All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Flagman

Posts 331 to 360 of 919

Nasadochnye both: Boyle in dipe MONSTER Common Address Redundancy Protocol

http://se.uploads.ru/t/8xMV4.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/iWU1b.jpg

+1

Equipped a corn mixture of Common Address Redundancy Protocol PRO SPOD MIXmixture of from corn, the cannabis plant,, lyupin, peas, wheat stalks, flax, raps.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/jhnTM.jpg

Last edited by Алексей П. (Jun 24 2014 10:34:12)

+2

Алексей П. wrote:

New nasadochnye both: Boyle in dipe already in sale on Volyn.

Edited Alexei P. (2014-06-23 12 :57: 01)

And yeee Priblizno smells have oeo boylіv??

Міхал wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

New nasadochnye both: Boyle in dipe already in sale on Volyn.

Edited Alexey P. (2014-06-23 12 :57: 01)

And yeee Priblizno smells have oeo boylіv??

Of Morgan FISH- Tiger Prawns-gorgeous-vanilla smells
Monster Common Address Redundancy Protocol -kalmaro-Rybno-spicy smells

Today took on you kompetishn Lake and feeder big Fisch + syrup bream. Now need to to escape have this mix on podleschike

coat of arms of Nowina from companies flagship.

Super GRUNT -Lesch and a dace. Cover slips 1,5kg GRUNT uvlazhnennyy and flavored with in dependence from species.

A dace-dark brown color of
Bream-black color of.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/syBrO.jpg

+1

Alexei, hello. What recommended the price undercoat?

proDvinnytui wrote:

Alexei, hello. What recommended the price undercoat?

Signature author

Time by the on a fishing trip, in expense life not goes!

15grn

+1

Алексей П. wrote:

Super GRUNT -Lesch and a dace. Cover slips 1,5kg GRUNT uvlazhnennyy and flavored with in dependence from species.

A dace-dark brown color of
Bream-black color of.

Differences only colored-in an odor or in Physics, too,? Ah type in one shoulders of a product "land from krotovin", and in the second "clay."

duffy333 wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

A dace-dark were brown
Bream-black color of.

Differences only colored-in an odor or in Physics, too,? Ah type in one shoulders of a product "land from krotovin", and in the second "clay."

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Different colored, in an odor and Physics.
A dace -silno mutyaschiy easy can dig, bream-more severe and less mutyaschiy.

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

I got here is always had to torture question, can be whether use can dig for as industrialized fishing?

Can be. And need. On "Cold" water without undercoat already several seasons at all not enleve. She and impoverishes prikormku (volume of there is, smells there is, suspended matter there is, and Frozen Cocktails fish has little to), and the same night crawlers in prikormke with land feels in been better.
On weak during (Ternovsky Canal, for example) this land. On more strong this clay. Sometimes on a with land. Usually can dig this not less 50% from total volume of prikormki.
Can dig with great vibes and no through a sieve and only then already is actually added in already terminally ready and a bit pereuvlazhnennuyu prikormku.

+1

Alexey P.
On weekends friends gave on test pack Flagman--lyasch. After mortem (packs) we were surprised zapakhom--ochen look like on grass wormwood. You have that bream likes smells pollen? :tired:

semaga wrote:

Alexey P.
On weekends friends gave on test pack Flagman--lyasch. After mortem (packs) we were surprised zapakhom--ochen look like on grass wormwood. You have that bream likes smells pollen? :tired:

On prikormku bream - bream quite good enjoyed on gums and Dnieper River. In late Spring-the beginning of summer on russanovskom host. Know many our customers which with success gets caught bream on this prikormku and winter.

Sense of smell ????? human its. Whom the reeks a hole. Whom the still than the.
Smells prikormki bream complex (consists of 5 mixtures spices with due merely turmeric).

Can be revere still here:
http://flagman.kiev.ua/forum/threads/ot … -2014.238/

Last edited by Алексей П. (Jul 8 2014 20:36:57)

All are a good day. Have read closely entire branch Forum, but so and not found the answer for themselves.
Because Music "flagship" is near, then interested prescriptions for for industrialized fishing good an and carp a small. Immediately I’d say, that fishing we on your fishing bobber. We - this I not pro themselves so. This my parents, I, son my (7 years). Prikarmlivaem fish usually perlovkoy with anisyvymi drops. Enjoyed in principle well, but like would and more interesting to do.
Karpik there is. Before as something was one-two times for season someone good, and here. Already three gunmen. In including and my son.
Fishing on River South Bug the upper Propulsion And Mykolayiv kilometers on 30-35, near eth. Trikhaty. For virtually is missing, tackle the easy (2.5 "grape" a floater), deaf. The depth of 2-2.5 meters (ah can until 3 meters).
The main raskosami - 0.21, about ceasing - 0.17 (Flyuorokarbon Berkley Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon - the most cheap).
Fishing among blobs (the grasses such a on River) in "okoshkakh." Windows on 2-3 Dam in diameter.

I understand, that you all here "fiderschiki", but I described conditions industrialized fishing, and who can Podskajite, what composition from entire prikormok "flagship" can modicum a bit (ah or well), improve the quality of (in size an and karpikov) and number of caught fish.

So, for 3-5 hours industrialized fishing we on three figures in boat fish live 6-7 kg an.
Can who with rigging of this ship that suggest the can your amazing problem solving skills.

Morning will become. In advance pledge not scold, if that not on topic.
ZZY. Advise caution please more-less budgetary options. For 100 Grzywna (. Me toad stifle buy bag prikormki :)

Last edited by AndrewFF (Jul 8 2014 23:08:20)

Your remark adopted to heart, and action has taken :writing:.
But in the indicated you video - 1 type of prikormki, judging by title, focused on a carp. Have us same mostly Crucian. Simply like would copies lot more (size of) attract, ah and can Karpov engage.

AndrewFF wrote:

your remark adopted to heart, and action has taken :writing:.
But in the indicated you video - 1 type of prikormki, judging by title, focused on carp. Have us same mostly Crucian. Simply like would copies lot more (size of) attract, ah and can Karpov engage.

Catching several times on this River (two times passed contest on bobber as soon as). Karasik there scrawnier than I pictured was but very many.

On prikormke on karasyu can be try several combinations:
Flagship of the Sea Bass garlic
Flagship of the Sea Bass oil-cake + Feder man
Flagship of the a series of Competition of Morgan Roach and Bream.

For attract carp I would tried:

Flagship of the Carp pro strawberries + Monster carp
The flagship of the carp + Crucian oil-cake

Alexei P.

Today stopped by in flagship for instruments, and accidentally saw prikormku karpovuyu in pyatikilogrammovom paper package. That she from themselves represents?

Ілько wrote:

Today stopped by in flagship for instruments, and accidentally saw prikormku karpovuyu in pyatikilogrammovom paper package. That she from themselves represents?

This like as the basic prikormka.

Know, that such "dert"? Here is this it. Plus ground of grain added. For base for launch zakorma balls goes. Especially if add will make a wheat or corn. Only tied in advance need. And with degree of dampening have a bang on this need, to correctly lepilos.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 12 2014 22:57:35)

Ілько wrote:

Alexey P.

UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS karpovaya prikormka with rocky road-creamy the scent of. Economy option.

In package still gift - additive cannabis.

+1

Алексей П. wrote:

've been several times on this River (two times passed contest on bobber as soon as). Karasik there scrawnier than I pictured was but very many.

Flagship of the carp + sea Bass oil-cake

Dobryi day Alexey and inhabitants Forum.
Thank you for advice. But, if can be, still couple of issues. I so think, to Alexey.
Times perishing you been caught on mainstream Bug River, which of options you more licked (if tried of course)?
As better to do? Mix prikormku on an together with karpovoy (for example, flagship Sea Bass oil-cake + Feder man + flagship Carp pro strawberries + Monster carp) or on an separately, on a carp separately. And fling two kinds of balls?
Specify please proportion (or all 1 :1).
Why to karasyu makukhe is actually added feeder anise, and to up squabbled there is no? In than role fidera of anise in combination with makukhoy?
And the latest question. Many write, that in prikormku add or moldy worm, or hamburger worm, a butterworm and camping on D. In general still the, on that] However. There is whether such a the need in this case. If there is, then what number should be?

Thank for the answer.

Last edited by AndrewFF (Jul 15 2014 11:16:17)

AndrewFF wrote:

Alexei P. Wrote (and):

Catching several times on this River (two times passed contest on bobber as soon as). Karasik there scrawnier than I pictured was but very many.

Flagship of the carp + sea Bass oil-cake

Dobryi day Alexei and inhabitants Forum.
Thank you for advice. But, if can be, still couple of issues. I so think, to Alexey.
Times perishing you been caught on mainstream Bug River, which of options you more licked (if tried of course)?
As better to do? Mix prikormku on an together with karpovoy (for example, flagship Sea Bass oil-cake + Feder man + flagship Carp pro strawberries + Monster carp) or on an separately, on a carp separately. And fling two kinds of balls?
Specify please proportion (or all 1 :1).
Why to karasyu makukhe is actually added feeder star anise, and to up squabbled there is no? In than role fidera of anise in combination with makukhoy?
And the latest question. Many write, that in prikormku add or moldy worm, or hamburger worm, a butterworm and camping on D. In general still the, on that] However. There is whether such a the need in this case. If there is, then what number should be?

Thank for the answer.

Edited AndrewFF (Today 11 :16: 17)

This prikormkoy I on mainstream Bug River not catching. But many my familiar nikolaevskie poplavochniki use its on this River.

All prikormki better not mix.

1. Garlic UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS prikormka and in other smells not needs. This prikormku better not mix with other under it comes to shagging an.
2. Oil-cake + anise will give you an interesting flavor similar raisins and of anise. On the latest reconnaissance data sea Bass very not indifferent to this a mixture.
3. Strawberries desirable use in independent the form of, adding gender package Il Mostro case for giving prikormki it's strawberry-focuses instead spin. Classical karpovaya mixture of.

Was feeding would I on your place two with President different blends. Karasevoy and karpovoy. This will help you see preference fish in day industrialized fishing. After all tastes an and carp can to change in during days on several times.

About creatures in prikormki. She never prevents, and in some cases simply tantalizing fishing.
But this not cheap pleasure. A pinch of ground not getting away that easily.
Eiaee I in its time on River on moldy worm think and now he have him in Ama.
If if you ever come look use maggot in prikormki the desirable his surviving Frenchman brutally to kill (to scald)) and then promoted in prikormku. From calculation 250-300 on 3kg a mixture.
If if you ever come look so to do. A bit not until keep prikormku. Maggot V1,000,000 engine that takes) wet and moisture in it many.
So same on memory the enlargement an gave presence in prikormke corn.

Ah as the so.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Jul 15 2014 21:03:23)

+2

Living oparik through several minutes on bottom becomes accurately thus same like a dead - only for this time can crawl away KhZ far from point fall of trough. Yes and with trough on zabrose tries to escape. And this V1,000,000 engine that takes lies itself and lies on place. And with trough himself not climbs out.
And here is on the hook the difference between alive and dead one senses - I have Dead something raze themselves not shown :dontknow:

And I have oparik zamochenyy in dipe is famously themselves demonstrated even on Cold water!! :cool: Just V1,000,000 engine that takes on the hook was in dance with you: ((

And than dipoval? Precisely for Cold water interested in. And the I on it night crawlers yes night crawlers'm using. Ah maximum Pinku.

duffy333 wrote:

A than dipoval? Precisely for Cold water interested in. And the I on it night crawlers yes night crawlers'm using. Ah maximum Pinku.

Were pumping aromated concentrate SS "gardon", after've experimented with with services a and size of moldy worm, leave the back part of on the hook! Works is famously on plotve and gustere.

+1

Bountiful time days, Alexey and forumchane. Huge you thank you, Alexei for very comprehensive answers. But after them again emerge questions :) o.o.

Fish-sicles 2-'s fishing gear - this as? We fishing in "okoshkakh" in the grass. So in one thing window a feeding an, and in another carp (for example, on different aboard boats)? Or in one "window", but on distance 1-turret until you to throw to karasevuyu providing a decoy and karpovuyu?

How many prikormki need for primary prikarmlivaniya? And through how many time and and what number dokidyvat later?

How many corn fling, say on 2 package sea Bass-garlic? (Came information from known, that sea Bass very well went precisely on bag for, zaparennuyu with garlic.)

If promoted maize, then Context and harvest on it same? Or predpodchitelnee all-would still will the worm, maggot?

Still times thank.

Morning will become. Yes, and I something not can find on site prikormku "carp" (simply "carp")

Last edited by AndrewFF (Jul 16 2014 10:54:34)

Alexcd83 wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

About creatures in prikormki. She never prevents, and in some cases simply tantalizing fishing.

And sometimes and very strongly prevents! When collects scale ershika and a goby snowball's :disappointed:
Alexei P. Wrote (and):

If if you ever come look use maggot in prikormki the desirable his surviving Frenchman brutally to kill (to scald)) and then promoted in prikormku.

You think, that oparik V1,000,000 engine that takes will better live?

Edited Alexcd83 (Yesterday 22 :29: 06)

Signature author

Gutta cavat lapidem non vi, sed saepe cadendo…

Without "meat" in prikormke harvest case very profoundly sad. When suited more a major fish ershika and a goby wrapped in silk and feathers immediately.

Precisely in prikormku always leave a dead moldy worm. The main reason use a dead moldy worm, you on 100% confident that he you have lies on point, not "President" fish.
If'm using alive the only necessarily with glue for moldy worm.

duffy333 wrote:

Alive oparik through several minutes on bottom becomes accurately thus same like a dead - only for this time can crawl away KhZ far from point fall of trough. Yes and with trough on zabrose tries to escape. And this V1,000,000 engine that takes lies itself and lies on place. And with trough himself not climbs out.
And here is on the hook the difference between alive and dead one senses - I have Dead something raze themselves not shown :dontknow:

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Seryoga one times in life I have mark as the nozzle sitch Dead maggot. This was on ChM in Italy. Only on a dead moldy worm on for competitions ever responds carp.
Theory was such is, that for carp this was as would a natural and understandable the nozzle sitch. On which he ever responds not fearing.
After all in water living maggot not lives.

AndrewFF wrote:

outskirts time days, Alexey and forumchane. Huge you thank you, Alexei for very comprehensive answers. But after them again emerge questions :) o.o.

Fish-sicles 2-'s fishing gear - this as? We fishing in "okoshkakh" in the grass. So in one thing window a feeding an, and in another carp (for example, on different aboard boats)? Or in one "window", but on distance 1-turret until fling karasevuyu providing a decoy and karpovuyu?

How many prikormki need for primary prikarmlivaniya? And through how many time and and what number dokidyvat later?

How many corn fling, say on 2 package sea Bass-garlic? (Came information from known, that sea Bass very well went precisely on bag for, zaparennuyu with garlic.)

If promoted maize, then Context and harvest on it same? Or predpodchitelnee all-would still will the worm, maggot?

Still times thank.

Morning will become. Yes, and I something not can find on site prikormku "carp" (simply "carp")

Edited AndrewFF (Today 10 :54: 34)

About two points feed, I had in view that this virtually always the win-win option.
You clearly realize what today preferences have fish.

One thing "window" feed two different prikormkami not worth. Desirable to distance between windows was mines 3- 4metra.

For launch zakorma enough 5-7 balls as orange. On least intensity Ah, this is great needs to produce dokorm small ball pit. There is no single rules on dokarmlivaniyu fish. All depends on concrete conditions industrialized fishing and response fish on dokorm.
I always'm dokarmlivat after deterioration Ah, this is great and melchaniya fish. But again same closing. There is no rules. Dokormom can be on long also fish from seats industrialized fishing and obtain representing pausing in poklevkakh.

On 2kg prikormki enough 300-400grm varennoy corn.

In my practice were cases when I used maize in the form of nozzles for industrialized fishing an. In some cases this not gave no effect, but and were cases when this ukrupnyala an in been.

P / S we have and assortment a good spray Crucian (garlic) advise, too, try his for bryzganya on the pourer.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Jul 16 2014 12:57:58)