All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Personal forging Forum

Personal forging Forum

Posts 1 to 30 of 52

For order to choose the most priemlimyy for themselves style formalizing the Forum, a participant Forum can choose option "Profile", then in the opened menu choose option "display" and in search "Styles formalizing the" choose suitable to themselves style.

Suffocation - Thanks Romeo, for come aid in deploy on Forum my avatars.

And what stit was originally? And the I started climbing to change and not have learned to memorise.

Данил wrote:

A what stit was originally? And the I started climbing to change and not have learned to memorise.

Mybb Plain ...

When joins on forum, themes (one hell of a swaddle near name), in which there is new messages, have color, an excellent from those, in which changes there is no. This conveniently - immediately prichine, where there is fresh information. This all known and so creates all forums have.

But on other forums, after reading changes in topic and renewal the main pages, icon "there is new messages" deaf, and here no! Only, if again you want to come in on forum through some time (somewhere half an hour of exercise), then prichine adopted changes. This have all so or only I have?

Not can whether this be stems with personal style formalizing the Forum (I have Classic)?

bond wrote:

This is have all so or only I have?

On this Forum and I have so same - even if you left forum, your activity (presence) still persists while,.

Dood wrote:

At this Forum and I have so same - even if you left forum, your activity (presence) still persists while,.

This depends on engine Forum - here such. Change not tickles …

Romeo wrote:

This is depends on engine Forum - here such. Change not tickles …

Something with this to do.

In the last time activity users has risen, number of new messages has increased. But why something placemark "new messages" as something is chaotically themselves is leading - deaf (or not emerges?) even if I there not strategically.

Today on the morning went in a comprehensive dialogue between the: On several themes prove placemark (not strategically there), on work had to close browser, through some time again went - placemark family. Long already observed, that'm missing new messages from-for this, modicum write this down each time how many was messages under exit.

I understand - free hosting, but can, who will recommend, as who manages to power through?

bond wrote:

I understand - free hosting, but can, who will recommend, as who manages to power through?

Advice:

Scan each new messages through branch "Active themes" - she more sustainable to new reports, moreover, there there is and not new active messages (in such a version easier recall, that already seen the, and that - there is no) :glasses:

Last edited by Dood (Jan 19 2009 18:41:21)

Advance "Took on Forum: N hours N minutes." That means this time? Number of any unrealistic.

bond wrote:

Innovation Awards Program "Took on Forum: N hours N minutes." That means this time? Number of any unrealistic.

I think so - went on forum - timer throwing his hat, seceded from Forum - timer is switching off not immediately, and through 15 minutes (somewhere about this read) - the general the cumulative time tenure on Forum is written in "Took on Forum’s organs is’s organs is hours’s organs is minutes."

Dood wrote:

I think so - went on forum - timer throwing his hat, seceded from Forum - timer is switching off not immediately, and through 15 minutes (somewhere about this read) - the general the cumulative time tenure on Forum is written in "Took on Forum’s organs is’s organs is hours’s organs is minutes."

On logic it so, but, for example, I have today 21 hour 25 minutes, you 15 hours 31 minute, and have Romeo 5 hours 42 minutes.

If this current time finding, then I so much not was, and if at all all time on Forum - the too little, and I, kind of, "Whooaah less you two, here was :dontknow:

Not worry about finishing repairs!

I here is that I’d say! On me, perhaps, Spring raid, but I suddenly today understood, AS WELL, THAT IS NASh FORUM! Simply MOVIE THAT II IS!

Thank you for this all! :crazy:

bond wrote:

Skyfall logic it so, but, for example, I have today 21 hour 25 minutes, you 15 hours 31 minute, and have Romeo 5 hours 42 minutes.

Romeo - the moderator, for him straight for the excess. Op.-chasy - not the problem.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

AS WELL THAT IS NASh FORUM! Simply MOVIE THAT II IS!

Reality accurately! ;)

Yes hypotheses hit many :) This is time, by the summarily on Forum, but it the beginning of reckon, when I had included this option, i.e. roughly two days ago :)

And could you tell me as you commit so, to instead exile as like, http and forth she have for hyperlink as like, other hereor brought hence.

You press button, (rice 1)
Write exile (rice 2)
Write name (rice 3)
This is interestingly

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

Guys, PLEASE, fill out data his profile fully, with the indication present behalf of and cities (countries) in which reside. So will be much easier communicate.
Simple example. Man asks, Podskajite street address stores, in which can be to purchase such a something thing. Feederal’s organs is 74 will tell - Zaydis in "some barracuda and some starfish" on Pobeda expedition, Romeo will tell - on an indoor market, and Gepard anti-materiel rifles he would send in Music "Trabucco." And then it turns out, that cel home to in Zhytomyr. No comments. :mybb:

Last edited by Boev (Feb 28 2010 00:43:30)

+5

+ I would proposed ispolzlvat on avatarkakh exclusively personal photo.
Roma auto is not stumbling in your a kitchen :))) simply so easier and means guaranteed communicate

+3

ZooM wrote:

simply so easier and means guaranteed communicate

Yes, when so say prichine interlocutor - much feel more comfortable and "feels better" communicate.
With the idea agree fully

+2

Can be makes sense on profile picture of the two questioning personal photo and not feyki in have order?

+2

Gepard anti-materiel riflesand function lends on Forum is missing or simply is disabled? On days tried to part of office under spoiler slowly and - flamboyant not was able.

Stuck answer questions
1. I entirely and fully support and real photo and names with place wait, but force all not realistically :(
2. Spoilers, how I understand, are not standard for this engine, and prikruchivayutsya individual scripts. Here not podkruchen (yes and need whether), how I understand.
3. Pictures of the. Maximum the size of the 1 Mb. Formats are jpg, open eps file, png, gif.

I not see special problems for forumchaninaya insert its photo and point to location entirely, this expression of a rudimentary respect to jester, otherwise loss the entire sense and idea this species touring base for. :)

Nikolaich wrote:

I Agree. But suddenly someone feels committed idiosinkraziyu(for example, me) - here is he and shows its thus an idiosyncratic a protest. In my opinion.

Slow down, slow down, caveat kind. I'm. :writing:

Nikolaich wrote:

Roma and Volodya without pictures

So Romeo on-my so vlitso all know. Has on itself - I even before the as on Forum I've joined - knew his in face :) And not only his incidentally :)

Gepard wrote:

I entirely and fully support and real photo and names with place wait, but force all not realistically

All realistically. Mandatory field for entry! Without them not to lend regitsya.
Truth with such configuration a hard time restoring it need to.

ZooM wrote:

this expression of a rudimentary respect to jester

Seryoga, removal of, very all respect :cool:

Nikolaich wrote:

and Volodya without pictures

Not photogenic, unfortunately :D yes and know me many. And this not idiosinkraziya, Ugh, Nikolayevich, you words I feel safer find not was able? :D

Вовка wrote:

yes and know me many.

You are afraid Mr. - Am I to stop, that "on mordams" daduts. For sins any :)
(Without derzhitsya, on "this nickname" - only suspicions, and with, pretty picture, huh - full confidence in personality)

P.S. Himself not fotoginechen. On all the photos wife with fish tank:D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Personal forging Forum