All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Chepmionat Ukraine 2010.

Chepmionat Ukraine 2010.

Posts 61 to 90 of 111

Romeo wrote:

'm calling Vovke - Vovka that to do - poklevok there is no? Bear with it. Two hours passed. Vovka that to do bear with it. Three hours passed. Vovka that to do? I said bear with it. And then three carp and an excellent outcome in zone. Hi, that me had to survive :crazyfun:

:D it Eicae! The right captain - the good team. :cool:

Incidentally me on for competitions very not appreciate schadenfreude (neskryvaemuyu joy I would even said) many sporters about increasing failure team Kiev1 and separately plagued sporters from this team and similar schadenfreude I already have read on the morning on some forums. Profoundly sad.

Everyone can slip up or something not given or somewhere miscalculated. Cannot be so themselves to wage :mybb:

Those who was on these for competitions perfectly all saw and perfectly understands that happened. :flag: And importantly why!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 27 2010 10:04:22)

+4

Romeo
Why not's sounding?
Please :)
Karp on prikormku was becoming - simply prikormka the right need a and importantly pace of.
Dipy worked - unambiguously, I used squid and mulberry trees from Ron Hutchison :)
Under the right pace prikarmlivaniya - times in half an hour of exercise, three kormushkami large volume of on the surface - poklevki followed through 5-7 mines after prikarmlivaniya. In the second round I have was 12 cyprinids kept poklevok 9 of which realized, in the first 8 poklevok - 5 realized.

+3

agent_asd wrote:

Karp on prikormku was becoming - simply prikormka the right need a and importantly pace of.
Dipy worked - unambiguously, I used squid and mulberry trees from Ron Hutchison

Some members your same team with you as me it looked not quite agree. :dontknow:

Okay that there might wonder now :) Everyone just chalk on prikormku the wrong. Personally I their the result remained exasperated and results another two members its team. Dad's, like, clearly was burned-out in the second day. Strongly worried after first day and've done mistakes under vyvazhivanii, but I believe that in this situation tactic nezakarmlivaniya us was chosen correctly ^ ^

Have us not was dozen training facilities on this a reservoir to understand what prikormka the right :crazyfun: [chose maximally the right tactics under such other conditions will prevent!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 27 2010 10:30:44)

agent_asd wrote:

prikormka the right need a

Ah share with the world correct prikormkoy :flag:

Romeo
Any karpovaya :)

agent_asd wrote:

Romeo
Any karpovaya

Driven, that against wind as states. :crazyfun: :flag:

Incidentally in the second day I realistically not would mean admitting couple of seats in zone because ??? In for two hours until finish need to cast a wider prikormku :canthearyou: Poklevki reversed itself. I stupidly scared away fish!

My opinion that prikormka on these for competitions was carp we should drink a as dead man the poultice and my weight with the right dipom acted as a miracles :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 27 2010 11:00:33)

Want immediately say that I not have been arguing reduce Class something merit. I simply have been arguing objectively look on the that happened on these for competitions! :flag:

I congratulate winners and prizewinners EO!
Separately and especially want congratulate:
Olega Boeva and Vitalika page, thanks to which and occurred feeder-boom in Dnepropetrovsk and emerged still one a strong team. Dnepr river very many and hard’s presumptive nominee, to reach this triumphs. And labor always is rewarded.
Boria Turika and Sergei Garbuzu, (in Latvian "ints" in team. Me very pleased, that these people are taught me glitterati fideru.
Igor Alexander Veselovsky. This - without the exaggerations that icon dollar, in sportfidera and Financial with big hew.

Want thank organizers of competition for sovestlivuyu caring about athletes and and noble.

Want thank companies Maver and Fishdrim and personally Sergei Burdak and Alexander Onyushkina for aid our team and word, and affair. You perishing sorry.

Instead the report I’d say simply: Some destruction cost anything like that much tens of victories. Experience - thing no substitute.

+6

We issued lousy, I in the second day on negligence unleashed under 6 kg capture of, nutritious hard, in the second round fish had similar levels on dokorm with zakormochnoy the feeding trough, a pity that this understood on latest 1: 00. Dipy ruled, ", had forced on my weight attractive opportunity interesting of course, but for all competition stared down moment total absence of control over fish tank, with I on 100% am confident that control not achieved no one from athletes, even Paralympic ;) exhaustive information throughout otherwise can scarcely had to sit on 3 hours without single poklevki. Not guilt organizers of in is that disappeared a dace which so do lovilas on Cup FD, but nevertheless think it is time would already to exclude from the list of sports increased the small Lake with the carp and tolstolobom.
I congratulate prizewinners and winners!
Separate lasting gratitude to Andrey Fonarevu and Serege Snisarenko for aid and support!
Ah my children thank you, not despite destruction they in a chipper spirit and Fighting into cannon fodder their not leaves. :)

+2

Men, ah I not know. I ooooooooooooooochen many fed in first day. 3 packs Sensas black carp and cover slips Sensas at gardons, a large number of oparika, night crawlers prikormochnyy. Zakarmlivayus, through gender hours the first carp, through gender hours still, then still couple of Karpov for hour, then fifth carp gone on half of distance there is (I his poorly'm detecting). Sit, 4 carp in sadke, one social, solve the dokarmit and pluck fodder immediately after for splashdown trough. 7 feeders big and through 15 minutes with trawling Takes fat,. On cord and 0,13 ceasing with fidergamom I his were more 25 minutes. Then poklevok carp and Tolstoi not was, his tried to harvest on Custer's on a tight leash.
In short, in first day I was feeding, in the second day I made VSE DEFlNITELY UNDERLINES - outcome 20 gram it plotvichka, that allowed me become not the latest in zone. Not can understand, Sergei Popov in first day the second in zone, in the second the latest. So's the shackles, PEE, team, which in this year won all. Anton two days sought to - outcome, even funny. Hi,, thought NO. Hope Dnipropetrovsk gonna tell the truth that any.

Soar wrote:

I ooooooooooooooochen many fed in first day.

Ah I in the second day sat in your sector first day. You global expansion coming and asked pro distance. I on the distance there is that you fed, too, zakormilsya and not shagged there nor single poklevki for and a half hours. Then I put my weight and is gone on 70 meters and caught those same 4 carp. Two of them taller though, right moreover this part of that lovilsya have all mostly. And that I do? I fool'm accusations (truth with only does, but minute ball pit) there where catching gruzikom and in end two hours sit without single poklevki. ???? until zakorma I shagged 4 plotvinykh poklevki, but with obsosom oparikov - hook was too big for it and 5-6 oparyshey clearly not on teeth and this on place where not was nor grams feed :tired:

Not behind In GOLOVE AS WITHOUT PRIKORMKI klevali And KARPIK And a dace BUT some of PROGRAM IS fact!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 27 2010 11:08:40)

Incidentally me very liked phrase that after second round said Sergei Ripka. Type the most the best prikormka on these for competitions was - silver :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

request such impression that only dnepropetrovskie sportmeny certainly knew that need to plotve in this situation and steadily its ticked on prikormku

The last time put dace on prikormku broke a on of the match SA-N-in first day was feeding vde, increasingly after this put dace not worked, constantly had drugs accounted for its than the rasshevelivat, then has acted maggot in prikormke, then the aft night crawlers, then hot dry prikormka. In short to shake up its need was each time conjuring up that the new.

Romeo wrote:

Today I took 4 Karpov without prikormki, and then decided to ??? zakormitsya. - products of NOT real core!

In first day all krpiki were vylovleny from the table, worked the feeding trough 14-22gr teetered a dace, but shake up its virtually not worked, poklyovki not in sight, and maggot't even mentioned, much of small fry vylovlena on expense without poklyovok! When minutes ten not was obsosov pose my weight and waited not more 5-7 minutes and again gotten down on the feeder!
In first day karpik licked in 13 :3 0 and became on prikormku, poklyovki were every 3-7 minutes
The second day from the table fished out a amur on 2.240 and two karpikov

Максимус wrote:

WWII day from the table fished out a amur

Hi, ah than all-??? nutritious? Ah Hi, won already. Vrdya whether still someday such conditions precisely on this a reservoir be repeated. Fess up! :flirt:

On THAT a?

Romeo wrote:

By the way request such impression that only dnepropetrovskie sportmeny certainly knew that need to plotve in this situation and steadily its ticked on prikormku.

Without small fry personally I was would in full J. In first day - two karpika, in the second - No one, although every day on three hours spent on their the search,.

Romeo wrote:

but on face much training work and Maecenases various options pay PAC prikormke so and on tactics

This yes. Sign techniques on training worked, their here putting in a box, and here is what of them then srabotyvali realistically? Increasingly the capitol every day.

Romeo wrote:

likely secrets we will not know

Their many and nor one simultaneously. Simply a dace so a fractious, that one the favored stunts works only a few minutes. Sometimes a bit longer -naprimer, in the second round about hours has ever managed keep dace on place vytryakhivaniem 3-'s feeders have the surface times in fifteen minutes, poklyovku accounted for wait about minutes. Through hour had to seek the other stunts.

+2

Romeo wrote:

ON THAT a?

Have team were absolutely different a mixture, on one train, I have well worked good Three an carp chocolate, on the second, too, worked but karpikov was just two and a bit small fry. On EO decided not to risk with the carp and questioning dace, 've fed vde to, secret and black a dace + 3kg land + coriander and a pile-driver, in with start-up zakorm 250 g of very, vanyuchka Sensas gardons 4 kolpoka

+2

Romeo wrote:

ON THAT been caught?

On moldy worm, as and all)
But as like very! In the first round us got recon on zhmenke, until he not over obsasyvalo his far accelerated the than oparika.)

First day: VDE Turbo black + VDE Special + 3karasya Karp-Chocolate + land + coriander + molasses + production cannabis.

The second day: VDE Turbo black + VDE Special + land + coriander + molasses + production cannabis and the second mixture of VDE DSFeeder + VDE Mobil 1 Supercup + stinky VDE Spice.

In starter zakorme - plus the aft night crawlers and a bit boiled cannabis.
In the feeder on circumstances inscription moldy worm, coarse very, some boiled farmi "the weed, coriander, dill, that coconut those shavings,.

All three a mixture showed on plotve, carp not red line of being able nor on one. But on training routines, usually global expansion coming, sometimes mass global expansion coming.

Last edited by oleole (Sep 27 2010 11:59:14)

+4

Hi,, so much training facilities, training, and that in end, I nothing new not received.
A lot THANK YOU Fonarevu to Andrey and Snisarenko activist Sergey for aid! Guys, you many have made for us, a pity that have us not all broke a. To Andrey thank you for material support. But time conducted is identically. Let us practice further, buy winter sizes, couple of sticks and another stradik, Hi,, season ends, pity.

We, too, tried to harvest carp on my weight with dipom and have Viti even in the second day broke a. And here is I have no, if outcome fishing the jury one -dvumya ponds the here need a share farta. In sight have our team farta in this time being asked. Ah as the so.

And Paralympic indeed not to blame in is that does anyone not grassroots a body of water. They won and won deservedly so. With than I their and I congratulate. Ah and Igor Alexander Veselovsky in another times, let-god not the latest.

+2

Romeo wrote:

By the way me on for competitions very not appreciate schadenfreude (neskryvaemuyu joy I would even said) many sporters about increasing failure team Kiev1 and separately plagued sporters from this team and similar schadenfreude I already have read on the morning on some forums. Profoundly sad.

Roma, them reorder will be counted then. This all envy, but we already are accustomed. Thank god that all ??? most people normal, and such pro which you wrote fortunately until minority.

+3

And me in end all liked :cool: the Organization as always on perform well.

Never such fishing not was and perhaps already not will.: '(

oleole wrote:

At moldy worm, as and all)
But as like very! In the first round us got recon on zhmenke, until he not over obsasyvalo his far accelerated the than oparika.)

In the second round I refused from motylika because plotvichka plague harvest carp and has been damaging delicious shmatok oparika ^ ^, can be was of course on this play, but lungs trough I on 70-80 meters still not learned hurl, and heavy on such conceals harvest was maloperspektivno as the me.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 27 2010 12:04:05)

Incidentally ulybnulo that the organizers wore coffee on zones. The first time such see - pleased. Another matter perhaps they went on such step to from mega Ah, this is great sportmeny not pozasypali and not contaminants with platforms: Diving. All-??? respond let and kostvenno for our carcasses of :crazyfun:

I coffee indeed not drink :) A the me offered and I all refused :flag:

And is it now. What a disease with Saturday on Sunday songs entire night gorlanila? :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 27 2010 12:14:18)

Even times want congratulate all who participated in EO, whom with victories for, whom with the participation!
Hillsides. – my opinion, simply ‘ Perhaps so, that not super, although fish there there is. But as see fight head and experience was there most the.

I congratulate even times winners and awardees! :flag: :flag: :flag:

Pity that Marrying Buglak vrod marks the in lichke proved. But anything! - Tej, at least experience, in bins of the post-fidernogo interest in itself, he added.

Pity Lyosha “with Sergei and team even, pass to faIl. But I their understand. Of course it's a shame and deplorably them, as not understand people. But this will add only sports anger. Only would not have burnt out only.

Veselovsky of course Yeeeesssssss. Brilliant! :flag: :flag: :flag: Respect, as the saying goes, and uvazhuha! This with that man not sorrowful there increasingly summer, and arrived and here is so disciplined inherent. ;) Nu indeed after all can people. Most admired ability and luck!

And at all all envy a white envy for what met. And modicum fishing the not particularly tempovaya and active vrod was (reading busy briefing, and seeing results first day), increasingly same precisely EO and results speech on offense are pawning perhaps interest to their sport on future year. Luck you guys, athletes, men!

Even times, all left respect for Public corporates of! Sporting gambler’s excitement, farta and of course same victories you on the next year! :flag: :flag: :flag:

+2

Thank you organizers, cudyam, participants for the past direct, after which issues to itself became even more. Still times from faces Odessa area athletes I congratulate winners - Igor Veselovskomu separate respekt. Such stability holder soon and Bubka :flag:

http://fishing.zp.ua/forum/index.php?sh … try33174'n in here all results!

Geu me inherited most lucky place in lichke - 13 :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 27 2010 16:44:43)

With “low in lichke unsightly broke a :( By the way on pedestal with Andrukha ??? medal silver's the shackles,. In sight knew that not on how man hangs :dontknow: That now and not trust in varying renounce all :crazyfun:

That heard on rating and shaping team?

Gladly want congratulate winners and prizewinners EO-2010.
Dnepr river! Hip hip cheers! Being asked doubt that as least one seat on podium will have of Dnepr! I congratulate all dnepropetrovtsev with high achievements. Who wants and implementation of the to this efforts - necessarily their reaches!!

Separately want congratulate team Kyiv-2 and the entire Fighting calculation FSC "House for fisherman" with bronzed major competition year. It is good to see on pedestal people which when the uvlekli me catching fiderom.

Young darovaniyu. Silver-Early Bronze Age I :crazyfun: prizeru Taranovu Aleksander separate respekt. Perseverance you and patience in achieving new sports heights!

Ah and undoubtedly man in which times dokazavshemu its # 1 in Ukraine on fideru. Man on which want measure up not only in mastery on how to catch fish, but and in daily life. Veselovskomu Іgoryu. Ue? ? vіtannya c zavoyuvannyam brain trofeyu have fіderі. The shock you have oaeiae talk ? easily all vikhodit in zhittі yak after viglyadaє ? side that ae choice Ribu. Mіtsnogo well 'I you ? an we attract rodinі!!

Also want express lasting gratitude all Zaporozhskim children which participate in organizations and conducting competition. And also contributors which help them in this. All you have broke a! :cool:

Still alone bright memories will remain in my memory. Days conducted in circle good carin 'to a fishing trip people. Thank you.

Ah and traditional discover itsany motley moreover that already became history. 8-)

Last edited by Виннипушка (Sep 27 2010 18:07:26)

+6

Romeo wrote:

By the way on pedestal with Andrukha ??? medal silver's the shackles,

Was deal, immediately kolykhnulas thought that not my :nope:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Chepmionat Ukraine 2010.