All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » A moratorium on special use aquatic bioresursov

A moratorium on special use aquatic bioresursov

Posts 31 to 60 of 62

Are reading think if agree log Living

peredbachaє vvedennya moratorіyu on spetsіalne legiblly vodnikh bіoresursіv on vodnikh about єktakh ie.

And talk of course
(Not reflects exile perhaps avtoblokirovka, moderators rassharte that for a sec)

Last edited by ARTdixi (May 24 2014 09:14:23)

+2

blekmor1 wrote:

A people don't give a shit, now children need to feed

I not quite understood children eat up far 25 kg fish in day? :D

blekmor1 wrote:

, wife bring the food and are catch (in srelnem where the 15 kg for morning and 10 on the evening)

Last edited by Romeo (May 25 2014 20:28:15)

Romeo wrote:

That those and mentalitets. Need not no maratoriev. Stupidly vygrebut all of fish and deloff the. But on reservoirs travel sports fish there is was and will. Here is those and the country such a!

Edited Romeo (Today 19 :33: 09)

Signature author

The right style wins!

This is not mentality, this simply survival ((When will salaries on which can be buy food, services, etc etc then can be to talk about preserving bioresursov, and engage sports rybalkoi (Panskoy real fun)

blekmor1 wrote:

Panskoy real fun

Wow you. And I and not knew. :D

Romeo wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

And people don't give a shit, now children need to feed

I not quite understood children eat up far 25 kg fish in day? :D
Blekmor1 wrote (and):

, wife bring the food and are catch (in srelnem where the 15 kg for morning and 10 on the evening)

Edited Romeo (Today 19 :28: 15)

Signature author

The right style wins!

lean salmon-- in average sell and 14th of "grape" for kg, this 350 in day, this that money? 20 the euro) A for apartment pay the, some dried bread and barley on 10 buy it, bread on 5, sausages on 60, children clothes yes Chupa, chupsy) Continue?

Romeo wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

Panskoy real fun

Wow you. And I and not knew. :D

Signature author

The right style wins!

Peasants gets caught networks, line-only pany)

blekmor1 wrote:

lean salmon-- in average sell and 14th of "grape" for kg, this 350 in day, this that money? 20 the euro) A for apartment pay the, some dried bread and barley on 10 buy it, bread on 5, sausages on 60, children clothes yes Chupa, chupsy) Continue?

Removal of me don't care. Tsedite their rivers - - Nazdrovia. Me the that. Me on them not harvest :crazy: ME don't care! Precisely THEREFORE I In PERVOM post In visiting THIS section TEME NAPISAL THAT VSE THESE MARATORII say I approve of this a total :tomato:

Geu. Here is would Austrian Academic about Will.i.am from such a schemes with fish tank and sosiskami :D

Last edited by Romeo (May 25 2014 20:51:34)

About! I already minusok change, for something that told that have us is happening)

+2

Very informative, beat entire fish elektroudochkami, networks can chase, God i?iiaiii (and such kulibiny there is), winter drachami claimed on zimovalnykh Germans with blessing rybinspektsii - and that then, children on caricature show that such catfish, bream, a dace.

+1

Volodey2007 wrote:

and that then, children on caricature show that such catfish, bream, a dace.

Ah why same. To go on sports body of water with children and swim from souls fish in purity.

There is Tama ethnic group and catfish critically and leschi and small fry and many the other fish :flirt:

blekmor1 wrote:

Oh! I already minusok change, for something that told that have us is happening)

Enura Abdullayeva. Ah you same have Evropy want o.o. there so cannot be. You not heard a about this? Here is that's a shame.

Romeo wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

Fish in average sell and 14th of gr for kg, this 350 in day, this that money? 20 the euro) A for apartment pay the, some dried bread and barley on 10 buy it, bread on 5, sausages on 60, children clothes yes Chupa, chupsy) Continue?

Removal of me don't care. Tsedite their rivers - - Nazdrovia. Me the that. Me on them not harvest :crazy: ME don't care! Precisely THEREFORE I In PERVOM post In visiting THIS section TEME NAPISAL THAT VSE THESE MARATORII say I approve of this a total :tomato:

Edited Romeo (Today 19 :50: 23)

Signature author

The right style wins!

Why not harvest? Make your dreams come true!!

Romeo wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

For! I already minusok change, for something that told that have us is happening)

Enura Abdullayeva. Ah you same have Evropy want o.o. there so cannot be. You not heard a about this? Here is that's a shame.

Signature author

The right style wins!

monumental here one thing to another? Where know far want? Why trolish?

blekmor1 wrote:

monumental here one thing to another? Where know far want? Why trolish?

???? here trolls? Country gathered integrate with the EU and take course on European image life. That not heard about this?

Romeo wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

???? here one thing to another? Where know far want? Why trolish?

???? here trolls? Country gathered integrate with the EU and take course on European image life. That not heard about this?

Signature author

The right style wins!

This is the classic trolls-you whether not know?

Blekmor1, learn to quote normally. And the recognized as something awkward is obtained :)

blekmor1 wrote:

This is the classic trolls-you whether not know?

I not spinningist. So theme of trolling for me wasted breath.

+1

Romeo wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

This is a classic trolls-you whether not know?

I not spinningist. So theme of trolling for me wasted breath.

Signature author

The right style wins!

Ah you same the moderator) A spiningist and trollermen, different profffffesii)

blekmor1 wrote:

Nu you same the moderator) A spiningist and trollermen, different profffffesii)

Not. You with so tsitirovaniem have evropu not take. East until not too late :D

Last edited by Romeo (May 25 2014 21:12:42)

Romeo wrote:

blekmor1, learn to quote normally. And the recognized as something awkward is obtained :)

Signature author

The right style wins!

Line, in than the problem, thd pressed quote, then write the answer

Romeo wrote:

Believe it me don't care. Tsedite their rivers - - Nazdrovia. Me the that. Me on them not harvest ME don't care! Precisely THEREFORE I In PERVOM post In visiting THIS section TEME NAPISAL THAT VSE THESE MARATORII say I approve of this a total

In general Roma decided to that to do nothing not need to. :tomato: VSE KLASS Wu US! :hobo:

Олег 32 wrote:

VSE KLASS Wu US!

Have us so as moreover we deserve :tomato:

+1

blekmor1 wrote:

(When will salaries on which can be buy food, services, etc etc then can be to talk about preserving bioresursov, and engage sports fishing (Panskoy real fun)

You sorry, but here you've gone overboard. About preserving bioresursov need to to speak not then, when the good wages and there is that eat, and to speak and to do need to increasingly time. And narratives about how, that salaries small and children nothing to acquire there is, this increasingly from crafty, or simply put, thousand tons and service.

+2

As you one is that deserved so and soils,
I not believe that we all of this deserved, at least most of us.

Blekmor1 ah not know judging by around the 350 + own agriculture this quite good, camping on K. Full of the people wife 100 + husband 200 and not know will tomorrow work or not, under this they fish not tsedyat networks))
More than am confident that have local even mind lacks to leave in alone 20% territory during spawning of and winter zimovalnye pits, so that dig under itself hole themselves if not you can able to organize itself.
Are trapped recently in batter's box now on Souley during nerestovogo ban on territory preserve, not know than we but in my chief of rybinspektsii already not chief of or in any time soon be excluded its status. So here is organized entire this, zit-local people. The main OJSC AIRPORT was: Chief of chief a poacher. Think you have also. The that you on 20 fish choice this nursery school compared with running the protection racket campaign.

ARTdixi wrote:

as you one is that deserved so and soils

I not zhalyus on their fishing. :flag: I refurbishing brains. Overhauled its attitude to fishing it comes to shagging and fish resources and in end all became so simply and easily that simply class! :cool:

Manowar wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

(When will salaries on which can be buy food, services, etc etc then can be to talk about preserving bioresursov, and engage sports fishing (Panskoy real fun)

You sorry, but here you've gone overboard. About preserving bioresursov need to to speak not then, when the good wages and there is that eat, and to speak and to do need to increasingly time. And narratives about how, that salaries small and children nothing to acquire there is, this increasingly from crafty, or simply put, thousand tons and service.

Signature author

The truth without love-lies.

Tell us this of Chernigov fishers, on frostbite or where) I just the camp conversations with fishermen) A as gets caught on Dnieper River-at all terrible figures

Last edited by blekmor1 (May 25 2014 23:07:04)

blekmor1 wrote:

Tell us this of Chernigov fishers, on frostbite or where) I just the camp conversations with fishermen)

I nothing would surprise forgiveness, because as initially thought, that you’re trying your these sorrow -rybakov. And when permitted sense, became late 8-), so sorry even times.

Manowar wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

Tell us this of Chernigov fishers, on frostbite or where) I just the camp conversations with fishermen)

I nothing would surprise forgiveness, because as initially thought, that you’re trying your these sorrow -rybakov. And when permitted sense, became late 8-), so sorry even times.

Signature author

The truth without love-lies.

I simply as correspondent, saw, heard-told

Last edited by blekmor1 (May 25 2014 23:13:36)

blekmor1 wrote:

this 350 in day, this that money?

Wow you! I so much for 2 days get. And for apartment lack pay, and cordage I have not "off-, and someone to catch fish, can I I take

+2

On Desna (disambiguation) and such (dedovskimi) sports rigging of this ship not force (spring found under open season industrialized fishing on feeder)
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/QwA4E.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/9hxHg.jpg

Romeo wrote:

Don’t. You with so tsitirovaniem have evropu not take. East until not too late

blekmor1 wrote:

Line, in than the problem, thd pressed quote, then write the answer

Highlight mouse, that like it or quote, and only then squeeze it, squeeze it "quote." And the recognized awkward, like and not child.

Last edited by Фдуч (May 26 2014 22:30:59)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » A moratorium on special use aquatic bioresursov