All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Picking the fidera, need advice.

Picking the fidera, need advice.

Posts 91 to 120 of 704

up6uc wrote:

Don’t the standard you have lead for Dniester, until 35m 60gr there's gravy lies as frozen and this a medium, 45-60 m
There's gravy 80gr for eyes.
On udochkam, to all in hand, to was knitting, to well would throw the can advise the, than'm using himself, exactly in your budget.
http://shimano-rapala.com/udilischa/shi … -110g.html

So and wrote - We need advice practitioners. (More enleve in theory than on practice) 8-)

That pitfalls hip it up and shildikov :) not case a cool fishing pole cheap :dontknow: not met if anything. Under lead 60-100gr as times the classic Shimano khevik, shildik one of top :). British, brands less • electric • in hand, lose in this terms of.

schastlivchikvn
With somehow pounder likened the Daiwa Windcast, that it it looked you sand? :dontknow: Yes and what there choose? Like it or quality, a years, and by many compete, launching Shimano Speedmaster AX Medium 3,66m 100g. Or Shimano Speedmaster AX Heavy 3,96m 110g. Not'll regret it. :yep:

Микола05 wrote:

schastlivchikvn
With somehow pounder likened the Daiwa Windcast, that it it looked you sand? Yes and what there choose? Like it or quality, a years, and by many compete, launching Shimano Speedmaster AX Medium 3,66m 100g. Or Shimano Speedmaster AX Heavy 3,96m 110g. Not'll regret it.

In arsenal only two fidera Mikado. For advice ALL participants thank you!

up6uc wrote:

What pitfalls hip it up and shildikov not case a cool - a fishing rod cheap not met if anything. Under lead 60-100gr as times the classic Shimano khevik, shildik one of top. British, brands less • electric • in hand, lose in this terms of.

Not all want to their dolbalo "electricity" for 6-12 hours fishing.
On the idea of if udilishche more that sounds more up-the and the electric current conducts better idea. Not safely this under among activity or wires if near.
To add drive feelings fish on vyvazhivanii enough insert fidergam between the main and a leash around.
The English stick turns into and elegant tool with surest vyvazhivaniem fish, trepykhanie and attempts add which simply charm.

DM100 wrote:

Skyfall the idea of if place it more that sounds more up-the and the electric current conducts better idea. Not safely this under among activity or wires if near.

Who Needs destined to consume, the accurately not lovers contemptuously. Fate not fool me. Here's attacks waved under me highly hard cash line metres in 10 from wires. And napruga, too, nothing was, 200 KV). Go off, although for summer still a test with this wires on proximate distances not times saw. Not fate was in sight.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Who are destined to consume, the accurately not lovers contemptuously. Fate not fool me. Here's attacks waved under me highly hard cash line metres in 10 from wires. And napruga, too, nothing was, 200 KV). Go off, although for summer still a test with this wires on proximate distances not times saw. Not fate was in sight.

Fate nor ????.
Kind of, "Whooaah the case, here same question in levels risks and probabilities of.
Yesterday it was so and today or tomorrow will on Different.
Humidity will rise or zipper will come in Visitors and that's Saadat.

People, sho OK you increasingly so literally realize?? :mad:
Or the artistic literature no one never read, only forums have and catalogues. Metonymically such being welcomed is called :glasses:, the voltage the weapon holds and amps here not with. Said man "electric", I understood -bolee it a sensitive in hand, passing quake fish, as weak strikes current. So we soon shell rods up on subject transparency inspect’s start, and on udilischu let us quality and listen to can.

DM100 wrote:

Skyfall the idea of if place it more that sounds more up-the and the electric current conducts better idea. Not safely this under among activity or wires if near.

Zvonkost with President raze not depends on of the parameter electrification carbon fibers! :)

I - this guide. If to fish in conditions the head Front, or under vysokovoltkoy- absolutely without difference that sounds more up-place it or not. Effect - one and the same :jumping: :crazyfun:

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Nov 20 2014 18:13:42)

DM100 wrote:

humidity will rise or zipper will come in Visitors and that's Saadat.

Boots rubber put on and gloves off until 1,000 volts. And Slippery to the stigma about tested not slightly-expired (been paved inspect 2 times in year)
I the only times read, that somewhere once someone grokhnulo on for competitions.
And sho stalechnikam to speak, which we were tossing higher and further, than any place it, and with the conduction wire fence with some dignity, than carbon the whip. Like lethality have them not higher a statistical.

Last edited by майк (Nov 20 2014 18:16:01)

+1

майк wrote:

and on udilischu let us quality and listen to can.

Want believe, want there is no, under wiping wet towel of the Thousand-year knee Super Ultegra Medium it is beginning to resonate, as glass glass and wet should sit o.o.

And why would and there is no? Form of the right, module supple thank god.

up6uc wrote:

Want believe, want there is no, under wiping wet towel of the Thousand-year knee Super Ultegra Medium it is beginning to resonate, as glass glass and wet should sit

Whose schoolgirl experience with ebony health and - no one not revisit it :)

Breath and electricity-several different branches school physics. If memory not changes, have Pyoryshkina in different volumes were.

майк wrote:

A why would and there is no? Form of the right, module supple thank god.

Resonates one his parts, upper-third, the only feeder where met like.

майк wrote:

Female rubber put on and gloves off until 1,000 volts. And Slippery to the stigma about tested not slightly-expired (been paved inspect 2 times in year)
I the only times read, that somewhere once someone grokhnulo on for competitions.
And sho stalechnikam to speak, which we were tossing higher and further, than any place it, and with the conduction wire with some dignity, than carbon the whip. Like lethality have them not higher a statistical.

Edited! Mike. (Today 17 :16: 01)

You this shimanistam and dayvistam advise.
Me to wear the condoms on a fishing trip no need.
Already not the only times, himself recently read as burned down udilishche fully in the hands of.
Man very glad was to lend interview and the second day birth.
In kieve near the TPS 6 Lake there is so there regularly happening.

Ah the lower not will from-for handles, on the second from above vkleen thorn !-he can increasingly shock, and the third-" you punk-ass cube. From she and moreover.
Spigotnoe compound have Ultegry? And carbon fibre there KhT300 LIFE DENIAL??

майк wrote:

the Sound of and electricity-several different branches school physics. If memory not changes, have Pyoryshkina in different volumes were.

Not remember for what class, from textbooks Pereshkina, was this experience.
But resonance, in Donnom cases:

up6uc wrote:

Want believe, want there is no, under wiping wet towel of the Thousand-year knee Super Ultegra Medium it is beginning to resonate, as glass glass and wet should sit o.o.

Should be associated with electricity (I.M.H.O.,)

майк wrote:

I the only times read, that somewhere once someone grokhnulo

Mish, still one proverb in peaked counterbalancing former to his office. "An ounce of prevention, God saves." Over this season in my edges two deadly case. One on my mom's dacha. Guy 25 years, with line behaved alongside vysokovoltkoy. 90% burns skin and razor has suffered. And chief of rybnadzora neighboring cleanup (not kid after all clearly), death, immediately.

I have at work for window several name Samogitians. From 6 until 220KVA. Even not in rain, caramba, it gets on makushkam Chavez only in path. When himself enleve alongside name Samogitians, then with big little gun-shy.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Nov 20 2014 18:48:51)

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

not remember for what class, from textbooks Pereshkina, was this experience.
But resonance, in Donnom cases:

Should be associated with electricity (I.M.H.O.,)

And still than vysokomodulnee and exactly zvonche carbon fibre those he more is a fragile one under non-staff loads.
Under freelance payloads there are in view for example "dropping them" or "should feel free to hit" udilishche.

DM100 wrote:

And still than vysokomodulnee and exactly zvonche carbon fibre those he more is a fragile one under non-staff loads.
Under freelance payloads there are in view for example "dropping them" or "should feel free to hit"

Fragility of depends on number of binder :) than more binder - the more fragility of letterhead.

Than higher the modularity coal those - more on per unit Tiananmen-fiber supplemented! Thereby, can be more to supersede binder!
To reduce gaps between fibers, and thereby use less binder, modern fiber has form of shestigrannika :)

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Nov 20 2014 19:06:03)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Wu me at work for window several name Samogitians. From 6 until 220KVA

Hair raise not apply?? Shutyu. The only, that I have stems with kilovoltami and rybalkoi-in Vinnitsa area on dorogena created undergo account for alongside powerhouse 330 sq-Dniester GES. Ah and the dumb not far from seats fishing.

The modularity coal, in the specification, has the designation - TEX

DM100 wrote:

than vysokomodulnee and exactly zvonche carbon fibre those he more is a fragile one

And those closer khrustalyu :dontknow: And sounds made there
Bicycle paths frame, too, such as carboxylic make, but he quite the other-under me a piece of frame had a real slap on considered without curiously consequences.
Ah and cars and aircraft fragile be nor to what.

майк wrote:

often raise not apply?? Shutyu. The only, that I have stems with kilovoltami and rybalkoi-in Vinnitsa area on dorogena created undergo account for alongside powerhouse 330 sq-Dniester GES. Ah and the dumb not far from seats fishing.

I have for fenced Tret GRES. And hair raise apply oftentimes the (those, that remained). But the truth not from electricity. And other causes lack in life. :D

+2

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

the modularity coal, in the specification, has the designation - TEX

"Rozumniy, even 4000m2 as well as frightening" (Since) Had to for catalogue crawl :mad: KhT300 have espaytr ultra-, have super ultegry NRS100, as have spidmastera, only there KhT100
Tex-this like the thickness of the of pearls on tights.

As times on turnover, than higher modulnos - a form more dry and clean, and can be but progressive by building :) although all zaviset from Technologist and from decreed tasks!

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

the form more dry and clean, and can be but progressive by building

The a mop factory understandable. Except one-that considered responsive blankom- with dry we like greenlit. And progressive build in my opinion, measuring walls letterhead at different his box is done.

The thickness of the walls decides not all.
There is still dependence from better targeted-fiber supplemented, in different layers blanca. Also build depends on a combination of materials.

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Nov 20 2014 20:12:19)

Me without difference, I only from slice fiberglasa kviver can skonstropolit, fidera shaking its not d.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Picking the fidera, need advice.