All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

Want please Russian fishermen. Us managed has to receive in country and already rastamozhit exchange for copra with Southeast Asia. Chief and the only critical missing component, role FD from Europe. Here is. Now Russian Fishdrim will virtually European prikormkoy.

Bought party prikormki 03 08 2011

So here is FD "bream" izminyon and very much kontsintratsiya chocolate. From negative moments observed very many "synthetic used" pan-blue color of, when meshaesh shurupom prikormku the all these hairs are are not venchike.

At all me suits Fish Dream. On the in over and me very interestingly keep as she quickly is changing (in their convoys,).

And me FD bream with chocolate likes. :love: I his even in karpovye a mixture leave.

Agree with Romeo- "bream" with chocolate plus "River" is famously puts carp on point. Sorely tested!

A.LEVA wrote:

So here is FD "bream" izminyon and very much kontsintratsiya chocolate. From negative moments noted a many "synthetic used blue color of, when meshaesh shurupom prikormku the all these hairs are are not venchike.

. Aside from "synthetic used", recently, was has been noted within in box since "bream" any plastic wrap. Stupidly big the pieces tselofana and in respectable numbers. o.O

DVicci wrote:

recently, was has been noted within in box since "bream" any plastic wrap.

FD'm using already not one year. "The left" impurity not come across. On days bought some positions and that me embarrassed the - this color and smells "station wagon" 31-05-11 and "Feder" 06-06-11 almost identical. Can so and need to? And another question producers. Few years ago was distributed for several years stick with the scent of type dyushesa-sellers was called this caramel. That this was and why stopped issue? I when sought this stick in than stores-me one seller in hearts said: Himself bought would Pandora. Why his on? On carp we should drink a this stick chameleon on all 100% -provereno on practice.

Please, if notice any "taking" in FD, photograph and can be me in BOS to send or on my e-mail in profile. Large thank you!

+1

Me, too, were repeatedly recently spotted small pieces of film / tselofana, like pan-blue color of

Dobryi day! Podskajite prikormka Fish Dream have base must be’s dark color of, not gather additionally in any way bought we forgery she very lighted.

MAXIK wrote:

are a good day! Podskajite prikormka Fish Dream have base must be’s dark color of, not gather additionally in any way bought we forgery she very lighted.

Must be very dark. Ah or another experiment producer.

I so, too, thought! Took that would contrary potemney was opened and here that the impenetrable.

"one made there came out what's something degenerate shit:
Can be, green snake, and can — crocodile! "

W. Example his canvas The Kiss

MAXIK wrote:

are a good day! Podskajite prikormka Fish Dream have base must be’s dark color of, not gather additionally in any way bought we forgery she very lighted.

In S.N. year six months was lighted, sales the pinch. Have made dark. Sales so much same. Now have made lighter. If, too, will quietly, leaves Database in history. For example, Fidera sells in 87 times more Database.

Here is found some "Kaki"
thermal fluid
thermal fluid from what have learned

Last edited by A.LEVA (Sep 20 2011 18:46:24)

:mad: Over every such a come d keep have Vovki on 100 Grzywna (from ? / too costly

Фдуч wrote:

Over every such a come d keep have Vovki on 100 Grzywna (from ? / too costly

After as we punched a hole in prikormku through a sieve TWO YEARS times, I has found cube sponge-in prikormke FD "bream"

Fish-sicles was Produkowana 03.08.11

Фдуч wrote:

Over every such a come d keep have Vovki on 100 Grzywna (from ? / too costly

Men Piazza rights. Ah their these derzhitsya. o.O :hobo:

A.LEVA wrote:

I has found cube sponge-in prikormke FD "bream"

Brilliant! Still 100 UAH I saved Fishdrimu.

And for good reviews Prize Vovke to bill will?

benderr wrote:

A for good reviews Prize Vovke to bill will?

Na-a-ah, for this he salary receives. ^ ^

Фдуч wrote:

na-a-ah, for this he salary receives.

"And l" s? "(With) (ah Prize) :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

unfond of men Piazza rights. Ah their these derzhitsya.

Of course not a good that I this specifically do, simply want that would level of prikormki grew!

And at all me very likes prikormka Fish Dream. On the.

Met in sale "the Red carp" only in the other packaging and a series of not elites, and club. In the catalogue such not found. Than different from of elite "red carp"?
http://i035.radikal.ru/1109/9f/3ac4e5c85458t.jpg

Last edited by Hedin (Sep 26 2011 19:53:25)

Hedin wrote:

The different from of elite "red carp"?

Nothing. Went on replacement daily, camping on K. Too many was reproaches on down from Trade networks (foil poorly payaetsya, many prosypov) and from fishermen on the absence of transparent windows in package.

Last edited by Фдуч (Sep 26 2011 21:57:52)

On of last a fishing trip enjoyed FD plotvoy. Composition to the naked eye saw that was followed. Very many sesame appeared and tanks in side chocolate realistically is misaligned. Me so it looked. Not know well this or poorly. Mechanics liked. And fish its word will tell.

Podskajite please recipe prikormki for industrialized fishing podleschiki and bream on River with weak the passage and small seals like autumn! Thank you in advance

MAXIK wrote:

for industrialized fishing podleschiki and bream on River with weak the passage and small seals like autumn

I would used bream with betainom.

And nothing that she lighted? Or need still than the darken?

I would not became facing.
The key word - betain.

Add zemelki with motylem

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix