All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

Vovko star :cool:

Highly specific the situation occurred with me on a fishing trip a few days ago. Agreed to with co-players swim an on Dnieper River. Guys ranked with the evening place (in ties with being roiled by intensifying Ah, this is great an, seats very lacks, sold out. The Grace (OFFSCREEN):. I arrived already late and decided to get somethin 'prikormku with the evening. To manufacturing be counter-productive composition not giving proven already in this year on karasyu. 1 part of the FD Sport black + 2 parts of FD donnaya. In the process gravy is the water comrade accidentally not skimp. On accept this and I received prikormku autogeneous "dirt", me a bit was so sad. :canthearyou: As such same components for re-kneading more not was the situation navevala pechalku. In dedicated blast was kind of, "Whooaah different prikormka, vde turbo black, trophy dark feeder and many the other, but in small quantities and cooked of these remnants of prikormku for industrialized fishing on day not i?aanoaaeyeinu opportunities as me then seemed.

Unfortunately me visited and gained its real embodiment of foolish thought bring cesspool dirt until fortune autogeneous conventional as prikormki, got my hopes up that composition not not so is important for an during active rush (later I understood that very strongly Shiller wrong). In move went almost all the remnants of. In nabukhshem the form of received about 16 are unaware prikormki brown color of with the scent of the candy -rzhannogo I would so characterized this bouquet. Dawn, popular locations such as Santa. In end safe passage. 5 karasey several plotvits and several podleschikov. Near neighbors simply bombed an and he himself climbing out to them in a hatchling pond surrender. With some optimism decided to that vyrabotayu this prikormku which remained roughly 10-12 liters on River Samara in district Novoselovki, there on haigus fish not so the fussy type and enleve gustery last resort thought itself provide. A bit later without unlocking part of prikormki, fished in Novoselovke, place my oblyubovannoe, work under clip-on earring on a near the sidelines. Actively zakormil point and a bit sprained to the left making such itself the table. Outcome 3 an and several plotvits. Near people simply, brought the genocide karasyu and he voluntarily have them "genotsidilsya."

Can be whether add no either component of in this prikormku and do its attractive for the same an, that the type crumbs biscuits or fried quality sunflower seeds? The cost of prikormki not plays defining role, interested in itself opportunity restore target characteristics prikormki on a certain fish, to example karasyu.

The entire final composition now underway "govnoprikormki" such is:

The main recipe
1 part of the FD sport black
+ 2 parts of FD donnaya
---------------------------------

Domes
+ 1 part of trophy dark feeder
+ 0.5 parts of FD feeder
+ 0.5 parts of a pile-driver molasses vde
+ 0.5 parts of FD multi-purpose device
+ 0.5 parts of Robinson five
+ 0.3 parts of turbo black vde

Roughly so.

Am asking base all proved on this about. Dismiss this composition I would always, but experience on exits from such the situation for me is important. Thank you for advice.

Text or. Strongly not kick any, performed well.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 10 2012 11:41:10)

Thermonuclear mixture of Lies o.o. 1425 hardly something advise Prince :dontknow: round us out than can be "vspushit" this horror this bran for example. And to be feeding to plotve active on during. It would still that Frozen Cocktails. :flag:

El Amigo wrote:

Please base all proved on this about. Dismiss this composition I would always, but experience on exits from such the situation for me is important. Thank you for advice.

In my opinion, if perishing composition have clearly a public - dismiss and not confuse itself head. For exit from situation in described case was sense add in prikormku undercoat (instead mixing all, that was under hand). On the future - borrow with a several dugout packs prikormki, of which can be cooked something vmenyaemoe (and little whether, can the principal kneading not ????? on entire fishing trip).

oleole wrote:

. For exit from situation in described case was sense add in prikormku undercoat (instead mixing all, that was under hand)..

On suit there not ‘, granite asserted, in neighborhood one rubble (Bashmachka).

Now drive supply components on proverennomu prescription, that would not prove in such situation and the remnants of with spring prikormki hauls on warehouse.

Wise whether tied prikormku homes with the evening on conventional doochischennoy water Alaska? Makes whether who the from you thus?

Pasha me seems that on "nerabochesti" the spoils a mixture still sooner to do conclusions. On Dnieper River I want not caught with "classic" a mixture of FD Sea Bass + Karp + KarpMiks (if this tier ukleyki - sat down bull, isn't he). In Novoselovke this same mixture of starters work only after, as skedaddled neighboring dubinschiki. I personally of these two fishing trips court for themselves the next: I have not are they biting, because:
1. I not becomes harvest
2. On-start and weak during (25gr lies - not we) in conditions hard pressingaas from calculation 4 Tennessee On Gavrila's was forced to retire other fellow win feeder.

Text or: Mate, not pozhalevshim water, was I :crazyfun:

Cartman wrote:

. In conditions hard pressinga as from calculation 4 Tennessee On Gavrila's was forced to retire other fellow win feeder.

All would well yes correctly Bibles of, but in Novoselovke with a mixture of 1 sport black and 2 by, I lapped Gabriel at my with n-two knuckleheads 3 times consecutive not in cool but with margin under this enleve on one feeder. And here such safe passage.

El Amigo wrote:

Tselesoobrazno whether tied prikormku homes with the evening on conventional doochischennoy water Alaska? Makes whether who the from you thus?

In most cases, prikormku restricting with the evening on the water, which under hand - on doochischennoy water, on filtered water, sometimes simply on water - difference until not observed)
On water feature only douvlazhnyat account for.

El Amigo wrote:

received prikormku autogeneous "dirt"

I would its such and left, importantly to in your bowl kept until zabrosa. And so fully potderzhivayu idea with soil.

Can be their "5 kopecks" insert? This simply my opinion, as would I was sent in a similar situation and not moreover. Driven would nekonditsionnuyu mixture of several times through petty a sieve, and then added would undercoat or something "kleyuschego" - stick or flour flavored (maize, soak, mung bean and camping on P. Why so? Think, that in moment screening through a sieve part of moisture would to evaporate and mixture of has become would a bit fluffier town. Perhaps, not very substantially, but all-same. And then small in scraps promoted "modified" and "vpityvatel" moisture. Further will in sight. If I not rights, adjust me. Thank you!

Colleagues! Podskajite, please, such question. Despite on fishing. Rates with karasem and karpikami (until 3 - 5 kg). The depth of pond, roughly, 2 - 3 Dam in zone industrialized fishing. Despite harvest on "drennanovskiy" "method" to-layn flet. Bottom ilistoe, plants on bottom almost there is no. There is prikormka "donnaya" and "from" pea "from" FishDream. " There is sense mix these 2 component of for industrialized fishing on-start? Or "from" "put? That would? Thank you!

To fodder better the on flete

Yuri wrote:

There are sense mix these 2 component of

BAMBUR wrote:

To fodder better the on flete

Sasha! Yes I have on previous church something not very worked create such a faction, to in flete has rested under filling the prikormkoy toptushki. T. E. Prikormka why something remained in toptushke, not in feeding trough. Then, when sculpted hand in crime as, prikormka has rested normal and so quite ??? normally. I already asked colleagues about reason this, but frankly, until so and not understood until the end of - I pereuvlazhnil or nedouvlazhnil prikormku, that it remained in toptushke?

Yuri wrote:

. I pereuvlazhnil or nedouvlazhnil prikormku, that it remained in toptushke?

100% -but pereuvlazhnil. There's gravy must be dry, and mixture of must be viscous, but not a sticky.

Vertex wrote:

100% -but pereuvlazhnil. There's gravy must be dry, and mixture of must be viscous, but not a sticky.

Understood! Thank you! Tomorrow on retreatments!

Yuri wrote:

when sculpted hand in the feeder, prikormka has rested normally

All correctly, hand can be attach the any :O effort. And here is toptushkoy as not push it,% -) pressure will always voting (project). Importantly correctly cooked prikormku.

I would not hurried promoted in Donnuyu stick, camping on K. Itself prikormka for method and able. By necessity, wasn that.

Can whom it will be interesting:

http://i049.radikal.ru/1205/e2/acf654c57027.jpg

+1

Фдуч wrote:

Perhaps whom it will be interesting:

Ay carries. :cool:

Plagiatchiki :crazy:

Can feel that on approach is a mulberry :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (May 24 2012 08:21:57)

Romeo wrote:

ustvuyu that on approach is a mulberry

Personally I'll wait Khalibut and something type Soursa. Loosely on ???? confectionary enterprises such sbatsat? :playful: :tomato:

Carlos wrote:

Weak on ???? confectionary enterprises such sbatsat?

This challenge :flirt:

You spoke have you there of whiskey lying around, so many. Can with Fduchem zasporit on this deal. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

You spoke have you there of whiskey lying around, so many. Can with Fduchem zasporit on this deal.

The win-win option. , it is a pity that have him such meager (in terms of my avtopredpochteniy) the automobile fleet - can be was it comes and on greater, than 15-year-old came out me fucking of different point! :crazyfun:
Seriously - without claims to Aleksander, "FD" and indeed our producers in a whole - I understand, that such waging affairs - I mean in mind more-less bezproblemnoe coexistence one enterprises on waste another - far less expensive and gemorroyno, compared with putting price commodities somewhere on the side, not to mention own development and innovation. But 90 Grzywna (for pack Soursa or Khalibuta, or curiously khempov and school of tuna for most of us clear overprays, although all know, how this working things.

Last edited by Carlos (May 24 2012 08:48:16)

Carlos wrote:

for most of us clear overprays

Geu. I’d say for himself. Might me allows, and here is head not wants to allow :crazyfun: And that with him do mind not'll do my?! :rofl:

Фдуч wrote:

Perhaps whom it will be interesting:

And when will see in wrinkles?

Romeo wrote:

Chustvuyu that on approach is a mulberry

http://uploads.ru/t/z/H/v/zHvV0.jpg
Soon in sale.

Алексей Tigma wrote:

Soon in sale.

Competition this always well. Ultimately consumer i.e. we the fishers will only in tails we lose :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (May 24 2012 13:10:47)

Алексей Tigma wrote:

Soon in sale.

That still?
I so understood black pepper and khalibut? Or pepper not need to?

+2

Guys, and with than the disobedient well hinder "Donnuyu"? Or better chistyakom? Harvest despite on average during (the Dnepr river)

Фдуч wrote:

What still?

+ 100 don't believe it!) That this I understand satisfaction demand. :cool:

Last edited by MOA (May 24 2012 14:53:28)

+1

Фдуч wrote:

What still?

Alexander) Mr., play. Here is this the speed, only recently talked-arrive at :cool:
As states any vagaries.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix