All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 721 to 750 of 1000

Lyosha,

http://i053.radikal.ru/1107/ce/2fe7a60ebdcat.jpg

Polotenchiku-thank you for Pandora fishdrima, 's me in an exhibition spring in Kyiv, I his almost already used, and you learned only now on avatorke))
In Donetsk d in Sunday, will try to upgrade. Interested in 2 issue - work whether largest shops cities in voskr. And there is whether in range of colours products FD pellets nasadochnyy?

On the first question answer, Reyndzher works.

Carlos wrote:

there is whether in range of colours products FD pellets nasadochnyy?

Like there.

Nasadochnogo Pelletsa there is no. Works Rybolov + (Competitiveness Report. Shakhtostroiteley-crossing with etc. Bulk of), and RANGER (str. Ripeo, near moreover).

полотенчик wrote:

Mr. Matej Srsen Rybolov + (Competitiveness Report. Shakhtostroiteley-crossing with etc. Bulk of), and RANGER (str. Ripeo, near moreover)

In Sunday work virtually all fishing shops.

Chet all more and more likes FD Lake. Realistically base so base. Already put with it a major dace. Lobatogo. A fucking criminal! Now turn for podleschikom. 'll take a look as action will.

Romeo wrote:

quite all more and more likes FD Lake. Realistically base so base. Already put with it a major dace. Lobatogo.

Novel, not could you tell me, than can be replace "Lake" as a base in a mixture on lobatogo other FD, and the his have us in this season in magazinki not zavozili.

JAMP wrote:

Roman, not Podskajite, than can be replace "Lake" as a base in a mixture on lobatogo other FD, and the his have us in this season in magazinki not zavozili.

This question not me. Rather to Fduchu or Vovke. I simply also I the that suited. Lake me liked and I particularly not I bred about 30 letters than his to change. Have us virtually in every no clothing left can be buy this prikormku.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 8 2011 09:20:34)

Perhaps question more Fduchu. Today dumped the in build Karp-Mixa and Gross Karp, and difference almost and not observed as colored, aromatike, composition. Than otlichayutsyaeti wa the composition (the price not in expense)? Forth’balloon in water before with their feet - over time he from for yellowcake tone, inherent Meeks is and CC, Crosses in white ah cream beige accurately, i.e. yellow paint simply washed away. So and should be? I.e. Royal tone this not tone elements of, and simply paint or lungs faction which quickly vymyvayutsya?
As preserve color a mixture?

Dimonskiy wrote:

The differ these wa the composition (the price not in expense)?

Karp Mixa former, as budget option Gross's. There is no Betaina, less cannabis and another aromatization. And so many similar.

Фдуч wrote:

Karp Mixa former, as budget option Gross's.

And me Mixa appeared more alike with XXL

benderr wrote:

A me Mixa appeared more alike with XXL

There is no, with Gross. Almost all components, except two, common.

Question Perhaps Fduch, as the I ask the question about prikormki on tolstoloba, and you in response said, that on hook FD pop realization, that the I in the catalogue nothing to acquire such a not found, that this for they :huh: attempted to recipe a mixture, that you have recommended that, and have us in Crimea well works, although the proportion of the a bit changed, instead FD "” Lake" added from a pipe a mixture with significant adding crack milk. Outcome forehead... on 4 kg.

Could you tell me, in what a combination of is worth better use prikormki: Karp mix, carp, Red carp, gross carp with betainom, pelets strawberries, Unikorm carp.
In July on two church was feeding FD carp + carp mix + large particles (maize, cannabis) and 2 times was virtually with zero, several karasey and krasnoperka. Of course deal not only in prikormke, but doubts to.
Recent 2 fishing (at the other pond) was feeding FD carp + carp mix + kransyy carp + unikorm carp + large. In catch was carp, Crucian and podleschik. Perhaps simply in this pond fish on this moment make more active, but perhaps and unikorm, holding more strong aroma (tutti like), made prikormku more attractive.
In advance thank you for advice.

Greetings! And weather conditions same assessment were?
Temperatures and camping on D.? Yes, here is how himself write, anxious with prikormkoy and aromatikoy and received outcome! Take and will increasingly DC.
Yes and what fish violation? Can on the pond there is sense try promoted "Geyzer"?!

The last 2 fishing (at the other pond) was feeding FD carp + carp mix + kransyy carp + unikorm carp + large. In catch was carp, sea Bass and podleschik.

Not many cyprinids kept prikormrk? Can allied type FD - Lake, Crucian, sponge?

Agree with vinni. For themselves served until two options:
1. Crucian + Karp + the Red carp + 0,5Fider + major faction.
2. Crucian + Karp mix + Gross Karp + 0,5Fider + major faction.

vinni wrote:

Greetings! And weather conditions same assessment were?
Temperatures and camping on D.? Yes, here is how himself write, anxious with prikormkoy and aromatikoy and received outcome! Take and will increasingly DC.
Yes and what fish violation? Can on pond there is sense try promoted "Geyzer"?!

Weather roughly similar: Clear, wind 3-5, can only direction different. Pro fish forgot write :-), intended to ameliorate carp (this of course loudly said-melkokarp 1-1.5 kg), in prilove usually enclosed Crucian and podleschik. Springs not leave, camping on K. Present tuna melt, which and so case becomes over prikormkoy and uses brute force to coerce entire the rest fish. And harvest his until not is obtained, yes and not all in him particularly.

sendy wrote:

I Agree with vinni. For themselves served until two options:
1. Crucian + Karp + the Red carp + 0,5Fider + major faction.
2. Sea Bass + Karp mix + Gross Karp + 0,5Fider + major faction.

On of last a fishing trip (9 August) planned feed the next composition: FD carp + carp-mix + gross carp + pelets strawberries, but opening pack "carp" sensed admins suspicious. Previously used "carp" and smells was sponge cake with easy fruit aroma, and in this time smells black bread. So "carp" was replaced on "Red carp."
In catch was several Karpov, Crucian carps (in including and ACP more 700gr) and one Cupid.
Zameshanaya prikormka not has intense aroma, as for example "unikorm" (this stinks on the whole Bank), in ties with this question. You not add aromy, for example syrup from FD?
Now report stuck posting.

Hedin wrote:

you not add aromy, for example syrup from FD?

Aromy not inscription. As pomne, then the Red carp and Gross not require additional aromatizaii.

Aromami'm using, but enleve on River increasingly time, so and not thankful advising for the ponds and rates!
In this year confidently worked FD carp + bream with betainom + maize and night crawlers - again on River!
From Arom has tried skopeks and brasem from companies Dynamite Beyts. Skopeks manifested itself more interesting.

sendy wrote:

I Agree with vinni. For themselves served until two options:
1. Sea Bass + Karp + the Red carp + 0,5Fider + major faction.
2. Sea Bass + Karp mix + Gross Karp + 0,5Fider + major faction.

Sendy, these compositions are using with gunpoint on what fish?

Hedin wrote:

on what fish?

Compositions narrowly on the an and carp for rags increased the. "Clinical" picture looks roughly so:
1. The abundant with start-up zakorm with viewing until 30% major faction (wheat stalks, Perlovka, cannabis, maize, peas and camping on D. - in dependence from specificity of dam).
2. Typically, in during half an hour, on prikormku becomes sea Bass.
3. Forth on an A.T.M. an and a major faction drawn tighter carp.
4. If task is worth harvest carp, then keep "water a pig" on point need regular added features major faction.
Miksovanie large plenty cyprinids kept mixtures, in my opinion positive effect not will give.
Here question in tactics, not in similar different cyprinids kept prikormok in the hope, that some component tighten carp.

Last edited by sendy (Aug 12 2011 11:12:39)

+1

Am now in Odesskaya region In particular in Propulsion Chess. On the occasion d try Fish Dream. On the on Danube limanakh.
Otchetayus on preceding in Dnepr river and about composition and about catch. :blush:

Here is whom the can it will be interesting brought together with different forums and articles (in including Article Romeo, for that him huge thank you) various prescriptions for mixtures Fishdrim. Not always referred to what fish, but in first in composition be guessing where not it is difficult, yes and focus was in principle on assembly basis recipes and knowledge what prikormku with what can be hinder, to not obtain not rabotayuschyuyu mixture of.
Prescriptions for bought these not have all and only of experienced athletes and places such as Gepard anti-materiel rifle, Silent, Romeo, vinni and camping on D., for confidence that prescriptions for not accident and indeed tried. So as have simply places nibble can absent simply from for other mistakes not associated with feeds.

http://ifolder.ru/25224200

+7

Thank you for accomplished the work. A cool a selection of and lots of food for reflection and experimentation.
And at all, very want to respected forumchane (Athletes and Ukraine) more willingly shared their know-how notions in this area.

+1

sendy wrote:

A at all, very want to respected forumchane (Athletes and Ukraine) more willingly shared their know-how notions in this area.

Practice means fishing trips clearly shows that don't care that hinder. Fish would still you catch. Eiaee dace on karpovye prikormki. Karp's on plotvinye. Bream on karasevye and camping on D. Importantly on my view the right humidification under specific fish and technique industrialized fishing, and already sho in water hurl deal the second.

+1

Novel, you, as times, as no one the other share its experience and know-how notions, for that you a separate thank you.
And on parts of

Romeo wrote:

The main thing on my view the right humidification under specific fish and technique industrialized fishing

What's your reaction to please for more about this.

+1

sendy wrote:

what's your reaction to please for more about this.

Ah to example if karpovuyu mixture of nedouvlazhnit and she will remain friable and in thicker water its "unload" the can be just coolly and dace harvest on it. Or plotvinuyu mixture of allied major faction (pellets or something like the perlovki or corn) and just coolly carp will getting caught.

When from Left and right there is no presinga (ordinary fishing) don't care than feed (there is in mind sypuchka) and everything else I.M.H.O., from "crafty."

But have one thing large BUT - LOBATYY and here is he can very strongly destroying fishing trip. So that in sphere past events with his population problem in reservoirs all more the actual zakorm becomes from pelltes and corn with perlovkoy clothes.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 17 2011 14:51:49)

Romeo wrote:

when from Left and right there is no presinga (ordinary fishing) don't care than feed (there is in mind sypuchka) and everything else I.M.H.O., from "crafty."

You know, me the last time account for to fish on reservoirs with enough large "amateur submitted explicit" inflaming and so simply solve question with prikormkoy often not manages. The FD now sells everywhere, and our lovers actively prevent his with makukhoy, gave and etc. And then shoving in "connected." Especially I like breath otstrelennoy trough "connected" no any neighbor under an attempt continue to cast until its "equipped" on 70-80m. But this all vyzov. Review to lobatomu. Agree, that he often simply prevents harvest another fish. Give her too much credit, as give point clothes with Bank.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix