All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Flagman

Posts 871 to 900 of 919

DM100 wrote:

Alexcd83 wrote (and):

Crap. Wasn markedly water-heater Poklevok on so kind of pea plants?

I submit that yes, "the right" the peas can influence water-heater Poklevok.

Signature author

"If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better..." (c) offical Ukrainian rep at United Nations Yuriy Sergeyev twitter

In its time. Truth this was very long. Catching I on "the rods are" with stalkoy on La. The main my prikormkoy was "the peas." In the time I, too, tried to to experiment with different kinds pea plants and methods their preparations.
Conclusions which I then made from long so say "enquiry curtailed" - kind of pea plants on nibble not are similar, importantly was correctly cooked the peas, to he razmyvalsya and went from "shanki")

Lech this is so seems. The peas measured and on in an odor and colored. I have father until now on the peas but (prikormki not recognizes) and if would were would changes he their accurately would observed)

Alexcd83 wrote:

Skyfall about pea plants, observed, that before ('s) peas had very a strong aromatiku, vivid, Royal color and had sweet taste, now, peas quite not such, has highly weak aromatiku. Not know with than this stems

There is such :hobo:

Алексей П. wrote:

Wu me father until now on peas but (prikormki not recognizes) and if would were would changes he their accurately would observed)

Pause need to do, then notice :D
With mind the entire peas measured, and the right peas find, still need who will have plenty on shops.

Last edited by CVI (Mar 31 2015 17:45:21)

Alexei P.
Not would argue so as with childhood the peas and'm using, for samopala and mastyrki, father, too, them densely enjoyed and taught what and as choose, already observed on neskolko godovalymi observations, that on rassypukhe peas case is far better than packaged from producer, although on price substantially is different.

CVI wrote:

Alexcd83 wrote (and):

About pea plants, observed, that before ('s) the peas had very a strong aromatiku, vivid, Royal color and had sweet taste, now, the peas quite not such, has highly weak aromatiku. Not know with than this stems

There is such :hobo:
Alexey P. Wrote (and):

I have father until now on the peas but (prikormki not recognizes) and if would were would changes he their accurately would observed)

Pause need to do, then notice :D
With mind the entire peas measured, and the right peas find, still need who will have plenty on shops.

Edited vi (Today 17 :45: 21)

Caribbean need not) magazine (never enjoyed.’(father to this day buys) on kurenevke not luschennyy the peas.

+1

Then, clear than even a constant the quality of)

AlexseyF wrote:

Then why oh why, clear than even a constant the quality of)

Agree, that not quite correctly've responded in first post. But then store-bought buy was costly.
’ have different people on bazaar. On in an odor and razvarivaniyu the entire he was virtually measured.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Mar 31 2015 18:46:35)

I thus the peas and in farms on karasyu on rate been monkeying + house. Oil-cake, the outcome super! The only - longer razvarivaetsya, although can simply not house. Stove stove
P.S. Ah as well recall, and on psyche viselee)

batter's box now prikormki series of FLAGMAN GOLD with Alexei Strashnym!

+9

Now remained wait video on church 10-15 mines on each of prikormok from Alexey. There is in plans?

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Apr 3 2015 12:01:02)

Вова дискатека wrote:

now remained wait video on church 10-15 mines on each of prikormok from Alexey. There is in plans?

Edited Vova diskateka (Today 12 :01: 2)

Signature author

's the of what moth?

Today do posting my zamesy why and in manual. Truth until in laboratory conditions.

In plans there is. Only a bit weather is stabilizing.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Apr 3 2015 12:06:09)

batter's box now prikormki series of FLAGMAN GOLD-2

+5

But on kompetishn you triggered??
The entire last year sized mortgage, now. Maybe, you on in hard avoided.

shameta wrote:

A on kompetishn you triggered??
The entire last year sized mortgage, now. Maybe, you on in hard avoided.

) Serie kompetishin in work.

Today, was in no clothing left on it comes. Vasily Grigoryevich Perov many people preobretali prikormki, I specifically drew attention, all whom saw taking kompitishen, profeshinal.

Alexey P.
Tell, Eco Mixa oil-cake-this simple oil-cake or with kakimito additives and prinadami?

I closely seen the both rollers on zamesu prikormok FLAGMAN A. Scary and A. Pashukevichem: All actions well systematic :glasses: (at least for most anglers-athletes-fideristov), no specific "the nuance" I not observed :dontknow:, and the droppings are, too, not saw :no:!

Text or: On days I intends to personally to visit the Dnepr river, or same Ternovsky Canal, on subject attempts search for Ryboidov with the help fidera, and under this would directly kill to commit ", merriments kneading" prikormki series of GOLD from FLAGMAN! :hobo:

Last edited by Dood (Apr 4 2015 07:29:00)

+2

Dood wrote:

I closely seen the both rollers on zamesu prikormok FLAGMAN A. Scary and A. Pashukevichem: All actions well systematic (at least for most fishermen-athletes-fideristov), no specific "the nuance" I not observed, and the droppings are, too, not saw!

Text or: On days I intends to personally to visit the Dnepr river, or same Ternovsky Canal, on subject attempts search for Ryboidov with the help fidera, and under this would directly kill to commit ", merriments kneading" prikormki series of GOLD from FLAGMAN!

Edited Dood (Today 07 :29: 00)

Wladyslaw Ivanovich not saw because their there is no. :cool: Personally participated on filming of these rollers and himself already worked with prikormkami series of Gold. In both cases the droppings are virtually not detected. 8-)

Last edited by АБРИКОСОВИЧ (Apr 6 2015 10:39:49)

+1

Well you, you have even the droppings are there is no :disappointed:.
:D

+1

Who the has tried harvest Eco Meeks and I, or hinder with other prikormkami? I had courage try on taste of so as strongly pleased reeks :x. So much of salt filled enormous shaft in it that even 4000m2 as well as beer wanted :D. Who the catching this prikormkoy? Can I not until understand that the.

АБРИКОСОВИЧ wrote:

himself already worked with prikormkami series of famine

This is a new a series of? And with than stems such name? Fish-sicles causes hunger have fish or have the fishing trainer?

Today first time tried on a fishing trip a series of Gold. Mesil GOLD Secret, elegant fashion, Roach Black and Brown + cover slips PRO Competition - of Morgan Roach and Bream. First sifted through yet all in a sieve 2mm, then uvlazhnyal in three phase small in scraps water, then sifted through yet in a sieve 4mm. About any katyshkakh goes speech, given, that with eight liters ready uvlazhnennoy a mixture I a hookup hands literally couple of zhmen, and sifting such a number of prikormki it took less minutes?
Call this katyshkami language not tide is turning.
In any case, a natter through a sieve not accounts for no complexity and only goes on favor of absolutely any prikormke.

Last edited by Crazy (Apr 5 2015 22:49:55)

+3

Man went through simply Gold. I yesterday the first time tried Dinamik Feder -, too, be standing, on slightly-slightly your water breaks in him. Hands US, not shurupovertom - to military chain prikormku. So here is - there where in sypukhu falls a drop immediately same formed tight little fetal ball :dontknow: In nature .lyublyu with pulverom and shurupovertom knead for need. Second once zamesil "are poorly" - the result was such same. U.S. through a sieve 4mm and spat.

In a whole prikormka liked - comfortable and highly strong "dual-layer" flavor, slightly more major faction than have small fry, many active paper, not changes color in water for as least 8 hours. Fish collects and but. But not want I these "a dampening" and other dances with bells under your dough - me this the hugely irks!

+1

duffy333 wrote:

. But not want I these "a dampening" and other dances with bells under your dough - me this the hugely irks!

I have on batter's box now 3-'s kg prikormki (shurupovertom) took something about 5-7 mines net time (the first phase: Sifting through 2mm a sieve in separating the form of, the first humidification - about 2-'s mines, the second phase: Douvlazhnenie - about 1-bus and, the third phase: Finishnoe douvlazhnenie - 1-bus and, the fourth phase: Peretiranie in a sieve - 1min). This precisely himself batter's box now, given, that until prikormka "sipping" water I razlazhivayus, promeryayus. Special "dances" here I not see :dontknow:

Alexcd83 wrote:

After first phase prikormka dries up?
Did prikormka so quickly "sipping" water?
Recognized's sponge

Something I not understood issue.
Of course after first dampening and 10-15minutnoy pause prikormka "drinks" almost entire water

Last edited by Crazy (Apr 6 2015 11:31:02)

метод75 wrote:

Who the has tried harvest Eco Meeks and I, or hinder with other prikormkami? I had courage try on taste of so as strongly pleased reeks :x. So much of salt filled enormous shaft in it that even 4000m2 as well as beer wanted :D. Who the eiaee this prikormkoy? Can I not until understand that the.

Of salt in prikormku not added. Basis "disappointing set-menu" saltish the sponge-cake.

Antrate wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh wrote (and):

Himself already worked with prikormka 1930 series of famine

This is a new a series of? And with the to explore such name? Fish-sicles causes hunger have fish or have the fishing trainer?

Marrying a bit Shiller wrong) a series of Gold.

Here is looked video pro batter's box now prikormok flagship. Batter's box now do also. But I calmed down so as saw the that wanted to see - katyshki ??? there is :)
The that I call "katyshki" in sight in really start video - time 1 :1 5 - 1 :1 8. And with 7 :1 1 and further witness what "putty" their souls in a sieve - good it 3mm. With sieve 2mm all significantly worse goes. Understandable that with sieve 4mm the droppings are at all no one not notice. But I a stikler and try to put achieve absolutely homogeneous faction under it catching on Cold water. And sieve 2mm'm using only in this time.
So that tell me! Tell me and further, that "the droppings are there is no" :canthearyou:

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 6 2015 13:03:19)

duffy333 wrote:

So that tell me! Tell me and further, that "the droppings are there is no"

From the hunting their tally-ho :cool: :D

Let not get lazy and compositions they scold not only on taste characteristics but and on mechanical properties :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 6 2015 13:05:09)

Romeo wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):

So that tell me! Tell me and further, that "the droppings are there is no"

From the hunting their tally-ho :cool: :D

Let not get lazy and compositions they scold not only on taste characteristics but and on mechanical properties :flag:

Edited Romeo (Today 13 :05: 09)

Signature author

The right style wins!

Roma with the mechanics all in order. As and with "poo" Ugh you with "katyshkami")