All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from Czech Republic

Sheets from Czech Republic

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

In Saturday 22 th on May traveled on take out the dam Estrabitse. Nov from Brno.
This the private a body of water salient 6ga, which zaryblyayut the carp ,-Amur Khabarovsk, osetrom, trout, and pike. So same there there is catfish, pike perch, perch, bream and any forgot. Fish indeed many, there is and trophy copies of (himself dragged). The depth of reaches 7m. Bottom glinistoe.

--

For the most part gets caught "with letting go." Pass "without fish" is worth 250 kroons in day, "with fish tank" 450 (12 usd and 22 respectively). Given massive price licenses for public increased the (for foreigners ranging with 400 bucks in year 0’s organs is or) my 10 for travels for summer well themselves justify on price. :)

A body of water has a host rulebook rules that fisherman owes abide by. The most critical infrastructure: Hooks without goatee, ban the deaf osnastok (even fidernye symmetric deal are considered "DEAF" snastyu), ban animals changeable tips until the end of on May, compulsory the availability of podsacheka and "substrate" under fish. Outcome - fish lack on all, camping on K. Its almost not mutilating pulling out and by letting go. Nevertheless workers daily commit bypassing in search of sdokhshey fish bordering, that would she not has been damaging body of water's decomposing.

On the dam, perhaps, all.

So. In 4 rise, and in 5 :3 0 I already on the lake. Chose place, packed them into in GPS (on the future) (here is here on Google alert on maps, I would stand on green arrow), zamesil prikormku. Chose their shopping on the opposite Bank and released azimuth (, too, on the future). Promeril Marker about about 20m trawling (with 20 th on 40 th meter). ‘ here is that (ah a bore I, a bore :)):

--

Chose like an interesting sval with launchpad for him on 26 st a meter, with depth 6m. Lit it up witnessed the marker on 2 Dam more to the right from before enrolling point, weighted down as such have Bank gruzilom and zakormil place fucking slingshot.

Brought together maids Whoever tackle with the feeding trough method (10cm ceasing). On hook # 10 has spread maize. Oblepil, I dropped it off. Through 5 minutes with first same zabrosa the tip kind of got squirrely, still through minute 350-gram podleschik was, uh, dragged out on grass and way from back. Through impose another, already 400g. Through impose already a serious potyag, leapfrog and some crocodile rips houses me hook. Study showed that 0.20 ceasing (5kg) has burst on node (always used Improved clinch). Rugnuvshis'm done a new hook node Palomar.

--

, the weather has, the pleasant, will have cloudy weather, looks out the sun shining, easy breeze.

The next 2 hours over speaking in a. On every impose a twitch or filament (crime as what is). On every the second - poklevka. Each the second poklevka implemented podleschikom from 300 until Heavy -. When got to carry "triviality" (for the carp after all behaved) I began to think. Times here is worth a flock podleschikov, then a carp, in sight, here there is no. Glancing on neighbors found out that those who showered on those same 20-up police reportedly used mostly little slapping. And here is have comrades with boat a buoy was is placed in the Marketplace meters for on 15 further. By lifting the a rubber with reel lit it up kormukhu away - meters humour won on 45 (believed on Firm) and recorded a rubber back. By my calculations there's gravy should was be to the brink plateau seven-metre depth or on sval in old direction small river.

With first-as zabrosa followed powerful myagrum svernuvshaya front stand. Leapfrog (on senses here - crocodile), 6 gather steam; coils (2 "KAChA") and a disease simply plummeting has. Not gather additionally in any way why. More slack here not gave, hook on place. Ah yes okay. At least there not was little slapping and was carp. :) One sadness, slingshot not preyed on until seats fishing.

Via a the “Golden forty, modicum place and not was prikormleno ??? hit carp. After brief spell struggle 3kg karpik (56sm) was, uh, dragged out, obmeryan, seen and way from back.

--

Remained 2 hours and Sea prikormki. Nalepiv balls I began have fun with fucking slingshot. It turned out that by simple coaching received can be finish off ball on 50m. For my only does this clearly limit – further not ottyanesh, but and the distance industrialized fishing well When does acceptable. Densely zakormlennoe place brought still couple of poklevok, unfortunately not implemented.

For hills zagrokhotal a bolt from. Tighten up glauca cloud. I began gradually wrap this up, okay. The latest impose with relics of feed did already under a decent rain. Ironically, on the latest impose managed extricate karpika somewhere 45cm. From-for rain not became his weigh the and for photo opportunities, simply had let back, brought together feeder and a satisfied'll blow now to machine under a down-pour rain with to burst.

Last edited by Евгений (May 24 2010 19:30:15)

+5

Thank you for report.
Fish on the photos any glamorous succeeded the, modicum the icon with them of food. :cool:

Cool report
How many time killed on markerovku?
Limiting one teeth? There is tactic two points (Ouite a and next of) on sorevakh sporismeny use, but two udilami.
Balls pomenshe--letyat away (size of with egg on 50m realistically put an)

Yevgeny thank you for report! Take write on our Forum. Very interestingly to read about feeder abroad CIS.

Dood, was photographing telephone, balance white at being a sponsor. Not obessudte. :)

Hymalayan, more hours. With unaccustomed. Think in next time for one hour will be able meters 40 promerit. Limiting 3 teeth, camping on E. Can be and two has attracted visitors over harvest. Only I have second rods up until there is no. :) There are feeder and 2 Nimera, different length and test. He launched I with schuchki in Latvian Spain.
Javadxan obratal attention that from size globe depends.

Wildhunter, d otpisyvatsya on opportunities. In late all "method" I on this Forum studied. :) Now "should" can be said. :)

Dood wrote:

Fish on the photos any glamorous succeeded the, modicum the icon with them of food. :cool:

Евгений wrote:

Dood, was photographing telephone, balance white at being a sponsor. Not obessudte. :)

I not about as a photo - simply these fish have external differences from our (with Ukrainian increased the) - and these external differences - fish any more luxurious and beautiful, than "our local" - remind me "glamour" :cool:

In Saturday 29.05 again traveling on take out the dam Estrabitse.

Short version of:
- 7 hours fishing
- 2 poklevki, both implemented
- 2 karpika, one 2.8kg ~ 50sm, the other 3.1kg ~ 56sm.

It's a long version of(very “mnoha bukf ”):

Small trouble began still in Friday: In no clothing left not it turned out my favorite method prikormki, on the evening's on a rampage the storm, and wife in necessary form proposed nowhere not touring, but conduct time with family. With wife cope managed :), weather decided to test with morning, and prikormku had to take with your “feeder ” (on klyatvennym reassurances seller of on method she, too, must lepitsya), camping on K. Method prikormki at all in this time were absent.

--

To 4 st morning it turned out real fine and I chipper came sprinting on Lake … that would detect that there pass Bajaus day testis contest :( (open participation, chief prize 10 days fishing in Norway). Bank were being shot tents, but, to the surprise of, there is at least the free about the penny meters humour won 20. Pochesav Syarheychyk I In ??? mixing lures from day one (it's the janitor still not emerged and I not was am confident be allowed to enter whether me to fish alone). Unfortunately, free place was in side from promerennogo last time, so had to muster feeder with in snastyu.

--

The first impose me not, brought the – too close. In the second the flip has invested forces lot more and 100 grammovaya olive escaped in blue distant spot leaving to prevent what she called just in rags ceasing (again “on node Improved clinch, prekhozhu on Palomar fully). Replacing an an olive promeril ??? meters 20 on distance 45m from Bank (30 minutes, not believing perevyazvaniya cordages). On promerennom – bottom smoothly was coming up from from seventh (maximal the depth of dam) to 5. Adopted decision harvest on maximum conceals, camping on K. On vaudeville 45m.

Peach with the doorman. The usual pass gave without problems, only was asked found whether I place.

Attempt to put a floater alongside Marker failed – a floater not vytyagivl from seventh fishing line of yours with trawling ('m using spinning with test 30g, a marker them not hope to throw a). Chertykhnushis decided to give fucking slingshot on marker and to remove his, orietiruyas already on “klipsovanie ” with the help gum.

Eight balls became in squaring 10x10. :( At the ninth shot reverse-move calyx of, uh, cracked on absolute negation so, that hand is numb. On tenth fastening-capping something cracked. Theatre on earth fighting looked damage – in field conditions not fix. By delaying a slingshot found that a bruised should sit the entire in blood. :( So far that U.S. some ductus a vessel, camping on K. Blood managed stop only tight a bandaged chest, and the not immediately.

Stopping blood journey took it out of a marker and put finally kormukhu method. Fidernaya prikormka smelled like anise and was scattered as and been paved such a pure as a mixture. Some as planted and I windmilled him having spread maize. The next hour might be characterized in one word – silence … we lures from day one not worked, we athletes already prikormili all fish in other places. :)

--

Matyugayas started climbing for relics of old method prikormki. With its help managed give a mixture enough viscosity and a bit change flavor. With first same zabrosa elective a mixture followed powerful poklevka and through 5 minutes on Bank was, uh, dragged out 50sm 2.8kg karpik.

--

After this nibble as slice through my neck. 3 hours over speaking in a. Neighbors with battery from 6 cyprinids kept St and 3 types / pikerov with the strange River Kymi hasn't police reportedly used karpikov. I same been out in the sun on got times in 20 minutes perezakidyvaya tackle. When neighbors gunmen carp with distance there is about 20m on its strange tackle I decided to change tactics.

--

Nalepiv five balls size of with orange works all hand on how many facilitated forces. Balls became it tight! Coming around meters in 20 from Bank. On eye put an there same the downloaded method. Literally through 10 minutes followed a powerful jump. Karpusha 3.1kg (56sm) fought as they. Stubbornly resisted, but was flown on Bank, is measured and way from.

--

Ah and remaining 1.5 hours again quiet, on this time even leschi “remained silent ” on a near distance there is.

The findings of this:
Compared with by previous roads out activity was little. Causes can devise only two:
1. A new neispytannaya prikormka not worked on this the pond. (For says fact that the first poklevka occurred after enrichment a mixture relics of tried prikormki).
2. Techs have karpyatniki raised fish their “tables ” in other places (contest has been going already the second day).

D thankful for any comments.

Last edited by Евгений (Jun 7 2010 15:50:09)

+1

Yevgeny and tell us about prikormkakh, which there is you have in sale and than you more just he'd have pulled?
And even. Examine alternative treatments for river feeder you praktikuesh? If yes was it comes interestingly revere from you pro this and pro enleve Moustache, if he in your edges there is.

To dazzle oncoming from any prikormki method noona manki sypanut
Minute away from Cruise increasingly as need to, importantly not as much, promoted in scraps.
Yevgeny, you pro the marker to...... explain, I something not understood. You fideorm markerishsya?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Yevgeny and tell us about prikormkakh, which there is you have in sale and than you more just he'd have pulled?
And even. Examine alternative treatments for river feeder you praktikuesh? If yes was it comes interestingly revere from you pro this and pro enleve Moustache, if he in your edges there is.

Here very popular had forced carp. To example Music in which I'm just buying on two the ground. One floor - all for karpyatnikov (here same and fidernye cordage), the second - everything else. So from prikorok the main - both: Boyle. Both: Boyle in huge, both: Boyle in purple cans, both: Boyle in refrigerators, both: Boyle in 20 fringes liter hazardous waste bins, both: Boyle on rice and camping on D. I boylami not'm using and to tell about them not can.

In composition my favorite prikormki update my on week (on box since not read, was smiling ear hew).

Examine alternative treatments for river feeder I practised 3 year ago in Latvia on Dvina River (Daugava) and observe, without special results, camping on K. Not understood pleasantly that do (bottom not felt about, 'd, uh, punch far will have). Lovilsya bream. Here on rivers not mean opportunities harvest camping on K. There is no licenses. Although if go on rivers, then better borrow Lite spiningovuyu tackle and of hammering on forelku. Its here a long. My colleague zealot nakhlysta, several times in week vyeezzhaet, for fishing trip less 10 trout left is rarely. (The entire fish released (let off)) (ah okay, sometimes goes on grill :))

Last edited by Евгений (Jun 8 2010 11:39:18)

лёша wrote:

to dazzle oncoming from any prikormki method noona manki sypanut
Minute away from Cruise increasingly as need to, importantly not as much, promoted in scraps.
Yevgeny, you pro a marker to...... explain, I something not understood. You fideorm markerishsya?

About, thank you for advice. 'll keep that in mind on the future.

Yes markeruyus fiderom, camping on K. Udilishche only one thing. If not considered two spins.
If harvest classic snastyu problems there is no - promarkeril, am onto point, zaklipsoval, cut off not big a marker put loop with the feeding trough and forward.

With method harder, camping on K. Method with start-up zakorm not make. Romeo advised feed fucking slingshot. And for this need their shopping. Here is here would a separate markernoe udilishche is now over, to a marker leave. But I have in prioretetakh first a new the coil, then already else. So markeryu fiderom, then in the chosen point give a marker, with him Dam on two shift to the throw it in spin 30g cargo + vivid your fishing bobber (a dry erase tooling) and'm cleaning up a marker. So and catch.

Евгений wrote:

[markeryu fiderom, then in the chosen point give the marker, with him Dam on two shift to the throw it in spin 30g cargo + vivid your fishing bobber (a dry erase tooling) and'm cleaning up the marker. So and enleve.

Agony any have yielded, but this I.M.H.O.,.
Think, in rybolovle dogmam--net! Every makes as him conveniently and comfortable experience harvest.
Separate a marker (place it) is of course force, but two fiderami can be normally figure out with point. If there is brovochki on water feature the can be simply gruzikom (olivochkoy) find their, klipsovatsya and harvest.
And with only does, increasingly would still squaring 5 • 5 regulation feed, can be and without of a on a floater.

Евгений wrote:

Since method harder, camping on K. Method with start-up zakorm not make. Romeo advised feed fucking slingshot. And for this need their shopping.

Can be and without benchmark.
First need sown a balls under a slingshot. Then produce impose, after which in place for splashdown trough routing figure.
After zabrosa quickly you put it place it and you shoot 5322991 from only does on opportunities closer to center divorce on the surface water.
I practised such way to already several times - grouping shots is obtained normal, need to only get used to spitballs.

В субботу 12.06 выезжал, как всегда, на Естрабице.

Приехал, занял уже промеренное место, начал раскладываться.  Доняли комары (первый раз за все лето).  Достал репеллент, умудрился в открытые глаза попасть мощной струей из баллончика.  Потанцевал ругаясь, промыл глаза питьевой водой…   Замесил прикормку.  В магазине снова не оказалось моей любимой Nikl’s Red Spice Special, поэтому взял Carp Zoom Method Mix Sweet&Spicy.  Визуально в ней куча разных молотых каш, злаков, кукурузы, есть конопляное семя и все это на какой-то довольно липкой серой базе.  Нежно пахнет анисом.  Добавил в нее банку нарезанной кукурузы.

--

Собрал спиннинг с купленным за день до этого мини маркером.  Размахнулся… старая моно не выдержала и новенький маркер улетел на середину запруды. :(

Собрал фидер с методом, отмерил и «заклипсовл» резинкой расстояние, забросил.  Почесав затылок решил кормить по кругам на воде после заброса кормухи (как советовали постом ниже).  Пока лепил шары кончик фидера дернулся.  Только успел вытереть руки и взяться за фидер как удилище выгнулось дугой.  Завизжал фрикцион.  Резинка отработала на славу тихонько скатившись к переднему бортику катушки, рыба смотала метров 10-15 шнура за раз.  Начал выкачивать.  Идет потихоньку.  На 5-й минуте борьбы сопротивление вдруг исчезло. :(  Выматываю и проверяю снасть.  Все целое.  Но рыба ушла. :(

В печали зарядил метод заново, забросил, закормил рогаткой по кругам.  Шары легли кучненько.  Следующие 2 часа тишина.  Перезабросы раз в 20 минут.  Где-то после 8-ми утра наконец ленивая потяжка.  Подсекаю, выкачиваю, рып лениво сопротивляется.  Вытаскиваю.  Зеркальный карпик, 4.5кг, 62см примерно.  Соседи помогли с фото (наконец-то я с рыбой :) ).

--

Еще раз закормил.  Тишина.  Ни потяжки, ни тычка.  Рыбе прикормка явно по барабану.  Соседи тем временем на 2 палки плющат карпов и лещей.  Каждые 10 минут чего-то тащат.  Пригляделся – тот-же метод, тот же поводок и кукуруза на крючке, та же дистанция.  Остается что? Корм.  У меня кило прикормки на столе и никакого интереса, у соседей не прикормленное место и прямо таки «банкет».

Через 2 часа надоело наблюдать за рыбалкой соседей и я достал остатки Red Spice.  Замесил, подождал пока набухнет, зарядил метод, забросил в туже точку.  Вуа-ля!  Через минуту после заброса несколько тычков.  Еще через пару - потяжечка и тычки.  Т.е. рыба заинтересовалась.  И тут… (хорошо что я следил за кончиком в оба глаза) две еле заметных потяжки и кончик распрямляется (что-то новенькое :) ), срываю фидер с подставки, подсекаю широко (рыба-то на меня идет).  Есть!  Приятная тяжесть на том конце шнура.  Выкачиваю.  Рып идет почти не сопротивляясь.  «Троечка» думаю.  Перед самым берегом рыбка осознает что рискует попасть на гриль и включает задний ход.  Визжит фрикцион.  Выкачиваю.  Снова фрикцион.  Выкачиваю.  Так перетягиваем канат довольно долго.  Правая рука отваливается, не смотря на то что комель уперт в бедро.  Смотрю на часы – ого! 10 минут уже танцуем.  А я его еще даже на поверхность не смог поднять.  Рып бореться грамотно, не дает оторвать себя ото дна.  Подтяну на 4 оборота, а он стравливает.  В конце концов удалось поднять в пределы видимости.  «Нет не трешка» проноситься мысль «там все 6».  Подошли соседи с подсаком.  Предложили помочь.  На очередной паровоз поцокали языками «Nu to je ryba!».  В подсак рыба не захотела, вымотала еще метров 10 лески, но выкачивая обратно я его таки поднял на поверхность и дал нахлебаться воздуха – устал бедняга.  Вытащили на берег взвесили, сфоткали.  Зеркальный красавец 7.5кг, 76см.

--

Мой, так сказать, рекорд по "упертости" рыбы - 15 минут силового вываживания.

На этой ноте свернулся и ломанул домой, т.к. в планах на субботу еще были пейнтбол и мальчишник с просмотром матча Англия:США.

P.S.  Маркер мой прибило к берегу и я его подобрал. :)

+7

Евгений wrote:

P.S. A marker my washed up to Bank and I his picked up by. :)

Well all, that well does end! :cool:

And still for report + 1 :flag:

Yevgeny
Tell honestly, need you have on sports gills markeritsya or not?
Think about it, carp have you already stood in svime (on the table) or you objecting pointed his? As himself one is?
That on the hook in this time?

лёша wrote:

Tell honestly, need you have on sports gills markeritsya or not?
Think about it, carp have you already stood in svime (on the table) or you objecting pointed his? As himself one is?
That on the hook in this time?

Lesh, I have the impression that in Estrabitse would still far fling. :) unfond of men standing there hitting without metering, on eye choose point, there and feast. Hardly they so well depth know. ???? someone feeds, someone not feeds. And all gets caught.
I after as learned mark already not can. Rolls "on law of averages there." Directly soul shouts. :) I want know that do, on what depth I put it right, what there terrain and camping on D.

First, which not dragged her up, am confident that yanked objecting. The second not know, but given the complete lack of activity likely ryp, too, behaved past.
The general surveillance: 5 for travels this summer on this a body of water:
- 3 times with Nikl '’ s Red Spice Special Mix - on every almost impose crap, potyazhechki, poklevki (fish on the table)
- 2 times with using these enforcement blends - times in couple of hours one poklevka (fish undergoing)

From what do conclusion that on the pond better works Red Spice, which zakuplyus, when will emerge in sale.

On the hook konservirovanaya maize. With method easier maize stick a.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from Czech Republic