All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Zaporozhye area on it catching fish fiderom 2010

Championship Zaporozhye area on it catching fish fiderom 2010

Posts 61 to 90 of 98

Relatively sectors as the sun passes with 9 until 14 :0 0?

Last edited by Алекс (Aug 12 2010 10:16:26)

Алекс wrote:

watches KLEYNOD are produced according sectors as the sun passes with 9 until 14 :0 0?

With morning in face and moves away on the right.

Modicum what 4-1-1 will? Paul Forum on these sorevakh and nor words.
Friends! Not vanquish me! That and as?
On off site SA-N-, too, quiet!?

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Aug 16 2010 10:20:15)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Whilst what 4-1-1 will? Paul Forum on these sorevakh and nor words. Friends! Not vanquish me! That and as? On off site SA-N-, too, quiet!

Increasingly as usually, The Barracuda - traditional champion Zaporozhye area. :cool: In lichke - Vitalik page. :flag:

In the first round fish not was, the first seats in both zones provided for three and a half engine bed. In the second round were karpiki and Amor-. In zone A - have winners more ten kil, in zone B - more five.

And I increasingly have been arguing reconstitute with thoughts remains ready - in the second round Kolkevich concretely. With, that the bricks as on plantations, reduce leverage today aching. Who not keeps managing work head, works hands, and the, not always helps. :dontknow:

Last edited by oleole (Aug 16 2010 11:14:34)

+1

Something have Zaporizhia with sports raze not being established. In which times Visitors are responsible all prize seats. :dontknow:

No, thank you for the intel - very interestingly :)
And otchyotets planning on do? Although would a small, and something what about the work head / hands has intrigued o.o.

P. S. I congratulate from the entire souls Pobediteley! Stability - this a sign of class! Good fellows!
From you, exactly, only this and expected!

Proactively until congratulations. But bear zanuritisya in this subject deeper.

Hook wrote:

A otchyotets planning on do? Although would a small, and something what about the work head / hands has intrigued

In two nutshell.

In first day was guided on scale karpika, which should was on time go mass after lunch (the so was on training). Karpiki appeared after ten, larger expected, rare and very only briefly. Couple of Karpov leaked representatives plotvinoy snap, then re-invented myself and one took. More cyprinids kept poklyovok I have not was, never on ochchchchen capricious plotve. Strange, but the first in zone.

In the second day shoe-in on a major dace. Its was less, than in first day, and their enthusiasm I had crushed all pile of carp in district. My a major a dace pulled only on the seventh place among small and nemelkikh pile of carp, lovivshikhsya have neighbors.

And about heads - before intensely this second round was enough information for the right choice tactics. I of knob increasingly ignored and even during round not was able adjust.

+1

oleole wrote:

was enough information for the right choice tactics. I of knob increasingly ignored

Sometimes this works - and in a fishing trip, and on life.

+1

Guys, and where can be watch tables?

oleole wrote:

about heads - before intensely this second round was enough information for the right choice tactics. I of knob increasingly ignored and even during round not was able adjust.

Here is this a body of water - not gives able to unhinge streamed bread. Like as always defeated those who more small fry naskirduet, and here on you syurprYz. :cool: greet for this comp body of water finding!

Graph skloubeni. Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks climate injustice must be redressed. Think, that they a bit thwarted by. Toured three team from home town of Dnipropetrovsk and [the entire major team the pedestal. So broke a. :dontknow:
Major team score, bro.
1 place - The Barracuda (Dnipropetrovsk) Fight O., page W. :cool:
2 place - Dink. Dnepr river (Dnipropetrovsk) was easy B., Ivan Taranov (footballer) A. :cool:
3 place - Bite (Dnipropetrovsk) PR S., Shan E. :cool:

Personal score, bro.
1 place - page Vitaly (Dnipropetrovsk) :cool:
2 place - Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alex (Dnipropetrovsk) :cool:
3 place - Romanko Fedor (Zaporozhye). :cool:

+2

Ho-took-took :) here is this yes! As Dnepr river gave however! :cool:
5 key men! You good fellows!

Not prepared we were harvest karpika. Fish-sicles was purely plotvinaya. In first day I'm sick of fat,, in the second day from him have removed the smoke and in end I have 3200gr mikroplotvy and krasnoperki and two karpika 600 and 400 gram it. Karpiki one for one take the bait in late round.
On EO d to go with plotvinym composition and Karpov composition, 'll dial many a butterworm and many oparika, but on train, consider on that to do rate.
Understood that not becomes I harvest fish on such here is reservoirs, are accustomed we harvest on Travyanskom, immediate and Pechenihy 2008. But, poklevki carp and his resistance we had to on psyche and we in Thursday already we are going on such same here is pond harvest dace with the carp. Need to is preparing, prikormki karpovye test.
Contest over and the good thing, rest up for a we, I'm charming, guys thank you for being welcomed, organization the good, all was and the good thing. Thank you!

Last edited by Soar (Aug 16 2010 14:19:20)

+1

Boev wrote:

1 place - The Barracuda (Dnipropetrovsk) Fight O., page W.
2 place - Dink. Dnepr river (Dnipropetrovsk) was easy B., Ivan Taranov (footballer) A.
3 place - Bite (Dnipropetrovsk) PR S., Shan E.

Geu. The patamu sho us not was :flirt: :playful: Joke! With steeply you vzharili. :cool: :flag:

I prolagayu that team Does it bite ??? has entered federation? Rudely speaking not for good reason :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 16 2010 16:07:34)

Soar wrote:

poklevki carp and his resistance we had to on psyche

Yes, karpiki there with a bit of pep. One such e?anaaao Boeva with platforms whisked, Dam three in water dragged.

Last edited by oleole (Aug 16 2010 17:18:34)

oleole wrote:

One such e?anaaao Boeva with platforms whisked, Dam three in water dragged.

Can the The Barracuda? :crazy:
There is no, ah such a need to the details of course!

Boev wrote:

Tablitsu skloubeni. Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks climate injustice must be redressed. Think, that they a bit thwarted by. Toured three team from home town of Dnipropetrovsk and [the entire major team the pedestal. So broke a. :dontknow:
Major team score, bro.
2 place - Dink. Dnepr river (Dnipropetrovsk) was easy B., Ivan Taranov (footballer) A. :cool:

Personal score, bro.
3 place - Romanko Fedor (Zaporozhye). :cool:

Congratulations. Good fellows. (Something this outcome me dimly reminds. And reverie attended by similar. :) )
Ah and Fedor're a brick, tried to.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

oleole написал(а):Один такой красавец Боева с платформы сдернул, метра три в воде протащил...
Может то Барракуда?

Надо у Олега спросить... У меня тоже одна, типа акула, уцепилась (видел только характерный плавник). Моя была поспокойней - не обращая внимания на меня и не торопясь намотала пару кругов по соседним секторам, подошла к подсаку, выплюнула крючёк и ушла куда-то...

Last edited by oleole (Aug 16 2010 17:46:41)

Can who not knows, but during competition with someone, in my from home town of Dnipropetrovsk, the desk staff was young lady. So here is, she, uh, pulled out one of Karpov on 5,150. The latest month on Belyanskom at all is replete with on large catches. Times in week vylavlivayutsya individual more 5 fringes kilo (until record in 8 with counting kilos, caught ordinary an enthusiast for)

Boev wrote:

Tablitsu skloubeni. Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks climate injustice must be redressed. Think, that they a bit thwarted by. Toured three team from home town of Dnipropetrovsk and [the entire major team the pedestal. So broke a. :dontknow:
Major team score, bro.

Personal score, bro.
3 place - Romanko Fedor (Zaporizhya). :cool:

I congratulate prizewinners and participants host! :flag:

Waiting for not only graph, but and sheets! :question:

vintello wrote:

Perhaps who not knows, but during competition with someone, in my from home town of Dnipropetrovsk, the desk staff was young lady. So here is, she, uh, pulled out one of Karpov on 5,150.

Fact! A bit helped lady want to with this the carp. Although and young lady not choked, she in stupid out this maybe there on Bank.

vintello wrote:

Perhaps who not knows, but during competition with someone, in my from home town of Dnipropetrovsk, the desk staff was young lady. So here is, she, uh, pulled out one of Karpov on 5,150. The latest month on Belyanskom at all is replete with on large catches. Times in week vylavlivayutsya individual more 5 fringes kilo (until record in 8 with counting kilos, caught ordinary an enthusiast for)

Nathin 'itself, fever intense is worth, and you have karpusha zhiruet.
Under such other conditions will prevent, can be go VABANK and wait trophy, dace in ignore.

Banged out a small type report.
The first tour. On appeared that I'm dragging sector # 11 in zone A. Almost all sector # 2 in zone W. Have spread three rods up: Picker Byron Hotel 2,5m for industrialized fishing petty fish with a near zone, Lite Shimano Nexave 3,3m for karpika and Volkswagen Jetta TDI Shimano Antares 3,65m for the far-zone. With start'm feeding round 6 zone large 5322991 with hands. In far Masonic several zakormochnykh feeders MadCarp. Passed 20 minutes - Ouite a the distance speaks out. I take Picker and turn on round 6. Here there are already the first poklyovki. I take couple of micro plotvits and krasnopyorok. Then delicate klevaka in-style local small fry, strike and feel, that this karpik. Very easily his put. Directorate took on the most your tonsils out,. Somewhere on 300 grams. Another impose. Again such-as karpik. Ah, think, began. But, alas, until the end of round Karpov I have more not was. Time from time tested both distance there is - only white fish. Family cats a dace a decent size, but very little. The entire day very a strong wind. Poklyovki grapple moods. Fish very leisurely. Outcome: 2340 grams. 4 place place in zone. Poorly. :canthearyou: Vitaly with weight 3,500 "grape". Took zone W. Brilliant. :cool: Skyfall the results of first round of the have us sum seats 5 - we on first place. But we relax cannot be - on tail arrive friends-comrades from "Dink .-Dnepr river." Have them, too, 5 key, but smaller weight. :crazy:
The second tour. For themselves dragged her up sector In-2, in which yesterday eiaee Vitaly. He same fell in middle zone A. Today weather calmer. 'm schvitzing more effective tone day. Mr. Picker not I'm taping up. Only lite and a medium. Reel Shimano 3,000 and 4,000 respectively. On both namotan the cord without shock-leader. Tooling is noose. Dog leashes but also from 0.12 until 0,16mm. Hooks different sizes, forms of and firms. 'll release so-same as and in first day. A dace is beginning to cancelled almost immediately. Except it many many uklei, which sometimes larger small fry. See as toch in sector right merges consecutive tolstoloba and two profit Karpov. His not normative an heard even in neighboring home villages. :crazyfun: By 12 hours see a collapse awesome sauce small fry and understand, that red line of being able carp. With this time get seven powerful poklyovok. Six of which implemented. Karp not large - from 300 until 600 grams. Triviality, and pleased. :crazyfun: There is a: With weight 5,080 "grape". I take zone. :jumping: Vitaly with weight more 11 pounds.), too, the first in zone. :cool:
So we have become winners the tournament, and Vitaly in another times became Champion Zaporozhye area. Flushed-Oh-Lukashenka's behavior is-Oh-D-E-inlets! :flag: I only the fourth in personal 80 of. :dontknow:
I congratulate awardees! Our guys good fellows! :flag: That is good news and zaporozhtsy. Especially Fedya Romanko. Sought to, all and here is outcome - third place in lichke. Brilliant. Outcome on face. So keep. :flag:
Thank you organizers and judges. Thank you guests from Kharkova and of Kyiv. Was pleased all to see. Until meeting! :mybb:

+6

Feederal_74 wrote:

, a FACT! A bit helped lady want to with this the carp. Although and young lady not choked, she in stupid out this maybe there on Bank.

HereFotofakt. :)

A herea small fotopodborka on motives competition.

Last edited by vintello (Aug 16 2010 22:20:56)

+1

Our group Feder-guru-only then I congratulate with correctvictory! :cool:
Life - not only retaions with the passage and bibikoy with "rusty" bonuses’pay-! ;)
Vitaly and Oleg, MUMBAI RESPECT and uvazhuha, for what aside from own interest output any on orbit Ukrainian fidernogo sport "new" guys! :cool:

My report. Day the first.
The main fish tank, on that sign rate, was a dace. As the main from udilisch planned use Picker Byron Hotel 2,1m and spare BEASTMASTER [Ali LIGHT Feeder 11 '. Judging by from this and prikormochnaya mixture of sostavlyalas on dace, but with one "BUT" … At of the match FishDrim first time for this a body of water face those, that from-for excessive "pyleniya" a mixture in sector very densely was becoming tolstolob and on dace already celebrities not accounted for, and getting caught on normal methods and some tackle this "fish", alas, not wants. Given this, mixture of on mechanics took care do with minimal "pyleniem."
Now about the most it catching.
Almost immediately immediately start received three confident plotvinykh poklyovki, which aptly implemented. A good beginning. And as only I this thought, as if himself themselves jinxed, poklyovki small fry reversed itself. Hour active tempovaniya nor to what not led, in sadke still was three plotvichki. Not becoming further to experience fate and celebrities on approach favourite small fry, began himself engage active search for fish. The next two hours not happened nothing wonderful, slow polavlival renounce all triviality and under this almost every rybyoshku accounted for almost "vydrachivat." Three Okounkov took on poddzhigovku, your heelbone krasnopyorok took literally from under legs, and dozen ukleek took on 1.5 metre ceasing "first time without fail." In general, position not pleased its quite. :dontknow: Meanwhile more, that until the end of first round of the already remained less hours. And here after another uklei get powerful poklyovku, leapfrog, an elegant vyvazhivanie (ceasing 0.12 and hook # 16) and there is, in sadke the first karpik. Here same perezabros, a small pause and "the BAU", still karpovaya poklyovka. But joy was just second, forth “and disappointment. Not losing time give hotspots ceasing with 14 got a little trigger and again impose in center prikormlennogo the table … a small pause and … again poklyovka. Increasingly-??? became karpik on zakormlennyy the table. Was even several cyprinids kept poklyovok … not was skhodov and six or seven karpikov traveled in a hatchling pond. Forth shot … weighing up the and, naturally, a small "jitters", which, in general something Vain … I the first in zone. :cool: In general, first day simply "shopping", forced a bit "podzakipet" for your brain. I think, that such low activity was due to switch weather.
Day the second.
After last hours first round of the already clearly knew, that in the second day d rest exclusively in a carp. Turkic forward I’d say, that chosen tactic proved is correct, karpik lovilsya is identically. In some point dug his heels in in dace … lovilas she then promise, but on time gave itself "on batty" and again Turtle is still stuck in a carp and as it turned out not for good reason. Between my and the next for me the result was something about kilograms. The second day compared with the first was full antithesis. Fish on activity literally freaked out. On latest ano industrialized fishing a dace lovilas virtually everywhere: Ranging with 10-fringes meters and until 40-pay meters across width sector. A dace precisely bait maximum through 2 minutes. Minutes for seven before the end of round leaked kilushnogo carp Anabelle Lake now for moreover, that already before podsakom he it's stuck in her on its "gater" ceasing and thereafter udochno his cut off not big, it's a shame: '(.
Carried out revelation for me was the availability of at this water feature amur a captured sizes. I have in catch their was two, yes and karpik in the second day poraduvav size of.
In general, and in the second day me managed take zone. :cool:
Now gratitude.
Thank you all participants this arrangements for very friendly environment! :flag:
Thank you our Internship Service, ukha after first round of the, SUPER! :cool:
Thank you my your partner with your Oleg, for great convinced work: “Oleg, I in you not doubted! ” :cool:
Thank you Bogdan of the Magpie, for is famously zakormlennyy sector in first day! :cool:
Now about not quite pleasant moments. :dontknow:
Was slightly shocked use prize money for, indeed do full his lack of. Particularly comically this looks on backdrop of recent battles in this same the Frost about unsound sums payment, curiously verifications and co-payments for this arrangements. In personal conversation, me've been assured, that such sum payment is motivated by blue prizes. :canthearyou:
Naturally team "The Barracuda" has arrived on this venue not for prizes, as however and many other team. We aoaee from-for opportunities conduct another retreatments before EO.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Why then just 250, not 350 or 450? As the me, then smacks of the most quotidian speculation on backdrop of because this a body of water in this year.

In general something, my words confirmed … most likely the organizers Chernobyl Exclusion Zone 2010 on fideru ruled the only financial interest this arrangements. Either thus visitors teams gave understand, that them here not are happy. If so, the why would then not pursue closed championships, then Triad leaders naturally will exclusively from "their." Frankly, with such contempt for participants I not rebuffed even on various "some streetwise" festivals. :canthearyou:
Was fine would provide such this attitude was exclusively only to team "The Barracuda", type "pissed off by you already their victories for", but after all aside from us "in prizes" were and other, some of which on Zaporizhzhya Motor pedestal were first time, illustrate what impression remained have these guys.
And what in prizyorakh proved only team from home town of Dnipropetrovsk, then here perishing "zvynyayte so ‘." Although and in this there is sense, this the situation must some whom show, that over a need more work (if this "vzagali" whom the interestingly). In general as the unpleasantly and not talk ‘.
Ahead even one thing venue on this water feature and, if I am not mistaken, the organizers regency utterly other people, so here is like would that would participants increasingly-??? respect the. Not redo of strangers mistakes. Sorry for frankness and the harsh in worded some … Since than not wanted live, about how and wrote. :dontknow:
Ah, yes okay. Not want Miners on sad things. One of packets training facilities increasingly-??? has passed and has passed aptly. Even times thank you all participants, was very glad all to see. Until meeting! :flag:

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Aug 17 2010 11:49:19)

+5

Feederal_74 wrote:

In general something, my words confirmed … most likely the organizers Chernobyl Exclusion Zone 2010 on fideru ruled the only financial interest this arrangements. Either thus visitors teams gave understand, that them here not are happy. If so, the why would then not pursue closed championships, then Triad leaders naturally will exclusively from "their." Frankly, with such contempt for participants I not rebuffed even on various "some streetwise" festivals.
Okay would such this attitude was exclusively only to team "The Barracuda", type "pissed off by you already their victories for", but after all aside from us "in prizes" were and other, some of which on Zaporizhzhya Motor pedestal were first time, illustrate what impression remained have these guys.
And what in prizyorakh proved only team from home town of Dnipropetrovsk, then here perishing "zvynyayte so ‘." Although and in this there is sense, this the situation must some whom show, that over a need more work (if this "vzagali" whom the interestingly). In general as the unpleasantly and not talk ‘.
Ahead even one thing venue on this water feature and, if I am not mistaken, the organizers regency utterly other people, so here is like would that would participants increasingly-??? respect the. Not redo of strangers mistakes. Sorry for frankness and the harsh in worded some … Since than not wanted live, about how and wrote.
Ah, yes okay. Not want Miners on sad things. One of packets training facilities increasingly-??? has passed and has passed aptly. Even times thank you all participants, was very glad all to see. Until meeting!

Ah this well understandable phenomenon. Not the first and not the last time such happens and still not times repeated :flag:

Some barracuda and some starfish with victory!
Vitaliy with personal victory!

I congratulate winners!
Stability - a sign of of excellence! Good fellows!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Zaporozhye area on it catching fish fiderom 2010