All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Flagman

Posts 691 to 720 of 919

Alexcd83 wrote:

By word, as the saying goes.
Video as something all their, as rybachek shoveling prikormku with clay from mines, with greater depth.
, too, shoveling its in 4.In gloves, because clay melkodispersnaya and hands highly not simply launder (on his words of.

Signature author

If you wolf - grab, if jackal - bear with it! D. Dudaev

Not only on this, that hands hard launder.)
Zapominayuschaya picture for me on entire life. Hands Normunda with oblezshey and above in skin!

This that from feed hands can oblezt? :huh:
From corporate identity?

Siv wrote:

This is that from feed hands can oblezt? :huh:
From corporate identity?

Signature author

http://sansiv.com/imglib/sansiv.jpg

Yes can negovorya already about feet of, try to put only in 4.In gloves tied, otherwise strongly drying their hands. Perhaps have some this feature of skin.

All, tomorrow gloves off buy :confused:
Can who knows what good, write in hp to not become stuck subject

Алексей П. wrote:

Don’t only on this, that hands hard launder.)
Zapominayuschaya picture for me on entire life. Hands Normunda with oblezshey and above in skin!

Remember as the Normund spoke that from Sensasa have him hands razedalo, so now prevents or in 4.In gloves or whisk!

Siv wrote:

Perhaps who knows what good

Can be, of course, garden (with permanent which). But not am confident, that in them can be "outstanding autochthon landscapes" prikormku. Then - ordinary medical.

In my opinion medical which white too simply to break, need more dense type nitrile (the Blue such), these on stronger will.

Proved homes here is such,
Superchuvstvitelnye
Wife in them tableware washes
Stuck
http://se.uploads.ru/t/VnsIY.jpg
On my hand artist I'm dressed, perfectly :crazyfun:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/wBnsC.jpg

Last edited by Siv (Mar 21 2015 22:32:26)

Volodey2007 wrote:

need more dense type nitrile

+1
Nitrile a lovely material. Well close-hand (material termoelastichnyy), enough elastic, sure-footed to various chemical sensitivities.
In household cleansers in our family well have established nitrilovye gloves off TM Miss provide information. Given, that in box their 10 ?o, which suited on any hand, enough benefits is obtained.
Here is such:

Развернуть

http://irecommend.ru.q5.r-99.com/sites/default/files/product-images/20772/koga_ruk_nitrilovie_per4atki_0.jpg

SIV’s, had preceded.

Last edited by Vitaly112 (Mar 21 2015 22:25:27)

And I such'm using and no problems!
http://se.uploads.ru/t/TLWEj.jpg

When about 4.In gloves for kneading prikormki thought, stared down only one moment - not will whether hands with prikormkoy on couple of then rubber to stink? Apparent doubts, please :flirt:

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

stared down only one moment - not will whether hands with prikormkoy on couple of then rubber to stink?

And prikormka plastic not stinks, when you in PLASTIC the bucket its zameshivaesh?

Last edited by Денис28 (Mar 22 2015 01:23:41)

Денис28 wrote:

and prikormka plastic not stinks plastic, when you in PLASTIC the bucket its zameshivaesh?

I in thermoplastic or-the bucket'm interrupting :playful:
Not smelled them brand-name buckets, but think, that they less "smelly" in terms of plastic, than residential and construction, which in principle, too, not tone difficult strip the inherent smell plastic :dontknow:

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

When about 4.In gloves for kneading prikormki thought, stared down only one moment - not will whether hands with prikormkoy on couple of then rubber to stink? Apparent doubts, please

Razveevoyu-in honey. 4.In gloves do batter's box now already not the first year, problems never controversial of, came to this camping on K. On the hands of from-for specificity of work accented damage.

+1

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

construction, which in principle, too, not tone difficult strip the inherent smell plastic

Recipe in studio! Bought itself black construction build for kneading, so I'm on the Sauce from him, Ne Goryuy. Thought, 9.30pm will help. Not helped. The surface buckets like as a fat, water on it not held and to have a wash not wants.

Vitaly112 wrote:

Recipe in studio!

Give ineffectively, builders. Have time until the end of shares buy the right thing

Carlos
Was would "the right" wages - were would and "the right" things. And so, have the, that have. Yes and question I SerhiiSkliarovask the. Sorry, nothing personal.

Recently in Dnepropetrovsk opened another Music flagship. Finally on the left Bank. :cool: At open this retailer saw a new a series of prikorsmok - Gold. The price unobtrusively render, after the on vividly and its sportiness. :blush: tanks, color and faction liked immediately, and with Physics and the mechanics not understandable. Yesterday in an exhibition managed closely to consider-poschupati-on try "on a tooth" :blush: 4 species prikormki flagship Gold. Especially useful were aquarium submersion. The first the impression positive. There is couple issues on Dinamik-feeder and bream, which'm going to ask directly producer after ?? tests. Has purchased several different packs. Think, in any time soon for a spin these a mixture on our gills.
P. S. Current prices casualty imported a mixture make to start thinking about expediency their use on sorevnoyaniyakh. Precisely this forces seek more available the qualitative a mixture. Perhaps, a series of Gold will this the alternative. Consider.

Last edited by Boev (Mar 22 2015 13:43:43)

+6

Ah and passions here tell, especially about Normande! :(
A bit about itself :hobo::
The last time, as the Pedestrian fidermen, which alien :unsure: all sorts of "weights to" a backpack, in camping on CHAMPION And in the form of shurupovertov, I'm kneading it prikormku in 12-litrovom the bucket, construction, but "nobly-green" color of ": | and without smell.
Initially winnow down cool prikormku through a sieve 4-cultural, then'm adding more water in scraps, and hand, without any "techniques", and "of mechanization" :no:, 'm kneading it prikormku.
After every kneading on drawn emerge seats "with intensive nalipaniem" prikormki, say so. I their suggested a'm washing Icy Hot out water with dam and - I'm wiping my towel. In late preparations prikormki, if this need on conditions industrialized fishing, I leave land Rome, directly with Bank dam, or in advance the company. Give a sieve on build with prikormkoy, 'm styling on a sieve zhmenku land and peretirayu its through a sieve, protertaya land falls from above on already prepared prikormku in the bucket. When I "famous for fucking" :whistle: right number of zhmenek land, then immediately same mix them all together in the bucket land with prikormkoy. And after this again launder and - I'm wiping my seats "intense nalipaniya" prikormki with land on drawn. In a result no side phenomena with my right-wing - zameshivayuschey hand not is happening here is already for several fishing seasons.
Recent years I enleve with prikormkami "potato gun", vde, FD, and, of course same, FLAGMAN, and desires pull "condom" on hand as something not arises :no: - so as there motivation to this! :D
Text or: And pro chemical belligerence some species prikormok and land from Sensas I, too, heard abound, but as something particularly not had to to face with this producer :dontknow:.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 22 2015 12:02:16)

Agree with Dood - m washed away hands water and wiped at towel. Himself so same do. Problems with hands there is no. Only homes fingers near nails we thank all need. About this higher described SIV’s.

+1

Vitaly112 wrote:

Recipe in studio!

Perepardonivayus, if spawned hope, but all of this until was only in term, camping on K. Fishing hiking and until that zamesy with the evening not are required - manages and soft build with sieve matched. And at all thought in size material (take usual build and a basin, before use of wash as something or same air, last resort try aromatikoy some whip smells, which on Satira over time should was disappear.
In September out of our way with mate in the usual the bucket home (is participating in tank gender), peas in a basin (for linen after washing) peretirali, so no smell external machine from them not was - so and not thought, that with this the problem can any arise :dontknow: Perhaps this precisely from construction such "flavor"??

FS
Build and a basin the most if ordinary - residential (a basin at all, on-my, in "Everyone on 10" ’).

Mesil today Gold That's brown a dace + Gold black bream in proportion 1 :1. Shurupovert, 300ml fluid on kilo sypukhi with start and order 30ml fluid on kilo under douvlazhnenii - and again katyshki through gender hours after launch kneading :disappointed:.
Again's been grinding it up through a sieve these katyshki :dontknow: - with them (to over tertymi) and without them (if dismiss) mixture of different. And if katyshki not a natter, then poruchayuschayasya mixture of me not likes.

duffy333- Videvshi one times batter's box now this prikormki accurate hands (not shuropovertom, I can advise ask their holder about the process personally. Not think, that he going to refuse to. (I not to what your hands wrong, on-my deal here in another. Me, for example, it looked, that in one fell swoop buzovat liquid in this sypukhu mistakenly, and here is minute in scraps the same volume of in alternation with razmeshivaniem will to lend "obeskatashkovyy effect")
Although, can, and I am mistaken.

Carlos, saying A talk less and B, from whom the right hands? :crazyfun:

Again "a special approach" to your dough prikormok flagship o.o.? Vitalya, of course same I can and armrests of mixing. But to what this if other prikormki from other producers I can knead for shurupovertom? Me so and easier, and easier - decisional laziness engine progress :D
Moreover I not only lazy, but and impatient - if this prikormku for "bezkatyshkovkosti" should be cultivating only hands and Grand Marnier liqueur under this every 5 minutes on 30ml on kilo sypukhi, then I perhaps your passes and'll look for something another.

Yesterday US, uvlazhnyal with pshikalki, major straw - well. Today with pressure vessels. There, far stagnated a drop, prikormka took on as chocolate scientists. Yesterday, grating immediately through 2mm. Today - first through 2 mm. Then through 4mm. Then through 2mm. Immediately through 2mm starters nervous. US black dace, black bream, can dig - hands.
Yesterday went on new place - the depth of meter, the grasses, bottom finer, dpzhe poklyovki not saw. Today went on a. Catch about 3-3.5kg. On arrival 5 feeders for start and here we go. Densely brought together verkhovodku. When is tired hand, put ceasing 20cm douvlazhnil prikormku. Starters peck on a minimum a dace, periodically gave in prikormku very, when way plotvichka until 100-150 g. That very liked, when otvlevalsya, take you long to, began pause in klyove - 3 trough with vytryakhmvaniem and fish snetanovilas on point again., as and wrote SIV’s.
In prilove two perch on 200 grams, immediately after congestion very))

Very grassroots overall smells, me reminds Skopeks. Mechanics - 's kind of awesome,. By all measures prikormkoy exasperated! Await the summer and experimentation with yellow a bream! In him, too, believe!

But indeed, need neatly with water. With prikormkoy on that capturing the in the past year such a not was. But this not the decisive factor, simply need was understand as this "now" be preparing.

Last edited by DangerousQ7 (Mar 22 2015 23:49:48)

duffy333 wrote:

went their "a special approach" to your dough prikormok flagship

Again? I not know, when you eiaee flagmanovskimi prikormkami before, I began with series of "Kompetishn", there was easier. So that I recall its "in my opinion" from the past office - for me (and, on confidence I’d say, for many of far more constantly use prikormki from this producer) this accurately a new approach.

duffy333 wrote:

Vitalya, of course same I can and armrests of mixing. But to what this if other prikormki from other producers I can knead for shurupovertom? Me so and easier, and easier - decisional laziness engine progress

I, Perhaps, not quite clear put it. I had in mind, that "a stirrer", whether something hands or a whisk, not matter, and here is drobnaya command fluid - quite possibly.

duffy333 wrote:

powers. Ah this prikormku for "bezkatyshkovkosti" should be cultivating only hands and Grand Marnier liqueur under this every 5 minutes on 30ml on kilo sypukhi, then I perhaps your passes and'll look for something another.

Hi,, not 5 minutes, but on 50 ml accurately. Livanul, drynknul drill, again livanul, with her knockers. Ah that do about it - made dish complex competition eventually became so heated. Koriandrovo-lnyano-maize crisp far harder on me debauch. In general,. Opoy can smell, not fast approaching another video on zamesu, the more, that I Oleg Boevu, too, something promised program to.

P. S. And tomorrow will come holder of the direct hands (Sanya, here is there and will get acquainted), they're gonna contradict my calls for speculation and himself will reveal, as it on fact.

The right yes even and direct hands :D
Scheming overflows :confused:

Carlos wrote:

My company reimburses me, not 5 minutes, but on 50 ml accurately. Livanul, drynknul drill, again livanul, with her knockers. Ah that do about it - made dish complex competition eventually became so heated.

I have claims asthis prikormka "sipping" liquid in the process kneading as times and there is no - there is claims thatwith it is happening minutes through 15-20 after amending fluid. Or a little bit of a moisturize, wait this time and watch there is or not katyshki, then again a little bit of a moisturize and again so much same wait for one, then still times such repeat o.o.? A shitty "competitive advantage" I’d say I you.

Of a trickle, measuring in cigarette under an operating on full drelke - this "livonul immediately" or all ??? "on slightly slightly"? In next time I at all the entire liquid through Pulver'll put. But something me seems, that katyshki increasingly would still will.
"Made dish complex competition eventually became so heated" speak?

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 23 2015 09:50:16)

duffy333 wrote:

Illy a little bit of a moisturize, wait this time and watch there is or not katyshki, then again a little bit of a moisturize and again so much same wait for one, then still times such repeat? A shitty "competitive advantage" I’d say I you.

You himself themselves ask about and here same a responsibility itself same, I correctly understand? Oiaoi the problem of described, decision found, conclusions made? Can, better was would "wait answer the"?

duffy333 wrote:

In next time I at all the entire liquid through Pulver'll put. But something me seems, that katyshki increasingly would still will.

"David Gotsman, go as happen" (with)

duffy333 wrote:

"Assorti complex competition eventually became so heated" speak?

I knew, that this phrase you will be remembered, because precisely for you I its yesterday also has given birth on motives viewing "Barsa-been won by either Real" :D