All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » International Film Festival '10

International Film Festival '10

Posts 61 to 90 of 173

WILDHUNTER wrote:

P.S. Not know personally Trolika, although often he case:, but fidgety man on organizations these this comp markedly! This Io?aaii!

By the end of this comp Trolik, as a squeezed times a hundred lemon! Leading the cool, for this him respekt and uvazhuha!

Last edited by Oleg68 (Jun 16 2010 11:14:09)

Here here is what deal. Will thought in end of this year have us can can be expand geography Russian participants on Kyiv? :blush:
Moscow and Rostov without comments, but here is over the past 2 month Voronezh conducts already second sorevy, with on first and Moscow and Rostov mass were, and also on the outlook autumn they will pursue and again will and Moscow and Rostov. I in the sense, that simple modest chernozyomnym children can be hope on something and as, although understand, that question not this Forum, but as would very interestingly be in is place, camping on E. Kiev Biography! Here is. :blush:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

1425 here is what deal. Will thought in end of this year have us can can be expand geography Russian participants on Kyiv?

Am confident, autumn this question unkind will discussed. :)

RSM Kiev wrote:

We with the outset talked, that let us to participate modicum on La modicum in another place. Simply offered, if there is opportunity, from La abandon. This Is It (. And no, as you put it, of snot.

Seryoga, I with large gusto gave a talk your report about CU. Part of this report by devoted insistence moreover, in what able were sector and no labor cost their to remove. I not has found there nor single teasings or critics in worded organizers of. Increasingly was described by very correctly. Tell, why in Kyiv contrary?
Quote your remarks not d. Can to read, themselves would make conclusions.
And my LIChNOE opinion with opinion FSC House Rybak's pledge not associate the, for I not press secretary club.

+1

Romeo wrote:

Got it kulaks for Kharkiv team - purely from spite.

Thank you. We carefully're getting ready. Very want well act.

wrote:

MA It want well act.

And sho, someone not very wants?

Nycolas wrote:

Nkhto not zavazha you znyati its bid, the kind notwith one of ? Dnprom (yeui I correctly zrozumv ae A. Kalnchenko. Tim a ? eu?a, completed except lingering "cash." A ? iai not resources. Willattend varant pti in became the.

Gostinnstyu so ? its?: '(. Okay, ui not zayavlyavsya, neprimno aoei it comes hear again oaea in its address.

+1

SEMEN wrote:

. Not has found there nor single teasings or critics in worded organizers of. Increasingly was described by very correctly. Tell, why in Kyiv contrary?

Serzh, ah where you saw criticism of convener? I wrote only pro promenade, which with every year all harder and the graver and offered on opportunities find place challenging. Perfectly understand that organize any contest this sweep together personal time and the nerve, and for this I Mefodievichu very appreciate it. He carry on themselves this burdens and pulling its. I would not was able.

+1

Certify - organize normal spobornitstva, this very and very not be easy. So that Anatoly - respekt. :cool: I hope over time and "housing" questions you poreshaete.

As there team Maver-FishDrim was the firing range?

wrote:

How there team Maver-FishDrim was the firing range?

After first round of the divides 1s place with Mishkinoy (fairly central to) team, as I understood. :glasses:

This selection of bream on 2560 flunked. :cool:

Last edited by bond (Jul 3 2010 23:25:18)

bond wrote:

divides 1s place

Aaaa, on such a leschika we not have counted.

Tomorrow all can be differently. Draw on La decides many.

In the past year Mokrush-Buglak first day ended with the result 2 bala. But in the second day to faIl and have finished only second.

VIVA wrote:

But in the second day to faIl.

But they same not FD nutritious :D

wrote:

But they same not FD nutritious :D

Ah this yes. :D

wrote:

Yeeeah, on such a leschika we not have counted.

We, too, :D: D :D
http://matchfishing.ru/upload/iblock/191/lesch.jpg

+4

Vasyok (bream) and for La a of course! Brilliant!

And fishing in the process in first day once infamous was at all. The same bream there is on prikormke, only even, pass getting caught particularly not wants. Such and in is year was. You know, you feed-you know, you feed,] However triviality then times Cote dAzur up on the, as states. Until Vasily himself with feed not bit weird.'. So that tomorrow will day. Consider.

+1

Protocols first day. Can whom interestingly will

Zoom

Zoom

+3

worm wrote:

Elders of first day. Can whom interestingly will

Hi,, perenumeratsiyu sectors have made - quite circumvented all became.

Mish, thank you for Protocols. One you guessed taken pictures of and posting.

On tomorrow wish incarnate respect. Excuse,m for other. But, am confident, you don! See you.

Misha, a large thank you for Protocols!

Thank you for Protocols. On talking uneasy stalemate silence. Nicholas big minus.

Results International Cup-2010.

In command Monster:

1. PEE "Maver-Fishdrim" (, Spooky-Ripka
2 FSC DR Feder-Profi "(Turik Boris - Garbuza Sergei)
3 JFK Evgenii Mironov feeder oei trades abroad, Rostov (Anufrienko Mikhail - Pavlov David)

In personal the actual test

1. Ripka Sergei
2. Garbuza Sergei
3. A ghastly Alexey

I congratulate winners and prizewinners.
Very like, to winning the remained in Ukraine. Very pleased, that so and happened.
Won my odnoklubniki. And this very pleased!
The second place have people, which are taught me harvest fiderom. And this, too, very pleased! Especially glad for Seeds, which graduated with sports, but suddenly decided to to return. Broke a triumphantly ^ ^
Third place have guys, which proved very good enjoyable in rubbing shoulders people and very-very carrying fishermen. Id say honestly, already after observations for workouts we have made conclusion that precisely Worm with perceived will among major challengers on victory.

As and expected, Quay Made a in the second day surprises. But here perishing interestingly revere sheets participants.

+1

Winners and awardees with victory!

Rest, with the participation in this excellent international Sally!

As there not were seats all thank you for participation!

VIVA wrote:

1. PEE "Maver-Fishdrim" (-Ripka

Dyakumo for winning the, zalisheniy on Batkvschin! :cool:

O ? e komand it is time kudis for sanitaire khati! :flag:
Simply "Strashna"! :D :O :jumping:

Thanks for Protocols. On talking uneasy stalemate silence. Nicholas big minus.

Point, Nicholas - torchbearer, takes participation in Cup. :dontknow:

wrote:

How there not were seats all thank you for participation!

For participation in International Film Festival-2010 all participants, and in camping on CHAMPION Coaches Roman Badardinov, earned his big breakup medal and t-shirt!

http://s14.radikal.ru/i187/1007/47/2c083734a79et.jpg

+1

Went ask for their, and here was all written. Good fellows!

PS The nutritious? :D

I congratulate Alexey and Sergei. In nature .lyublyu team's tearing up all. Soon in absentia will golden medals issuing, and the rest will already everything else playing the :crazyfun: :flag:

My greetings victors!

wrote:

ps The nutritious? :D

You not gonna believe this! :D

Z. L? - 1649.: No one believes, but this - so!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » International Film Festival '10