All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

. Incidentally, 't you mingle with Edikom, he in May with me might have crossed paths on for competitions and I there was feeding precisely FishDream.

Utterly is true Roma with partner indeed nutritious FishDream and judging by from results competition this prikormka has shown excellent results on tolstolobu and Sudaku :cool:

Vecherinok FishDream - is so apparently driving :flag:

Last edited by edgik (Nov 13 2009 15:07:48)

+1

edgik wrote:

vecherinok FishDream - is so apparently driving.

Of course is so apparently driving! Only ask mice in your garage, why they ate VDE and Sensas, and FishDream not, moved by?

edgik wrote:

… this prikormka has shown excellent results on tolstolobu and Sudaku …

Key words! :D England dubbed. :cool:

Алекс wrote:

Key words! English dubbed.

Jokes with jokes, of course. But there is nuances.

On an amateur a fishing trip until last year, used FishDream and not've partied! Not'm bragging, but catching always! Where slightly more, where slightly less. But without fish not remained. ???? not I bred about 30 letters myselfjust a there dipami-spreyami and camping on P.

And here is on for competitions. On for competitions need harvest a mixture of, in as a and mechanics which am confident on 100%! Harvest the best! Otherwise sense there is no delude itself! Because precisely on for competitions, when fed all and fed boost a few, truly are manifest quality a mixture.

But here is precisely on for competitions (serious, without "turystov") why something all (at least successful fly fishermen) use Sensas, VDE, browning.

Fun thing once heard. After some competition during award shows leading the was the world's biggest prikormku, that develop one of participants competition, the renowned torchbearer. Chip in is, that on those same for competitions this torchbearer catching not its prikormkoy, and VDE! To what would this? :dontknow:

VIVA wrote:

An interesting thing once heard. After some competition during award shows leading the was the world's biggest prikormku, that develop one of participants competition, the renowned torchbearer. Chip in is, that on those same for competitions this torchbearer catching not its prikormkoy, and VDE! To what would this?

This accurately. Me always poteshalo, and sometimes and irritated, then, as producers prikormok, nakhvalivaya its product, enjoy the other. Not removal of in it, so silently sell. I over the past 5 years nor never nor on training, nor on for competitions, nor simply on a fishing trip not used prikormok, excellent from FishDream. And never d …

Фдуч wrote:

This is accurately. Me always poteshalo, and sometimes and irritated, then, as producers prikormok, nakhvalivaya its product, enjoy the other. Not removal of in it, so silently sell. I over the past 5 years nor never nor on training, nor on for competitions, nor simply on fishing not used prikormok, excellent from FishDream. And never d …

And can better silently sell :flag:

Sense to participate in for competitions with prikormkoy which initially trails other, yes and not will change she never on so much to use its on for competitions, all I.M.H.O., :tomato:

edgik wrote:

… yes and not will change she never on so much, to use its on for competitions …

Explain, please. That there is such a in prikormkakh VDE and Sensas what now there is no in
FishDream or what cannot be under desire use under production FishDream?

P.S. VDE frieses, BUT I.M.H.O., marketing policy, under which one kind of prikormki in the pure never used, and only a mixture, formulae not makes "+" this prikormke.

Respected Messrs. athletes not forget, that lovers this basic consumers prikormki. This I on case moreover, to not guide the conversation in subject competition.

P.S.S. Very await the of views :flag:

БРЕДЯ wrote:

Explain, please, please. That there is such a in prikormkakh VDE and Sensas what now there is no in
FishDream or what cannot be under desire use under production FishDream?

Hardly producers will open secret (composition) mixtures VDE and Sensas and other.

Prikormki VDE, Sensas, browning, Dynamite Baits and other kachesvennyea mixture in conditions competition clearly exceed FishDream in several times, still should be noted the fact that, opening pack FishDream you not am confident, that she smell like will as always, yes and oftentimes the color case so.

FishDream on my view the best noncompetitive prikormka but BEAUTY PRO she only for means fishing trips.

+2

edgik wrote:

. Opening pack FishDream you not am confident, that she smell like will as always, yes and oftentimes the color case so.

Equity sake of, there is such deal :whistle:

I observed, that over the last few years in average times in six months something yes is changing, but not fact that in worst side :tomato:

From-for this I was detached from use of domestic cannot digest.

Never know not, that atoning tomorrow. If the same Sensas wants something change - he rolls fodder with other entitled, our same - change fully.

Here is already more year'm using only branch own assemble, combined with aromatikoy eminent firms.

Frustrated you me guys their counter-narrative about FishDream. :tired:

I on naivete its believed in the, that FishDream indeed qualitative prikormka and sometimes could not understand as "VERY" the bad prikormka series of she oblavlivaet FishDream (one my previous enjoys it. :angry:

Perhaps, there is sense very zanuritisya in bake shop. ^ ^

Last edited by shkatula (Nov 14 2009 19:22:06)

worm wrote:

Never know not, that atoning tomorrow. If the same Sensas wants something change - he rolls fodder with other entitled, our same - change fully.

About this already not times wrote and not only here :flag:

worm wrote:

That already more year'm using only branch own assemble, combined with aromatikoy eminent firms.

Life forces engage those same the most, and if before all was 50 on 50, then now more inclination is to own recipes, truth this more expensive :hobo:

With other hand little who wants on their own engage producing better prikormok, and so nothing better FishDream until that not of the others, and such fishermen 99% and opinion a handful athletes in this issue not objectively dissent--online situation :dontknow:

Simply we want prikormku with the mechanics Sensas on price FishDream, we shall - will see, can this sooner or later will become a reality, and until remains only wait new prescriptions for from FishDream for tests :flag:

I for example simply dream to new prescriptions for from FishDream not are so lumps in it with your dough as before, and to after that they not accounted for spend several minutes on otdiraniya prikormki with hands :glasses:

Although shurupovert with the right whisk decides this problem ^ ^

I’d say more, that she on such fish to, as a dace and bream simply nervously smokes in the sidelines compared with FishDream, and here is about an and carp not all so unambiguously and I not times with this rebuffed on reservoirs :rain:

shkatula wrote:

. And sometimes could not understand as "VERY" the bad prikormka series of she oblavlivaet FishDream (one my previous enjoys it.

Ah this not figure. I for example'll sit alongside with your friend with FishDream and on 99% guaranteed his oblovlyu with button :yep:

P.S. Not sake of red the rhetoric wrote :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

. With FishDream and on 99% guaranteed his oblovlyu with button.

There is no guarantees, that he not used its 1% :playful:

And if constructively, then pile in mind the, that repeatedly in this season rebuffed with difficulties with Mediastroika "on fodder" under using FishDream :yep:

And without transition on other (truth more costly) prikormki question dare with amazing speed! :confused:

Bills analyzing reasons reluctance fish "Still Rise" on FishDream, except as reluctance its eat - no one volunteered. :yep:

P.S. Nothing not mean against FishDream - himself expended hand moreover, to she was on all fishing "pyatakakh" in Kirovograd (Ukraine). And about "mechanics" - 100% need to something to change!

shkatula wrote:

A if constructively, then pile in mind the, that repeatedly in this season rebuffed with difficulties with Mediastroika "on fodder" under using FishDream.

shkatula wrote:

. And about "mechanics" - 100% need to something to change!

Here is precisely with the mechanics, likely, and were problems, owing to what have you fish and not wanted become on prikormku :yep:

Don with the same Sensas understood most importantly - this prikormku very difficult wrong get somethin ', i.e. the mechanics from-for pereuvlazhneniya virtually impossible debauch (ah within a reasonable of course), and here is FishDream get somethin' wrong enough simply :dontknow:

The main advice more seriously treat process that they FishDream, necessarily use material (and of gradual dampening and necessarily need to wait until prikormka marinate after primary kneading :flag:

+1

Agree with Roman, pre-buying wrapping FishDream needs initially buy a sieve. Realistically stick to batty mixture of and as not obtained from and zavozdushenoy creates irregular different on viscosity lumps, shavings.

Incidentally if FishDream starts issue their own material (with necessary box, then I think this will be theme! :cool:

I so not can, I even from corolla and shurupoverta refused, know`s a mixture this same magic, here need full contact, without "condoms" :)

And still if to practice winter feeder the better FishDream tied homes before strong. Those lumps, shavings, which are formed under zameshivanii still problematichney break sieve on cold: '(

I cannot, if honestly, understand from-for no component of FishDream so drip irrigation lumps in it and stick to batty. Making she prikormku, I with so effect, if honestly not rebuffed, even when was adding oats grits :dontknow:

But this all talk about mechanics prikormki (this for those, whom may seem that this criticism), if all do correctly, then prikormka 100% labor and effective ^ ^

ZooM wrote:

I Agree with Roman, pre-buying wrapping FishDream needs initially buy a sieve.

On reservoirs very often had watch picture, when FishDream sorrow the fishers seen in tsellofanovykh huge, and then complained, that prikormka not works - so as it after such a earn?

Sensas of course to such a less susceptible, but this prikormkoy lovers not enjoy :playful:

Wanted to would I watch as lover of in tsellofanovom package Gross Gardons mixing the :)

Incidentally I not rule out opportunities, that Sensas, too, will not very effective, if his tied thus "gavrilskim" way :)

About oblavlivaniya button FishDream. Mean directly the opposite experience. I and before not liked Fishku, and after such a.

Deal was so. Friends karpyatniki return on fishing. Decided to with them. Time on training little. Dropped by on bazaar, took moldy worm and (for lack nothing another) Fishku.

Toured on a body of water. Karpyatniki prevent its they-mixture of, mostly any iaiieieoaee and many FishDream "the Red Karp." I its karpovuyu Fishku.

Until they strut, zakarmlivayutsya (process tomitelnyy), I already enleve on full. Not the, to enleve, but for vershinkoy watch. Periodically's petty a dace and sometimes bleak (periodicity 15-20 minutes).

Here karpyatniki decomposed, yet, and one of them decided to pofiderit in anticipation "of steam engines" and private dinner. 's roofing the feeder with relics of its karpovoy porridge. Impose - 2-3 minute fish. I sit I'm sticking my prick. And through 10-15 zabrosov have him carp on 1.5 pounds.

Ah and cases such Sea. So, Japan, the those who argues, that FishDream - the best from domestic prikormok, and for an amateur fishing bezalternativnaya.

About of repeatability have expensive prikormok. In this year worked with Dynamite, so here is in one of procurement (taking four species on 5 kg everyone). So here is in one of species, fifth kg was very different from four other and color and faction (???? substantially). As it there affects work prikormki - not know (in your dough with other prikormkami this difference not in sight).

So that, well normal phenomenon, that products, elaborate from more raw materials without preliminary processing or selection, can differ on external mind (maize can have color from pale yellow until vividly-Orange, and so on).

About Dynamite Baits, I consecrated half this season entire autumn experiments with their a series of Silver-X and I’d say that, on my view, the quality of faction higher, than have Sensas and those more VDE, but have Dynamite Baits there is a series of features of, for example black melkofraktsionnyy with delicate aromatikoy a mixture designed to cold time have very sweet taste of, move in recipe ambiguous.

That concerns aroma, then most mixtures have in basis of fish flour flavored and fresh party only that open has aside from his aroma additional fruits with fish oil, but is worth raspakovannym from a common cardboard tare pachkam a soak on open the air and already in prezentatsionnom hole wrapping this fruits with not heard.

But at all, on my view, Dynamite Baits simply luxurious a mixture! With relish winds on them fully in next season. It's, if will opportunity purchase the their on wholesale prices and large editions the).

ZooM wrote:

… if FishDream starts issue their own material (with necessary box.

Producers cost would over these to start thinking! :yep: Personally I, from material (FishDream not refuse! :glasses:

But on Fishku I would radically not shows - team Ukraine on karpfishingu in this year in France on ChM went in including with button! :confused:

And claims no one not was! :flag:

Last edited by shkatula (Nov 15 2009 17:16:57)

shkatula wrote:

A on Fishku I would radically not shows - team Ukraine on karpfishingu in this year in France on ChM went in including with button!

Was would surprisingly, if would Svintsov went with FishDream :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

It would be surprisingly, if would Svintsov went with FishDream.

Went not Svintsov one, and team!

And honor to Him and praise, that not skimp.! :flag:

And with bad prikormkoy on ChM, as I understand, no one would not went! In my opinion :idea:

БРЕДЯ wrote:

What there is such a in prikormkakh VDE and Sensas what now there is no in FishDream or what cannot be under desire use under production FishDream?

I was on many overseas factory floors, so and d always harvest only on FishDream. In our prikormke, if to compare with their brands, there is no two components. One of them have us not is growing, the other have us not make. Both they are not with principles, their absence not critical way. Still remains question aromatisation, but I can add the dollar to price and do their aromatizatsiyu. But need to this our rybolovu?

edgik wrote:

transformer to participate in for competitions with prikormkoy, which initially trails other, yes and not will change she never on so much, to use its on for competitions, all I.M.H.O.,.

O.o. I participated in paired tens of competition motley level, can more. Mostly a floater and sometimes feeder. Was feeding always only FishDream. If borrow results on zones, then somewhere so: 1-'s seats 30%, 2-'s seats 30%, third 35%, below 3 th - 5%. In feeder below 3 th not was neither never. Now here is think. Not, and enjoyed would only foreign prikormkami always was would the first o.o.

Romeo wrote:

I for example simply dream to new prescriptions for from FishDream not are so lumps in it under your dough as before, and to after that they not accounted for spend several minutes on otdiraniya prikormki with hands

Tests suited to an end. The problem komkovaniya and nalipaniya on hands the jury. Percent on 80% already accurately less.

Фдуч wrote:

TESTS suited to an end. The problem komkovaniya and nalipaniya on hands the jury. Percent on 80% already accurately less.

This well, that the jury, because as this indeed the problem.

Think FishDream needs add black a mixture with minimum aromatikoy, think it is time :)

And very would like mixture of with entitled "Database" do on in an odor not such sated.

And anticipating question, then why same prikormki technologically different, couple of words about the causes.

Producers for the boss jock just mix ingredients and caccording, i.e. VSE spares THEY ARE will go up RIGHT prepared, not without about their qualities would be needed, so as these quality enacted in treaties and awaken from them painful for materially.

We about this only dreaming and forced to VSE violence ourselves, extract, shred and camping on D. And responsibility for the quality of these processes nor on whom not will transfer. And do raw materials a permanent quality from different benchmark impossible by definition. Today gluten corn one, the sponge-cake enlightened, so-rye, in received rublenom baby buggy rubber bumpers more using, tomorrow - gluten another, so-wheat, the sponge-cake dark, nut mostly groundnuts … :(

To decide problem volatility prikormok let us leasing big warehouse facilities for procurement very big volumes raw materials for guaranteed anchoring quality.

shkatula wrote:

He went not Svintsov one, and team!

And honor to Him and praise, that not skimp.!

And with bad prikormkoy on ChM, as I understand, no one would not went!

Have us country so support for development fishing sport, that honor and praise people who at all go on this ChM. Ah and, of course, those who their supported!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix