All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Flagman

Posts 601 to 630 of 919

AlexOD wrote:

I so understand this process helps kill parasites and prolong life prikormki? Type not will any sign moth and Infomeeting in top with prikormkoy?

Deal not in parasites and timing storage.

Every product in prikormke has its physico-dry. Characteristics and to achieve correct and grinding halt after work component of in prikormke, and so same achieve escape transmission of "smells" - is used heat treatment of.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Feb 27 2015 20:20:23)

+1

Алексей П. wrote:

deal not in parasites and timing storage.

Every product in prikormke has its physico-dry. Characteristics and to achieve correct and grinding halt after work component of in prikormke, and so same achieve escape transmission of "smells" - is used heat treatment of.

Edited Alexei P. (Today 17 :20: 23)

Алексей П. wrote:

deal not in parasites and timing storage.

Edited Alexey P. (Today 17 :20: 23)

If to speak on an accessible language, this when prikormochnaya mixture of in some mixing glass process ferry or still than something?

AlexOD wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

Edited Alexey P. (Today 17 :20: 23)

Alexei P. Wrote (and):

Edited Alexei P. (Today 17 :20: 23)

If to speak on an accessible language, this when prikormochnaya mixture of in some mixing glass process ferry or still than something?

Not mixture of and every component a mixture separately. And then all components are mixed and is obtained -prikormka.

All understood, now d mister Pecorari in fishing stores)) Thanks!

Alexcd83 wrote:

AlexOD
Not forget fill your profile
AlexOD

Already these am! :cool: At Forum sit long, only here is decided to register, like me here the atmosphere communication users (Tanargue) and most importantly many useful the big info!

+1

AlexOD wrote:

Forget it in searching for phrase "ekstrudirovanie cannot digest", all will become more understandable.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Drop it in searching for phrase "ekstrudirovanie cannot digest", all will become more understandable.

Understood, I have familiar thus fodder for household animals makes, educational feed different, yes and performance good!

Last edited by AlexOD (Feb 28 2015 11:53:53)

AlexOD wrote:

Got it, I have familiar thus fodder for household animals makes, educational feed different, yes and performance good!

So with so familiar yes still prikormku in no clothing left buy? :dontknow: Sami long would I started hooking up anything. Suddenly, VDE and Sensas will nervously quit smoking in the sidelines. Not kidding nor grams.

Gonna come round, talk on the subject with him :cool: A the household on backdrop of podorozhaniy grain I so understood not very herself attractive opportunity.

Алексей П. wrote:

Flagman a dace - 1 kg
Flagman Feder Chocolate - 1 kg
Flagman bream Cinnamon - 0.5 kg

Flagman a dace the Cold water - 1kg
Flagman night crawlers - 1 kg
Flagman Lyasch the Cold water - 0.5 kg

Flagman PRO of Morgan Roach & Bream - 2 kg
Flagman Feeder of Morgan Fish - 0.5 kg

Flagman PRO TURBO Cold water BLACK - 2 kg
Flagman PRO TURBO Cold water RED - 0.5 kg

Gold Secret roach black

Edited Alexey P. (Yesterday 18 :41: 03)

Alexei, please, and for bream write prescriptions for concoctions!
Thank you

Today eiaee a mixture of 1 :1 Gold the Black a dace and Gold black bream. Fish proklevyvala, but there from feed little that on - importantly was the right place :disappointed:. Flavor after kneading enough vivid, but is declining later while, - wears off??
Physics prikormochnoy a mixture under your dough "with start - 300ml / 1kg, douvlazhnenie - 100ml / 1kg" maximum for the middle tide. But enduring - and projection of. Physics, in sense. However again these katyshki :mad:! Peretirat 2kg sypukhi through a sieve 2mm this tin! A sieve 3mm better idea for this suited.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 28 2015 20:55:52)

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

Lesh, crap for "intellectual" question.
Bought today pack "Winter pelets night crawlers 4mm.", on box since written, that his need razmachivat in little pond hopping and use in as a prikormki, on fletku.
As you thinking, if under it catching spring small fry, to wear the this pelets on hook, is worth whether wait outcome?

P.S. Question "dumb" because and close with karpovoy catching not rebuffed and pelets, for me this not reality in needs of.

Signature author

The most large “bream ” has caught wife – not pustivshaya husband on fishing!

Hymalayan winter peletts night crawlers intended for self-sustaining use in the form of prikormki in hugely or supplements in prikormku as major faction. Dress on hook need not. This the aft peletts, not nasadochnyy.

duffy333 wrote:

Today catching a mixture of 1 :1 Gold the Black a dace and Gold black bream. Fish proklevyvala, but there from feed little that on - importantly was the right place :disappointed:. Flavor after kneading enough vivid, but is declining later while, - wears off??
Physics prikormochnoy a mixture under your dough "with start - 300ml / 1kg, douvlazhnenie - 100ml / 1kg" maximum for the middle tide. But enduring - and projection of. Physics, in sense. However again these katyshki :mad:! Peretirat 2kg sypukhi through a sieve 2mm this tin! A sieve 3mm better idea for this suited.

Edited duffy333 (Today 20 :55: 52)

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Seryoga and why you a sewer through 2mm a sieve? In than sense in such a sieve?
Always used 2mm a sieve for clay or filtering major faction from prikormki.
Ready to uvlazhennye a mixture winnow down shadowing Through 3mm. More often 4mm.
This feel more comfortable and mixture of more is enriched.
After dampening best have yielded from-for Kopra.
Naturally over time smells becomes weaker, but not moves away. This normally. Have majority producers such effect.

+1

I plotvinuyu prikormku always'm missing in a sieve 2mm :dontknow:
When're scrubbing these mixture of through a sieve 4mm mass quite small on the lumps passes through a sieve - "dust" separately, katyshki separately and physics quite the bad is obtained. Through 3mm already better idea. And here is with 2mm faction (if randomize after rubbing :D) becomes very comfortable.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Lesh, explain that sentence pzhl. Fool dead, that can be dress on hook from peletsa?

Put on on on any pellets Velkommen a ring (with nippelya, with pipette you slice) and for him already crocheted doing picking up.
Only pelletsy made on the basis of fishing flour - have them the speed dissolving of the significantly less, than have curiously there "pressovanykh." But our Kopru fish highly not bestows anyone there fishmil. Launching better puffi / kuk and nor in than itself not otkazuy.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 28 2015 21:36:45)

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

Alexei P. Wrote (and):

Hymalayan winter peletts night crawlers intended for self-sustaining use in the form of prikormki in hugely or supplements in prikormku as major faction. Dress on hook need not. This the aft peletts, not nasadochnyy.

Lesh, explain that sentence pzhl. Fool dead, that can be dress on hook from peletsa?
Simply, watching the video about it catching the kind flet, noticing, that pelets, razmachivayut and from on fletku, and so same from on hook in as bait.
Exactly, fish sleeps, why cannot be on hook plant?

Signature author

The most large “bream ” has caught wife – not pustivshaya husband on fishing trip!

Hymalayan our winter peletts lyophilized so his there is no sense dress on hook.
In this year have us will Eco peletts here is his can be will odivat on hook. Time dissolving of the roughly from 30min until 1chasa in dependence from diameter.

About fleta. Sells ready soft peletts, which can be slaughter flet and odivat on trigger through hair.
Either use for fletki the usual through ??.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Feb 28 2015 21:47:44)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

I plotvinuyu prikormku always'm missing in a sieve 2mm :dontknow:
When're scrubbing these mixture of through a sieve 4mm mass quite small on the lumps passes through a sieve - "dust" separately, katyshki separately and physics quite the bad is obtained. Through 3mm already better idea. And here is with 2mm faction (if randomize after rubbing :D) becomes very comfortable.
Alexcd83 wrote (and):

Put on on on any pellets Velkommen a ring (with nippelya, with pipette you slice) and for him already crocheted doing picking up.
Only pelletsy made on the basis of fishing flour - have them the speed dissolving of the significantly less, than have curiously there "pressovanykh." But our Kopru fish highly not bestows anyone there fishmil. Launching better puffi / kuk and nor in than itself not otkazuy.

Edited duffy333 (Today 21 :36: 45)

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than great guy on work.

Poplavochniki in 99% use 3 and 4mm material (.
On any already in proseyannoy prikormke over time will best.

Let modicum material (6mm use. But should not be the droppings are quarter-volume of from kneading! This realistically iai?yaaao. Usually such not tinder, and simply emits.
Moreover poplavochniki 5322991 fed, and I need to prikormka withdrew from trough on bottom and precisely on point, not in thicker water on vymatyvanii trough on road to Bank. And still to suspended matter / loop has derailed many on point. With katyshkami this highly problematic obtain

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 28 2015 21:56:24)

duffy333 wrote:

Ionou modicum material (6mm use. But should not be the droppings are quarter-volume of from kneading! This realistically iai?yaaao. Usually such not tinder, and simply emits.
Moreover poplavochniki 5322991 fed, and I need to prikormka withdrew from trough on bottom and precisely on point, not in thicker water on vymatyvanii trough on road to Bank. And still to suspended matter / loop has derailed many on point. With katyshkami this highly problematic obtain

Edited duffy333 (Today 21 :56: 24)

Signature author

Seryoga I not insist at the other sieve) This is as example. Every is sowing in a sieve which he believes please.
And what the difference in ready prikormke in the form of globe or the which keeps clogging up in the feeder.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Feb 28 2015 22:13:41)

duffy333 wrote:

Ionou modicum material (6mm use.

T. E. On normal need have two (or more?) material (2mm and 4mm?

volod wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):

Let modicum material (6mm use.

T. E. On normal need have two (or more?) material (2mm and 4mm?

The most the resonant 2-3-4mm. Difference only under what the size of the buckets need.

Алексей П. wrote:

A what the difference in ready prikormke in the form of globe or the which keeps clogging up in crime as.

I same like post higher described in than the difference :dontknow:
Have as the flagship of OK there is worldview athletes-fideristy - let would make you report about how as work alone and those same prikormki with katyshkami, without the droppings are and with was announced to katyshkami. Only not in the aquarium let look, and somewhere on shoal - so and work on bottom in sight, and that is happening during breakout on podsechke / vymatyvanii.

Hymalayan, I am not expected to engage in "vilification" prikormok flagship. Yes, I have with them that is called not request. However a series of Gold me are interested in - she has there is and potential, and "narrow seats." Here is pro recent I and write.

duffy333 wrote:

Alexei P. Wrote (and):

And what the difference in ready prikormke in the form of globe or the which keeps clogging up in crime as.

I same like post higher described in than the difference :dontknow:
Have as the flagship of OK there is worldview athletes-fideristy - let would make you report about how as work alone and those same prikormki with katyshkami, without the droppings are and with was announced to katyshkami. Only not in an aquarium let look, and somewhere on shoal - so and work on bottom in sight, and that is happening during breakout on podsechke / vymatyvanii.

Hymalayan, I am not expected to engage in "vilification" prikormok flagship. Yes, I have with them that is called not request. However a series of Gold me are interested in - she has there is and potential, and "narrow seats." Here is pro recent I and write.

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than great guy on work.

Seryoga this simply the debate over the material (and work prikormok. And I you not never not reproached about your comments on prikormke flagship. Every man has its opinion in any issue and has the right express his regardless of like it whom the or not.

The that concerns material (this my deep belief documented time and experience.
About on the lumps agree, that this poorly. Are formed they as I wrote higher from-for Kopra and a natter their through 3mm a sieve not the problem. But in proseyannoy ready prikormke best would still over time are formed. And these best affect not on the mechanics prikormki, but on saturation fish. Especially this matters on Cold water. This, too, most as with coarse motylem if his not break and add in prikormku.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Feb 28 2015 23:12:27)

MuTbKA wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

Flagman a dace - 1 kg
Flagman Feder Chocolate - 1 kg
Flagman bream Cinnamon - 0.5 kg

Flagman a dace the Cold water - 1kg
Flagman night crawlers - 1 kg
Flagman Lyasch the Cold water - 0.5 kg

Flagman PRO of Morgan Roach & Bream - 2 kg
Flagman Feeder of Morgan Fish - 0.5 kg

Flagman PRO TURBO Cold water BLACK - 2 kg
Flagman PRO TURBO Cold water RED - 0.5 kg

Gold Secret roach black

Edited Alexey P. (Yesterday 18 :41: 03)

Alexei, please, and for bream write prescriptions for mixtures!
Thank you

Signature author

Fish not food - fish each. :)

Flagman Feder Chocolate - 0.5 kg
Flagman bream Cinnamon - 1.5 kg

Flagman bream - 2 kg (prikormka specific, but shoots on leschu and often spring)

Kompetishin Feeder of Morgan fish-1,5kg (mixture of spring darken)
River 0,5kg

Gold Super bream black

I today zamesil prikormku in 6, on a reservoir a hookup prikormku in 8 morning and until 15 entire not where - on the lumps more not was :dontknow: Vestiges had brought home and put in the bucket on balcony - 'll take a look tomorrow will whether best.
With what komochkam create, if the entire liquid already soaks in in particles feed, they "outed" and their already smashed and zavozdushili with the help material (. Wasn that if mentor douvlazhnyat.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 28 2015 23:10:37)

've and I their five kopecks, today eiaee together with Sergei (duffy333). That concerns a new prikormki the Sergei rights were small katyshki after kneading, but 3 mm. A sieve all decided without special problems and losses time prikormka has turned into a final outlook substance. That concerns smell the changes after kneading there is but not critical. Now about pros, physics after our with Sergei observations I think deserves assessment of 4 + (realistically many did experimentation), work prikormki until difficult to assess because today major role played chair chosen place (which people as it turned out borrowed with yesterday's the evening and not for good reason simply fish plate eldorado) so that assess until difficult. That still was interestingly so this the that after talk with neighbors on Bank still two a on prikormku flagship of the in and this already figure not managed prikormka withdraw in sale as near all already gets caught and you same cutting not expected!

+1

duffy333 wrote:

I today zamesil prikormku in 6, on a reservoir a hookup prikormku in 8 morning and until 15 entire not where - on the lumps more not was :dontknow: Vestiges had brought home and put in the bucket on balcony - 'll take a look tomorrow will whether best.
With what komochkam create, if the entire liquid already soaks in in particles feed, they "outed" and their already smashed and zavozdushili with the help material (. Wasn that if mentor douvlazhnyat.

Edited duffy333 (Today 23 :10: 37)

Signature author

Best are formed when "densely" you work with prikormkoy in the process industrialized fishing. You add coarse very which packed, and so same under until watering, a mixture (as relevant this in especially summer).

Alexey P.
Hello! Looked catalogue prikormok 2015. I so understood prikormki kompetishn Lake more not will? Or she poisoning will be carried out in an?
Thank you!

Алексей П. wrote:

best are formed when "densely" you work with prikormkoy in the process industrialized fishing. You add coarse very which packed, and so same under until watering, a mixture (as relevant this in especially summer).

Under fix here this? I not managed start work with prikormkoy - zamesil and in end received the droppings are under 25% (if not more) from volume of a mixture.

Алексей П. wrote:

best are formed when "densely" you work with prikormkoy in the process industrialized fishing.

In my opinion. Best are formed when in the composition of the a mixture there is components with very strongly different time propityvaniya water. Or were brute roller mill wheat flour with (or what of this type meal, manki and camping on Afghan) inward zamesili for gluing, and with the rest of the she incorrect approach stseplyaetsya. Anodyne such in samopalakh.

viktorkv wrote:

've and I their five kopecks, today eiaee together with Sergei (duffy333).

Well would a small report on a fishing trip!