All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from Romeo 2010

Sheets from Romeo 2010

Posts 31 to 60 of 290

Фдуч wrote:

Fix in topic ". 2009" on ". 2010"

Not is obtained :dontknow:

Beate selective go in, too, place. So as been caught on yesterday place (well zakormlennom) catch was even better.

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2305/fish3.jpg

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2305/papa.jpg

Father caught one carp, I three Karpov. On one leaked the from-for thin tug ropes.

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2305/ulov1.jpg

Ah and sea Bass selective was even larger. Couple of units were in district 600-700 grams :flag: - constantly updating assortment :love: monumental poklevki were. On beytranere provided real paravozy not worse carp!

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2305/ulov4.jpg

In general razmochili a new for themselves body of water :flag:

Need to will in late summer pay a little visit on carp we should drink a! :cool:

A dace klevala accelerated the than yesterday. The entire was drowned :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (May 24 2010 21:14:23)

+6

Have on as always sheets on a sight for sore eyes

http://feeder.at.ua/blog/otchet_o_rybal … 05-25-78'n in here full report for two days fishing.

Incidentally worldwide we on this a reservoir all sorts of damage up. On a reservoir in the second day was man 10 fishermen which have didn't DO nothing not was biting, and they a bit were hassling asking that flamboyant as and stood over soul of. Two of them times on ten accurately said Jesus that need to buy feeder. :crazyfun: monumental their more just some question and why just 1 hook - head this understand could not.

Advertisements engine progress.

And and still from interesting things. One company fishermen and that, too, feeds FD but even plotv not enjoyed. In short if the prikormka have them felt a pulp oats very zhidenkogo fortune. Need to rates FD on zamesu prikormki (open. And the people chudit frankly!

Last edited by Romeo (May 25 2010 10:48:23)

And you not thought'll take your money so earn. Will announce in two local newspapers, on 20 grishek no one not be sorry, we shall collect the crowd and you or you with Vovkoy will spend lesson for people. And in next to ya can and poplavochniki with makhalkoy can podzarabotat.

An interesting question. Why on feeder sea Bass goes, but on your fishing bobber there is no. Yesterday again without single an. Nibble, "sho on black stones" and nor one an.

And you was feeding than? Need to FD Crucian. Joke humor :crazyfun:
Not ready to lend advice much more experienced man, but for themselves already long decided to. If this fishing pole and Crucian, then only with trawling and only on the hook her - I-talker. She makes any bait in been. Not know primenyaesh you its or not, but I have only so! :flag:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

on the hook her - I-talker. She makes any bait in been. Not know primenyaesh you its or not, but I have only so!

If would I knew that this such: '(

Wait, but Romeo catching, certainly, as and I motylem with nobody.

Фдуч wrote:

Why on feeder sea Bass goes, but on your fishing bobber there is no.

Somewhere on Forum Badardinov wrote, that sea Bass highly second New and foreseeable. I with him agree. On one a reservoir, but in different times is leading themselves on svolochnomu, and in different reservoirs all the. On small wild rates I catching his precisely on a floater (and often even not with trawling).

WILDHUNTER wrote:

for themselves already long decided to. If this fishing pole and Crucian, then only with trawling and only on the hook her - I-talker. She makes any bait in been.

Centimeters. Two sink higher.

Nikolaich wrote:

See license terms. Two sink higher.

For this I and love fishing trip.
Simply on tattletale with trawling I nor never not remained without an Nikolayevich (at least not were).
To FDUCh
Alexander you case not doing this for real very seriously and not understand the whether yes. The whether there is no. On this Forum discussed, even R. Badardinov on-my several councils gave about its application of in feeder. I De Valera aka - - advised formuler this very chatty, so here is he on one kozyrnom platnike simply "had zone" on karasyu, while our there was roping 'third convocation.
Himself here is want all ??? to purchase the qualitative hooks with pruzhinkami under boltukh.
P.S. I lied to!
In these vykhi (there is report) and loudmouth on karasyu kept quiet. Slightly could only shoot as little as foams + maggot. But loudmouth megopochitaemaya karasyom the nozzle sitch.

Khorooooshenkie karpiki! :cool:

Фдуч wrote:

A you not thought'll take your money so earn. Will announce in two local newspapers, on 20 grishek no one not be sorry, we shall collect the crowd and you or you with Vovkoy will spend lesson for people. And in next to ya can and poplavochniki with makhalkoy can podzarabotat.

Yes here is think on of the match let us hinder together prikormok different overseas and domestic and I photo-report will make in detail, and then for starters article nakalyakayu a joint with Vovkoy and sportmenami from Mariupol (all thought will express) :flag:

And on freedom can be on a reservoir show people that yes as. Schedule strongly tight even not know when this can be organize before July. Prozhivu began I have. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (May 25 2010 16:10:56)

Фдуч wrote:

Wait wait wait wait wait, but Romeo catching, certainly, as and I motylem with nobody.

Fduch here deal such. An on this a reservoir I catching on tuft from 5-6 oparyshey or on healthy dung the worm with a couple of oparyshey. On prevents there couple of oparyshey and very I have only podleschik and a dace lovilis! On THIS WEB a reservoir sea Bass IS Grand the wall with it. Going out to eat AS OKAZALOS!

And and the most big Crucian carps klevanuli for maize have doubled with two maggots in.

Last edited by Romeo (May 25 2010 16:17:41)

Nikolaich wrote:

Where is something on Forum Badardinov wrote, that Crucian highly second New and foreseeable. I with him agree. On one a reservoir, but in different times is leading themselves on svolochnomu, and in different reservoirs all the. On small wild rates I catching his precisely on your fishing bobber (and often even not with trawling).

About svolochnogo character an and motley character in dependence from increased the slid only chtov circulation its article. So that whom interestingly in newspaper dive in Donbas can be will read in the fifth issue!

Incidentally agree with Roma Badardinovym. Prikormki on an not there is! This the public would still that in prikormke - day basis AROMAT! Ah this my surveillance. Star anise and vanilla most often then and the seed sunflower seeds zherenoe peremolotoe - this is the only that I for karasem in flavoring preferences observed! That is why donochniki on kruzhinki with makukhoy with bread oftentimes the fideristov make - the seed sunflower seeds an's feeling crook nepodetski! In makukhe would still not the the seed, and here is softens the can be donochnikov and schimanut!

Last edited by Romeo (May 25 2010 16:19:23)

I it comes on Spring even garlic would not was dumping with accounts.

About prikormki on an. First day my thing's homemade on a carp - full of the a major an. The second day FD station wagon for Cold water - full of the a major an. Him on't care what prikormka - he zhret all. Activating nibble Prince-makukhoy :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (May 25 2010 16:35:34)

Romeo wrote:

makukhoy

If it comes you wrote this year 2-3 ago I would thought, that your account hacked into :D

:D

:cool: Roma! Long so not roarin '.

ИНЕ wrote:

Roma! Long so not roarin '.

And made I here is lublu of the sunflower seeds in as a supplements. Until Peremolyu Hi, half bifidobacteria :flag: It in superakh already chischennoe sells and grilled. Hi, tempted to such that prozhivu. And Crucian he that fool? He also we semki polyublyae!

The kind we with patsanchegame, too, their polyublyaem. Sea Bass chOtkiy kid.
I on samopale, too, larger share of ground Spanish leave.

That you was shed, men? I with staunch nervous system, but can break. And to go Gone Fishin '(without very. Oops, that this I write for horrors? O.o. “Without very Gone Fishin '(? O.o. Since Motormouth and that originally? O.o. Since makukhoy? O.o. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :canthearyou:

Ah think time iotylya if not passed, then here is - here is concluded will until fall I.M.H.O.,

Time very over not because of time year, and, unfortunately, from-for impossibility of his to purchase in provinces. :tired:

Night crawlers is so apparently driving today year, but I in warm time on it not don.

Romeo wrote:

activating nibble Prince-makukhoy :crazyfun:

Came there, where came. :rofl:
And "strangers" branch the reading. And are! :O

shkatula wrote:

activating nibble Prince-makukhoy :crazyfun:

Came there, where came. :rofl:
And "strangers" branch the reading. And are! :O

Jokes with jokes, and have us championship area won people with peremolotymi seeds, VDE and Sensas nervously cigarette in the sidelines :)

Ah remained only write as like, such a:
Atchyot. My cordage spring-opponent is with 3 type driver, two on karamysle, one over pruzhynoy raskosami 0.35 dog leashes but also 0.25
Bullshit war. We will break through.

Фдуч wrote:

What you was shed, men? I with staunch nervous system, but can break. And to go Gone Fishin '(without very. Oops, that this I write for horrors? Without very Gone Fishin '(? With Motormouth and that originally? With makukhoy? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And I here is authorized for once a butterworm 18 UAH. And stupidly on him klevala only a dace, and why me a dace? A dace me not need a. Used to submerge its. She only prevents harvest normal fish. And 18 UAH. Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva - fff skilled very :crazyfun:

shkatula wrote:

Came there, where came.
And "strangers" the branch the reading. And are!

Enura Abdullayeva Hi, I seriously! Only not makukhoy and the seed face of a sunflower peremolotym, in makukhe the seed face of a sunflower zhatoe and gives the same effect only in smaller scale. I think no one not oblezet if in the same FD will add gender engine bed ground seed :flag: Skyfall karasyu worse accurately not will!

Gepard wrote:

jokes with jokes, and have us championship area won people with peremolotymi seeds, VDE and Sensas nervously cigarette in the sidelines

I about this and say. But on a carp groundnuts grind up Oh pay kne would prevent. Such ingredients in prikormku trademark creepy promoted. She quickly progorknet, but no one prevents in already firm has to nice!

In my opinion sea Bass this fish which mechanics prikormki until one seats. So it need to give nice with aroma which it until spodoby!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from Romeo 2010