All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Had forced an on feeder. Retaions without tide.

Had forced an on feeder. Retaions without tide.

Posts 31 to 53 of 53

Топор wrote:

Yuri wrote (and):

Sometimes - because, that not each time I once killed off horns Gone Fishin '(with a baggy full around.

:crazyfun: Ta okay!

Ah, well. Not often. Can be said rarely. :) Where is something else there is the remnants of former luxuries.

Not’s! And fish pity and father-, too,. And oblovit I his all same stuck :)

vinitu69 wrote:

Now he put more 30! And I think, than him to answer.

The answer, on fact, very is simple -! Count them number of caught fish per one hook. :D A if seriously, then thirty likely he will nazhivlyat in two times longer and nothing not wins. Know from own experience, more twenty likely on elastic - this simply a hassle and no advantages.

vinitu69 wrote:

Where is something saw advice about pribambase Korum, for industrialized fishing with short povodkami and conventional the feeding trough. On efficiency a flute strongly will be unyielding?

Not quite understood about what pribambase goes speech, perhaps about this. If yes, then this only the private case. There's gravy to-layn flet-method gives much more space for maneuver, in including and such.

sendy wrote:

Don’t quite understood about what pribambase goes speech, perhaps about this.

Perhaps rather pro this, from Romkinoy articles.

Yes, the that contraption from Romkinoy articles.

Pro garlic
http://www.ohotniki.ru/fishing/article/ … manka.html

Amused thus behavior an.
On reservoirs Rostov area enjoyed almost always and everywhere)
Have us on forums even themes there is "How not to capture an" :blush:
If he becomes on point, then the other fish virtually not will.
That concerns his industrialized fishing, then I have the most labor the nozzle sitch torn lyric on pieces of scheiss the worm and zabrodivshaya wheat stalks.
Fish-sicles any with sweet fruit the smell, is and adding boiled some dried bread and barley.

As the tried an to capture on flet but on a hook put fodder for dogs under a rubber. Here is was eyebrows have my comrades. I enleve and all repose. Had to recognized on Bank sell fodder.

+3

I second half summer eiaee on flet Ryan: Preston 30 gr: Ceasing 7 centimeters on offense foams 2-3 mm 1 the ball on 10 th the hook ovner his MO to stuff the grain with traperovskim leschyom. Stick kept turning on URA. With worked only such option. Attempt to increase all components led to third convocation. Increasingly was happening in park on pond. Chastennko not Frenchman; but timid, stick on stand moisture to-out of the hands vyryvalo. Here is you and foam on-start. Want believe -khotite there is no.

Last edited by Шимано (Jan 11 2015 15:35:59)

+1

валет wrote:

as the tried an to capture on flet but on a hook put fodder for dogs under a rubber. Here is was eyebrows have my comrades. I enleve and all repose. Had to recognized on Bank sell fodder.

Were poklevki on fodder for household rabbits. Installation of - flet, granula - prosverlennaya on Aurum /, than something spat.

Шимано wrote:

I second half summer catching on flet Ryan: Preston 30 gr: Ceasing 7 centimeters on offense foams 2-3 mm 1 the ball on 10 th the hook ovner his MO to stuff the grain with traperovskim leschyom. Stick kept turning on URA. With worked only such option. Attempt to increase all components led to third convocation. Increasingly was happening in park on pond. Chastennko not Frenchman; but timid, stick on stand moisture to-out of the hands vyryvalo. Here is you and foam on-start. Want believe -khotite there is no.

In late April 2014 with comrades go on an and melkokarpa on a hard-on. Attempts harvest with of AIC the bait on the hook were unfortunate. Tried all sorts of options. When look, near local obdobi gets caught a major an. Have sent "kozachka" in exploration. Comes our aircraft, opechalennoe hu and says: "Gets caught on balls foam plastic. And have us their there is no. "And I have were with a. Many different. Ah, here have us and on a roll. There's gravy "method flet to-layn" from "Drennan" 25 gr, in the feeder mastyrka and all, ceasing to 5 see Poklevki virtually were on 5 th, old Pudge after embody trough on bottom.

. In-in. Here is and Partzuf this kasrasya)

Men, and what so much attention karasyu?
I have the overwhelming majority fidernykh fishing trips precisely for karasyu was on rags gills - not such perishing he and a cranky, ah at least in terms an amateur, nesportivnoy industrialized fishing. Even somewhere contrary - on Cold water early spring and late-autumn on some gills only sea Bass and speaks very highly.
. Here already as something discussed couple of years ago - precisely for karasyu for themselves observed one strange hell is that - vershinku sometimes better virtually not cock, keep exactly, without bending, on the brink of starters vzvedeniya.

Last edited by Дима78 (Jan 13 2015 10:42:28)

In gills where Crucian is the main fish tank, nataskat ladoshechnogo quite not is difficult, this summer contrary not knew as from him fight them off under it comes to shagging nekrupnogo carp.
If speech is faring about City karase and "wild" reservoirs, then more success just his has ever managed harvest at different gills early spring, when he quite recently has awakened and begun to otedat computer by, although from-for confusing plethora of worthy winters, have us almost everywhere he began peck with ice and on summer cordage are they biting as only gonna get away with this ice and seek his better in the most shallow box of reservoirs, a swamp, riverine channels.

And here is already a few days later we are late on his move on one of a shallow flowrate. And in the early on May found his already on greater conceals, on flowrate between two bays large Lake:

+5

Gladly plyusanul for excellent videozarisovki. It is good to see, that people absorbing not only vylavlivaniem tails. Wish further successes and new interesting the plots!

+1

For window winter of, snow - and here such a charm of. The plot captured so, that mentally was with you, on such resources. In the first video (and listened to in earphones) under first zabrose clicking in ears - thought a form has :nope:. Thank God - this a microphone was close, clicking have highborn. Thank you for positive video.

Ah times liked, here is the kind fishing on flowrate where karasik is already past:

+2

Crucian the most beautiful teacher the fishing trainer (in my opinion) like it or withdraw from gavrylovskogo dubizma Walk harvest an. More capricious fish there is no but in this and its charm of. With critiques alike with Alpo almost worked out remained not be on her way back to gavrylovskim povodkam.

On video on Crucian. April's crucians. Time 3.26-3.31. Thank you for video. Emotions personally received)

moose wrote:

Nu times liked, here is the kind fishing on flowrate where karasik is already past:

Beautiful you have place.

+2

. Filmed is identically, Fadzeeu dormant :rolleyes:, although I very respect his films. You present taste of in this deeds. Or immediately in two affairs and in a fishing trip (one senses confident NOT that's an amateur hand) and in how built story line interestingly and not usually, thank you! :cool:

+1

Сержикк wrote:

Fadzeeu dormant

On-my, creativity the Mooseand Fadeeva comparison at all not are subject, camping on K. Video first convey living emotions and the beauty of nature, charm of moments without an extra $words - in one word, real, whom the author gladly’t share, and here is have second work are positioned more as training sheets with a clarification, many of which, to word, very good ones, BUT financial truth behind perishing very shockingly huge mini horse, so always moments too iai?yaaao - was period, when many openly wrote, that in contemporary work Alexei perishing too has bought into commercial activities, not despite universal to him respect. So, if want among advertising what useful their looks that count yes emphasize - Fadzeeu, if simply watch, penetrated and get higher, will be similarly encouraged together with author - the Moose. In my opinion.
With respect.

+1

Romeo,
Recognized read your article and simply wigging me out, described my yesterday’s fishing trip one in one)
Was yesterday host at vpadayuschem in created, Canal meters 25-40 wide, for moderate, water kind of cloudy.
Baited in the first feeder first with viewing classic nesemetrichki, then moved on ’. The second feeder has equipped unique snastyu under a code entitled "Karasevye devices" outcome at the second not well cared for by, experiments with right complement not brought outcome. On classics ever responds, but rarely, began been running experiments with distance, with every bezpoklevochnym zabrosom prolonging as such on 50 see
In general learn I your article for day before fishing and not through day, more would time spent replaced socket set and experiments with dipami.
In end donochnik with 5 with sticks sitting near oblovil fiderista with two fiderami.

For article large thank you.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Had forced an on feeder. Retaions without tide.