All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

Unfortunately boxes exchange not can produce. I not melkooptovaya firm

, it is a pity we not melkoptovaya firm, only boxes. And I already lip it into a top story :dontknow:

Still past year observed, that "Karp" standard highly well works on karasyu (and even sazanchikov attracting other) short more attracts than "Sea Bass." Today again confirmed my surveillance. From dozen fideristov, that sat around me-one I karasikov were. One feeder was loading "Karp" and the second the "Park", then "plotvoy" the "station wagon" (short not was either... not has tried because) So on "Karpa- 8 karasikov and one krasnoperku, but on the other, only podleschiki and a dace. (Small)

Romeo wrote:

A here is in raznosortitsu gladly!

This sweet word "a freebie. -." Could not fall asleep.
Not, turn our backs face to client and themselves not obidem: four mailbox raznosortitsy on two mailbox!

Romeo wrote:

A old 50 kg there is.

Or let already all 5 skrinok!

Фдуч wrote:

Эх, повернемся лицом к клиенту и себя не обидем:  четыре ящика разносортицы на два ящика!!!

4 ящика разносортицы на 2 ящика новой в ассортименте + 1 пачка :crazy:

format wrote:

. + 1 cover slips

format, forgive, not moved in.’m getting old.

Фдуч wrote:

not moved in.

Schutka

Moved in :D :D :D

Sasha FDUCh there is question.
On Severski Donce, fuck alongside border our states followed poklyovyvat karasik srednenkikh sizes. Depth there about 2 meters, visually on memory for under 40-50 grams crime as. What prikormku posovetuesh under these conditions. Bear beta test a new a series of, in S. Donce, fuck an not eiaee and not saw already many years.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

What prikormku posovetuesh under these conditions. Bear beta test a new a series of, in S. Donce, fuck an not catching and not saw already many years.

Can be I its nose vmochu? (Yes forgive me FDUCh) a dace very Good. And Karp. With past year, in my changes on carp we should drink a there is no special (I not observed) but works is famously on Karpov. I very exasperated. In this year received curiously (mean only classics) And of Florence, and station wagon, and bream and Feder. Alighted only on plotve and Carp, Ontario. D only they be to load up in this season.
Here is Karas- not has tried. In is year not succeeded I have with him. Here is and in this not bought these. To stati- changes were in "Karase"?

Tornado wrote:

Since past year, in my changes on carp we should drink a there is no special (I not observed) but works is famously on Karpov.

Color. Faction. Mechanics. Many changes.

Tornado wrote:

By stati- changes were in "Karase"?

Yes. Mechanics + tanks. All new. Tanks - very Good, as the me. Representative companies Maver (not Ukrainian :D), which would in an exhibition, about aromatiki very rather flattering spoken precisely about Karase.

Last edited by полотенчик (Apr 21 2010 21:04:40)

полотенчик wrote:

Yes. Mechanics + tanks. All new. Tanks - very Good, as the me. Representative companies Maver (not Ukrainian), which would in an exhibition, about aromatiki very rather flattering spoken precisely about Karase.

Where can be find a new "short" - in stores until not saw.

Дима wrote:

Where is can be find a new "short" - in stores until not saw.

But as you know, that he not a new? All packages post-dated cheques 2010 st year, this already the updated XMEGA. She even partly already was renewed with November 2009, but we about this not announced our plans.

Anyways not Fduch not Dima not want borrow responsibility. :crazyfun:
Lana. I on FD himself on those conditions - I can do miksik, importantly, to these products were in sale. Wanted to so say to verify the clock and hear opinion from first tailored :idea:

полотенчик wrote:

Yes. Mechanics + tanks. All new. Tanks - very Good, as the me. Representative companies Maver (not Ukrainian :D), which would in an exhibition, about aromatiki very rather flattering spoken precisely about Karase.

On karpu- not observed, can because (rather by the) that with past year not remained nothing. All under chitsuyuu used) But in any sluchae- Karp- my darling)
Crucian uluchshenyy- this is famously. If results as and with "Plotvoy" - the I will arkhirad! Thank you for brand, huh) Vozmu- update my!
To a hundred. Only thought. On expense mechanics Karpa- not I’d say. But stick to batty. Not comfortable moment. But me not iai?yaaao absolutely. As little as-would worked as need to) A on zapakhu- yes. Before more a plum stuck otadaval. And, like color was the other. Nasuschenno plum (can faction a major added?) Don’t so it is important. The main thing is, outcome I like. In this year already obtain very.

полотенчик wrote:

Representative companies Maver (not Ukrainian :D), which would in an exhibition, about aromatiki very rather flattering spoken precisely about Karase.

And here is this moment especially seems interested :crazy:
I, as seller, I’d say, that not all, that likes me. Likes bidder. More precisely contrary. The, that likes prodavtsu- not nra- bidder. As something so (ah the divert popular from themes.
Incidentally. Today specifically pursued a experiment (was poaching) In one the feeder was at his peak production - powdered seed-by-seed, ah with myselfjust a additives (their shopping on smells raisins with vanilla) in second FishDrim a dace +.
FishDrim won almost a shutout! "Played" until the last. Not are biting-would still continue to. Different depth oblavlival. Itog- oil-cake lost)

Tornado wrote:

alighted only on plotve and Carp, Ontario

You not saw Karp Mixa. :O

WILDHUNTER wrote:

At Severski Donce, fuck alongside border our states followed poklyovyvat karasik srednenkikh sizes. Depth there about 2 meters, visually on memory for under 40-50 grams crime as

We the three of us a, there's gravy 50 gr, truth the depth of lot more Dam 4, after nutritious FD a dace + river Wu me with last fishing remained kg a dace + river and I there added package an!
I have one was in catch Crucian. – my modest I.M.H.O.,, that try need precisely sea Bass + river

WILDHUNTER wrote:

in S. Donce, fuck an not catching and not saw already many years.

I for thirty years on S. Donce, fuck (Schurovo) caught 3! Karasey.

PS A why to go on the river for karasem? :huh:

Yes prikolno! I forgot, when his, an baited in the Donce, fuck. This was in asmom city of in – my bosonogoe childhood. And here such a 4-1-1, that he are they biting! Anyways mixes naleplyu. But answer not received. :D

Фдуч wrote:

four mailbox raznosortitsy on two mailbox!

And in Kyiv can be in such same proportion swap has sport a series of?
Boxes are I have industry by the.

Last edited by TUR (Apr 23 2010 01:04:15)

TUR wrote:

A in Kyiv can be in such same proportion swap has? Boxes are I have industry by the.

Stuck help, but not I promise, too far.

Фдуч wrote:

You not saw Karp Mixa.

As times want try. Description of me liked)

Фдуч wrote:

You not saw Karp Mixa.

Well's a good point - where his can be see and, respectively, to purchase: '(?

Today has acquired entire an updated line of prikormki - superficially changes visible to the naked eye! Together in the process acquisitions legal advice couple of-another buyers. No easy this labor, I you I’d say, explain to "public", that prikormka must remain in water. :D

Tomorrow plan experience Karp Mixa with Dinamitovskoy kukuruzkoy on the hook. :flirt:

Алекс wrote:

Tomorrow plan experience Karp Mixa with Dinamitovskoy kukuruzkoy on the hook.

And sho, on maize already are biting?

Фдуч wrote:

A sho, on maize already are biting?

Agree.
Only living nozzles

Tornado wrote:

I Agree.
Only living nozzles

Not get all worked up. On open season on Tchaikovsky all a on "sweet" and a very very! So that vegetable fish already, too, sleeps! :yep:

Алекс wrote:

Tomorrow plan experience Karp Mixa with Dinamitovskoy kukuruzkoy on the hook. :flirt:

Certainly the right "place" - regulation with fish tank. In my opinion

Фдуч wrote:

A sho, on maize already are biting?

Ah so here is and will check, pro supply have and worm and motylika and maggot and even zamochennye kastery in fishing little hangnail To scribble. :D

shkatula wrote:

Could you find the right "place" - regulation with fish tank.

Punier when one realizes seek?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix