All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Flagman

Posts 301 to 330 of 919

Alexey P.
So watched, but when on the wind fully remains naked foams - one starts rethink, why bought.

Get him to say something on all tastes harvest. All normally. Held is famously. And fish caught on honey and star anise. And color changes. I peak times.The buffet three small penoplastiny from kit and three times mokal in water and dip. Made their mini-Boyle with different color and the smell, is. :dontknow:

Alexcd83 wrote:

Antrate, There are assumption, that during production of the dry dipov, producer poorly peremeshivaet components - on this and arise such "nuances."

Signature author

Gutta cavat lapidem non vi, sed saepe cadendo

There is no. Deal not in this 100%. Mix in well. All the more there and not have us.

Went only that on Volyn checked all dipy. In including and a new garlic. Held normally! Can accurately marriage what the the apparently.

Alexcd83 wrote:

I in Saturday after lunch (16-00 roughly) d on Volyn. Can scooping up "vague" dip.

Signature author

Options Agreed to I in 16.00 spin down there, too, in Music.

I tested, too, in no clothing left all aromas, kept normal, the only exception when dip comes from the immediately large layer by layer on the first stage, better when first a bit fixed, and further already on desire + on of last stage after dunk tank coming along in dip not mokat in water immediately, and bombarding in point industrialized fishing (this strictly my surveillance, can from whom otherwise is obtained).

+1

Has purchased itself last week the Liquid "much a dace", until not tested, but smells grassroots, nips and smells of anise and even several various aromas, think on karasyu will well work!

+1

Taras of anise there there is no. :dontknow:

Alexey P.
Did the same. Three penoplastiny, three times spin the mist of citations, not know, but increasingly would still yourself a nice, funky pleasant thing, d study further.

+1

Can are for foams hands on which were the remnants of any fat casera substances, so Deep immediately and not clung to to the roller ball?

Yura as option. So dip and not walking on oparike and worms and epitaphs.

Alexcd83 wrote:

I in Saturday after lunch (16-00 roughly) d on Volyn. Can scooping up "vague" dip.

Signature author

If I have not tickles he meets with you in no clothing left. A bit plans are. In Sunday contest. Leave please your dip on ticket office for Pashukevich. In return you would give two other Dipa.

+1

Nothing not received

Guys, already read different views and input pro dip! Decided to for themselves (personally my opinion, not take strongly in attention) there is not need further deliberation, when problems with them will solved, d try!

Alexcd83 wrote:

Alexei P. Wrote (and):

Nothing not received

Alexey, delivered dry dip. Look at him.
Very strongly been happy about look at chesnochnyy dip, even 4000m2 as well as 2 banks took. ? A big, humungous lasting gratitude you :cool:

Signature author

Not for that. Your dip we will test out and will send provider.

Last edited by . (May 31 2014 17:13:38)

Need advice on prikormke on a carp / an, what composition would? And that workplace of on spreyam in this moment?

avaddon wrote:

We need advice on prikormke on carp / an, what composition would? And that workplace of on spreyam in this moment?

Signature author

metalloprofil.kiev.ua

On last fishing on karasyu I have well served Sea Bass-garlic. But until this on some reservoirs were Coalitions ready with this prikormkoy. Think depends on dam. More universal and nowhere not rocked the heavy Sea Bass-oil-cake.

On carp we should drink a works well mixture of from Carp Pro strawberries + Competition Monster carp. On package strawberry gender package Il Mostro case.

If on method-Carp pro spicy method mix

On spreem- maggot, a monster carp, anise, garlic

Last edited by . (Jun 5 2014 16:27:42)

+1

Thank you. D try!

avaddon wrote:

Thanks. D try!

Signature author

metalloprofil.kiev.ua

Can be still a bit here revere http://flagman.kiev.ua/forum/threads/ot … 014-g.196/

Why in the Frost no one not reports about novelties as previously? Accidentally on site stumbled on site!

http://se.uploads.ru/gUP7v.jpg

+2

sportfishing wrote:

Why in a branch no one not reports about novelties as previously? Accidentally on site stumbled on site!

Not before them. Svyatov the Asian wash ;-)

+1

Taras not managed announcing. :dontknow: Only novelty emerged.

This Aroma piloted in past year on warm water on it catching carp. Has shown themselves with positive hand.
I have there is statistics on work this aromy. Was 30 for travels of our expert on it comes to shagging carp with this aromoy. In 78% a positive outcome.

Last edited by . (Jun 12 2014 08:47:06)

+2

And in prodazh eieenu aoaoou boyli a as the flagship of, aeacoaaoe o ? euee prikormki ? camping on P.?

̳ wrote:

A in prodazh eieenu aoaoou boyli a as the flagship of, aeacoaaoe o ? euee prikormki ? camping on P.?

Next week in sale will appear in banks mixes Boylov in dipe (size from 20 until 10 mm in diameter) -Big Fish and Monster Carp.

+1

. wrote:

At next week in sale will appear in banks, singles mixers Boylov in dipe (size from 20 until 10 mm in diameter) -Big Fish and Monster Carp.

Wow,, improved sprobuyu. :cool:

Wood-pellet heating Flagman Konoplya well been collected karpika. A new party this pelletsa violet color of instead black, weak smells and breakup several hours. Other trend technology or marriage?

Alborella wrote:

Wood-pellet heating Flagman Konoplya well been collected karpika. A new party this pelletsa violet color of instead black, weak smells and breakup several hours. Other trend technology or marriage?

Other trend technology. Smells have not altered. Brings color and has increased time dissolving of the pellettsa.

Karpika from 0.5 until 1.5 kg former pellets been collected very well, now-outcome 0. To old technology return not will?

Alborella wrote:

Karpika from 0.5 until 1.5 kg former pellets been collected very well, now-outcome 0. To old technology return not will?

Components in pelletse those same. That and in the past year. Technology to change not let us.
Time dissolving of the pellettsa in dependence from diameter. 4.6,8mm-from 30 until steadily out. 10.12-from 1-1,30min.
Time dissolving of the increased specifically, to was opportunity use pellettsa as nozzles.

New nasadochnye both: Boyle in dipe already in sale on Volyn.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/H6nA7.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/FUH8P.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/EXpcC.jpg

Last edited by . (Jun 23 2014 13:57:01)

+2