All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 991 to 1000 of 1000

Cartman wrote:

Children (Guys), and with than the disobedient well hinder "Donnuyu"? Or better chistyakom? Harvest despite on average during (the Dnepr river)

Try the of "corndude's."

On Donce, fuck bream corn seduce the problem. Can on Dnieper River tickles.

And about with than hinder, then need to know as there you have Dneprovskaya fish applies to light prikormke. If poorly, then hinder with dark bream, Sport Black, a dace. If normal, then try have a bang on this with bream +, pea Monster Karp and apartment flour, but neatly with kleykostyu, to not putting in encouraged.

Here is with Leschem and leader was coming try mix. Thank you, that confirmed assumptions. Adding VDEshnoy aromy Roach think not would prevent? Simply'm going to go in that place the first time, conditions not know, on believing the dubinschikov basic supostaty - Crucian, a dace and podleschik, with family in last

Фдуч wrote:

What still?
I so understood black pepper and khalibut? Or pepper not need to?

Black G. H. Pertz it would be nice :cool:

Fduch! Alexander! (Pardon, not know your patronymic). And there is any norms (criteria) adding water (moisture) in prikormki "FD", to she was ready to application of? Why ask? Because, that on one of past fishing trips enjoyed prikormkoy "donnaya" for feeders "method" flet Israel’s right to-layn and spent very much time for deliver prikormki until grinding halt after autogeneous, to she lepilas in the feeder, not remained in "toptushke." For example: On 1 pack (1 kg) prikormki "donnaya" (or "Karp" or camping on P.) need to roughly 200 ml water. Under such a ratio can be its use in open the cow sheds type "cell." And further already reproduces gradually, small volume water (moisture, fluid and camping on P.) until autogeneous for use of in the cow sheds type "method." Here is something type such a? Water inscription from will be doing,, and mix-- prikormku, waited until she that is crops and lost very much time. Truth, this was the first time with prikormkoy "donnaya" and with the feeding trough "method" to-Layne flet. To on future know how much can be on 1 kg prikormki roughly into the water, and then already reproduces mixture of until caregiver fortune?

Last edited by Yuri (May 25 2012 15:32:55)

Yuri wrote:

To on future know how much can be on 1 kg prikormki roughly into the water, and then already reproduces mixture of until caregiver fortune?

I have is obtained on 1kg., roughly 0.5 liter water (+ / - 100 ml.

Kafolya! Alexey! Thank you for information! And the the first time I so and not understood, what I zamesil prikormku. The whether nedouvlazhnil, then whether pereuvlazhnil, but it remained in "toptushke." The second time like to moisturize in the bucket and began try sculpt in crime as. Not lepilas. I then on feeder put the feeder type "open cells" and baited in the "nesimmetrichku", and himself continued on the sly from Pulvera promoted water, dicing those and wait minutes on 10 - 15 until finally prikormka began lepitsya to "drennanovskoy" feeding trough to-line. And the. Couple of times slepilas normal, and then again unsupportable lepitsya. Alighted. Think, importantly - not crossmatch water. He continued prikormku. Waited. Again began try lepku. Through while, prikormka again starters lepitsya normally. So I and think, this was shortfall water or need to was time bide your, until moisture absorved in prikormku for normal than pottery or contrary - filling water and until part of its not withered, bribery not was. When times 10 consecutive concocted mere normally trough,, rearranging on feeder fletku and began harvest fletkoy. As only tired lepitsya prikormka, slightly uvlazhnyal its from Pulvera, and mix-- and again sculpted. In general, time lost many.
P.S. In both cases uvlazhnennaya prikormka was proseyana through a sieve. Major faction was removed and was used in as a preliminary zakorma.

Last edited by Yuri (May 25 2012 16:03:05)

Yuri wrote:

How only tired lepitsya prikormka, slightly uvlazhnyal its from Pulvera, and mix-- and again sculpted.

For fleta prikormka must be a bit pereuvlazhnenna. And you its nedouvlazhnil.
Pereuvlazhnenna because, that there's gravy flet - open. And prikormka should not surely go under strike about water and plodding in sleplennom able until trawling. Nedouvlazhnyonnaya prikormka gets delivered on bottom in closed feeding trough. Here the situation easier.
In the number of water no one you not tell pollsters, so as different prikormka on ways pyot water. Loath serve are and some stirring for me until prikormka not seem you grinding halt after rassypchatosti. After this leave on 15-20 minutes. Fish-sicles will become a bit a little dry and again douvlazhni until worker fortune. ! Increasingly will come with the experience.

Yuri wrote:

major faction was removed and was used in as a preliminary zakorma.

Never this not do.

benderr! Understood. Thank you! Understand, that large deal - experience. :) That his the as times for fletok and lacks. And with "spring" to mess not want. Is gone I from it with start industrialized fishing on feeder.

Try toptushku a drink little butter, for example at, and flet obezzhir.

Me interested in derzhitsya snout the carp fish in down prikormki. Muzzle must be Dolina in full-length one, either 3 / 4- 1 / 2, type, open his mouth, moustache, the lack of fingers the fishing trainer on anybody. In general’m photogenic and muzzle. Karpolovy call out, you can perpetuate its trophy on products FD.
Pandora prikormki the, whose the top photo leak into point.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix