All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Instead as depots 2

Posts 241 to 270 of 364

Can whom use to anyone, plastic hooks on backpack Corum, in case of a breakdown can be replace hooks from korumovskogo same kit Korum Trolley / Chair Bungee.
http://s3.uploads.ru/PyNiU.jpg

All bountiful days!
Reread entire branch. Perfectly understand, that have all their tastes, opinion and camping on D.
But would still want with you consult.
Interested in bag with the separation under podsak and large the separation under everything else.
On this moment alighted on three bags.
Korum Allrounder Net Bag Carryall
PRESTON MONSTER HARDBASE CARRYALL NEW
PRESTON COMPETITION
Poschupati alive until opportunities there is no. Preston HARDBASE likes more, but this same visually.
Interested in promokaemost, sturdiness, bottom what and by the easy :)
Want take and on century :)))
All thank you!
With t.

Choice between Korum Allrounder Net Bag Carryall and Preston COMPETITION - this only question more taste, because on size and that bags same assessment.
most of matchevaya much

Last edited by Фидерал (Feb 3 2016 17:46:20)

Guys such question, Podskajite on tubusu Nekropolis KV4, as on ruggedness, jump on it say tsenteru perhaps?
And not less important on capacity, say Fourth pieces in personified by DM100 vlezit?)
Ah or your options, leaner and meaner)

Blackhummer wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful days! Reread entire branch. Perfectly understand, that have all their tastes, opinion and camping on D. But would still want with you consult. Interested in bag with the separation under podsak and large the separation under everything else. On this moment alighted on three bags. Korum Allrounder Net Bag CarryallPRESTON MONSTER HARDBASE CARRYALL NEWPRESTON COMPETITIONPoschupat alive until opportunities there is no. Preston HARDBASE likes more, but this same visually. Interested in promokaemost, sturdiness, bottom what and by the easy Makes me want to take and on century :))) Anyone reflecting thank you! With t.

And can substitute for from Shimano in personified by http://www.finefishing.ru/Sumka-Shimano … RYALL.htm?)
I have such a, nobody chose Mu Corum and it, Preston very much and "any plastic wrap" within more minus than plus (representatives this all in regarding loose covers, airtight boxes only for you, pharmacies, others. E-push) in my opinion of course)
About why all ??? dura-Ace, representatives lateral kormanov, they on Velcro fasteners and not are sticking out ears as have Corum, and Corum dlinovat, have dura-Ace the same, with an annual more correctly distributed secretariat across, and so by the quality of and etc all are equal, again same in my opinion
About any even and of thoughts there is no, the me perfect. In individual collects on top three days, uh, sneaks stuff to, the fishing with all stemming (mb as thread and nafotayu closer to sale) + sleeping bag, pie. Woo and from above (here has between their edging) tent and as have majority 2nd subject the cover with with sticks, and 3rd bag with prikormkoy and the bait)

FS witnessed nothing to acquire not saw choice made on pictures and maketam appropriate sizes)

zloyartist wrote:

Guys such question, could you tell me on tubusu Nekropolis KV4, as on ruggedness, jump on it say tsenteru perhaps?
And not less important on capacity, say Fourth pieces in personified by DM100 vlezit?)

Mean this tube, on my view weighs many, seats little. Perhaps of debt 3 rods up without triangular tubes under kvivery, but perfectly for two. Me more likes akvatik from whole pipes, he stronger (100kg managerial), easier and vmestitelney. In my opinion!

zloyartist wrote:

Guys such question, Podskajite on tubusu Nekropolis KV4, as on ruggedness, jump on it say tsenteru perhaps?

Nekropolis - this of course tightly so call :D
There dozen tubusa 12cm. This on good for 2 udilisch in folded transport able. Ah, three, if neatly their there putting one's.

If cheaply, meaner and clearly under their needs, then reclaimed plastic cube caregiver diameter and length. People on Forum posted highly prezentabelnye samodelki on this basis.

duffy333 wrote:

zloyartist написал(а):Ребят такой вопрос, подскажите по тубусу Некрополис КВ4, как по прочности, попрыгать на нем скажем центеру возможно?И не менее важно по вместимости, скажем 4е штуки в лице ДМ100 влезит?)Ну или ваши варианты, дешево и сердито)Некрополис - это конечно жёстко так назвать   Там диаметр тубуса 12см. Это по хорошему для 2 удилищ в сложенном транспортном состоянии. Ну, трёх, если аккуратно их там засовывать.
            Если дёшево, сердито и чётко под свои нужды, то канализационная пластиковая труба нужного диаметра и длины. Народ на форуме выкладывал весьма презентабельные самоделки на этой основе.
            Подпись автораЛучше плохой день на рыбалке, чем хороший на работе...

Жить надо с юмором)))
Мне как раз из канализации-труба показалось громоздким и тяжелым+эта муфта и две заглушки, потом открыть невозможно, резинки уплотнительные  вытащил все гулять стало, друг ножом покромсал, но периодически "клинит" дык он ручку прикрутил)))
Конечно речь идет не о 4х реальных ДМах, просто самый "широкий" у мя это Дм, у него самое "жирное" первое кольцо. Вот и прикидываю валетом чтоб 4е палки куда впихнуть, по паре на брата, а не два отдельных тубуса носить+ручку подсака и стойки)

Подскажите ребят варианты, щас АкваТик прозондирую, чего там....

Fideral
zloyartist
Thank you for answers.
Pro shimano already read - not very want.
If Preston such perishing "any plastic wrap" - again disorder :)

Can still who that tell pollsters?
Thank you!

Blackhummer wrote:

Pro shimano already read - not very want.
Can still who that tell pollsters? Thank you!

And what with dura-Ace not so?) all very clearly, firmly, real 30kg in it dragged for his grip on his and pens, of the late stockpile on ruggedness not saw, on bottom fat, PVC (ah or what rubber), fabric the enduring, there all short. Ah B.S. made say still.
Ah take Corum)

+1

zloyartist wrote:

Nu or your options, leaner and meaner)

Was such tube, his ceiling 2 with President, so that would khororsho, 3 you can but need to than something sacrifice, although if podognut the first ring on EBM, then you can can :D not vpikhuemo (like with humor ‘.)
Why would not I merely KV investment or smaller KV investment in, capacious, a good tube. Truth punch on offense or touring him not need to, although if podognut the first. And camping on D. :hobo:

Last edited by Manowar (Feb 4 2016 13:24:22)

An excellent dubbed)
In short boy left all alone He Akv • Atika's like nothing to acquire so.

http://www.fmagazin.ru/aquatic/snasti/y … anami.html

There is version of without pockets.

Only dozen in 11sm difficult time calculating what as there DmSotok going to climb)

zloyartist wrote:

Good dubbed)
In short boy left all alone He Akv • Atika's like nothing to acquire so.

There is version of without pockets.

Only dozen in 11sm difficult time calculating what as there DmSotok going to climb)

Three without triangular tubes under kvivery will rotate, four B.S., I have no so much Datchey speaking would to measure. Dutch 100, rampeydzh150 and dayva vindkast 150 without triangular tubes on kviveryvletayut with Delhi, and kvivery can be in pocket with handle podsaka.

Last edited by Toha26 (Feb 4 2016 23:21:00)

Toha26 wrote:

zloyartist написал(а):Отличный юмор!)))Короче поглядел Акв*атики вроде нечего так.....
            есть версии без карманов.
            Только диаметр в 11см сложно прикинуть сколь туда ДмСоток залезет?)))))Три без тубусов под квиверы войдут, четыре хз, у меня нет столько датчей что- бы померять.датч 100,рампейдж150 и дайва виндкаст 150 без тубусов по квиверывлетают со свистом, а квиверы можно в карман с ручкой подсака.
            Отредактировано Toha26 (Вчера 23:21:00)

Благодарю!
А там же какие то компрессионные ремни имеются, ну можно чего хошь зафиксировать?
Мб есть смысл два взять и сростить их?)
А то вершинки  моветон снаружи таскать, от того же дм100, такие вершинки, что дороже некоторых удилок))))))

Yes and podsak, too, not burdens without armour, simply 9.9 / 10 this trip on boat, and there who came the, sat and vast etc + transplanting skarba in machine, from machines in the boat, from boats nabereg, with Bank until seats and in contrary order. Poluzhestkiy there is kormoranovskiy, but not never so I whereas stick in it not wore, all in pipes, and pipes in transported, here is decided to purely on pipes withdraw for in kormoranovskom transported still in addition heap indicates not ", before there many skarba looked, as couple of boxes smushed so all in a bag, on it not whoa. You step, she high)

zloyartist wrote:

A the done so outside carrying, from the same dm100, such done, that more expensive some udilok)

If already carrying several udilisch together, then recommend separate mini-kofr for vershinok type here is such a as have Preston. Himself already not the first season roughly thus'm using.

Vivid could you tell me, and tubes Akvatik have domestic the size of the given this on sites or this external?

Like In on 11 / 145 with your wallet on your side, if this internal length, and the have are prokha of LM 143sm.

zloyartist wrote:

vivid could you tell me, and tubes Akvatik have domestic the size of the given this on sites or this external?

Like In on 11 / 145 with your wallet on your side, if this internal length, and the have are prokha of LM 143sm.

I have 160 has-home length 163, means is specified domestic the size of the.

zloyartist
And not necessarily.... mend two tubusa, can be take such a http://piknikru.com/store/aksessuary_dl … s=10724534

Toha26 wrote:

zloyartistI not necessarily.... mend two tubusa, can be take such a http://piknikru.com/store/aksessuary_dl …’s =1 0724534

And on ruggedness decent?
The partnership then on fishermen pay attention, also we interesting and with two pockets,, hmm. Me not come across such, however I and doesn sought, truth where the saw (and here on Forum also we) stroennye even)
Generally until Daily pay week, and until season 3mesyatsa can be to think)

zloyartist wrote:

A on ruggedness decent?
The partnership then on fishermen pay attention, also we interesting and with two pockets,, hmm. Me not come across such, however I and doesn sought, truth where the saw (and here on Forum also we) stroennye even)
Generally until Daily pay week, and until season 3mesyatsa can be to think)

All they are on the basis of sanitation pipes, the tenacity the good.

The latest moment, tell vigorous transportation length its knees KhollouTipa for Dm100, have not found?)
There is in plans to buy some of that, and transportation length I don't know what, here is and think all 145 / an-tube borrow, there is no do-150 and head not break, and here not are typical razmery.145.

zloyartist wrote:

The latter moment, tell vigorous transportation length its knees KhollouTipa for Dm100

Consists of 2-'s parts of same length, centimeters on 80 roughly. So that under desire can be modicum in up their sleeve electrify.

Shifted from closed themes:

Maxxtro wrote:

Razobral its a bag for as industrialized fishing.

+1

zloyartist wrote:

The latter moment, tell vigorous transportation length its knees KhollouTipa for Dm100, have not found?)

95sm

+1

Long had Kirchners different options bags and of covers. Account for sometimes until 1 km. Until good seats Stamping. Increasingly immediately not need... Huh, leave on Bank and to flee ket will machine? In short was sports option prepare to it catching. Then enjoyed odnokolyosnoy with a fancy car from karpovogo segment, but carrying and platform and a wheelbarrow and all bags? , too, ARGUMENTY.
From two my platforms chose cheap, from Behr. Dismantled the upper soft the seat next and put boat on podshibnike (gives opportunity turn), welded on the sides the fasteners for the large.’nakachivayuschiesya, from construction cars. On vydvaigayuschuyusya platform for legs, one on another become two bags Rivermann of Morgan Bag. Bags from from low-cost, but from 900 nylon embedded. 70's 40's 45 see Two big pocket ahead and two on the sides. (, uh, sneaks increasingly that need to and not need to) form cover for udilisch (different, though where, why and that) You got zhgutami rezinovaymi and went. Enduring the until 150 pounds.
Second I'll rework under one thing wheel ahead, on the principle of garden cars. More manenvrennosti.
Very recast is obtained cheaper, than borrow already ready with transportation system.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i412/1602/3d/1bbbc2b4412f.jpg

+3

I still not met, but can where the on Forum already guys have been posting, the follow-up armchairs type Elektrostatyk and camping on D.

http://www.rybolov.de/img/stul_ALLE_gross.jpg

сумка-рюкзак Carp Pro есть ли владельцы как  насколько комфортный и надежный рюкзак,для пешехода буду рад отзывам

Интересуют мнения владельцев о чехле для садка Flagman Match Competition двойной, на сколько комфортно в него влезает такой садок, есть запас по месту? Т.к. есть матчевая сумка с передним карманом для садков, так вот он туда идеально уложенный влезает со скрипом, надоело.
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/MWpy8.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/xnteN.jpg

Отлично входит и выходит)Места в этой сумке предостаточно.Берите.не пожалеете.

+1