All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

Very would like, to proposal Cooperation was a shot adequately. If will alternative proposals, is possible issuance several options fidernykh prikormok, thank God, production will its.

There is opportunity on packaging to point fingers and collectives developers. Interesting will duel property groups. You can to do for rivers and Lake. All maps in hands.

wrote:

We are prepared in lineup Sport LE issue a series of Feder Sport now you here recipe.

Easier will write components, on which you possess some and prices their a kg in ten s organisers system and we here such a score :) Contracts with England conclude will :D :crazy:

wrote:

Skyfall the results of this year Dnipropetrovsk 3 th! With growth in 280%! Thank you for cooperation. Who Needs give prize?

More all in Dnepropetrovsk sells FishDream precisely "The Barracuda", thanks to precisely to the feds. Them and prize :crazyfun:

Feederal_74 wrote:

A how many must in wrinkles cost "investitsii", if purchasing 19 UAH.?

wrote:

This is need to ask magazinschika, how many must cost prikormka, if purchasing 19 Grzywna (. Very interestingly was would listen to the. I, producer, selling some on 17 Grzywna (., mean less 2-'s Grzywna (. Profits. Selling on 19 Grzywna (. Company is enriched on almost 4s hryvnia.

Offered not incurring in price policy stores, reflect, that can be by taking over on 19 Grzywna (. Put on shoppers on 50 Grzywna (. And then subject Some Harley Street quack-producer for obdiranie anglers such prices.

Need to would find magazinschika here, which would explained, as sells prikormka for 35 UAH. And as would she sells for 25 Grzywna (.

Surprisingly, why 300% not that drives up our sellers. And this concerns not only prikormki.

leshiy wrote:

Piece will write components, on which you possess some and prices their for kg in ten s organisers system and we here such a score. Contracts with England conclude will.

The correct remark. Exchange for copra not easy finding molasses, fruit rozhkovogo fruit, and other curiosities., yes and those shavings, coconut, think view, as components not let us. This may add himself fisherman, if deems please. List raw materials, from which is done FishDream, consists of almost 40 named raw materials and two dozen aromas. Think, if what have us and there is no, what you figure something out, you, we will buy, if it there is on market Ukraine. After all on a good thing.

The first step. Give an retail price. Although think, need to and-dance stuff out from wholesale, so as have athletes no one not tribes their deduction.

The second step. Easy. Give an, let us whether do come with color. If yes, then what or what. Or not, shall save money on something another.

The third step. Aromatization. What flavor. A strong, very a strong, or shall save money on something another :D

The fourth. A major, average or petty faction. If a major, what lies implicit under these. In millimeters.

Fifth. Itself prescriptions. Here I until your passes. Best.

Sixth. Listen to report about encourages work from my faces.

Seventh and the latest. Equipped prikormka through two-four weeks, if purchase the something rare.

Ah and in the end.

Company FishDream conducts tournament "winning the FishDream Feder - 2010." Where conduct, you to decide. Fish-sicles have all one FishDream, three species: The standard (classic) Feder, 1-I Sport LE and 2-I Sport LE (from calculation, that you you'll deliver two formulae).

A pity not will Italian, not would has to receive. Mix prikormki forbidden. Supplements resolved any. Two round. Only personal laps., but you can to dispute, not d object and against team. First place: 1,000 Grzywna (., the second 700 and 500 for third. No entrance contributions.

And was the In the world we and'll go into in deeds, what from formulas, indeed do, whose prescriptions the best.

And tournament will do an annual.

wrote:

Company FishDream conducts tournament "winning the FishDream Feder - 2010." Where conduct, you to decide. Fish-sicles have all one FishDream, three species: The standard (classic) Feder, 1-I Sport LE and 2-I Sport LE (from calculation, that you you'll deliver two formulae).

A pity not will Italian, not would has to receive. Mix prikormki forbidden. Supplements resolved any. Two round. Only personal laps., but you can to dispute, not d object and against team. First place: 1,000 Grzywna (., the second 700 and 500 for third. No entrance contributions.

And was the In the world we and'll go into in deeds, what from formulas, indeed do, whose prescriptions the best.

And tournament will do an annual.

Now weather such a, that me pack FishDream any! Paul the buckets land and build very! :crazy:

If such tournament and is possible, then not one times in year, but as least 4 and at different reservoirs and with condition without animals supplements and supplements other fishing producers!

wrote:

This is need to ask magazinschika, how many must cost prikormka, if purchasing 19 Grzywna (. Very interestingly was would listen to the. I, producer, selling some on 17 Grzywna (., mean less 2-'s Grzywna (. Profits. Selling on 19 Grzywna (. Company is enriched on almost 4s hryvnia.

Offered not incurring in price policy stores, reflect, that can be by taking over on 19 UAH. Put on shoppers on 50 Grzywna (. And then subject Some Harley Street quack-producer for obdiranie fishermen such prices.

Need to would find magazinschika here, which would explained, as sells prikormka for 35 Grzywna (. And as would she sells for 25 Grzywna (.

A respected Fduch, you, perhaps, indeed very are far from policy pricing in wrinkles or simply you're playing dumb some whom. Ah yes okay, I you sobi, as to know the percentage of, nakruchivaemyy shops.

The price on he on FishDream, mostly 16 Grzywna (. I think, that this normal, adequate the price on "classics." If anything, all already to it are accustomed and perceive normally. I not d articulate, but hope, that you perfectly known selling the price "classics" for large stores, which take for one times not less one ton. Knowing their diagnostic and retail prices, easily calculate and the percentage of.

Now knowing the percentage of and knowing open price (in this case - this 19 Grzywna (, Podskajite me, please, how many must cost "investitsii"?

Dnipropetrovsk spring routinely received "Italy" on 19 Grzywna (. - this fact, and now could you tell me, how could make the price - 25 Grzywna (.? Or can wholesale the price on "FishDream Made in Italy" now much below? If this is so, then this is the most real "kidok" with your hand, our group stores and fishermen.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Nov 21 2009 01:28:58)

leshiy wrote:

If such tournament and is possible, then not one times in year, but as least 4 and at different reservoirs and with condition without animals supplements and supplements other fishing producers!

Let us then we must have formulae, and until will come at the prikormki will discuss nuances tournaments (but)

Feederal_74 wrote:

Dear Fduch, you, perhaps, indeed very are far from policy pricing in wrinkles or simply you're playing dumb some whom. Ah yes okay, I you sobi, as to know the percentage of, nakruchivaemyy shops.

The price on he on FishDream, mostly 16 UAH. I think, that this normal, adequate the price on "classics." If anything, all already to it are accustomed and perceive normally. I not d articulate, but hope, that you perfectly known selling the price "classics" for large stores, which take for one times not less one ton. Knowing their diagnostic and retail prices, easily calculate and the percentage of.

Now knowing the percentage of and knowing open price (in this case - this 19 Grzywna (, Podskajite me, please, how many must cost "investitsii"?

Dnipropetrovsk spring routinely received "Italy" on 19 Grzywna (. - this fact, and now could you tell me, how could make the price - 25 Grzywna (.?

Am learningpricing power. Entire life thought, that, buying for 19, and sell for 25 - this a more elusive prospect happiness. And for 35? O.o. I want be seller.

Never climbed in at stores, and never d crawl. This their money. I simply a bit was amused, that me, producer, in one post three or four times accused in price 35 Grzywna (. For package prikormki. And who accused :huh: Sam seller o.o.

Let us Miners onpricing power, because as, if trade conditionally with production, then business dies both have. This no one need not.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Illy can wholesale the price on "FishDream Made in Italy" now much below? If this is so, then this is the most real "kidok" FishDream our group stores and fishermen.

Of course below. Until a new year. Then with 1 February will higher. And with April even higher. And with 1 October again below. Dialectic, don, or, what you want, "the most real" kidok "FishDream our group stores and fishermen."

wrote:

Let us Miners onpricing power, because as, if trade conditionally with production, then business dies both have. This no one need not.

And the, is true. Time will tell who was rights, and who there is no.

What he wants FishDream or that would like to see!

First, like would to see intelligent base and distribution not one kg, for example three (and the price will fall from for wrapping and this the number of, which needs).

Still flavoring, isn't quite your thing, pakhuchki bulk mere 0.5 kg for what this need to! After all prikormku in the pure normally can be use April-May and a bit June, the end of the August, September and October. In else time account for sniff many their components (summer promoted aromy what under hand can set it on random and glyutomaty), and winter contrary to dilute concentrated cooling fluids!

Like would to see undercoats various and distribution not on one kg!

And such components as peas ground in dust!

Glyutomat sodium (modicum in small quantities, but fish holds), more of salt.

About piyasada or no! Tested the entire year! Not know why, but dark worked better day, and enlightened at night and on any ground any color of (not the cutscene me this is the paradox, himself not gather additionally in any way, why so), closer to red has worked bream, carp! Royal a dace Blicca bjoerkna and the entire knickknacks. nice! And green golavl, of krasnoperka! Here is such here is accessible!

And about formulae it is difficult that any devise! First, you not infer all elements of, shelf life too small (fried raisins, farmi "the weed, flax, not to mention the kormakh for animals which have shown themselves with better side and camping on D.) A second, not'll come up with prikormku on all times year!

And still times closing! Want GRlNDlNG In gunpowder!

And yes! Still attributes renounce all! Ah there material (, buckets, aprons And advertisements will and you earn :)

Last edited by leshiy (Nov 21 2009 02:14:58)

leshiy wrote:

Pozhelanie FishDream or that would like to see! First, like would to see.

Ah, now you make promises! :rofl:

Let us litter avian add, specifically for Dnepropetrovtsev, but on box since can be write, that the Axe prisovetoval, to to producer issues not was ;)

wrote:

A in next, if going to try and repair contact with fideralami, can be to have a pointed conversation and on 2s place!

Difficult this will be do, leading conversation in such a line with with man, which these themselves orders and makes :dontknow: :huh:

Boev wrote:

More all in Dnepropetrovsk sells FishDream precisely "The Barracuda", thanks to precisely to the feds.

If hacks are appointed FishDream not in rate, then Feederals organs is 74 director of this the most retailer :flag:

leshiy wrote:

Pozhelanie FishDream or that would like to see! First, like would to see.

Leshiy - Slow it down traction :crazyfun: You directly like it or, to have you life strongly polegchala immediately and forever :playful:

Boev wrote:

More all in Dnipropetrovsk sells FishDream precisely "The Barracuda", thanks to precisely to the feds. Them and prize

Alas, not want upset, but there is in Dnepropetrovsk have us C, which sold in 5 (the five! Times more barracudas

leshiy wrote:

A about formulae it is difficult that any devise!

So I, in principle, and thought, that these will end

wrote:

alas, not want upset, but there is in Dnipropetrovsk have us C, which sold in 5 (the five! Times more barracudas

wrote:

So I, in principle, and thought, that these will end

Why something I even not amused, that these all ended. Men let us to discuss properties prikormok FishDream in this topic, not who more sold, debate gradually falls until mutual claims, which would still nor to what not will lead in end :mybb:

Boev wrote:

Of the entire line of FishDream on todays day the most a cool FishDream "River."

I bought two mailbox FishDream "River," which was made in September 2008, so as prescriptions for constantly change, I can say only about the Party :flag:

Very lighted, as for core prikormki, talked, that will become is, but I new parties not saw, so has for the, that there is. Tanks many run, of course for Cold water not suited, but on warm water simply the, with precisely persistent flavor, what not do you say about some other prikormkakh :hobo:

The main lack of this difficulties with zameshivaniem. Water absorbs not uniform, shurupovert realistically helps in such situations, but if hinder hands I have, if honestly hands tire, until zameshayu this prikormku in volumes more 3 packs: '(

In a whole after the emergence of this prikormki question with base for tide itself sovereign liege, decided would problem with komkovaniem and uneven vpityvaniem water, then prices would it not was :flag:

And again same for Cold water not prevented would on base this prikormki do option is and with less-cut aroma ^ ^

Never, esteem sheets champions poplavochnikov and fideristov. All, that you wrote higher, they have in his assortment and this all add in ready to prescriptions for, serially composition at will. No one you to change prescriptions for not will, another matter, if regulation their simply improve.

In FishDream me not likes just two positions, and about them only and say,, one, grinding. Different components have so grinding (that virtually not the case in of imported prikormkakh) need to do punier when one realizes.

The second - ah very in this year many species strongly sticks (me often account for after zabrosa brush your hands) very neatly need promoted water. Slightly not topped up - is strewed, slightly overdid it - stick. Hence emerges the problem. Overthrowing its through a sieve and making, flaky, through some time she presuetsya in the bucket and becomes a dense (on of imported prikormkakh I such a almost not noticing).

But and my personal wishes. I think, that if in some prikormki add sulphate, even in the same "bream Sport" Red color, then this goes only on favor.

The same "a dace" if would was is,, too, not prevented would. All perfectly know, that this fish not likes the bright spills.

Simple example. Unfortunately, in Luhansk a series of Italy not went, but there is exception. "Common Address Redundancy Protocol PREMIUM" and that surprisingly people prelschalo precisely the, that she was red color of, me so and talked.

Of course an absurdity, plant, above all, is oriented on simple to the disposition, for he is the main buyer, ah and wishes athletes, in my opinion, only improve composition. Although in the catalogue and so written, that compositions created in collaboration with compete.

wrote:

Simple example. Unfortunately, in Luhansk a series of Italy not went, but there is exception. "Common Address Redundancy Protocol PREMIUM" and that surprisingly people prelschalo precisely the, that she was red color of, me so and talked.

In describe their the impression on series of FishDream Italy.

1. "Multi-purpose device" - well worked spring, quickly collects many petty fish.

2. "Feder" - spring worked much worse, than "station wagon." Summer better.

3. "Common Address Redundancy Protocol PREMIUM" - so as carp I not enleve and on platniki not go, then use of it not found. Has tried on Rusanovsky host spring, and on La of Dnepr summer. Outcome rather negative.

4. "Karp-Crucian" - quite not understood. Vividly for yellowcake color of, water virtually not sipping, 800 grams opened, like to moisturize, somewhere 0.8-1 liter and have not more. The brook fish them not am very pleased with the. Although heard be awarded the reviews precisely for this positions from Sergei Burdak and Alexey Pashukevicha.

Has tried lists this prikormku with other FishDream Italy, but nothing Horton I have not broke a.

Ah, and quite in on FishDream.

1. "Bream Sport" - works.
2. "Bream +" with betainom - works (Spring, autumn).
3. "Multi-purpose device" - works, but worse.
4. "Feder" - worse reliability.
5. "Base" - worked spring normally.
6. "River" - not has tried.
7. "A dace" - not works at all.
8. "Crucian" and "Karp" - not bad about molesting.
9. "Springs" - on ukleyke on rags reservoirs.
10. Pelletsy "Med-the plum-Tutti" = pellets the usual in 1 kg wads, (nothing not better).
11. "Gross carp" and "Karp peas" - work.
12. "Red carp" - not bad about molesting.

All, I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by TUR (Nov 22 2009 21:32:09)

I and say, that prelschalo precisely color. Ah and on Seversky Donets best works "River" and "bream +" with betainom.

TUR wrote:

Nu, and quite in on FishDream.

1. "Bream Sport" - works.
3. "Multi-purpose device" - works, but worse.
4. "Feder" - worse reliability.
5. "Base" - worked spring normally.

wrote:

plant above all is oriented on simple to the disposition, for he is the main buyer.

Certificate. "Feder" sells better, than "bream Sport" in 30! Times, and "station wagon" better "Database" almost in 50! Times. That me you command to do?

And still. Almost a hundred percent letters from ordinary fishermen on subject fidera - this requests make this prikormku such sticky, to she lepilas on-loaded Boxing Gloves size of with apple and endured several perezabrosov. That me you command to do? Their, not athletes, more, than athletes least in 1,000 times. Here is sit and chukhayu turnips. That is why we and want to do a series of Sport LE

TUR wrote:

10. Pelletsy "Med-the plum-Tutti" = pellets the usual in 1 kg wads, (nothing not better).

He not may be better, this the same pellets (granulated "Karp") only in hazardous waste bins (machine fasovat in packages = many scrap) and with different smells.

wrote:

grinding need to do punier when one realizes.

Romeo wrote:

Is the something large-closed?

Without issues. So as virtually all will become another, then something will become larger, something will remain such same faction. A minor grinding will remain in prikormkakh for Cold water, in some parties Sport LE, ah and in those, that, suddenly, you you'll deliver.

TUR wrote:

Skyfall price in Kyiv: FishDream sell in "a fishing trip" on 25 Grzywna (.

If me not betrayed "flagship" in Kyiv traded in that the entire season on 14 Grzywna (.

wrote:

If me not betrayed "flagship" in Kyiv traded in that the entire season on 14 Grzywna (.

"Flagship of the" - classic - 16 Grzywna (., elites - 20 Grzywna (., investitsii - 29 Grzywna (.
"Fishing" - classic - 20 Grzywna (., elites - 25 Grzywna (., investitsii - 45 Grzywna (.

wrote:

wrote:

"flagship" - classic - 16 UAH., elites - 20 UAH., investitsii - 29 UAH.
"Fishing" - classic - 20 Grzywna (., elites - 25 Grzywna (., investitsii - 45 Grzywna (.

Goes that betrayed :dontknow:

I at that price FishDream would never havewith those number of, which I go through for fishing: (Women of

Summer always go with a-a sleepover, and usually moves away 10 packs, and the and more :hobo:

wrote:

"go fish" - classic - 20 Grzywna (., elites - 25 Grzywna (., investitsii - 45 Grzywna (.

P.S. Most stores of Donetsk traded now classic on 15 Grzywna (.

wrote:

Almost a hundred percent letters from ordinary fishermen on subject fidera - this requests make this prikormku such sticky, to she lepilas on-loaded Boxing Gloves size of with apple and endured several perezabrosov.

And why recast prikormku "Feder"? Easier do utterly another prikormku "Method" and on an empty place not engage by. Do its a sticky and large-factional. I about this still year ago spoke, but apparently not was able crowing :dontknow:

Why go probing around a good composition? Not easier whether do another prikormku in the new packaging?

+5

wrote:

Ta same "a dace" if would was is,, too, not prevented would. All perfectly know, that this fish not likes the bright spills.

Apparently still not all know, if so far, this prikormka is issued light.

TUR wrote:

7. "A dace" - not works at all.

I have "a dace" left accurately such same impression (not works at all).

Feederal_74 wrote:

apparently still not all know, if so far, this prikormka is issued light.

Aside from color of prikormka must possess still and the mechanics suitable. If I'm using prikormku "a dace", then only combined with prikormkoy "Geyzer", with in separating the form of, without this supplements prikormka on plotve not particularly works, yes and color can be darken with the help supplements "Aroma +", but this additional troubles, can be much easier all do :flirt:

P.S. Has on it comes to shagging small fry on Dzerzhinsky City created, River Gruzskoy Elanchik and some fishponds, where usual a dace :flag:

Simply it is unrealistic is identically collects dace prikormka Sensas Gross Gardons, but Hi, and the price killy .-killy. (60 Grzywna (, so that if want save, then option crafted higher or she to do :nope:

Think, is worth already more constructively continue to this conversation, Fduch is true proposed about formulae. But with real accurate prescriptions mixtures little who sign, even from of experienced athletes. Loath propose a contribute concrete wishes:

FishDream Gardons Sport Black - black mixture of, with the flat petty faction with aroma pomegranate, not adhesive, oppressive, is salty.

FishDream Gardons Sport Classic - is biscuit mixture of with the flat petty faction, containing farmi "the weed, is salty with sweet aroma, can be on choice star anise, chocolate, caramel.

FishDream Bream Sport ...
FishDream Carp Sport ...

Think that feeder, method and all other kind of commercial matchfishinga not matter, for all we know, that from any prikormki can be with care preparation do wuv the necessary.

And for gluten every let adds, that believes please, good athletes all of this are at and ????? would still something will with a for this goal.

Last edited by (Nov 23 2009 20:05:13)

Here asked about recipes from forums. Can mouth their thought about prikormki type "Method" - for the same connected, too, I'll pick :flag:

Not knowing components, which can be use it is difficult something concrete advise, but what in such prikormke must be maize very a major grinding, this cannabis (entire grain) and oat flakes this accurately, and smells should be very persistent :idea:

Under all higher listed conditions, indeed a good prikormku can be done only making its immediately uvlazhnennoy, i.e. ready to distributing :idea:

The price of course will grow, but knowing mentality our of workers has am confident that they on any will pay the price for the, that not need to nothing tied, under this consumption will low and one packs them accurately ????? on fishing, but expense of dismissed I think its will lasting as heated pies on on station :rofl:

This very a serious space claimed on market and she until that to all not busy, for advice money not I take :mybb:

Itself, hang on, hang on, about what prikormke goes now speech? If for places (for breast is, to one times a spring me to Band and on entire fishing trip facilitated, to one pack on slightly-slightly in bag for for in an odor and on the whole season ?????, then, on my view, classic simply eloquently closes all their demands, ranging from sticky and ending price, moreover am confident, that most places and not mocks changes in autogeneous different parties, so as realistically them lack two packs on season :)

FishDream criticize athletes for what prikormka not quite fits our subjective demands. And I so understand, that this forms of attend athletes and mature lovers, think it is here can be common effort form a the necessary demands precisely to athletic compounds.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix