All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Dnipropetrovsk area 2010.

Championship Dnipropetrovsk area 2010.

Posts 1 to 30 of 58

Position about conducting Open host Dnipropetrovsk area on it comes to shagging fish fiderom 17-18 July 2010.
1. Goal and tasks.
1.1. Contest ???? with goal:
- popularize fishing sport;
- raising sporting of excellence athletes;

2. Place and time conducting.
2.1. Contest ???? 17-18 July 2010. In district La Plan Malinovsky Propulsion Home town of Dnipropetrovsk
3. The organizers. Refereeing.
3.1. Leading the competition Dnepropetrovsk mill oblasna the federation fishing sport.
Master-spender DOFRS company flagship. -spender competition TM fly fishermen , TM Three an.
3.2. Preparation and holding competition falls to major test immediately board. Chief judge competition Ageenko I. BC
3.3. Spending on conduct competition and sending participants bears Dnepropetrovsk mill oblasna the federation fishing sport.
4. Participants.
4.1. To participate in for competitions are permitted all wishing to. For participants is installing with start-up premium in the sum 150 Grzywna (. With stakeholder. Contest personally-command. Team consists of two people.
4.2. Participants competition owe know and fulfill rules competition on it catching fish fiderom. Abide by rules behavior on a reservoir. On their own pass medical examination. Not cannabis alcohol beverages.
4.3. The total number of participants limited and not exceeds 40 chol.
5. Program competition.
5.1. Contest ???? in lichno- command Monster in 2 round.
17.07.2010g.
Until 06 :4 5 registering the participants;
07 :0 0 draw sectors;
07 :1 5 expressed a solemn opening the competition;
07 :3 0 09 :0 0 - preparation for competitions,
09 :0 0 14 :0 0 contest;
14 :0 0 15 :0 0 weighing up the fish,s.
18.07.2010g.
07 :0 0 draw sectors;
07 :3 0 09 :0 0 - preparation for competitions,
09 :0 0 14 :0 0 contest;
14 :0 0 15 :0 0 weighing up the fish,s, awarding.
Play around in Friday 16.07.2010g. In zone competition convicts are until 17.00ch.

6. Rules and order conducting.
6.1. Contest on it comes to shagging fish fiderom ???? in 2 round efficiently 5 hours.
6.2. Had forced fish produced one pounder, which can be before coils, leskami or sort of cords, fidernymi kormushkami or shipments. Rods up can be park on holders (supports). Forbidden use metal now string in as a stem and detection poklevok.
6.3. Participants permitted have under itself unlimited number of spare cordages. During competition some permitted enjoy platforms, top marginal size which 1-by-1 meter. Platforms must situated in one line outside water or partly in water. Alongside the main a platform can be set additional platforms, designed to auxiliary equipment and materials.
6.4. On training to competitions stands out 90 shadowing On preceding athlete to his sector he owes lay down their hire fishing riot gear in his sector and after this to leave sector. Any preparation and tackle shop and other things arm forbidden until signal Stand by, men.
6.5. On first signal Stand by, men athletes occupy their sector and are beginning training to it comes to shagging. Exert them practical assistance in prepare seats contest, cordages and prikormki not permitted. Additional tackle, and also the nozzle sitch and prikormka can be turned over to to an athlete through Chief Justice-supervisor until signal Start."
6.7. On signal Start athletes inmineaza to it comes to shagging fish.
6.8. On third signal, vozveschayuschemu reckoning, athletes end the enleve and remain have seats industrialized fishing until arrival judges-supervisor for catch of the day tonight. To midweek weigh-in takes into going to hear live fish, which after weighting released (let off): Diving. Outcome we get is input in Protocol and confirms signatures judges and stakeholder.
6.9. To an athlete permitted apply prikormku and the pourer natural origin. Can be use attraktanty and dyes. Tineri purposefulness, containing living or dead fish, and also because the fish. Forbidden the use of narcotic and odurmanivayuschikh fish substances. On one tour on everyone stakeholder number of prikormki 17 liters. Moreover, number of survivors components not more 2 liters, in including a butterworm not more 1 liter.
6.10. Athletes not have rights to accept from athletes and other faces practical assistance in prepare seats competition, cordages, jamborees and prikormki, and exert aid other some.
6.11. Torchbearer not has rights without resolution judges enter: Diving.
6.12. Here fish deposited in sadke, bycore in water. Capture will fish've counted and then, when she accidentally captured not for his mouth. Participants, not akess means for storage fish, to contest not are permitted.
6.13. Participants forbidden enjoy the electronic means for detection fish and measure depth.
6.13. Participants forbidden in as bait use on the hook artificial nozzles, the pop up nozzles (pop realization), such as foams, cork and camping on D., and also use follicle installation of.
6.14. Draw sectors is conducted before rounds.
6.15. The size of the sector for one athlete not less 10 forge the
6.16. After the end of the competition a participant owes to remove in his sector the entire garbage.
7.s.
7.1.s is undertaken on the basis protocols forensic collegium.

7.2. Winner and Paralympic in command Monster are determined by on the last the sum seats engaged team on serving 2-'s stages. A command place after every phase is determined by from sums seats, people employed participants one team in different zones. I.e., than less this sum, the higher a command place. Personal place athlete in zone is determined by weight capture of. Under equals ulovakh, place athlete is srednearifmeticheskim seats athletes with equal catches. Participants with zero the result occupy place, equal srednearifmeticheskoy the sum seats all participants with zero the result in zone. Under absolutely equals results of teams in attention drip irrigation overall major team catch, weight & chips that gets picked fish for two stages competition. Winner in personal Monster is determined by on the last the sum seats, people employed in zones for two stages.
8. Awarding.
8.1. Winner and Paralympic competition nagorodzhuyutsya medals, N.A. Brizgun and valuable prizes.
9. The applications.
9.1. The applications are taken until 10 July 2010. Inclusive on address: Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk, Neberezhnaya Lenin, d.15 - Music Tourist. Moreover, register can be on Forum OHOTA.DP.UA, on tel: 066-754-71-52, and also on elektronnoyu address: Feederals organs is 74 @ distributing games online
9.2. Participants are arriving on contest on their own and for its expense.

Note. Contest will be conducted on the next rules: EU competition on it catching fish fiderom.

FishDream -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Roman (to)
- Am I to stop Vladimir

Fortuna -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Vladimir (to)
Romantsov Alexander

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2010 14:06:53)

SA-N-@-@ IMAKS Zaporozhye
1. Zakharchenko I. (to)
2. Zhutenko M.

"East" -, Donetsk.
1. Udovichenko Alexander (to)
2. Kenzin Ildar.

+2

Guys, who searching for running mate, on contest - write. Gladly will take whatever steps are any proposals! There is transport. Money for road tolls not pick up volumes K! Not hesitate to, after all I simply am confident, that there are many fishermen, which wanted have shown desire to to go! And not get over time, and the not'll make it on time register!

+1

Misha
See BOS.

And made keep our mouths shut? Dnepropetrovtsy, tell fish modicum there is? What trough borrow? The availability of grass, too, worries :flag:

wrote:

Dnepropetrovtsy, tell fish modicum there is? What trough borrow? The availability of grass, too, worries

The grasses there is, but not many, discomfort under it comes to shagging virtually not delivers!
Fish different, Crucian, a dace, Blicca bjoerkna, kozliki, bleak, bychyok.
Trough on devices up when she there is, from 40 until 70 gr

wrote:

kozliki

And if Turkestan hit this, issue?

Can be on the satellite map be noted where precisely will undergo championship so as let us to go at night. Offer unbeatable service thank you

ILDAR wrote:

You can on the satellite map be noted where precisely will undergo championship so as let us to go at night.

http://maps.yandex.ru/?um=AddrV6UvQbR2QTtoAYmAT-0mtXzacIig&l=sat,skl

On of Dnepropetrovsk Forum saw, that had registered had two new team from of Donetsk. Realistically the good news, yes still in Monday,. :cool: :flag:

Remained 4 days. People decently will. :flag: :shine:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 12 2010 17:02:16)

Romeo wrote:

At of Dnepropetrovsk Forum saw that had registered had two new team from of Donetsk. Realistically the good news yes still in Monday, :cool: :flag:

Only you resigned with office boss FC fidera, and immediately such boom in city of! :D

Now will have pursue otbory on EO in Donetsk!

Last edited by VIVA (Jul 13 2010 00:30:32)

VIVA wrote:

Only you resigned with office boss FC fidera, and immediately such boom in city of!

The kind yes. The was a deceptive maneuver, to all fideristy started shining. :crazyfun: A then their bam-bam and in federation. :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

Now will have pursue otbory on EO in Donetsk!

Yes I await the not theyll fix it this moment :flag: Seriously!

In ties with the utmost heat propose a move regulations in Saturday on 5.00 -SBOR. 6.00 - entry in zone, further on regulations respectively,
Am asking required dismissing teams confirm consensus!!

agent_asd wrote:

In ties with the utmost heat propose a move regulations in Saturday on 5.00 -SBOR. 6.00 - entry in zone, further on regulations respectively,
Am asking required dismissing teams confirm consensus!!

Team FishDream and Fortuna agree! Heat convey saying. So that keep pace of a good will problematic!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 15 2010 14:22:21)

VIVA wrote:

Only you resigned with office boss FC fidera, and immediately such boom in city of!

Boom some not bumistyy. One team already lifted bid how I know. Yes not soon us in sight auditions, :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 16 2010 13:08:53)

http://s43.radikal.ru/i100/1007/29/b70dc52170e6.jpg
http://s40.radikal.ru/i089/1007/a1/dc60b680e79e.jpg
http://s41.radikal.ru/i092/1007/ed/49c643aeec6d.jpg

+1

For that will keep results 3 th an open the tournament Dnipropetrovsk area on it catching fish fiderom:

Outcome in command 80 of:
1. The Barracuda (Dnepr river) Fight O., page W.
2. A quorum (Dnepr river) Perepelitsa R., Oliynyk O.
3. FishDrim (, Donetsk) Saprykin, R., - Am I to stop W.

http://s42.radikal.ru/i096/1007/ef/b6fbad8c84ad.jpg

Personal score, bro:
1. Saprykin, Roman
2. Perepelitsa Roman
3. Fighting Oleg

http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1007/bb/ed8dd6614e08.jpg

I congratulate winners and all participants, especially team Kvorum for a handsome and effective start in sportfishinge Ukraine! :cool:
Championship nismotrya on nerealnovysokuyu temperatures Sviaz. Environment ??? By, be can not so swiftly, as many hoped, but increasingly same.

Tomorrow'll post an an independent set of photos, for those who wants to take a closer watch as this was.

Even times I congratulate winners!

Last edited by Hook (Jul 18 2010 18:59:43)

+3

I congratulate POBEDITELEY. Good fellows!

Frankly grapple what until the final signal. The most difficult contest in my life. Still never so not alors. Especially given that had to to do outcome on uklee 5-10 grams and plotvichke with gusterkoy 20-30 grams. Tin! Mnoha know on intolerable the heat. In the shadows was 40, but on the sun accurately bolesh 50 degrees: '(

Roma, and people with leaflets weight doubly harder transpose heat. So that victory doubly means guaranteed.

Skloubeni derzhitsya. Participants, simply athletes-heroes.

I congratulate winners! :cool:
Thank you all participants for decent competition! :cool:
http://s52.radikal.ru/i135/1007/50/471656c67f1f.jpg
http://i067.radikal.ru/1007/53/085a5a55165e.jpg

I congratulate winners and priziorov! Good fellows!
Romeo with the first personal!

An interesting alignment. I congratulate winners! About conditions even not say. Remember last year. Men, YOU chyoknutye :playful: hope without consequences from such a heat.

I congratulate winners and prizewinners!
Good fellows!

Want express huge lasting gratitude sponsor (Flagman. Hi, here is how knew that need to go. Literally on days decided to that it is time to change cover, so as the old the entire the worse for wear, and homes already a year old lies chic a hatchling pond from SPRO without the pouch. In general on the morning second days on we need first saw cover. Thought Hi, this perhaps prize for first place and despite the that very poorly stand the heat "was making the fried" with first seconds until a successful. Passion as until situation I greedy :crazyfun:

Here is that means motivation for the :cool:

Incidentally precisely for such sports in all relations fish. Truth poplavochnoy sports :rofl:. Simply eloquently themselves has shown prikormka FishDream Sport Light. In the second round combined with FishDream "a dace" and by some additives on it has drawn precisely a major Bleak (fish) and expense of greater weight small fish managed take zone. So same huge lasting gratitude want express Onyushkinu Aleksander, which despite us neputevykh and Iousy personally took out us several) remain nasadochnogo a butterworm, with the help which has ever managed catching up to a bit plotvitsy and gusterki :cool: And of course same lasting gratitude companies FishDream for supportive support :flag:

Opened for themselves a new kind of vacation. To in Saturday not die from heat pegged rope in 17 its. Hey and as a practised seaman with decks ship gathered water and oblivalsya every 15 minutes. Only this allowed not melt from heat :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2010 07:57:16)

+1

wrote:

. Hope without consequences from such a heat.

With the consequences. I so overheated that instead of to go on crossroads on Pokrovskoye, why the wrapped right on what something Pismennoe (seems) and 20 kilometers have driven not Partzuf far until not a fucking break, that the road any the bad and like as there I on it not drove. :rofl: Tin!

And still want express huge "lasting gratitude" drivers Fur, which reptiles on such the heat ushatali entire lane and from-for them "bunch of good-lookers" I lost canopy made. Well that modicum disk not've bent. Naplyvy on roads in some places on 30-40 see :hobo: At night, drove 80 km. So as can be was at all without wheels to remain. :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Dnipropetrovsk area 2010.