All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Molitvakh Sam

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

magik wrote:

many run kormukha, as she on our ascent is leading themselves?

Have such kormukh tasks other and well up brave not maybe-- she same Iron and without klylashkaf :flag:

Then tell about peculiarities this trough.

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Children (Guys), not found line "done" so decided to ask question here! As to know test vershinok?
Have salapina there is article "Test on flexibility", can be whether Ideology already?

If to this treated a bit easier the I I take those which me like and promarkirovanny (ah naturally tested on water feature) and on him have studied, old "is Eric" method, tossed their for comparisons for tulip. Coincides for example glass Dayva - Preston - Drennan.

. Under same length of his, numbers and balance rings and material vershinok. That in principle can be identical in one set, initially-reaching with fiderom. And the not always. Mean feeder with different on length of his vershinkami. Until on stanochke not were outweighed by, was am confident, that the most soft one of them. After pereveski proved another, more a short :dontknow: Plus to everything have glass and this temperature delta so specific weight, this, too, can impacted on the bend. Otake.

+1

! Mike.
So I and wrote. "If treated easier." When need to test quickly one-two done on the substitution such option 100% works. And assess fully work kvivera can be only in goes with fiderom. Else this, too, that inspect in no clothing left tackle "on potryakh." And here again same many the nuance in personal passions of.

Last edited by Николаенков Юрий (Feb 2 2014 15:53:41)

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

If to this treated a bit easier the I I take those which me like and promarkirovanny (ah naturally tested on water feature) and on him have studied, old "is Eric" method, tossed their for comparisons for tulip. Coincides for example glass Dayva - Preston - Drennan.

Want not easier :D want modicum look a little take themselves in winter period. With Mike agree, Iicaa, too, were outweighed by all their done, was amused, so as schital alone more magkie, alone more tough.

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

A assess fully work kvivera can be only in goes with fiderom. Else this, too, that inspect in no clothing left tackle "on potryakh."

I this do not for estimates, and for additional purchases kvivertipov. But as I can a saw that buy not knowing test their (on vershinkakh not written) :dontknow:

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Makes me want to not easier want modicum look a little take themselves in winter period. With Mike agree, Iicaa, too, were outweighed by all their done, was amused, so as schital alone more magkie, alone more tough.

I not doubt in more precise way ! Mike.and. Ah and naturally in more the right. But for me there is "the benchmark" kvivera, which me like in work. And here is hanging out and gives the, that I can this to imagine.

Last edited by Николаенков Юрий (Feb 2 2014 16:09:16)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

but as I can a saw that buy not knowing test their (on vershinkakh not written)

And than and as to sign done, no one offer not can?

As resistors markiruyut - stretch of along and in across done. Only very need to its system symbols devise and all.
For example: 1 the cross-striped type "I" - 1 oz. "II" - 2 oz. If such a same polosochka along done - the 0.5 oz. And camping on D.
Stretch of on some whether chipped done'm currently applying white varnish. Can be and for nails, but lack on season. Although, if from above still somehow varnish cover, then ????? on longer.

Last edited by Yuri (Feb 2 2014 23:45:02)

майк wrote:

A than and as to sign done, no one offer not can?

And if neatly by scrawling 1 2 3 and 4 oz. Thin burin - then ointment on it a proofreader let it will, to remove surplus and on auto is place spot made up of colourless varnish?

Yura, thank you, but I the old for such deviance :no: The would have some lovely little and your digits scrawl, white, as on firm??
Text or tomorrow on new place work get out, and before these month engaged in also your impression from September 1, with eagle, remaining for chief of workshop, celebrated different the markers in of, what already, and what even. I have for month to colour stripes developed on its persistent gag reflex :mad: :angry: :x

Yuri wrote:

How resistors markiruyut - stretch of along and in across done. Only very need to its system symbols devise and all. For example: 1 the cross-striped type "I" - 1 oz. "II" - 2 oz. If such a same polosochka along done - the 0.5 oz. And camping on D.

Nope, better on Chinese :crazyfun: there, too, wand. And Therapist actually idea :cool:
Mish and korektorom not has tried? I them write. And if the lines, then simply simply after as wrote, densely thread a adhesive tape. Lack on long and not's burning out :cool:

майк wrote:

A than and as to sign done

On Area which klachek gossamer paper inflict the writing, your video podpisanuyu side on didn, can decide with endowments of and your video on veshinku. Atop scotch have to suffer inflict tier varnish or resin.

Last edited by CVI (Feb 3 2014 00:01:24)

Has tried. Bullshit! On white software (glass, which in knee was is inserted) chopped can be Marker thin black some as scribble. And at all something I have Marker squarely on penalakh Iranian dozen your and tests. Among the site box geometry can already be deal.

CVI wrote:

At Area which klachek gossamer paper inflict the writing, your video podpisanuyu side on skoch, can decide with wealth and your video on veshinku. Atop scotch. Have to suffer inflict tier varnish or smaly.

Has tried. 's burning out over time :disappointed:

майк wrote:

Oh, you tried it. Bullshit

And why not appreciate?

CVI wrote:

At Area which klachek gossamer paper inflict the writing, your video podpisanuyu side on skoch, can decide with wealth and your video on veshinku. Atop scotch. Have to suffer inflict tier varnish or smaly.

Oleg, I so did, wrote on adhesive he for price labels, and from above didn. Not appreciate :no:, pootkolupyval :dontknow:

aleksandrfeed wrote:

A why not appreciate?

Are poorly, on-my. Ah and the lines over time.

майк wrote:

The would have some lovely little and your digits scrawl, white, as on firm??

Palych! So have some lovely little and not need to write, only popendikulyarnye wand. And all. You same know, with vershinkami to prejudice fideru I here had headaches. I all whether chipped done signed thus "the rate you" and'm using their on church. No problems.
Vadim aka vi a good option proposed.

майк wrote:

are poorly, on-my. Ah and the lines over time.

I priesthood, so understood, you want, to quite on zavodski was!? Ah so then couple of hours pomorochsya with trafaretom, and then white varnish.

At all something there are such press, numbers on bonds questioning. Or leave stigma adapt, I have set of-and figures and hew there is, short in the, A three. On freedom stuck.

майк wrote:

. On freedom stuck.

Otpisheshsya, that broke a :flag: can be with photo.

Photo as times most interesting, on nutshell not hardly describe her.

Beret a simple pen, as before in the first classroom are taught write, and a white krasochkoy write that anywhere, then you can for of fixing with balonchika an odourless, colourless varnish spritz and all.

! Mike.
To create inscriptions there are special pencils and markers, see here Link
And I have such question, as do on probkovoy handle letter calligraphy another color of from congestion.

Here have Salapina article was. Ca use to anyone: http://salapin.ru/articles/article4173.html

+1

майк wrote:

A than and as to sign done, no one offer not can?

translation fontsfrom fonts-Mfor example

+1

In my opinion this the optimal option. Not believing moreover, that minimal Made to Order 25 ?o and that the proposal is passe :dontknow:

But kantora the in Luhansk, phone there is, soap. Finally on radiorynke one can find