All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Molitvakh Sam

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

sudocvua wrote:

and tsysku why've been racking my? :crazy:

This I son in Brussels come sent, he there in tsiske toil, as pattern dimensions for him he clearer on instrumentalnomu naborchiku, he, too, on this Pandora eye put an :rolleyes:

Last edited by robinzone (Jun 25 2013 18:20:33)

http://s5.uploads.ru/C9NPJ.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/lRjsA.jpg
Here is has built on leisure itself kreselko with obvesom.

Last edited by геныч (Jul 1 2013 21:07:48)

+7

Broken kviver from Korum CS Series 10FT feeder. Today bought a new, but can can be something do with opposite?

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/KZ42l.jpg

Last edited by Antrate (Jul 5 2013 17:11:17)

Antrate wrote:

Broke kviver from Korum CS Series 10FT feeder. Today bought a new, but can can be something do with opposite?

You for this exiled Masterskaya Lucky Fisher - a modern renovating udilisch

vasyan
You thinking I not know that there is such a theme? I not asked wherethis can be done. This theme "Make himself", so and ask precisely in thistopic.

Antrate wrote:

vasyan
I not asked where this can be done. This theme "Make himself", so and ask precisely in this topic.

Ah that can be done. If there is you little-a little experience in fixing cordages. Take and rebuild. Or take advantage of using it, view directly process repairs. Find practitioner consult with him. Best!

When asked, I perhaps hoped (himself for themselves) obtain the answer is worth this to do or not. A new such same already bought.
Thought the next:
1. Instead last rings put tulip
2. Try to paste together rassloivshiysya the whip and put tulip
3. Can decide higher rings and so and to leave (not know correctly so optimistically or not)
4. Sweep
From whom what thought on far? Can someone already rebuffed with such problem?

I would made so:

Antrate wrote:

Vershinka will become more harsher at the expense reducing length. And can be will use on heat.

Last edited by benderr (Jul 4 2013 10:30:53)

4!

Antrate wrote:

Wu whom what thought on far?

I have after perekhlyosta vershinka from CS't dissected. Because he has anointed epoksidkoy, now fully labor.

Antrate wrote:

Wu whom what thought on far?

My option: To lift the last ring, can decide rassloivshuyusya part of so, to slightly rassloivshegosya encompassed in tulip (say, 1 / 3, to as can be less cut them up vershinku). Plant on glue tulip. Vershinka will slightly in short and without one rings. Slightly more restrictive of. In my opinion.

+1

Antrate! Understand, that'll offer not the most the best option, but all same. In past season broken 2 done on "Sabaneev, ray missile defense Lite-a medium 3.0." With vershinkami to "Sabaneevu ray missile defense" in Ukraine deficit a serious. But on ring (the first from "tulip buds. Walnut sideboard"), zapoliroval 1,85 done petty part, covered varnish and otognul a ring on ensured a corner (as was have "tulip buds. Walnut sideboard"). Left in arsenal. Done have become slightly zhesche, roughly on 0.3 - 0.5 oz, and slightly in short, but harvest can be is famously. Zakhlestov there is no. Mentor bought new, but more often'm using only shorter. So say "'ll sum up", but now they not "are clamoring for." :)

'm using case. Face aka Match huge "Thanks!" For new done to "Sabaneev, ray missile defense"! Buried! "Thank you!" Enleve "PROshkoy" and you recall good word. :cool:

Thank you for advice, Hua free time (when not on fishing) d something to do, about results of update my.

Even question, than painting the tip kvivera in vivid orange color? Understand that nail polish, but where take telescoping in minuscule dose?

.. Used varnish for mistletoes. Have spouse benefited. There is such bright color of.

Antrate wrote:

location question, than painting the tip kvivera in vivid orange color? Understand that varnish, but where take telescoping in minuscule dose?

Or in parfyumernom (the price have us from 15 rub), or almost in any a fishing no clothing left (the price 50 rub).

федуард wrote:

.. Used varnish for mistletoes. Have spouse benefited. There is such bright color of.

If so, desirable from above cover still and transparent varnish. Better near yacht. Varnish for nails not key. Other, through what time women anew dye their fingernails (proactively the flushing the remnants of old varnish a special circulating).

Yuri
So they so with all trickled in

+1

Antrate wrote:

When asked, I perhaps hoped (himself for themselves) obtain the answer is worth this to do or not. A new such same already bought.
Thought the next:
2. Try to paste together rassloivshiysya the whip and put tulip
3. Can decide higher rings and so and to leave (not know correctly so optimistically or not)
4. Sweep
From whom what thought on far? Can someone already rebuffed with such problem?

# 2 unambiguously!

- skleivaem rassloivshuyusya part of glue, dopuskayuschim flexibility products - to example, the superglue shoe ASK 506;
- on glued product and rassloivshiysya the assistant done be standing draw thus, heat shrink appropriately diameter and length;
- each on'm here to splice tyulpanchik.

Text or: "Pipochka" reddish spin - this fastening for a firefly, which I firmly just taped to vershinke # 2 from Dutch Masters in. After repairs rassloivsheysya parts of, I this vershinku'm using for nightlife industrialized fishing.

Text or-usage: Before painting the tip of the done in ensured you color, on it need proactively inflict "substrate" - that in white color.

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/ONlGg.jpg

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/rSwLx.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Jul 5 2013 16:56:52)

+2

Thank you for advice. Counter question: Chkak, than to lift facial paint with letterhead in rassloivsheysya parts of? He there so find some rationale, that fear mechanical impact can not shifting, to the same he rassloilsya and became even thinner

Antrate wrote:

Thanks for advice. Counter question: As, than to lift facial paint with letterhead in rassloivsheysya parts of? He there so find some rationale, that fear mechanical impact can not shifting, to the same he rassloilsya and became even thinner

Usually I'm washing Icy Hot out old or lighter for couple of seasons facial paint circulating (solvent added) for lifting varnish with nails.
Copiously water this circulating little stuffing, namotannuyu on a match, and then this cotton swabs there-tamponchikom cautiously touch to rassloivsheysya parts of done, with goal to lift facial paint.

Last edited by Dood (Jul 5 2013 17:52:08)

Dood wrote:

skleivaem rassloivshuyusya part of glue

Is nonsense. If would vershinka was simply rassloivshayasya, then yes. And in this case, she will in half. .... mend, bullshit tickles. And even and heat shrink. The collective. In my opinion. :flag:

Last edited by Кафоля (Jul 5 2013 17:54:15)

Кафоля wrote:

Nonsense. If would vershinka was simply rassloivshayasya, then yes. And in this case, she will in half. .... mend, bullshit tickles. And even and heat shrink. The collective. In my opinion.

I perfectly see on photo, that part of done - somewhere even 4000m2 as well as until 10 mm - otlomlena and has remained within tyulpanchika.

So I proposed paste together only only what is left on the most vershinke, ah and what within tyulpanchika, propose a dismiss - why something me seemed, that this and so understandable lovers of industrialized fishing on a British donnuyu fishing pole.

Text or: If same my option not manages realize, because, that he the collective farm - then rightly move man only not-kolkhozno-farm-gate by - ottyapyvaem rassloivshuyusya part of, and each on sports a shortened the tip done tyulpanchik. Or we throw her away such a vershinku, so as after shortening service it will become significantly harsher. As something so.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, not in is least not wanted to whom either offend. Kembrik, I believe the collective. Around the the rest of the there is rational grain :flirt:

Last edited by Кафоля (Jul 5 2013 18:34:20)

+1

Kembrik guaranteeing protects the surface rassloivsheysya and glued done from possible neoplasms gear and splintering] from-for overstrain under zabrosakh and / or not enough a lasting glue - for these zausenitsy, very badly chipped and other shelves forces routinely can teflon. He's, the main under zabrose. I'm applying heat shrink (or a pastry tube filled silicon) from Stonfo, he previously everywhere sold; in the flagship. Of course, kind of done with find high kembrikom quite-??? neestetichnyy, but includes a credible, as on me.

+1

I rassloivshuyusya vershinku propityvayu epoksidkoy, then thread a thread (vydyorgivayu with tonyusenkoy glasscloth thread), I allow drip dry. Thread becomes is invisible. Mr SMlTH: Processing petty part (or with a nail file for nails :D) breaking down the signs roughness, and from above brushed again'm currently applying then add a thin tier epoksidki. Long, but neatly. Virtually nothing not in sight, under this the tenacity the good, and build is changing slightly-slightly. Here is somewhere so. :dontknow:

Who any knows precise name a groove all korumovskikh / prestonovskikh priblud

Last edited by ARTdixi (Jul 10 2013 22:44:17)

BSF 3 / 8 "20tpi (20 coils of on an inch)

Last edited by Pavel K (Jul 10 2013 23:39:52)

+2

Dood wrote:

part of done - somewhere all the way to 10 mm - otlomlena and has remained within tyulpanchika.

As times such butthole handled yesterday-licked your wounds after 10 days on Dnestr. 10 mm done, a, erm from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard-it all warmed up for with a lighter (rperestaralsya-nail polish, which covered with tulip, smoked. But a piece of the dragged her up. Basic part of kvivera properly but scissors even on a fishing trip. To the remaining part of enter, be standing dismantled facial paint and upper tier glass a file in it (not as you will, it can pits to lend, there, where fingers give it a dab of, and a file will make gives reorientation, indeed do pryamolineynuyu obrazuyuschuyu the cone) try that in-enters, superglue and forward. Slightly ukorotilas, has become slightly more restrictive of.
Promeril only that-on 30 mm ukorotilas, has become 1.5 Anabelle Lake now (was 1.0) And even well will serve as.
Photo not putting, fotik in Crimea left.

ARTdixi wrote:

who any knows precise name a groove all korumovskikh / prestonovskikh priblud

Name Paul gave, but as question, I on Donfishorge responded, be much more widespread nekhotsa.