All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Flagman

Posts 61 to 90 of 919

wrote:

Alexey P.
Dudia
And this an hour not conversation in one office through forum? Even, pass as something it seems.

In than? In is that me interestingly write its opinion, and the other man responded, which I so understood has attitude to creating prikormki.
Yes there is no, ah cease, that for suspicion, absurdly even as the sounds :cool:

wrote:

Alexey P.
Dudia
And this an hour not conversation in one office through forum? ;) Even as something it seems. :dontknow:

Signature author

Fish there is! She not can not there is.

Roma with 100% certainty I assure you that there is no.
This human I not know.

Romeo wrote:

think in (to us sooner or later it product the truck doesn't come and will reason a couple packs buy for test. :flag:

Roma will not only in Ashane, but and in fishing stores of Donetsk.

Svyatoslav wrote:

So that in this time year unfortunately very many cannot digest different producers will reveal themselves charitably that if something on bottom

O. And I thought I have glitches. Now Sportblek powdered from husks falls stumbling on bottom and autumn, like, normally worked.

oleole wrote:

O. And I thought I have glitches. Now Sportblek powdered from husks falls stumbling on bottom and autumn, like, normally worked.

So autumn water warmer was than now. Of course from dam all depends. Simply in is year on neighboring Forum one a branch somebody else posted regulatory thinking about temperature. So here is in Dnieper River now roughly 1-2 degrees. In November on past good church water was 7-8 degrees.

Somewhere was site-scale weather's reabsorption, and there couple of times and can more often in week update temperatures in Dnieper River near of Kyiv.

Interestingly - can find.

Svyatoslav wrote:

Where is something was site-scale weather's reabsorption, and there couple of times and can more often in week update temperatures in Dnieper River near of Kyiv.

Tracking IP regularly)
In our edges this week water starters to get warm here.

+2

oleole wrote:

Now Sportblek powdered from husks

And that wasn in sportbleke there is chaff? o.O

Romeo wrote:

and that wasn in sportbleke there is chaff?

In is, which I bought everyone loads of in the past year, chaff there is. You mean peanut butter, how I understood. Before not was.

oleole wrote:

Arakhisovaya, how I understood. Before not was.

The kind correctly sho not was as the me. Nothing to acquire there to minced meat to do, however as and shelukhe from him. In my opinion o.o.

oleole wrote:

In is, which I bought everyone loads of in the past year

I autumn and wintersportblek in one no clothing left if memory not changes date production the beginning of 2012. There not was husks. So and onwww.benaughty.com surprised. :dontknow:

oleole wrote:

Arakhisovaya, how I understood..

Entire autumn used Sport Black, and chaff was in each box since, come across such packs, where husks was live very people, accounted for from its dispose.

In any time soon is expected: Likvidy, sprays, dipy.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/zDBrT.jpg

Last edited by Match Flagman (Mar 20 2013 19:58:49)

Match Flagman wrote:

Edited Match Flagman (2013-03-20 17 :58: 49)

And in kieve will and when?

wrote:

Match Flagman wrote (and):

Edited Match Flagman (2013-03-20 17 :58: 49)

And in kieve will and when?

Next week will appear in sale in Magazinakh flagship.

. wrote:

At next week will appear in sale in Magazinakh flagship.

With look forward zhdems. This well.

In this year was pleased amused. The quality of prikormki from flagship, substantially has improved. Several times enjoyed flagship-a dace. Petty faction, color dark, smells pomegranate. At that price better prikormki not met, and I love to experiment with prikormkami economy-class.
Couple of times even. Works well for.

+1

http://feeder.kharkov.ua/forum/viewtopi … 2993#p2993

This of course interestingly but will have a little bit of a add hair in the soup-- but not on prikormke, and on the originality blackcurrant not long pastonchino pleasant thing interesting but the entire effect leave one in the chamber when opened, smells specifically of rancid sunflower butter had to sweep. :dontknow:

+1

VETAL wrote:

this of course interestingly but will have a little bit of a add hair in the soup-- but not on prikormke, and on the originality blackcurrant not long pastonchino pleasant thing interesting but the entire effect leave one in the chamber when opened, smells specifically of rancid sunflower butter had to sweep. :dontknow:

Signature author

Rich and expressive Russian language. But already and his became lack the.

Sorry. :(

Heed this moment. D to speak with supplier on this about!

Has tried harvest on prikormku "Feder chocolate" and "bream." Lovilsya podleschik, in prilove Crucian. On my view their money she predisposition of on 100%.

+1

Has tried lyasch-cinnamon, in this series of modicum flavor pronsmatrivaetsya, more accurately pronyukhivaetsya. One thing can say - one the flagship of the fish on point not keep.

+1

777 wrote:

in this series of modicum flavor pronsmatrivaetsya, more accurately pronyukhivaetsya.

Karp-plum, too, pronyukhivaetsya specifically, but fish from this increasingly-would still not in delighted.

777 wrote:

one the flagship of the fish on point not keep.

In my opinion, but fully agree. With a net the flagship of the never nothing sensible not worked. By blending with traperom - even far nor resisted.

Last edited by (Aug 21 2013 21:57:21)

+1

wrote:

by blending with traperom

Worked Traper, so and

wrote:

even far nor resisted

And if would net Traper, then resisted would even as. :D

margulis wrote:

worked Traper, so and

So I this and had in mind. :flag:

777 wrote:

has tried lyasch-cinnamon, in this series of modicum flavor pronsmatrivaetsya, more accurately pronyukhivaetsya. One thing can say - one the flagship of the fish on point not keep.

Deters you this drop. :yep: Meanwhile more if choice without fishing pressinga.
Good results on leschu shows mix bream-cinnamon + 0.5paketa bream
Verified on practice. Chu on fideru in Chernigiv Sasha Viacheslav Leschuk in first day policies--and first place in zone under requires strong press-gangs. Weight made on leschakh.
Catching last week in Pechenigy in Kharkiv a mixture of 2pachki small fry + 2 packs of bream-cinnamon + cover slips bream + a pile-driver-molasses + pv + aroma flagship of the a dace. Podleschik and bream became on point and most importantly held on it.
Importantly correctly prepare mechanically mixture of under data conditions industrialized fishing.

wrote:

makh777 wrote (and):

In this series of modicum flavor pronsmatrivaetsya, more accurately pronyukhivaetsya.

Karp-plum, too, pronyukhivaetsya specifically, but fish from this increasingly-would still not in delighted.
Makh777 wrote (and):

One the flagship of the fish on point not keep.

In my opinion, but fully agree. With a net the flagship of the never nothing sensible not worked. By blending with traperom - even far nor resisted.

Edited ShURAFAN (Yesterday 21 :57: 21)

Signature author

Fish not per cage, every day they're does not biting.

About karpovoy prikormki not dispute. On every a reservoir its grains specificity.
Across regions Ukraine, too, there is their specificity of. Kharkvska Uusimaa but only a plum stuck and but very well. Westward and center but strawberries, plum but in been worse.
Himself catching and a plum stuck and strawberries.
Body of water Ksaverovka- was feeding two point plug (plum), match (strawberries)
For the first two hours on match was been seized in three times more fish than on plug.
Through some time having changed a prikormki jobs under plug-strawberries, match-plum. All dramatically changed. On plug fish as with "the basement." On match rare poklevki.
A body of water Red eiaee only drawings contest-zakorm strawberries. For two hours 1karp.
Perekormiv point a plum stuck. Through 30 mines carp became on point and fish was with every zabrosa.
Ah as the so.

777 wrote:

has tried lyasch-cinnamon, in this series of modicum flavor pronsmatrivaetsya, more accurately pronyukhivaetsya. One thing can say - one the flagship of the fish on point not keep.

In Zhytomyr on prikormku "bream-cinnamon" podlesch well staval and lovilsya in large numbers. Modicum and size not exceeded 200 g, my comrade catching until 10kg podlescha on feeder, even Sensas on the a fishing trip share my experince.
From, high quality on podleschu better worked "a dace" than himself "bream."

+1

Soon in available new winter supplements from flagship:

1. Springs winter of
2. Pelets night crawlers 4mm (perhaps use as self-prikormki, time dissolving of the in Cold water resorts)
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/MgEhp.jpg

Already in available prikormki for Cold water:

Multi-purpose device-Winter
Winter of-night crawlers

Worked with this prikormkoy whole summer, bought these Feder multi-purpose device, Sea Bass star anise and very liked me Feder Chocolate and Feder spices! :cool:

How many in the cabinet packs additive's flavored.

wrote:

How many in the cabinet packs additive's flavored.

60shtuk, pashtunchino 50shtuk (but his already there is no in available. Can only the remnants of on shops)