All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

полотенчик wrote:

Packaging FishDream for Cold water (or winter) indeed different from their Summer fellow brethren stickers. A fair remark, so added in catalogue.

Add in catalogue "Database - winter of." Have us in Zaporozhye there is Music "dive" str. Yatsenko. If need to photo'll post an later. Stickers fall not in those hands, and we then sought in vain search for differences.

Thank God, modicum there the price the most a humane in Zaporozhye - 13 Grzywna (.

Yeah. Human amateur there is no limit. Oleg, dubbed estimated, do to accept measures.

I with hard negotiated in Luhansk with some shops field classics for 14 Grzywna (., brazenly held 18 Grzywna (. And not come any closer.

лётчик wrote:

I with hard negotiated in Luhansk with some shops field classics for 14 Grzywna (.

, too, with hard negotiated, to on "Italy" meadow position have made not such a, as on "Klassiku."

In end "Klassika" on price - 15grn., "Italy" on price - 30 Grzywna (.

But includes-brag about - "Italy" in Dnipropetrovsk there is until only in "barrakude" :P

полотенчик wrote:

Nu I OK and give a one-this to what we not plan increase price, and moreover, let us more actively exits on market with recommended retail price, to not's being bullied by its until heaven. Year the will not be easy.

I.e. can be expect opening the in Donetsk or in another city of of specialized retailer or Office in some no clothing left, in which will presented the entire range of FishDream with acceptable prices and in sufficient numbers?

Roma, if am not mistaken in Donetsk there is no problems with FishDream and assortment of products on acceptable price without dedicated departments :-)

Артем wrote:

Also with hard negotiated, to on "Italy" meadow position have made not such a, as on "Klassiku."

In end "Klassika" on price - 15grn., "Italy" on price - 30 Grzywna (.

Yesterday has been stymied in Music, where usually zatarivayus - on classics 30 Grzywna (., Italy - Terra incognito!

Request give contact phones (request hosts), to rationally solve question on’pricing power. Embedded prikormku in Odessa on 13-15 UAH! :huh: We are sell more expensive. Nor bundle of, nor fishers this not likes. Help Kirovogradskim aquarium fish eat on "prikormku on right price! :confused:

shkatula

8 (050) 491-64-44, Roman.

In Donetsk classic - 15 Grzywna (., pro which provide brining Russian a series of even not asked, Italy, too, there is no :rofl:

РомаД wrote:

In Donetsk classic - 15 Grzywna (.

Roma in Donetsk in no clothing left "Mir the fishing trainer" on hotel's indoor market the price 12 Grzywna (. Where you saw 15 UAH.?

What prikormka has the most "dusty" faction and what the most the dark?

shkatula wrote:

What prikormka has the most "dusty" faction and what the most the dark?

FishDream "a dace" very out of the dusty, and FishDream "Database" the most the dark :idea:

Romeo wrote:

FishDream "a dace" very out of the dusty, and FishDream "Database" the most the dark :idea:

. But not enough the dark! On of last fishing need a was virtually black prikormka. Himself saw, as triviality she feared coarse spills! On full meant it plan use activated coal for of the blackout.

Last edited by shkatula (Apr 7 2009 22:22:05)

shkatula wrote:

At full meant it plan use activated coal for of the blackout.

Yes this not jokes has tried promoted, obscures the, but painful for perishing many his need to. 'm darkening food with.

shkatula wrote:

At full meant it plan use activated coal for of the blackout.

There is some doubts on this way of the blackout. Activated coal, afforded adsorbtsionnymi properties, capable absorb various substances, in camping on CHAMPION With the scent of. Likely, and cut the aromatiku prikormki. Although this may and not bad for Cold water.

30 UAH, on today’s day normal the price for quality prikormki. Suspect, that with present course the euro other feed from Europe will cost more expensive.

Ah, first about good. All more in Strunin becomes points, where mono buy FishDream, and also aromy DreaMix. Unfortunately, range of until not very. Bought itself "station wagon" and "the Red Karp" with betainom, the price at first 77 rubles (midterm), on the second 125 (on me visited Oxford Street). "Red Karp" just 800 grams. Need to add :)

That markedly, call not FD, and about. ???? say, that so call on firm in Moscow. Comrade in Kharkiv outfitting yourself FD and, too, asked me question (I his in Strunin arguing for all, modicum on Forum sometimes and porugivayu), why I his sheepish FD, and in Kharkiv, too, about. Can not fundamentally, but interestingly hear from first, so say, as correctly is called.

Ah, itself prikormka and its flavor above lauding, very all it is tempting, and here is further about sad things.

In short, I zamesil, and until prikormka vbirala crops began promerivat depth (catching on your fishing bobber) and bombarding rods up. Impose first rods up with nobody brings familiar karasinuyu poklevku, but Train in the very moment not allows do podsechku, and an there is no. Friends meanwhile, lent from me in 2 and 3 meters away are beginning sipping ladoshechnogo karasika, by delaying prikormku on then (this tactic). Conditions virtually same assessment, depth, too,.

I zakarmlivayu 8 balloon orange,’a small balloon'm dropping under Bank, that would watch, as quickly will crumble prikorika. Forgot add, that introduced in prikormku not more 20% from a common masses spelt be scattered-perlovoy porridge. The ball disintegrated roughly for 5 minutes. I waited poklevki. And I have their not was!

Here colleagues, zamesili Russian Delphi (straw with wash basis) and stimulate poklevki literally through 10 minutes. I?eyoaeu, which catching from us metres in 15 and, too, taskavshiy karasey after zakorma FishDream not received karasinykh poklevok and took two liney.

I same caught only 4 small perch and the with periodicity times in gender hours, petty with gender hands, and one property ukleyu with trawling. All! I in of shock, reason I understand not can.

Of normalcy on bottom not found, water 13 degrees. Did more a strong flavor FishDream scares away the an. So as all poklevki were realized (1-man). I not understood in than the reason. Delphi I not feeding, so as believed in FishDream and through hour besklevya, until comrades police reportedly used an, dokormil still 4 5322991.

Who that thinks? From FishDream not refuse, simply want understand reason and given in the next fishing!

Nikolaich wrote:

Perhaps deal in varying degrees services?

I have more thin and no mood on glitterati. Not in it deal. Here is pro though, too, not suited. Pond on Bank pine wetland and very the clean bottom. I all-??? pro flavor think. I have in the past year with FishDream was prolet on zailennom pond, where summer I not was able muster fish a major. And she there was, and people eiaee. On River works.

Perhaps, for it more diffuses smells (I.M.H.O.,) and he not in this concentration. And here the depth of about 2 meters and stojaca a body of water. Can all-??? vividly expressed flavor?

I in this year two times traveling with the so say alternative prikormkoy (on our Forum she is called on names two comrades: Forumchanina and authority on fideru in certain circles) and on River had a positive outcome on plotve and podleschiku, when have other Ah, this is great not was. But, on added and in an odor difficult will achieve quality FishDream. And all-??? time on know`s (peremol and anything) many moves away.

And me FishDream very likes, but here is such Coalitions ready want to exclude. Or to leave use FishDream only for rivers or. Await the still councils. Very wanted to would Council Romeo and Fducha. Their vision so say with given experience work with FishDream.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (May 4 2009 12:59:26)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

MA – It wanted to would Council Romeo.

Ah, with prikormkoy "the Red Karp" you realistically overreacted on such Cold water. For such a dam and on such Cold water I would tried FishDream "Database" + the aft night crawlers and all … karasik should respond …

Romeo wrote:

. FishDream "Database."

Was only "station wagon."

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Was only "station wagon."

Ah and what here can be advice, if except "reliability" nothing not was? Sense?

I not understood with betainom sooner, or his on pond queens? I have was "station wagon" and "the Red Karp."

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (May 5 2009 20:55:53)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I not understood with betainom sooner, or his on pond queens?

Of course sooner. "Multi-purpose device" well a normal option, but you too much like it or from prikormki - not in it as me seems was the reason :idea:

If water the Cold, then with feeds very cautiously need to. The case, that and quite not need to. In your situation, if station wagon, then strongly allied land 1 :3 and add coarse a butterworm.

Still options:

And) 8 balls with orange nice shuganuli with April fish;

It comes) 8 balls with orange, yes still with perlovkoy and the grain, nice kormanuli of spring an, with his minimum food activity.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Wu me in the past year with FishDream was prolet on zailennom pond.

The situation am familiar. I have words "feeder" and FishDream are associated with River and storage pond, there this all performed with the best hand! And here is on rates, which no one not don already many years - not doesn, not zaryblyaet, not feeds, but fish there is, and there is is not a bad - alas.

The time before that and past season had the opportunity to to experiment differently, and at different rates (???? anxious not I one). Success generating only the use of open trough, and adding in mastyrku aromiksa DreaMix "BigFish" (the last generating success only summer on warm water).

Sometimes US your grits when with FishDream "the Red Karp" or "Monster Karp" and his MO to stuff in trough a la "method" -, too, well worked, but under this mentor nothing not prikarmlival - impose, and expectation poklevki modicum half an hour of exercise, modicum hour.

Feed has tried 5322991, which had to in water in for one minutes, and on conceals until 2-'s flushed pile small on the lumps, which had to, not extremes until trawling. Under it catching fiderom, after zabrosa, the feeder immediately have hanged, to content vysypalos (consistence, prikormki naturally was commensurate) - not helped.

Has tried FishDream "Sea Bass", "station wagon" + "Sea Bass", "Sea Bass" + "Karp" + "the Red Karp", "station wagon" + "a dace", the answer one - plotvichka, ah can one karasik behold,.

Like would all same lot more to know from works by about how more qualitatively apply prikormki FishDream, precisely on rates such a plan as I described. Seasons consider Spring-summer-autumn. Until coherent nothing not heard. :dontknow:

On of last a fishing trip was on rate. Was feeding FishDream "Database" + FishDream Italy "Karp-Sea Bass." Decently Hi. Did you an, karpika and even tolstolob has on such a prikormku. What can be even advice?

FishDream is famously works on rates and not only I have :dontknow:

P.S. Rates in wide meters 300 and in length meters 700-800 :dontknow:

A lot thank you dukes! In Kirovograd (Ukraine) emerged the entire FishDream on modest price! :cool: :jumping:

In no clothing left a crowd cannot be - rowing continuously all! :confused:

shkatula wrote:

a lot thank you dukes! In Kirovograd (Ukraine) emerged the entire FishDream on modest price!

And me the for that thank you? This likely Dima (towel) pulled some strings :cool:

Romeo wrote:

A me the for that thank you? This likely Dima (towel) pulled some strings :cool:

So and there is, simply on joys why something said, dukes! Am asking forgiveness. :blush:

Dima, Kirovogradskie the fishers Your debtors!

There is couple of ? questions:

1. "Feder" (Italy) + "Karp-Sea Bass" (Italy). Someone has tried such the combination of? On how many better than simple "Feder" + "Karp-Sea Bass" (Italy)? Or, can at all, use instead "Feder" "going to lock up Castle"?

2. "Karp-Sea Bass" (Italy) + "station wagon" (Italy). Someone has tried? What the impression? What results?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix