All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Picking the fidera, need advice.

Picking the fidera, need advice.

Posts 211 to 240 of 704

Hello forumchane, in anticipation season'm khevik in growth 3.9 for industrialized fishing on the lake on made it 60 -90m. From middle price range. Can who the will recommend that thread for souls?

SHIMANO BEASTMASTER CX HEAVY

Can, shimano and from middle price range, have all he so.
Dayvu akvalayt other, ca, where remained. Apparatus soft, breakages on vyvazhivanii not case :cool:

madcity wrote:

hello forumchane, in anticipation season'm khevik in growth 3.9 for industrialized fishing on the lake on made it 60 -90m. From middle price range. Can who the will recommend that thread for souls?

On price not know the average he or not. And so dura-Ace Super Ultegra khevik-better nothing not saw for these goals. For the boner and the medium ????? from this series of. On 90 flushed harvest-ah not know have all different ability to :crazyfun:, but I would sought point take a closer.

madcity wrote:

hello forumchane, in anticipation season'm khevik in growth 3.9 for industrialized fishing on the lake on made it 60 -90m. From middle price range. Can who the will recommend that thread for souls?

Which to this udilischu Daiwa Windcast Feeder 3.90m 120g
Is famously, she knits fish, that sounds more up-, well throws, recommend!
Also had in his arsenal Daiwa AQUALITE 3.90 120gr, too, bad one udilishche, carbon fibre of course this, than have Daiwa Windcast, but and the price rozumeetsya cheaper

Last edited by лом80 (Jan 20 2015 20:59:30)

Here is these Dayvy- an excellent option. Was would) unfortunately have us in stores with dayvami beda- quite there is no

What Mark in Belarus are available?

With Ukraine voicemail in than the problem?
On forums other can lucky certainly, being forwarded far anywhere with this problems now in my there is no

Last edited by лом80 (Jan 20 2015 21:45:36)

майк wrote:

what are the Mark in Belarus are available?

Very loosely have us with this affair. If word "are available" perceive so as it sounds. And buy in principle can be increasingly. Especially when not're in a hurry.
More / less a normal choice dura-Ace, Drennan, Maver, Volzhanka, Zemeks, Sabaneev,. Else under Made to Order. Before increasingly with Ukraine resisted. Especially Preston, MAP and Garbolino. Now Russian Internet very comfortable with prices. Yes and Europe "under its nose."

Last edited by Николаенков Юрий (Jan 20 2015 23:03:21)

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

MA – It loosely have us with this affair. If word "are available" perceive so as it sounds. And buy in principle can be increasingly. Especially when not're in a hurry.
More / less a normal choice dura-Ace, Volzhanka, Zemeks, Sabaneev,. Else under Made to Order. Before increasingly with Ukraine resisted. Now Russian Internet very comfortable with prices. Yes and Europe "under its nose."

Yuri and ssylochku could not would straight for the on shops which you have Shimanami traded.

bormanb wrote:

Yuri and ssylochku could not would straight for the on shops which you have Shimanami traded.

Because
Two
Three
But easier go on Belarusian Google alert onand there field filter, to hardest only on Belarus.

Last edited by mezga-aleks (Jan 20 2015 23:00:17)

+1

mezga-aleks
In general something so and there is. There same can be and something until order. , too, dura-Ace in http://feeder.by/. (not'Call this as advertising).

Last edited by Николаенков Юрий (Jan 20 2015 23:05:13)

Hello. Help in choosing fidernogo rods up. The distance zabrosa 40-50m, trough weight 42-56gr. Think about purchase MANTARAY ELITE MEDIUM. There is doubts range missiles zabrosa.

sanaymba wrote:

there is doubts

Even not you doubt it.

Dobryi evening! Want to purchase feeder, class Volkswagen Jetta TDI, for competition. Who and that can advise. Thank you!

How many there is money?

Problems with finances there is no. Simply want take something good.

Super Ultegra, the ratio the price / the quality of on perform well.

max13 wrote:

problems with finances there is no.

. Ah modicum have someone. :D

P.S: S-R-Y for off. Have read. I mentioned Romeo. Not is sustained. :blush:

Increasingly normally! Simply long saved, want take something normal!

Alexnord wrote:

even not you doubt it.

I rozsmatreval your offer. You they've tried your Monterey on water? If yes share impressions.

max13 wrote:

Dobryi evening! Want to purchase feeder, class Volkswagen Jetta TDI, for competition. Who and that can advise. Thank you!

I can advise to purchase my feeder EBM-60, with which I couple of-top three years ago Ugandans on for competitions.
If that, then do me "Greek Max -- knock-Greek Max -- knock" through BOS. :flirt:

Took would long mantarey, purely from sporting interest, have one thing but, transp. Length, higher 145 for me not option.

Until people choose feeder, question to the community. As whip through withdrawal before, still February ahead. Vodka not helps, say immediately.

Through withdrawal before to open water?

max13 wrote:

through withdrawal before to open water,?

On full-fledged a fishing trip. Options sit have water under 2 / + 3-5 under 5-20 flushed / with with 2 the bulls for day not passes :)

+1

This disgusting through withdrawal before cannot be nothing whip)

+1

up6uc wrote:

Super Ultegra, the ratio the price / the quality of on perform well.

About prices as the already not skladyvetsya, 4911 UAH, and was year ago 1900.
Wasn that bu seek.

I not for good reason asked pro price. We still not adapted to course 21-22, cars most as received in hryvnya so and receive.

Question around the experienced community fishermen): What reviews about fiderakh firms Bratfishing? Need feeder Volkswagen Jetta TDI, for weak tide and stagnant water. Money many there, option bu - not found appropriately - or can allow advice on what model is worth pay attention? In conductors 3.6

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Picking the fidera, need advice.