All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Picking the fidera, need advice.

Picking the fidera, need advice.

Posts 511 to 540 of 704

buchko2007 wrote:

good day. Want pridbati feeder. Casting 150-180 "grape". Want provrenu, robochu horse. Founded by Nikolai Alexeevich Umov uia boo wagga fdera not zashkalyuvala. Conditions lovu- a hard-on, are small techiya
D vdyachniy for got a nice, vluchnu poradu

Edited buchko2007 (Today 09 :17: 27)

'm too shy ask, and why you such test on-start, or on flety chase harvest?

+1

Want for kormushok not iai?a 80 "grape" (about 'mnikh) on distantsyu 60 +. Pdskazhete uinu i?a?

buchko2007 wrote:

I want for kormushok not iai?a 80 "grape" (about 'mnikh) on distantsyu 60 +. Pdskazhete uinu i?a?

Will write an please on what kind of fish and no size is supposed to had forced. If this carp on 4kg + and feed is supposed to method with 5322991 prikormki size of with orange, and tooling able on samozasechku, then rods up test 150-180gr indeed useful. In rest cases khevika with test under 120gr with head ????? - zakormochnaya there's gravy own weight in 40-56gr will with feeds weigh 100-120gr.

buchko2007
And state budget, so advising easier.

Preston Datch Master! Thing on all times! :)

He launched with DM160. Added a even two DM130. Why? Lose control of a when their see :)

Last edited by tol05 (Feb 7 2016 16:52:23)

duffy333 wrote:

You'll write please on what kind of fish and no size is supposed to had forced. If this carp on 4kg + and feed is supposed to method with 5322991 prikormki size of with orange, and tooling able on samozasechku, then rods up test 150-180gr indeed useful. In rest cases khevika with test under 120gr with head ????? - zakormochnaya there's gravy own weight in 40-56gr will with feeds weigh 100-120gr.

ProDiJ wrote:

buchko2007
And state budget, so advising easier.

Planuyu% of for shvidkogo zakormdennya. Loviti planuyu Lyascha, he carp.
Into 'Harry Potter' in koristuvann zemeks Razer 110gr. Meni eiai pity. Test ye on mene zamaliy. Probuvpv 60 "grape" + fodder kormuschka about 'mna. Tai vakansya Ekstra khevka vdkrita. Budget 100-200 it was as though in.

buchko2007 wrote:

into 'Harry Potter' in koristuvann zemeks Razer 110gr.
Into 'Harry Potter' in koristuvann zemeks Razer 110gr. Meni eiai pity. Test ye to mene zamaliy.

Fully agree with your taking. Zemeks Razer 3.90 / 110 I would khevikom not called - this a powerful Volkswagen Jetta TDI and not more. On site Zemeks he incidentally and signed, as "medium-d??." He accurately not for zakormochnoy trough 60gr + "on svintsu."

Something to mind SPRO Team Feeder Master Carp 420LC - can because himself them just kind of threw as something? :rolleyes: To zakorma - goes. On carp we should drink a - goes. On leschu on-start and weak during - ah not know.
Characteristics here other. The price, for example, here is- relevance to identify the need.
Ah, and the impression from this rods up in this the Frostwatch can be.

Thank you, "improved podivlyus. And Duch Master 100, ui you say. Trough 60 +, 80 + potyane on distantsyu 70 +. Have Momo's name aeiaaeo ? iiceo khevka zakritsya ? for zakorma ye varant.
Tim Demidovich May in koristuvann DM60 - there supply on core coursework they dostatny. Look, maybe I do So ? DM100?

Last edited by buchko2007 (Feb 8 2016 17:56:46)

buchko2007 wrote:

A Duch Master 100, completed you say. Trough 60 +, 80 + potyane on distantsyu 70 +

For 70 meters + iiaeia pdbrati perednoogruzhen kul (iai?eeeaa Doc's 60 vigotovlya dostatnogo obmu) vagoyu 60-70 Propulsion + zha. For EBM-100 pdyde. Yeui sealed plastic saying on type AKhS 60-80 Mr. - the eiai nice dokinuti on when distantsyu oei vudilischem.

buchko2007 wrote:

Thank you, "improved podivlyus. And Duch Master 100, completed you say. Trough 60 +, 80 + potyane on distantsyu 70 +. Have Momo's name aeiaaeo ? iiceo khevka zakritsya ? for zakorma ye varant. Tim Demidovich May in koristuvann DM60 - there supply on core coursework they dostatny. Look, maybe I do So ? DM100?
Edited buchko2007 (Today 17 :56: 46)

Sorry not all understood, but yes! 80 + in dependence from faction ant it was sufficient forces routinely, this his kreyserskie weight and distance there is. Lead core coursework they is enormous, I throwing good summarily 140 and of course this extreme, until this reproduces should not, but nevertheless. For dm100 100-110 their overall the most to a broad cucumber, a form on zabrose simply is delicious) of course all in my opinion under this the ratio the accuracy of and expanding maximal, and efforts minimal) Skyfall fish more 1kg not was, but hope the next trophy to precisely this udilku take)

buchko2007 wrote:

Planuyu% of for shvidkogo zakormdennya.

I not zrozumv, and x ei Spode not vlashtovu?

Could you tell me in what Internet no clothing left Ukraine can be buy feeder Briscola El Yaque?

Last edited by Goom (Feb 8 2016 20:23:00)

Goom wrote:

Say, is in what Internet no clothing left can be buy feeder Briscola El Yaque?
Signature avtoraMenshe up on the more catch it!

Finefishing.ru

zloyartist wrote:

Goom wrote (and):

Could you tell me in what Internet no clothing left can be buy feeder Briscola El Yaque?
Signature avtoraMenshe up on the more catch it!

Finefishing.ru

Not option

Wrote in UEFA Champions League

Respected fideristy, tell please, who rebuffed with the body-fiderami Shimano, on how many they worse in terms of casting properties compared with shtekernymi fiderami?
Thank you.

Think, such people not many. There is desire to test telefidery and poganyat on fishing in different conditions. If mends itself, 'll take off video.
At all, shimanovskie teleki made very short and really. But, am confident, that basic indicators, except transportation length, will weaker traditional shtekernikov. Already interestingly. Skloubeni heat.

+1

Dobryi evening.
There is whether from whom experience use Tica Feedback until 140 and Tica Crystal Multitip 3: 30-3.90.
Talk made rods up, good covers, each vershinka in his tubuse.
Want provide friend on others.

He but, mostly, on Obvodnom host Kievan GES (district Khotyanovki), Desna river (those same the brink) and of course platniki. Respectively and fish different.

Information about them almost there is no, need advice. Thank you

And if choose between Garbolino G-Gecko 2.5--3.3 and Shimano Super Ultegra AX 3.35?
Can anyone, suddenly, something to tell?
Prefer rapid or, as this fashionable to, progressive build.

Purely from practical considerations bought these would Ultegru - Shimanovskie done significantly more we're gritty, than garbolinovskie. Although the very garbolinovskie udilishche very derive :rolleyes: But price producer upped. All that in madness write pro 11 fringes / 12 fringes futoviki peredyduschey series of Super G can be "first adhere" and to Zh-Systems.

+1

duffy333
Understood, a large Thanks! Already himself honored pro garbolinovskie done and,, too,, made conclusion, that reliability shimanovskikh outweighs.

Reliability of course outweighs, but sensitivity below, than garbolinovskikh vershinok.

Bountiful the evening.
Want to buy some of that and elegant 13 futovik to a new sale. Is supposed to tossing handfuls trough 60-80g on distance 45-60 forge the

Until that not can couples between such udilkami:
1) Zemex Rampage 13"/150g
2) Zemex Razer 13"/110g
3) Team Salmo Tournament 13"/100g

In arsenal there is rampeydzhi 12 and 14 feet, Razer guy look like 12 feet (truth them not yet eiaee nor never) and the old are a good bistmaster cx 13 "/ 110g. Lights 12-futovik very likes, lurches 60g kormukhu on 40 meters himself. In the early thought borrow rampeydzh 13 foot, ah like as to collection, all affairs. But realistically for two years which enleve fiderom, trough harder 100g used one times on Desna (disambiguation) (and not appreciate :)), and sense in 150 as until not see, can not rights. Razer guy look like like as for the boner designed, but on a test DC. Salmo likes their weight, quesadilla and like even more graceful zemeksov, but quite a new wand, a bit, it's creepy borrow for such money.

In general if who will help Council on these far, or will offer its - d glad :)
Thank you.

wrote:

2) Zemex Razer 13"/110g

Have my muddle Zemex Razer 13 "/ 110g.
But she and on during (Obvodnoy Canal GES, Desna river, Dnepr river. Truth not everywhere), and on-start. The Beautiful wand, can be said universal.
As with big so and with petty fish tank themselves well shows.
More than 80 gr by hardware, like, not is abandoning.

wrote:

2) Zemex Razer 13"/110g

As would not this turnamenty and as would I not khayal zemeks, but Popov enormous respektische for what he created this your cast. Personally me she liked more just from the entire line of. In an exhibition I watched their all, and here is harvest me managed precisely this. FiderSport motorway M3 any seafood brunch. With hard work while Riverine Alpo on 50m without problems. More handle not was needs.
And remember - done this raskhodnik. To zemeksu they cheaper and almost there is always in available. What not willing to tell pro turnamenty.

Thank you :)

Greetings! Guys, comrade chooses Sherman Pro 3.6 or Maver Genesis Black Ice Feeder 3.6?

I have workers of the Pro 3.6. For these money simply different place it.

Respected colleagues! That the I quite confused. Pick a feeder in growth 3,30 flushed with test roughly until 70-80 grams, harvest d on River with moderate the passage headings, 50-60 grams, on distance roughly 30-40 meters. Budget until 2000 Grzywna (. Viewed Shimano driver Feeder 330, but as me it looked this the real you dumbass. Then alighted on Flagman Sherman PRO Feeder Medium 3,30m 20 / 70g, but perelopativ together information in Internet, understood that the quality of this rods up leaves much to be desired (that rings vkleeny records, then the form whirring, then kvivertipy not coincide with has jobs, and camping on D. Can there is what the alternative? D very thankful for advice.

Look at site as the flagship of dayva powermesh 3: 30, until 100gr., weight 205gr.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Picking the fidera, need advice.