All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Flagman

Posts 1 to 30 of 919

Ah here is Pandora vyigrannyy on ChDO area over. 4 fishing and heap issues :) Perhaps someone enjoyed this prikormkoy and will appear answers!

1. Than differs between themselves Feder, Korop and station wagon? Me it looked that alone and those same eggs only in profile :flag:

2. How many kolkhozes dump her the missing softer hay and other miracle components? What would I syrup not sheds would still "flavor" of rancid kombikormka in these with zhmykhom unfortunately nose :dontknow: “I don’t one so it looked or for real this softer hay or something in this spirit.

3. Who the author these miracle trains? Even 4000m2 as well as interestingly! Know that flagship of the under their brand sells differing products here is and interestingly who this coined!

4. Stupor from prices in 15 UAH. With that half of packages under transport stupidly snapped in my ass :flag:

No anti-advertisings. Purely my surveillance.

The most the elementary a homemade prikormka will in been better :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 17 2010 16:36:48)

Prikormku make in Merefa, this under Kharkov, that in the composition of the describe'm fixin,
Can only say that down and advertising did I :)

ZooM wrote:

Prikormku make in Merefa, this under Kharkov, that in the composition of the describe'm fixin,
Can only say that down and advertising did I

Sergei design wrapping on level (personally me grassroots. I had in mind the quality of wrapping :( My company reimburses me the entire trunk in prikormke. Nor with somehow other producer such a not was :(

Sergei and you himself on it catching? On the first question not going to answer? I have glitches or deysno three the composition praktichesik nothing not differ? And most importantly did there softer hay? Hi, smells very recognizable!

Catching of course, bought these 3 packs an, poured in them gender banks sensasovskogo aromiksa, I sprinkled gender packs Kopra melasy and gender packs sponge-and catching, I’d say honestly that lovilos normal, but think this smesya can scarcely can compete on for competitions :D
In composition this prikormka very similar to chip, and not more, say so budget option for newcomers and delitantov if borrow in accounting share 3 + 1 :crazy:

Have us in no clothing left such shares there is no, is worth 13griven, for comparisons fishdrim 15gr. Me flagship of the multi-purpose device bailed out on platnike on karasyu, when need to was fodder without vividly acesta acorda incredere Guvernului smell with garlic dry mix. Mixture of Lies atskaya, but as on it Crucian full-on rebelled.

Yes, packaging extremely shaky - under slightest opportunities bursting :( Yes and "tanks" if its so can be called virtually is missing.

Romeo wrote:

The most the elementary a homemade prikormka will in been better

Came to addition conclusion after the first same fishing :)

Hook wrote:

Yes and "tanks" if its so can be called virtually is missing.

I grasp only super as aromatiku of rancid feedmill :)

ZooM wrote:

so budget option for newcomers

Nathin 'itself budget option - 15 Grzywna (. :) FD is worth so much same. Yes this prikormku I would’UAH on 5 not more and the to harvest on during to on free shit, right lot more loop from by Cormac do!

Ah she is worth not 15 and 45 for 4 packs. So that goes cheaper, if anything in all stores flagship so.

ZooM wrote:

ah she is worth not 15 and 45 for 4 packs.

Not ah such step in principle good enthusiasm but why me borrow 4 packs if I need for example 2 :dontknow: This is as under sovke if restores a good graffical need to composing Lenin in the makeweight was borrow :)

I simply try to grasp on no of the buyer surgical this prikormka provided that there is she and FD :flag:

Simply here is interestingly as under all such other conditions will prevent can be win its political on market. As "marketer" got interested in this question!

Zoom and why in saloon. Such large the pieces corn :flag: So and not was able understand why :( monumental maize that in saloon. That in Korope same faction!

Incidentally from positive. Water for kneading need to quite little. ???? prikormka not komkuetsya (likely on reason major faction), but need to be careful if bereborschit with water on quite slightly-slightly mixture of is obtained akin to kissel (kissel is :flag:

Onovnaya built-in audience this people which go hang out on weekend. Fish-sicles sells supermarkets also as fuel-wood and doesn't burn fossil fuels for barbecues. Sells in an impossible quantities, on one pack FD 10-15 packs prikormki, understandably that she far not sports, but as times in marketing terms of move brilliant: Go delitanty hang out on zhabovnyu, bought prikormki with akaziey, catching and well, not rounded up ah and demand no, harvest something no one keeps managing.

+2

Алекс wrote:

Let us still Netimer talk pro Kewl oriental tunes, "cool" as Ah, this is great, Karpik and Ko, prevents Podsekai and camping on D.

As me seems simply in any something kolkhozakh remains many what after reprocessing and this need to somewhere to do with my. But I.M.H.O., and the price must be not on level FD the same.

Although if For is eating it up the - Nazdrovia :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 18 2010 13:10:31)

ZooM wrote:

Onovnaya built-in audience this people which go hang out on weekend. Fish-sicles sells supermarkets also as fuel-wood and doesn't burn fossil fuels for barbecues. Sells in an impossible quantities, on one pack FD 10-15 packs prikormki, understandably that she far not sports, but as times in marketing terms of move brilliant: Go delitanty hang out on zhabovnyu, bought prikormki with akaziey, catching and well, not rounded up ah and demand no, harvest something no one keeps managing.

Zoom catch it +. Brilliant marketing move :cool: :crazyfun:

I simply pro this not knew so as have us not sell. Importantly not the quality of - importantly be able sell :cool:

Thank you for post. All became on their seats :flag: debate stop talking, I stop.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 18 2010 13:11:28)

Romeo wrote:

A cheynaya prikormka? Have us Tschus NEMA.

Polish prikormka, I so understood designing team Polish athletes poplavochnikov.

Romeo wrote:

How me seems simply in any something kolkhozakh remains many what after reprocessing and this need to somewhere to do with my.

To your bubka not go.

Romeo wrote:

but I.M.H.O., and the price must be not on level FD the same.

This Zoom is to blame, not need to was such a glamorous down create :D, there perhaps in the cost of production 60% the cost of wrapping :D

TRAPER, too, a marketing coined, the price 1 kg - 40 Grzywna (, and 2.5 kg - 55 Grzywna (. I’d say honestly until not will hunt down the entire Traper from retailer to FD not return.

Алекс wrote:

magnfical honestly until not will hunt down the entire Traper from retailer to FD not return.

Alex think FD is beginning to already weep from such a events bitter tears of :) :hobo:

Алекс wrote:

there perhaps in the cost of production 60% the cost of wrapping

Knowing price on softer hay the 90% :crazyfun: I few years ago on goes market see granulirovanyy softer hay. There me kil 10 took a bite out for 10 Grzywna (. :) A if wholesale. In general tin! Truly appears marketer "dvizhetel" dvigla a new Mercedes :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 18 2010 13:23:27)

This well, that sells together with coals and with firewood. Ended coal or fuel-wood, can be prikormkoy finish roasting shashliks on. Truly universal product.

Truth in "METRO" have us I saw in branch with coastline goods. There, truth only flagship and was presented in terms of cordages. Gavrilam can be to score some in one place. Only worms, of course lacks or perlovki.

полотенчик wrote:

Bust coal or fuel-wood, can be prikormkoy finish roasting shashliks on.

And that softer hay and oil-cake is ablaze?

полотенчик wrote:

greet universal product.

Here is and I about same, in a marketing terms of decision different :)

Move the can and brilliant, but not am confident, that recognized 1 to 10-15. :) This is if demureness.

And so, bio-fuels, of course :flirt:

Last edited by полотенчик (Aug 25 2010 15:45:41)

Cram Guacamole, and I the think made I nothing with it to capture not can on bribery, before these always catching on FD. Increasingly return to FD or need to start earning on vde =)

Catching with FD and with Flagmanovskoy - difference special not sensed (have FD smells means guaranteed. FD have us is worth 20 UAH for kg! Flagship of the 15.

On leading can be find with discounts and shares with price from 8 Grzywna (.

FD - there is the official site but there sale only wholesale - give exile with acceptable prices FD

Packaging coming not worse, dumav ??ci ? no’not gіrshim! Pomilyavsya! Loviv ieioeiai ?ieo, not spodobalas derzhavi, under the ui Man of in tsіnі couple of a?eaaiu!

Romeo wrote:

Wu me glitches or deysno three the composition praktichesik nothing not differ? And most importantly did there softer hay? Hi, smells very recognizable!

In mene oaae iaaoou glitches, rіznitsі pobachiv not aaaaoi :D
So, after kombіkorm, eieenu robiv prikormka himself ? robiv in the success is ? ? kombіkormom, smells blackhead naiee, I eiai dobryache zapamyatav :D
On skіlki drugі flagship not ia? aromatiki and perebiti kombіkormoviy smells, vikhodit o ? euee velichenkoyu portsієyu aromatizatorіv. Couple of a?eaaiu zekonomili on prikormtsі but on aromatitsі spent in 3 Bubka as its president a ? eu?a. I vvazhayu ui iaia? sensu kupuvati flagship raising the a on couple of a?eaaiu deshevshiy, iai?eeeaa moreover OK ??? Fіsh Drіma.

Last edited by Andrey_Smile (Apr 24 2012 13:44:23)

Fiestvod wrote:

've been with FD and with Flagmanovskoy - difference special not sensed (have FD smells means guaranteed. FD have us is worth 20 Grzywna (for kg! Flagship of the 15.

On leading can be find with discounts and shares with price from 8 UAH.

FD - there is the official site but there sale only wholesale - give exile with acceptable prices FD

Catching in this season flagship Feder dace and a white bream attracts normally. The carp-expert a turn in the past year, too, problems with ponds not experienced. :flag:
In this year stuck simply carp (like have made his with a plum stuck).
In my opinion at least me more likes than chip.

Лелик wrote:

've been in this season flagship Feder dace and a white bream attracts normally. The carp-expert a turn in the past year, too, problems with ponds not experienced.
In my opinion at least me more likes than chip.

Bolek you of course excuse, can something changed for few years, but the than I was connected poplovit two years ago prikormkoy can be was call with Iraq desert. Glad for as the flagship of if they are so improved their a mixture. I realistically differences between them could not find two years ago, that carp that multi-purpose device were identical :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Bolek wrote (and):

Catching in this season flagship Feder dace and a white bream attracts normally. The carp-expert a turn in the past year, too, problems with ponds not experienced.
In my opinion at least me more likes than that of a trick to it.

Bolek you of course excuse, can something changed for few years, but the than I was connected poplovit two years ago prikormkoy can be was call with Iraq desert. Glad for as the flagship of if they are so improved their a mixture. I realistically differences between them could not find two years ago, that carp that multi-purpose device were identical :dontknow:

Signature author

I for any seething except hunger strike!

And what to apologize. :dontknow: All types but on that he likes and on how many allows budget.
In for competitions I not am running. And for my an amateur fishing well.
The that was two years ago by the quality of not know :dontknow: not catching it.
In is year tried. Liked. Water sipping a bit smells there is. All the more now appeared flagship aromatic supplements. Oi ? to more was hopped up added and forward. :cool:
Karp-expert red (strawberries) on in an odor super fish but. And that not little it is important for me from color prikormki hands not red. :rofl:
On extremely least these prikormki fish not deter not never (that not little it is important). :flag:

Лелик wrote:

Карп-эксперт красная(клубника) по запаху супер-рыбу ловит. И что не мало важно для меня от цветной прикормки руки не красные.

Не знаю,как Карп -эксперт,НО элитные прикормки от ФД ловят точно.Хотя по цене получаются дешевле.У нас их можно купить по цене меньше 15 гр. за пачку.(А пачка К-Э от Флагмана стоит 19 гр.) НО Нужно брать не меньше 5 ящиков ФД продукции(10 пачек в ящике).Но есть друзья рыболовы,единомышленники,и поэтому скооперировавшись ,никаких проблем не возникает.Тем более.что можно взять разные прикормки(в это количество).А ШО такое 5 ящиков на сезон - пыль.

ЗЫ:Но в остальном,Флагман - Форева.По снастям в основном там и отовариваемся.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Apr 24 2012 19:09:29)

ЗЫ:Но в остальном,Флагман - Форева.По снастям в основном там и отовариваемся.

Заметьте, что те снасти к Флагману отношения не имеют, в отличие от прикормки. На снастях во Флагмане обычно что то типа Престон или Корум написано, а на прикормке, да, Флагман.

Магазин Флагман и прикормка Флагман как бы совсем разное.

val19981 wrote:

note, that those some tackle to leading relations not have, unlike prikormki. On game in the flagship usually that the type Preston or Corum written, but on prikormke, yes, flagship.

Music flagship and prikormka flagship as would quite different.

Vi iaaoou uinu naplutali! Tung Chee the I not doganyayu! Until x iai here Preston ? Corum? Gas aaaaoi cordages a as the flagship of (vudlischa, kotushki ? ua aaaaoi FNE) on yeeo written "flagship" ? aiie ia?ou pryame vіdnoshennya until leading ye ? prikormka! The simply ? Music flagship in yeiio prodayutsya snastі ? i?eo companies that, zadumlivo same Preston ? Corum, pro ye ae wrote!

Correct its I.M.H.O.,. For me prikormka "TM." Flagship applies only in as a fiscal; and jangling for enough (pelets, cannabis, maize, wheat stalks (Perlovka), gerkules and etc. Krupnozernistaya hell is that). Under this using prikormku for 15 UAH., I have prisutsutstvovala criticism, camping on E. I understood, that'm using something close to kombikormu. With this camping on ?. I and not had hoped. attract sypukhoy carp, simply as the balls without it not very lepilis :dontknow:.
Believe, that FD as and chip roughly the same quality, only in FD emphasized the sponge-cake, and in Fishka is - on aromu.