All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 751 to 780 of 1000

sendy wrote:

Share experience, as give point clothes with Bank.

If until 30 meters the distance the with only does. If further the or "rocket" or - water summer warm :crazyfun:

sendy wrote:

as give point clothes with Bank

Great idea woman suggested that the fisherman- proactively to freeze this "scatter" homes in the form of briketikov, but on then with Bank fucking slingshot deliver these briquettes in achieve escape point, in shattered windows reach only does, you know, naturally.

Last edited by Дима (Aug 17 2011 16:12:43)

Romeo wrote:

water summer warm

Adore morning zaplyvy. :crazyfun:, but why something more likes idea the fishermanand.
Have the most has flown thought about using for these goals the gelva packages or sleeves. Only scatter must to beat hot dry. And try to many they with only does.
No one has tried?

Last edited by sendy (Aug 17 2011 17:24:00)

If the gelva-packages use, then only with pounder, I.M.H.O.,, - perishing very have them for only does form of contributed mightily. Better with large packages zaklipsovat on distance fishing extra-khevik or spodovoe udilishche, I.M.H.O.,.

On expense packages, perhaps you are right, and here is with by fork want have a bang on this. Try takes a year densely in the form of globe and many with only does (can tickles).

Last edited by sendy (Aug 18 2011 13:45:32)

Recently learned that have FD there is prikormka Tekhnoplankton (I akhrenel, so as before it miracle past me backdrop. Bought pack. Made a sauce with FD Lake. Zakorm 5322991 half a mixture with only does and method there's gravy with Cook. In end for hour shagged 6 poklevok. Three brats lobatykh dragged. Two poklevki not implemented and one having completed not was able extricate. Something it is unrealistic healthy povoloklo me together with pounder in water o.o.

http://feeder.at.ua/2011/0608/ulov3.jpg

In short so and not understood as I єtu prikormku until now not saw o.o.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 21 2011 20:31:47)

A body of water allowed experiment with pelletsom. So as apt the depth of was on distance 15 meters was feeding purely pelletsom FD the plum 8 mm. In end prevailed your heelbone such bunch of good-lookers. Facilitated two kil pelletsa to suckle fish.

http://feeder.at.ua/2011/0608/fish3.jpg

And was still many kaarpuzov in district polkila.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 21 2011 20:35:18)

+2

Romeo wrote:

so as apt the depth of was on distance 15 meters was feeding purely pelletsom

Novel, sorry, not quite understood, that you auctioning the in mind about suitable depth?

sendy wrote:

Roman, sorry, not quite understood, that you auctioning the in mind about suitable depth?

3 Dam. Most the for a carp summer given that bottom it's flint.

Romeo wrote:

3 Dam. Most the for a carp summer given that bottom it's flint.

Huh, ah thank god, and the I and I was a sinful affair already thought, that there is apt the depth of for feed pelletsom.

Last edited by sendy (Aug 22 2011 16:31:26)

Today was very unpleasantly amused composition classical "Karp's" What, that before was

the Pink, very sweet prikormka for carp and line releasing, with mild Routin Mixed berries aroma. Chopped up seeds cannabis and vysokoproteinovyy aromatic the sponge-cake, emphasize oh wonderful taste of

Today was it seems on panirovochnye peatmosses with makukhoy. ???? and composition and aroma have changed dramatically. Until neuznaemosti. A pity: '(

Tornado wrote:

the Pink, very sweet prikormka for a carp and line releasing, with mild Routin Mixed berries aroma. Chopped up seeds cannabis and vysokoproteinovyy aromatic the sponge-cake, emphasize oh wonderful taste of

• floated drooled •

Tornado wrote:

A a pity

This composition retained in "Red Carp, Ontario."
"Karp" and "the Red Karp" differ only number of enough cannabis and adding peletsa (In largely pecan) and more saturated Red color.

Tornado wrote:

Today was very unpleasantly amused composition classical "Karp's" What, that before was

Pink, very sweet prikormka for a carp and line releasing, with mild Routin Mixed berries aroma. Chopped up seeds cannabis and vysokoproteinovyy aromatic the sponge-cake, emphasize oh wonderful taste of

Today was it seems on panirovochnye peatmosses with makukhoy. ???? and composition and aroma have changed dramatically. Until neuznaemosti. A pity: '(

So same faced recently with this... transmogrification, thought accident, met any nekonditsiya, but apparently this trend. Opened pack and not learned), to emit not became, as-thread'm using on ukleyke for example. Karp was very good, hope all revert to still, the better.

Last edited by Hedin (Aug 28 2011 01:31:16)

A.LEVA wrote:

"Karp" and "the Red Karp" differ only number of enough cannabis and adding peletsa (In largely pecan) and more saturated Red color.

This was before. (In year, for example. And now this two absolutely different prikormki. Red karp- good. And classic-nothing not better blue any.

Thank you for reviews. If would still and dates production on huge incidents, can be was would respond operational before they--.

Hedin wrote:

Karp was very good, hope all revert to still, the better.

But about what carpe speech goes? And the I still not has tried to buy carp in blue packaging pink color of. This about him speech goes?

All as something prefer carp mix that yellow thing as base on carp.

Incidentally on of last a fishing trip father opened pack carp red (blamed a series of) and long using - clear cutting dust :dontknow: with his words. I not mesil and already year three this prikormkoy not'm using. All more karpr KhKhL likes or on a pinch, gross carp.

+1

Here is and rastamozhena our a new Italian line. Precisely a new, no it comes / have. Soon consider, that she keeps managing.

+1

Фдуч wrote:

That and rastamozhena our a new Italian line. Precisely a new, no it comes / have. Soon consider, that she keeps managing.

And the price what will in wrinkles?

Romeo wrote:

and the price what will in wrinkles?

Roma, this the manufacturing line. And not equipped prikormka :cool:

Romeo wrote:

benderr wrote:

Roma, this the manufacturing line. And not equipped prikormka

On-my, question very even taste:
- a new line must for while, "amortize", camping on E. Shifting its the cost of on the cost of ready product - with one hand;
- with other hand: Line almost certainly more multifunctional-and less "energoyomkaya" (in camping on Have. T. On ton or on kg.), camping on E. In one word more effective.
Which of two factors "outweigh"?

Last edited by Дима (Sep 8 2011 11:28:15)

Romeo wrote:

As and always, Fishdrim will a product of with the most democratic price, not believing the capital. I so and not razduplyus, why in Kyiv FD 25-30 UAH, when the recommended 16-18.

PS Although modern until Moscow far, there FD 170-190 o.o.

Romeo wrote:

A about what carpe speech goes? And the I still not has tried to buy carp in blue packaging of pink. This about him speech goes?

I spoke precisely about carpe in blue packaging, couple of times pokupal- many run prikormka, all as in describing). And then, something changed and became worse (on my view).

Romeo wrote:

Everyone as-it prefer the carp mix that yellow thing as base on carp.

Incidentally on of last a fishing trip father tore up the pack carp red (blamed a series of) and long using - clear cutting dust :dontknow: with his words. I not mesil and already year three this prikormkoy not'm using. All more karpr KhKhL likes or the a pinch, gross carp.

Karp mix very good, his and base to call language not tide is turning, only if from-for aromatiki. Me Red carp likes, on me so large delicious of particles there lack. And here is carp KhKhL something to us not is being driven,, too, would gladly yuzal.

Фдуч wrote:

Thanks for reviews. If would still and dates production on huge incidents, can be was would respond operational before they--.

I have remained 2 packs carp, which not appealed, date assemble 17.06.11g

Фдуч wrote:

ps Although modern until Moscow far, there FD 170-190 o.o.

In Strunin, too, not-is obtained: Classic from 100, elite from 140 (. But there is one Music, he and touristy areas, there: Classic, pelets 90, elite 100.
I errori, if this 4-1-1 there is in topic, but I something not met with it. What is the average the cost of aromatic syrup, those which on 250 ml?

Hedin wrote:

Wu me remained 2 packs carp, which not appealed, date assemble 17.06.11g

Very constructively. Thank you. On anniversaries all clearly.
I understand, that no one this not interested in, but one of components prikormki we get a roasted. In the times we received his not a roasted, and burnt. And with 16 June on 7 July a series of prikormok, in particular Karp, of Revolutionary Anarcho-Syndicalists. Karp and Black, has been going with this component of.
Our guilt, that incoming sunlight control in a timely not found ordered some shoddy company raw materials. For that and were punished. Plus with supplier we split up.

From faces companies bring apology. If from whom there is in the rests prikormka these named for these dates, the company FD its will replace.

Hedin wrote:

I errori, if this 4-1-1 there is in topic, but I something not met with it. What is the average the cost of aromatic syrup, those which on 250 ml?

Our wholesale of 12.5-13,500 UAH for vial. In stores not know.

+1

Фдуч wrote:

I understand, that no one this not interested in, but one of components prikormki we get a roasted.

Фдуч wrote:

From faces companies bring apology. If from whom there is in the rests prikormka these named for these dates, the company FD its will replace.

Yes all normally), tea not on ton buy. Importantly, that there is a constructive dialogue. Hurry and further us quality and affordable prikormkoy :-).

Фдуч wrote:

``Our wholesale of 12.5-13,500 Grzywna (for vial. In stores not know.

Thank you.

Long wanted to thank for flavouring Skopeks. Is famously thing in August in Zhytomir area. Helped fish them 2's carp breeder on 7 and 9 kg.
That pitfalls quality the face on suppliers is easiest.
In Sunday was "like some karpovoy sypuchkoy" - which on autogeneous was - panirovochnye peatmosses with makukhoy and on in an odor net the most deshovaya fishing flour. Safely update 25 gallon build prikormki wherever on UAH 400 only sypuchki.
On this malware likes nothing not matched. Safely peresidev night traveled in closest’fishing Music for Hermitage.

+1

Sorry of course, but me very interestingly: Than even adding rices sesame in prikormku FD "a dace" and "Karp Mixa." With in "Plotve" the kernels, while sesame have replaced in the composition of the the kernels, while cannabis?

Even some changes watched with FD "Leschyom", constantly mixture of fellow clear smells pomegranate and now very many chocolate and the thin smells pomegranate.

With than are linked changes trains? If this not commercial mystery?

To why, the current bream me grassroots more) but as rybe- not in rate) dive in 40 minutes particularly not gave opportunities do conclusion) but as on me-- -No, must work as need to ;)

A.LEVA wrote:

Sorry of course, but me very interestingly: Than even adding rices sesame in prikormku FD "a dace" and "Karp Mixa."

We few years intended introduce in composition some prikormok chack. But the cost of his on market Ukraine not allowed this do without appreciation product, what us would not like. And only direct imported procurement have made possible adding this component of. Except small fry and Miksa, chack there is in Geyzere, Layte and turn.
Except more taste and aroma chack has another series of railway station properties, type color of, buoyancy.

A.LEVA wrote:

Quite in "Plotve" the kernels, while sesame have replaced in the composition of the the kernels, while cannabis?

Only 30% cannabis was replaced by a sesame-seed bun. 70% left.

A.LEVA wrote:

location some changes watched with FD "Leschyom", constantly mixture of fellow clear smells pomegranate and now very many chocolate and the thin smells pomegranate.
With than are linked changes trains? If this not commercial mystery?

There is no not commercial. This final "most" formulae.
During transference production on their capacity was taken decision, to all experiments on Senso Terapia line can and’recipes to end until 2012. We plan with 15 September to freeze all changes in your formulas. Least on six months. For this time let us track reviews on frame have staked and on him to decide, what changes on somehow frame have staked do.

+1

Фдуч wrote:

We plan with 15 September to freeze all changes in your formulas. Least on six months. For this time let us track reviews on frame have staked and on him to decide, what changes on somehow frame have staked do.

D thankful, if mnogouvazhaemoe society will informing about negative moments under work with prikormkami figured tabbies after 15 September. Positive emotions us particularly not interested. Under this am asking, please, specify date issuing, exceeded on packaging.
Together we much faster we squeeze that product until perfection.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix