All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from Romeo 2010

Sheets from Romeo 2010

Posts 151 to 180 of 290

shkatula wrote:

You with it (plotvoy) as Mowgli - one blood! :crazyfun:

Such same wily and harmful? :D

Incidentally on picture from the report with plotvoy can be roughly the size of the imaginations calculate. Hook on picture Ovner 50922 # 10! And struggles a dace such a! Uncle Szymon's Qatana until 70 grams in bubligum is turned. And poklevki! Several times an apple box've rooted :)

And now check it out! Already several units in this year caught such small fish! Stupidly mixture of small fry and krasnoperki!

http://s53.radikal.ru/i140/1008/aa/9690f00dcf55.jpg

Here is those and evolution! 100% hybrid!

Were emptyings orange. Rear red. Body pay have krasnoperki in this a reservoir, my noddle plotvinaya and eyes orange. Yes and glumes and color and edifice plotvinaya! Nameren prervat krovavyy sled! :)

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 1 2010 19:22:06)

Incidentally from kurezov! He launched harvest on its prikormku FEEDERovich "a dace." And dolavlival Flagman "station wagon." Hi, I so and not was able understand than she different from Flagman "Korop" :) My company reimburses me who receipt of many develop? Such of safe that one thing and, too, pre-package them in different was very clean! Here is still stuck Flagman "Feder" and something me suggests that there, too, most will - is encouraged!

And still so and not understood why in station wagon litych original flakes nabuzovali. Hi, aroma there is no at all! In general the only the use of these prikormkam I found - TOKO METOD! Here is there it the that need to - but trilateral eravno by Michael need to buzovat! And ah and on River will the that need to. There fish would still that Frozen Cocktails and viscosity the that need to for tide!

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 1 2010 19:31:03)

All weekend spent on Sea. Took with a feeder. Still in Friday on the evening before fishing been with the local sea-going fisherman, he me immediately said that even and not score: Harvest. Water very strongly hot and ram has diverged in open Sea. Ah all same decided to test his words. Hour with morning tried to harvest - not saw nor one poklevki. All-??? Russian proved rights :dontknow:

Ah in any case well rested :)

Today with familiar go for trophies and ??? they were catching spoils :love: We're going in ad- from ear drip forever. One amur minutes 30 least ten. Ah and one mean the apparently. And then after photo sessions took your as if and not was the struggle - mega SILNAЯ FlSH! Karp better pull your line in more 100 meters filament and almost Fund until bekinga. Whew well is, by une time come to mind still meters 20 his target. In general Sea of emotions. Hi, hands are sore.: '(

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2308/fish3.jpg

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2308/fish4.jpg

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2308/fish5.jpg

Znachittso startovіy zakorm Flagman "Korop" + all that on little nest egg helped + Royal the dye + a horse's dose FD "the Berry." On feeding trough FD Karp Mixa. Trough method Fox and flet from Browning's. The nozzle sitch maize Kukk. :cool:

In general to I so lived! Fish of course the entire rastselovana and launched so far. This not food - this have a friend who...! :love: :cool:

Chetyrekhkilogramovuyu triviality managed cut off number of enough corn :rofl: caught that up hours 5 just. Of them hours two took on vyvazhivanie fish and perhaps hour on zameshivanie prikormki and impose such a number of fucking slingshot :flag: We're going in fish skhomyachila 9 kg prikormki :hobo:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 23 2010 18:29:21)

+11

Tomorrow plan to go on krupnyuchego an. And there as tickles :flag:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Chetyrekhkilogramovuyu triviality managed cut off number of enough corn

Romeo whisper to on ears, where such trophies dwell? :cool: Princip "caught-release" I guarantee, only photosession.
With humor., Vasilich!

Romeo wrote:

Chetyrekhkilogramovuyu triviality managed cut off number of enough corn

This as?
Tooling hair?

And at all, I congratulate with good fishing! Fish-weighed?

On picture with the carp behind sticks out clearly not feeder. Comrade baited in the karpoviki?

Romeo wrote:

and ??? they were catching spoils

Ah all, lost human :D .cam constantly fear "get hooked up" of Morgan CarpFishing :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Tomorrow plan to go on krupnyuchego an.

You very not funny? :D :flag:

Are nice trophies, envy on-muss to a minimum. :cool:

Romeo
's how many you balls cash from 9 fringes kil?
On the photos mazoley not in sight like :crazyfun:
But Roman, buy it Spode, bomb large 5322991 quickly and conveniently.
Took recently ud. Garmata from elit Co. Alliance on 8lb,, you know, bung not naraduyus.

Fish e?anaaao!

benderr wrote:

At picture with the carp behind sticks out clearly not feeder. Comrade baited in the karpoviki?

I baited in the two fidera, he on feeder and the second karpovik was but on method crime as. On such fish the main function done alarm poklevki exits on the second plan. So as poklevki look always as "steam locomotive" ???? sit near types sense special there is no.

Алекс wrote:

year very not funny?

Today was not until laughter :( He went on body of water with large karasem. In end on the abundant with start-up zakorm wall became tolstolob and had to entire fishing trip observe fluctuations done and after sweep (martial arts) podbagrennaya (accidentally of course) fish without much labor she ripped up all my dog leashes but also :( (accurately not remember but seems times 7 accurately's been ragging on this malware likes. Tolstolob In reservoirs DOSTAL! Who Needs s a In more brutal thought rotate some ETTA malware likes software ALL dozens? :(

In end decided to tselenapravleno to capture tolstoloba. Managed two seduce pylyuchkoy with foam but some tackle not were sleeps on such a fish (bought these with a some tackle on an) and another two cliff. In general ah his in bath this tolstoloba. :mad:

лёша wrote:

but Roman, buy it Spode, bomb large 5322991 quickly and conveniently.

I for trophies'm getting out. Couple of times in year. Purely for souls. So sense in this there is no. Such a fishing a bit little dumb though and me lack maximum hours on seven. In general fishing predictable and not interested in.

VIVA wrote:

This is as?
Tooling hair?

Why the on three burly corn klevali only bugaychiki. And driven carps on 4 kg on last fishing soblaznyalis on 1 kukuruzinu a major with podsadkoy moldy worm. :dontknow: Perhaps simply coincidence.

лёша wrote:

Got it recently ud. Garmata from elit Co. Alliance on 8lb,, you know, bung not naraduyus.

Recommend to him missile "Spomb." Not fears wind, 's roomy and importantly very easily vymatyvaetsya.
With humor., Vasilich!

Ah means but instead to selective on karpiku. Here is such here is four prevailed and dozen 300-500 grams.

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2808/fish1.jpg

Fishing was unsteady. First time in my practice me oblovili near countries sitting makushatniki ???? times in two accurately more every of them caught and this despite 5 kg prikormki and 1 kg corn and join titanum effort. Foolish essentially on sensitive psyche fiderista :rofl: I develop my own plan revenge. But want say that makushatnik this bring as not fact on reservoirs where carp a bit tamed to makukhe she makes any prikormku and with this need to live :cool: :D

Method carp fully ignored. :dontknow: Corn, too,. Ever responds only on tuft oparyshey.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 28 2010 19:54:59)

Roma, in report for 23 August you write, that carp fully ignored method. You write, that basis mono, ceasing bulb each 10 cm. The cord, and tooling classical fidernaya (Pater Noster (disambiguation)), I correctly understood?

Case but Roman, but not perelazit same on makukhu.

Топор wrote:

Happens but Roman, but not perelazit same on makukhu.

Yes understandably that perelazit not d, but here is sometime me that need to in such cases try to a hook large pellets on rezinochke to apply. Times perishing so want carp we should drink a "to suck" need to him give this possibility. Not moving from as industrialized fishing!

+1

viktorf wrote:

Roma, in report for 23 August you write, that carp fully ignored method. You write, that basis mono, ceasing bulb each 10 cm. The cord, and tooling classical fidernaya (Pater Noster (disambiguation)), I correctly understood?

If you gonna try to vmenyaemo ask question I will be able on him to answer! In report for 23 August I baited in the method and in report about this said!

If about of last fishing the tooling Pater Noster (disambiguation) and it's about ceasing 70 see

Thank you, a bit not understood. :blush:

Romeo wrote:

in such cases try to a hook large pellets on rezinochke to apply

Not proschyo a small cube than add Makukhi to a hook a la Boyle. Until carp next pellets it would've been and "deflate."

70sm from trough.
Need to was method 60A, to suck there is what and the bait near

Has tried I pelets on rubber a hoop of, as in films
Our fish such not understands, until even poklyovki on this not saw :question:

лёша wrote:

70sm from trough.
Need to was method 60A, to suck there is what and the bait near

Here is made me in people likes so auto is the that reading between the lines! Has tried I method - has tried - software't care! On method I harvest becomes if made. Simply him flavor Makukhi on this a reservoir as it turned out larger just!

Romeo wrote:

Method carp fully ignored.

Here is seriously deaf desire to sheets write. Would still no one closely not reads :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 30 2010 12:50:18)

Romeo wrote:

simply him flavor Makukhi on this a reservoir as it turned out larger just!

Romeo wrote:

sometime me that need to in such cases try to a hook large pellets on rezinochke to apply. Times perishing so want carp we should drink a "to suck" need to him give this possibility. Not moving from as industrialized fishing!

So deal in perceptible spirituose smell or consistency's off? If in perceptible spirituose smell - ah, charge it for me in method lot more raisins, if in consistency's off - pelets might work. In my opinion.

Nikolaich wrote:

if in autogeneous - pelets might work.

Simply I can of course slice of Makukhi prisobachit and harvest there carp even better, but Hi, a bunch of pussies until such a tumble down. :( d try large pellets!

I think deal in taste! Can be simply grind up still try makukhu and charge its in method! In general options mnoha and need to makushatnikam retaliate!

The first time such happened THEREFORE'm hooked for being!

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 30 2010 13:14:27)

Romeo wrote:

Just I can of course slice of Makukhi prisobachit and harvest there carp even better, but Hi, a bunch of pussies until such a tumble down. :( d try large pellets!

I think deal in taste! Can be simply grind up still try makukhu and charge its in method! In general options mnoha and need to makushatnikam retaliate!

The first time such happened THEREFORE'm hooked for being!

Edited Romeo (Today 13 :14: 27)

Not forth as just a year for such a report and such conclusions, I was will compromise brutal filibuster in and given forgotten :disappointed:
Cube than add Makukhi on Aurum / has tried (specifically bought adopt and hard makukhu, as plywood, 2 drills broken until drilled 10 dice) - for 2e fishing and not dalshe. Here is and think, think.

+1

Doker wrote:

not forth as just a year for such a report and such conclusions, I was will compromise brutal filibuster in and given forgotten

, be careful now, young man, and the here very many rannimykh people with gossamer mental organization, which can be hooking off thus "incorrect behavior." And then most ghastly - ban!
Truth, GEPARD?

AVGESH wrote:

, be careful now, young man, and the here very many rannimykh people with gossamer mental organization, which can be hooking off thus "incorrect behavior." And then most ghastly - ban!
Truth, GEPARD?

As on me the fears wasted on expense ban :crazyfun:

Here question is worth not to capture on makukhu, and using purely fidernyy approach correct position :flag: "We not search for lung pathways" (with!

The same tolstoloba I learned harvest using fidernye some tackle and without curiously there miracle poplavkov, tekhnoplanktonov and gorokhovykh mixes. Why would not achieve the same outcome and with fidernymi rigging of this ship oblavlivaya makushatnikov on "their territory" :crazyfun:

If made tickles update my about results of.

Here is quite recently using method managed oblavlivat karpyatnikov on their territory. Now Next makushatniki :playful:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 30 2010 15:37:36)

+3

With makushatnikami not during hard-until fight, daveche near stood and oblovili me, 're real have them was 5-Ventotene St, I have one feeder. In end - have them 1-carp on 5kg, one on 2.5 and couple of skhodov (say that for among the) Wu me bream, Crucian (a good), a dace, and one sazanchik on 1.5 kg. In end 20 kg - weight I their made. But the carp there is no.
And each in this same day took on feeder (kukuraza, maggot) on 8 and on 3 pounds.
Ah but on Spain - understandable that feeder in any vsyakakvi is so apparently driving on full, here makushatniki repose - verified not times.

In bonbon Christmas tree. And I always believed, yes and believe, that contrary. On during easier.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from Romeo 2010