All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 61 to 90 of 1000

РомаД wrote:

At site FishDream appeared new Mark prikormki "River" and "Database." Anyone saw their sale and can whether about them anything to tell?

Prikormku "Database" there same you try and you snuff it :crazyfun:

Fish-sicles "River" specifically is designed for industrialized fishing on during. Possesses good viscosity. This full featured prikormka with their aroma :glasses:

Fish-sicles "Database" - this the basic prikormka for stagnant water, in that need promoted prikormki under concrete species fish :glasses:

Italian prikormki FishDream, as and was written higher, must emerge in soon, and think they will total competition even the most known European producers prikormok :cool:

’ ll share impressions about a new prikormke FishDream "River":

http://s53.radikal.ru/i140/0810/82/c3dd62039938.jpg

On for competitions two days eiaee mostly on this prikormku and can say, that producer very aptly variants with consistency. Fish-sicles very correctly "sipping" water. With your dough is obtained a kind of "is encouraged", which, nevertheless, has quite a wad of cookie state of. Fish-sicles stavshego: Diving as would "cleaned", creating a wisp of cloud mutti (tested on shoal).

Very aptly customised flavor. Something similar on DreaMix "Joker." ???? for five hours fishing he not vyvetrivalsya.

Fish-sicles full featured and its can be use on during without any supplements :cool:

P.S. Those who but on during strongly recommend try (this not advertisements, honestly, prikormka SUPER) :cool:

Romeo wrote:

contaminated your dough is obtained a kind of "is encouraged", which, nevertheless, has quite a wad of cookie state of.

I.e. with next season its well realistically apply on the cow sheds type "method" with addition of cyprinids kept elite prikormok? :writing:

And FishDream "Database" not has tried?

And describe it to please sensations from FishDream Italy "station wagon", and not quite understood FishDream Italy "Feder" - and such a there is?

But until in Khartsyzske in stores not saw nor moreover, nor another :dontknow:

Last edited by РомаД (Oct 21 2008 14:37:45)

РомаД wrote:

What there is with next season its well realistically apply on the cow sheds type "method" with addition of cyprinids kept elite prikormok?

I would not became this to do. For this there is FishDream "Feder" :idea:

РомаД wrote:

A FishDream "Database" not has tried?

There is no.

РомаД wrote:

And describe it to please sensations from FishDream Italy "station wagon", and not quite understood FishDream Italy "Feder" - and such a there is?

FishDream Italy "Feder" - there is of course. And still there is "Karp" :) and still some that :blush:

РомаД wrote:

But until in Khartsyzske in stores not saw nor moreover, nor another.

And not will, until khartsyzskie fly fishermen not will become demand in stores these prikormki. Owners stores prizhimistye people and not will invest money without demand on these prikormki :)

Romeo wrote:

And not will, until khartsyzskie fly fishermen not will become demand in stores these prikormki. Owners stores prizhimistye people and not will invest money without demand on these prikormki

And possibly voice although would proximate prices? Let us ask. And also when they will appear in free sale? Or there are already somewhere in Donetsk?

P.S. After all as I understand, you they fell on lines sponsorship support.

РомаД wrote:

A perhaps voice although would proximate prices? Let us ask. And also when they will appear in free sale? Or there are already somewhere in Donetsk?

On this question can to answer only Dima :dontknow:

Relatively FishDream "River" and "Database", then these prikormki there are already in sale. The cost of "Delta" such a same, as and on all classic species prikormok, oscillates in stores from 11 until 13 Grzywna (. For down. "Base" will cheaper classics, but not much.

In Khartsyzske vnutrivlagalischnye funds in "House Rybak's", perhaps, there is and still in any something fishing spots. If there is no in sale - ask to brought.

About German FishDream - in free sale prikormka must will emerge in next year. About price on it until to speak sooner.

полотенчик wrote:

In Khartsyzske vnutrivlagalischnye funds in "House Rybak's", perhaps, there is and still in any something fishing spots. If there is no in sale - ask to brought.

Necessarily - this Music my the main in Khartsyzske (there discount give :cool:).

On of last fishing on Khanzhenkovskom created (the main fish sea Bass) my FishDream "Sea Bass" + "the Red carp" + "Feder" + the aft night crawlers, then added moldy worm - the general opinion positive, but one senses that something need to to change - water the Cold. And that precisely need to hence to remove?

Can need simply FishDream "Sea Bass" + something elitist and "Feder" not promoted, i.e. move under more property faction and to remove syrup?

Last edited by РомаД (Oct 22 2008 15:37:03)

Try FishDream "station wagon" + the aft night crawlers and no syrup, think, will the that you need to :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Try it FishDream "station wagon" + the aft night crawlers and no syrup, think, will the that you need to.

Fully agree with Roma. Himself repeatedly enjoyed thus composition on Cold water. Only used winter "station wagon" with betainom. He less saturated sweet "year-old" aroma. To the same has more dark color, that on Cold water more preferably.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Only used winter "station wagon" with betainom.

As something not met and on site not in sight, and than better then darken: Land, cocoa, peatmosses or something from elite FishDream or "Aroma +"?

Last edited by РомаД (Oct 23 2008 15:10:24)

РомаД wrote:

How something not met and on site not in sight.

In Dnepropetrovsk, at least, in no clothing left "The Barracuda", FishDream "station wagon" winter along with FishDream "bream Sport" winter was entire winter and Spring. So that demand its in Khartsyzske, on Cold water thing troops is.

+2

On past for competitions tried FishDream "a dace" winter. From conventional prikormki differs more smallholder pomolom and more dark color. Fish-sicles liked not only me, but and fish :cool:

Roma if something not saw - this not means, that this there is no :idea: Trebuy, to aiceee in Khartsyzk prikormki winter series of :flag:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Trebuy, to aiceee in Khartsyzk prikormki winter series of.

Let us demand and in Zaporozhye, if will know that. Indeed winter FishDream "station wagon" as and winter "a dace" on site there is no. Strange as sellers can to know about their existence of.

What still accented prikormki "winter series of" FishDream?

Last edited by Oleg(TS) (Oct 24 2008 11:07:50)

Oleg(TS) wrote:

pics as sellers can to know about their existence of.

On fact winter a series of this those same prikormki only with changed accurate prescriptions under conditions Cold water. So separately on site their likely and there is no.

And sellers sell the, that them benefits sell, and prikormki winter series of likely not enjoy demand and so their not driven to :(

You many know people, which fed in a cold time year prikormkoy fish? In the best case this panirovochnyy so-and the aft night crawlers :flag:

Romeo wrote:

. And prikormki winter series of likely not enjoy demand and so their not driven to. You many know people, which fed in cold time year prikormkoy fish? In the best case this panirovochnyy so-and the aft night crawlers.

Ну народ у нас все-таки старается развиваться ( говорю за своих знакомых - из них 2 человека думают в ближайшие выходные поехать со мной на рыбалку и присмотреться к фидеру - соски и макушатники на последней совместной рыбалке по сравнению с фидером отдыхали ) и спрашивали про такие прикормки ( это которые - "пингвины" ), тем более, что расход прикормки на зимней рыбалке не большой и думаю, что если бы зимняя серия тоже была выложена на сайте, народ бы пользовался, а так ищут рецептуры на форумах, тем более что все-таки компьютер становиться или скоро станет такой же доступной вещью, как и мобильный телефон.

РомаД wrote:

Nu people have us all-??? seeks to evolve.

When on for competitions on fideru will not 20 people, and man 50 although would - here is then can be boldly will say, that people seeks to develop, because with those number of donochnikov-makushatnikov as in our region if would although would 10% from this masses began to harvest on feeder, then 10% of these 10% accurately have become would compete and 50 man on for competitions was would routine, and so have the, that have :(

So in shops not benefits electrify range of goods for modern fishing, easier bring bags 10 Makukhi in dice, its the accurately will buy with 100% guarantee of :(

Romeo wrote:

. , with so many donochnikov-makushatnikov as in our region if would although would 10% from this masses began to harvest on feeder, then 10% of these 10% accurately have become would compete and 50 man on for competitions was would routine, and so have the, that have.

Here is on this I try to put to participate in for competitions, to in joint fishing learn to and ask have YOU, who knows much more me. And in some least from us with you depends, will emerge whether these 10% - I have very often suited and ask, especially when enleve better other and think, that over time will not 20 people on for competitions.

On our Lower Krynke except themselves and Ripeo more fideristov until not met, but under responding see, that people is beginning to rethink - them not need to immediately modern sports cordage, but conversed in our stores with sellers hear: “A this unknown China for 30 Grzywna (., there is no better give here is this low-cost but quality ” :flag:

P.S. Moscow not immediately a year of the.

Romeo wrote:

[in shops not benefits electrify range of goods for modern fishing, easier bring bags 10 Makukhi in dice, its the accurately will buy with 100% guarantee of.

And here is here I with you fully agree :cool:, but would still already appeared in stores catalogues, and this already aren. All ??? there is our mentality - DAYTE ME VSE And have to, although over time many come to what can be sell 10 bags Makukhi and receive 100 UAH., and can be sell modern cordage and train people (though would give you pointers) and this pay not leasing software profit, and permanent consumption, i.e. take although would "arms race" which constantly is happening in our “fideralnykh ” circles.

For example: Know one Music - 2 year traded in that unknown “China ” and slightly-slightly Mikado, on the next year in plans“ China ” - not more 10%, else Mikado, Balzer and other modern producers, under Made to Order opportunity turn known brands.

РомаД wrote:

Moscow not immediately a year of the.

And I you that say? So prikormku this you item witnessed in Khartsyzske :flag:

Romeo wrote:

[prikormku this you item witnessed in Khartsyzske.

Let us seek in category: Makiivka and Donetsk - all-??? not foreign world, and with shops talk to you soon :flag:

Last edited by РомаД (Oct 24 2008 13:06:59)

Romeo wrote:

At fact winter a series of this those same prikormki only with changed accurate prescriptions under conditions Cold water. So separately on site their likely and there is no.

I correctly understood: Wrapping winter and conventional series of - absolutely are uniform? Seek the answer in shallow the font? Or there is any the additional the tagging.

So or otherwise, the lack of information on official site producer about available "winter series of" - a clear defect in their marketing politics. Need to would, attitude producer.

Last edited by Oleg(TS) (Oct 24 2008 13:53:08)

Oleg(TS) wrote:

I correctly understood: Wrapping winter and conventional series of - absolutely are uniform? Seek the answer in shallow the font? Or there is any the additional the tagging.

Packaging winter prikormki "a dace" has more dark color, than packaging conventional prikormki "a dace."

Oleg(TS) wrote:

On "station wagon" and "bream" was such a bumper:

http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/0810/5c/f2fbdfa6bc9et.jpg

Oleg(TS) wrote:

pics as sellers can to know about their existence of.

Usually regional the manager under headline-what-either a new himself dumping praysi on products. If anything, he himself in this interested. Yes and sellers not difficult before the onset of the season inquire about novelties and their available on a. Know, because himself with this stems.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Oct 25 2008 08:29:15)

Feederal_74 wrote:

FishDream "station wagon" winter along with FishDream "bream Sport" winter.

Mention any country by in our no clothing left - fideristov man 30 in city of bold enough with me, and under them, and also for "seals" the planned through week or two shipping winter prikormki FishDream (the entire range of) :flag:

bond wrote:

In this time ends “birth ” prikormka and'm kneading it FishDream. I and before, sometimes, Ideology enjoyed, but raze not can get used. Its grains, after dampening was crisp, to batty not stick, or simple by sticking kormukhi, in I might go not crashes, washed away normally. And prikormki FishDream any sticky, raze not can pick a degree of dampening. If not douvlazhnit, quite not vymyvayutsya from by Cormac, you punch out almost full crime as. Will you give more water, until autogeneous schmuck - all normal, but stick to batty simply shopping (can so and should be?). Romeo, razyasni!

Romeo, perhaps you this post missed in its time. Explain it to my mistakes, please. Why not is obtained normal consistence, prikormki? I has tried and so and m kiddin. Perhaps FishDream "Feder" requires compulsory domesa other representatives line of?

Incidentally, very are interested "Geyzer." 's reabsorption, here pro him still there is no.?

Video here: http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/showth … p?t=12988, very intriguing.

bond wrote:

Romeo, perhaps you this post missed in its time. Explain it to my mistakes, please. Why not is obtained normal consistence, prikormki? I has tried and so and m kiddin. Perhaps FishDream "Feder" requires compulsory domesa other representatives line of?

On this issue can be book write :) I'll try in short explain …

Each prikormka FishDream can be used as on their own, so and in infant formula. The, that correctly mixing prikormku this producer difficult I not try. She very peculiar sipping water. So as I already peremesil, perhaps, couple of hundred kilos this prikormki, then I have this process happening on slot machine.

Here is several councils:

For starters add a bit water (on 1 kg prikormki 200 milliltre ?????) and very carefully mo... Shuffle it (for this may need to 5 minutes). Then not rush and let-to stand up prikormke minutes fifteen. After this much easier will understand need still water promoted or not. If feel, that water not enough and need to still add, do this with the help "squirters." So you accurately not pereuvlazhnish prikormku.

And importantly ideally prikormku after this necessarily sift. If have you not is obtained electrify with a a sieve, then sift prikormku can be pereterev its hands. This procedure will take enough much time, but that to do, if there is no material (.

bond wrote:

By the way, very are interested "Geyzer." 's reabsorption, here pro him still there is no.?

FishDream "Geyzer" I'm using in two versions:

The first - after kneading prikormki leave his in separating the form of in mixture of and mix them all together.

The second - in mixture of not leave, and do so. In crime as on-third putting a hammer to a prikormku, then nasypayu in crime as springs in separating the form of and with other hand putting a hammer to a prikormkoy. This way to more effective, but ranks more time.

Romeo wrote:

WWII - in mixture of not'm adding more, and do so. In the feeder on-third putting a hammer to a prikormku, then nasypayu in the feeder springs in separating the form of and with other hand putting a hammer to a prikormkoy.

I precisely so and presupposed apply! :flag: draw burleniem precisely to services, especially in case with relative screwup to our advantage under zabrose!

Under it catching Karpov not affects whether "Geyzer" poorly? In the sense, not repels whether, and not "invites" whether triviality?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix