many what changed in my vision as industrialized fishing, but unchanged remained one thing - sea Bass this the most inconvenient fish for as industrialized fishing. In this article I Bohrmann to share their thoughts remains ready and know-how notions about industrialized fishing this capricious fish on feeder.

Start like would with choice room for industrialized fishing. And immediately same disappoint - there is no universal Council. On every a reservoir sea Bass will to focus in certain places. Exception, perhaps, only the ponds and Lake with small seals like, in which Crucian often is dominant fish tank. On rest reservoirs an need seek. Precisely seek! Especially this matters for water basins. Most often no amount finesse with prikormochnymi blends not will bring outcome, when place industrialized fishing have wrong. So as same find such place?! As shows practice, on very many reservoirs Crucian prefers to stay coastal zone. And not important, there is cane on Bank or not. The second important condition availability of an is apt the depth of. As shows practice, sea Bass prefers to stay on depths until three meters. If in a reservoir are found big depth is unlikely, that Crucian will accusations there, ah or poklevki will wear government’character. Predilections an to small deepness especially expressed spring before mating at. In this time he prefers to stay the most small sites on a reservoir. Ah and quite not plus will to communicate with "by" specifically fact dam. Typically, fly fishermen not occupies to share such information, and she will be very useful. Of course, in personal purposes such interlocutors can "send on false path", but try is worth. Under a coup of circumstances such information can save much time. Find cherished "fish tracks" under it catching an a critical task!

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/crucian.jpg

That concerns prikormki for industrialized fishing an, then here at all all sees by. The, that many producers write on package sizes their prikormochnykh mixtures, that this prikormki for industrialized fishing an, says, on my view, only only about how, that they want sell as can be more packs prikormki, not about how, that these prikormki will be able attract precisely an. Crucian the great a fussy dandy, especially trophy Crucian, and on every a reservoir have him can be their preferences. He can is famously respond as on karpovye a mixture, so and on leschevye and even on active a mixture for industrialized fishing small fry and utterly not to respond to a mixture, which are positioned producer for industrialized fishing an. In this issue only clock, conducted on specifically your rented a reservoir, will help determine the contestant the most treasured mixture of, which more-less regularly attracts an. And there is still one moment under it comes to shagging an, which cannot be ignore. Very often, especially spring, sea Bass negatively applies to torrential nutrition,. The impression, that his scares a large number of feed on bottom, and in such periods he much better enjoyed, when applies ” Few feed or at all fodder not applies and instead trough is used sinker. In such situation best obednyat prikormochnuyu mixture of with the help undercoat or use only can dig with animals components of such as night crawlers, umerschvlennyy maggot and a chopped the worm.

On my view, the main attention under it catching an is worth paid precisely nozzle of. Often correctly selected the nozzle sitch, not prikormka, can bring success, especially if is worth goal to capture taking home trophy an. Sea Bass so diverse in their preferences in this issue, that difficult say, on that he will do a peck even on celebrity a reservoir, not to mention strange. So nastraivayas on an need to borrow on fishing trip as can be more socket set. Spring and autumn necessarily need to try harvest on a major nasadochnogo very and dung worm, especially if applies prikormka from undercoat with such same animals components of. Maggot ambiguous the nozzle sitch. In dependence from dam he or works on karasyu or at all not works. Summer jamborees animal remain topical, but the case, that they lose on efficiency other nasadkam, especially if is worth goal to capture taking home trophy an.

With progrevom water sea Bass is beginning to behave utterly unpredictably. He can actively peck on that anywhere, ranging from canned corn and ending boylami. : Let, that even 20 mm both: Boyle not intercepted polukilogrammovogo an, not to mention boylakh smaller diameter. But if to talk about purposeful it catching, then very well themselves unproven in as a nozzles pellets a small diameter 6-10 mm with aromas of "fishing" subjects, such as "Halibut" and "Krill." Be appropriate as rugged nasadochnyy pellets for hair osnastok, so and soft pellets, which actuality on hook. ???? such a the pourer in primarily respects large Crucian.

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/hook_pellet2.jpghttp://feeder.at.ua/carp/hook_pellet3.jpg

Very effective nozzles are various mastyrki and mannaya talker. But they maloprigodny on made it above twenty meters. Such jamborees can surely go under > zabrose. Partly this problem can be solve with the help likely with pruzhinkami on Handguards, but when under distant zabrosakh and such option not helps can be apply nasadochnuyu pasta, which very well walking on such a the hook and allows shape the pourer any diameter.

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/hook_pruzh.jpg

Ah and lastly like would to tell about the most universal and tire that nozzle of on an. This its air the dough. As has shown practice, there is no such dam, where would sea Bass quite not was this right complement. Where worse, where better, but she works everywhere. Across semblance, karasyu very difficult resist the such soft and a stark pop-up right complement. And various diameters and large diversity smells provide broadest opportunities for experimentation.

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/puffy_cukk.jpghttp://feeder.at.ua/carp/puffy_carpzoom.jpeg

That concerns additional aromatisation nozzles with the help various, high quality and dipov, then in terms industrialized fishing an this theme more than pressing. Crucian, as I already wrote higher, this very a fractious, fish often need to than something constantly be surprised, to seduce on poklevku, so big arsenal types this as times the, that need. Of course, for specifically fact dam, yes and for specifically patterns of fishing workers options can strongly differ, but venture to advise two options, which work on many reservoirs - this "Garlic" and "man."

I of course can incur the on themselves storm of emotions adherents of classic as industrialized fishing, but as shows practice an is far more effective than harvest using trough type flat. ???? when applies its air dough, i.e. pop-up the nozzle sitch, than in short will ceasing, the better. Ceasing 5-7 centimeters, on my view, most the. Can be of course apply classic fidernye trough and montages with extremely short povodkami, but they would still lose on efficiency feeders type flat. In this very easily could ensure very many adherents as industrialized fishing, of the aesthetics on reservoirs with donochnikami, which on ordinary connected blocked gave with foam in as a nozzles oblavlivali their was forced to retire on karasyu. So why swim against the tide, if there is civilized options use of such same tactics?!

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/method_feeder3.jpghttp://feeder.at.ua/carp/method_feeder1.jpg

That concerns used cordages, then all, of course same, depends on dam. But nevertheless like would give several councils. Harvest an on the cord, on my view, not has no sense, especially given the fact, that Crucian most often enjoyed not far from Bank. So the use of fishing line of yours in as a the main more than justified, especially given the fact, that in such conditions maximally comfortable experience harvest udilischami light class or deal on Picker. Had forced an this most often not tempovaya had forced, so the use of two udilisch well justified, especially when sea Bass's cranky and need to pick a labor the pourer. Frequent perezabrosy rather would damage the, than will benefit. Sea Bass "level-headed" fish and very rarely are biting vlet, ah wasn that a minor forever aieiaiue karasik, which I think little whom interested in as object industrialized fishing. So perezabros times in fifteen, and the and times in thirty minutes should not "strain." This well rightly.

http://feeder.at.ua/2013/1808/fish10.jpg

In end, that we have?! Under it comes to shagging an needs to find the right place. How this will be done not so it is important - importantly to it was found. Otherwise count on success difficult. Very it is important pick a the pourer. If the nozzle sitch not interested in an - he not will get a bite. If Crucian ever responds on one the pourer, but occurred failure in Cleves need to necessarily offer him something another. This very often brings outcome. In those cases, when sea Bass on somehow reasons avoids prikormlennoy point, makes sense to apply tactics active search, when zabrosy are administered each time for differing distance. As would this was not wildly for as industrialized fishing, but this may bring outcome.

+13

Romeo, a large thank you for article. Yes, sea Bass of course fish raze not fidernaya, but all-would still, until the end of ban yes and between large rybalkami known to dabble with can be. And not has died away still dream oblovit friend-dubinschika: Ah as so, after all not can spouse one water leak! And that you a new on an prikormkam? I'm using Your prescriptions for, like, only a bit'm cheating on.

Romeo wrote:

If sea Bass ever responds on one the pourer, but occurred failure in Cleves need to necessarily offer him something another. This very often brings outcome.

Golden words. We have one a body of water, where sea Bass always ever responds "on hours." Every hour need a was a new the nozzle sitch. :dontknow: And than their was more in arsenal, the more catch. Incidentally when Crucian at all no one not ever responds, has ever managed to capture precisely of her bonus an on anything an unexpected. Several times I have such with Hercules game, just popped up (not gets caught have us an on this the pourer at all. ???? prikormka in this case only been a detriment to (only a small gorstochka the same male hercules beetle hasn't), but an accounted for find. And boat here was thing simply no substitute.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

has ever managed to capture precisely of her bonus an on anything an unexpected

Pro an unexpected, my comrade told as has ever managed "versprechend" an in difficult hour - WDshkoy) on the pourer. I was boiled on place. Not humanely (and there who knows?) but fact.

Romeo wrote:

sea Bass this the most inconvenient fish for as industrialized fishing.

dr.andrew18 wrote:

Crucian of course fish raze not fidernaya

Men, not sguschayte paint. :D Sea Bass - very even fidernaya fish. Yes, its need seek. Yes, its need correctly "feed", offer different jamborees and camping on D. And camping on P. But in this same and lies the entire [kayf]fishing! :love:

dr.andrew18 wrote:

And not has died away still dream oblovit friend-dubinschika

This dream for themselves already implemented years five ago, although this was not simply and took on this almost two season. Need not frighten themselves those, that Crucian - fish not fidernaya. Need borrow feeder and go harvest an, the more, that Roma in his article all the main modern posyly for such industrialized fishing described. :flag:

+1

Топор wrote:

as has ever managed "versprechend" an in difficult hour - WDshkoy) on the pourer. I was boiled on place. Not humanely (and there who knows?) but fact.

WD and kerosene already perhaps the most prvni atraktanty on karasyu. :crazyfun: Heard many, saw even couple of times, but. :dontknow: Try not d. And the. Come. Until. Link

sendy wrote:

unfond of men, not sguschayte paint. Sea Bass - very even fidernaya fish.

You not understood. If harvest on Phipps the sea Bass ah nathin 'not fidernaya fish. Europeans they OK canning sho prozhivu. And if harvest on method the sea Bass the most sho nor on there is fidernaya fish :D

Romeo wrote:

if harvest on Phipps the sea Bass ah nathin 'not fidernaya fish.

Roma, have us on Phipps no one but. :D Everyone gets caught on shui at all. :crazyfun:

+3

Oleg_GOR wrote:

WD and kerosene

This one thing and the same. UA indicators-kerosene in canister under pressure with it's a deal, with some secret addition of.

Топор wrote:

told as has ever managed "versprechend" an in difficult hour - WDshkoy) on the pourer.

VDshka-this virtually net kerosene, and pro "a wash cloth, moistened petroleumom", as the pourer for an, even L. P. Sabaneev, wrote.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

WD and kerosene already perhaps the most prvni atraktanty on karasyu.

And this as :confused:, and the today Qom prevailed to go an swim tip here, until the evening saw not one poklyovki, although years 10 ago an catching do.

Spawning have him, what poklyovki? Not until grub.

sendy wrote:

Roma, have us on Phipps no one but.

Calmed. And the I thought the whole world gone mad :D

sendy wrote:

Everyone gets caught on shui at all.

Recognized balm applied per capita.

майк wrote:

by Spawning an have him, what poklyovki? Not until grub.

Very wrong, that sea Bass during spawning of not are biting. Spawning have an portsionnyy and he nurtures even during spawning of. Of course appetite not such, but nevertheless.

+1

Men, not sguschayte paint. :D Sea Bass - very even fidernaya fish. Yes, its need seek. Yes, its need correctly "feed", offer different nozzles and camping on D. And camping on P. But in this same and lies the entire [kayf]fishing!
Signature author

Not fidernaya- in sense not become on prikormku, and] swims where wants. Law competition on point disappears.
Each-dubinschik centres outstanding and escapade itself has ever happened fisherman from all, that I know (constantly been experimenting, klipsuet promising distance there is, khimichit with foam and camping on D.) The subject: As with two fiderami obtain advantage over five two knuckleheads with 10-12kryuchkami? Can, cutting an point sypukhoy and harvest around it on flet with Claymaish?

dr.andrew18 wrote:

The subject: As with two fiderami obtain advantage over five two knuckleheads with 10-12kryuchkami? Can, cutting an point sypukhoy and harvest around it on flet with Claymaish?

All very simply - correctly podobranyy smells as jamborees so and prikormki. And correctly chair chosen place - dubinschiki shmalyayut far eyes are suspicious in the main most part.

майк wrote:

Reached long ago, when only began constrain by catching, I often traveled on different platniki with goal swim an and melkokarpa. Repeatedly watched picture, when with dawn the coastal strip vegetation boils from wedding process and awesome sauce there is no at all. To 8-9 hours increasingly CHATTERlNG STOPS and comes quiet, which lasts until 12-13 hours. The same a stout-looking sea Bass, which recently humored its friend, he launched eat and recruit calories after bedding scenes. :crazyfun: Quite are they biting so active, that pro two fidera can be forget.
Morality fables: Bride extended wedding, and lunch on the distractions of the. :crazyfun:

+1

майк wrote:

Yes this I understood, and here is that in respect UA indicators and kerosene, not understood, somehow through this increasingly to karasyu?

Karasyu why something likes smells kerosene. I even heard from poplavochnikov a campfire story about brick vymochennom in FC using kerosene which instead zakrykhi

Manowar wrote:

Yes this I understood, and here is that in respect UA indicators and kerosene, not understood, somehow through this increasingly to karasyu?
About people! People neboraki!

Other entire page.

Garyk wrote:

about brick vymochennom in FC using kerosene which instead zakrykhi

Building block, soaked in serpent's in FC using kerosene which, counseled in old sties together, as alternative not have for a fire. And here is pro sand, to which added kerosene, I expected The Chechov atmosphere and fuganuli on place fishing, read.

майк wrote:

rustic, soaked in serpent's in FC using kerosene which, counseled in old sties together, as alternative not have for a fire. And here is pro sand, to which added kerosene, I expected The Chechov atmosphere and fuganuli on place fishing, read.

Mikhail, Garyk likely spoke of brick child that's so contagious, impregnated saw. Read about such a version prikormke in one of blogs an extreme summer. Himself not has tried.

"All gets caught on shui at all." Today in 20 November http://sb.uploads.ru/t/LPGZF.jpg
http://sb.uploads.ru/LPGZF.jpg
Sendy on its "workplace"

I demand satis. FAQ, will have report. :D
Was deal. Today has on brief session on karasiku, goal which was have prikormku Dragon "Lin-Crucian" at the local created. "Method" flatly not It was your dangerous driving, because pute very a strong trolley onto a side wind, polluting enough decent the bottom for. So in move went the classic Pater Noster (disambiguation) with a leash around hadn a long 75 centimeters (not know on Phipps, or not) o.o.. Has tried two distance there is 33 and 21 forge the Alighted on a near from-for wind. Nibble cannot be was call intensive, but for four and a half hours managed nakovyryat dozen and a half "our factory" karasikov. The nozzle sitch - solvents with oparikom and poof garlic trofeevskogo. Have neighbors Aw, that's sad - maximum five karasikov.
Fish-sicles liked, d testit further. :flag:

Podpalenyy rіg deer in point industrialized fishing an sometimes his highly attracts. Sometimes - because, that not each time I once killed off horns Gone Fishin '(with a baggy full around. :)

What about the horns not know, but scorched feathers attraktant for Sheat common. Smells in my opinion one in one.

And still on an tell blood babies except infants born in http after 12 night :tired: unfond of men far you experienced?

Last edited by Romeo (May 13 2014 07:31:13)

+1

Sea Bass during spawning of getting caught, with well and at all not on hours. 'd scope in this many times, truth more two hundred grams in this time not've been busted. Himself I not lover of scale karasika, but there is one theme, as see not I one it ill. Karasey very likes harvest father-in-law on a rubber, especially he, loves it when hang themselves immediately several. Until he had 15 likely, I his in the number of could oblavit without problems on the classic feeder. Now he put more 30! And I think, than him to answer. For article dukes thank you, only there is question. Somewhere saw advice about pribambase Korum, for industrialized fishing with short povodkami and conventional the feeding trough. On efficiency a flute strongly will be unyielding?

Last edited by vinitu69 (May 13 2014 21:22:12)

Yuri wrote:

Sometimes - because, that not each time I once killed off horns Gone Fishin '(with a baggy full around.

:crazyfun: Ta okay!

vinitu69 wrote:

Now he put more 30! And I think, than him to answer.

Here is this most the will http://s10.rimg.info/1e9a4f80e34d3e927e4ff160ef825808.gif

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Had forced an on feeder. Retaions without tide.