All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Flagman

Posts 121 to 150 of 919

wrote:

3 + 1 on these prikormkam will?

. wrote:

yes

And that this means?

Yuri wrote:

A that this means?

Under purchase 3-'s packs 4-I in gift.

+1

. wrote:

yes

This OK :cool: :cool: :cool:

sportfishing wrote:

contaminated purchase 3-'s packs 4-I in gift.

. Or 25% on prikormku. 16,50grn on exit one cover slips. :cool:

Iskustvennye nozzles FLAGMAN Fish POWER fruity Bait

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/DnfuA.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/hLeb9.jpg

A new a series of flavored imitation natural nozzles is designed to industrialized fishing all species peaceful and chains of predatory fish.
Under production changeable tips were applied new innovative technology and materials, which, at its promise, supple, in an odor and color fully imitate organic nozzles.
Each of changeable tips has its smells and flyurostsentnyy color.
Maize, Pelets, and Boyly- perfectly come for industrialized fishing carp motley size. This floating nozzles which under any conditions and types of industrialized fishing will bezproigroshnym option.
With nozzles brings perfect since you will always with catch of the day tonight.

KIND OF:

Red solvents-15sht
White maggot-25sht
Green maggot-star anise-25sht
Pink maggot-strawberries-25sht
Custer-25sht
Night crawlers-30sht

KUKURUZA:

Green KUKURUZA yet-star anise-15sht
Pink KUKURUZA yet-strawberries-15sht
Yellow KUKURUZA PLAVAYuSchA- vanilla-15sht
White KUKURUZA yet-salmon-15sht

NASADOChNYY PELETS Since a hole in it 10 mm in diameter:

Black PELETS floating 10 mm in diameter-salmon-10sht
Pink PELETS PLAVAYuSchTY 10 mm in diameter-strawberries-10sht
Royal PELETS floating 10 mm in diameter-KUKURUZA-10sht
Brown PELETS floating 10 mm in diameter-cannabis-10sht
Green PELETS floating 10 mm in diameter-peas-10sht

NASADOChNYE both: Boyle:

Pink both: Boyle floating 14MM-strawberries-fermentation
Green both: Boyle floating 14MM-salmon-fermentation
Yellows both: Boyle floating 14MM-pineapple-fermentation
Green both: Boyle floating 10 mm in diameter-the peas-fermentation
Brown both: Boyle floating 10 mm in diameter-cannabis-fermentation

Last edited by . (Jan 23 2014 14:06:30)

+3

Alexcd83 wrote:

Cool. :cool:
And information at prices known?
And how many units in packaging (the same very, oparika, worm)?

Signature author

Alone fly fishermen gets caught fish, other entire life its only little animal.

In the preceding post inscribed number of in box since.

Recommended retailer the price-12grn

. wrote:

recommended retailer the price-12grn

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by Doka_60 (Jan 23 2014 18:48:03)

+1

A new prikormka flagship series of PROFESSIONAL tuna melt-with AMUR

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/Ir2BE.jpg

Specifically devised prikormka for industrialized fishing tolstolobika and Amur.
With devoted creamy the scent of, has a minor grinding and silnopylyaschie components.
Possesses high food value and contains many pop-up of particles.
Under hit in water immediately is beginning to their jobs to attract fish to community fishing creating appetite cloud mutti.
Is famously attracts tolstolobika and Amur different sizes.
Weight: 1000gr
Smells: Creamy
Color: Enlightened
His-in water: Requires a slight his-in. From compression ratio globe depends time work prikormki. That Spain to do balls different compression ratio, for increasing time work prikormki.
Is designed to industrialized fishing tolstolobika and Amur

Can be use prikormku "tuna melt" for industrialized fishing ukleyki?

sportfishing wrote:

You can use prikormku "tuna melt" for industrialized fishing ukleyki?

Yes can be.

A new prikormka flagship series of PROFESSIONAL Karp

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/JXUw1.jpg

No high-protein's flavored prikormka averagely-scale grinding, of a brighter color of with adding red used to be a biscuit crumbs is made on technology irrigation components, that gives opportunity achieve maximum effect for attract fish. Is famously is beginning to work with the first of seconds after embody in water, creating the aft the table for fish.
Description of:
Weight: 1000gr
Smells: Rocky road-Slivochnyy
Color: Enlightened with red some used to be a biscuit crumbs
His-in water: Requires a slight his-in. From extent American retrenchment globe depends time work prikormki. That Spain to do balls varying degrees American retrenchment, for increasing time work prikormki.
Is designed to industrialized fishing carp.

A series of Sukhikh aromatic supplements for prikormi Fish POWER Competition

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/SBVwt.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/OLtHc.jpg

A new a series of of the dry aromatic supplements Competitionfor prikormki specifically developed for raising efficiency industrialized fishing. Under designing supplements we used experience our foreign partners. This the most popular and well recommending themselves odors for industrialized fishing peaceful fish among athletes around the world. Our supplements are universal and fully compatible with the prikormkami all producers. Odors and components our supplements well adapted under all Ukrainian retaions.

The odors:
Strawberry
Plum
Pastonchino mix
Sopra Melasse
PV 1
Roach
Bream
Chocolate
Big Fish

+4

. wrote:

sync Sukhikh aromatic supplements for prikormi Fish POWER Competition

A new a series of of the dry aromatic supplements Competition for prikormki specifically developed for raising efficiency industrialized fishing. Under designing supplements we used experience our foreign partners. This the most popular and well recommending themselves odors for industrialized fishing peaceful fish among athletes around the world. Our supplements are universal and fully compatible with the prikormkami all producers. Odors and components our supplements well adapted under all Ukrainian retaions.

Odors:
Strawberries
Plum
Pastonchino mix
Sopra Melasse
PV 1
Roach
Bream
Chocolate
Big Fish

At what retail price are planning implement?

Sergey_28 wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

A series of Sukhikh aromatic supplements for prikormi Fish POWER Competition

A new a series of of the dry aromatic supplements Competition for prikormki specifically developed for raising efficiency industrialized fishing. Under designing supplements we used experience our foreign partners. This the most popular and well recommending themselves odors for industrialized fishing peaceful fish among athletes around the world. Our supplements are universal and fully compatible with the prikormkami all producers. Odors and components our supplements well adapted under all Ukrainian retaions.

Odors:
Strawberries
Plum
Pastonchino mix
Sopra Melasse
PV 1
Roach
Bream
Chocolate
Big Fish

At what retail price are planning implement?

Take part

Interested in that from themselves represents color biskvitnaya scientists (what on sparse and time dissolving of the) and pastonchino, too, time of disintegration? With what more is similar with Sensasovskoy or Traperom??

Last edited by sportfishing (Jan 29 2014 12:56:13)

sportfishing wrote:

Ural that from themselves represents color biskvitnaya scientists (what density and time dissolving of the) and pastonchino, too, time of disintegration? With what more is similar with Sensasovskoy or Traperom??

Edited sportfishing (Yesterday 12 :56: 13)

Scientists tonuschaya, time dissolving of the 25min. Resembles on user: Maros.

A new additive BIG ROACH

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/IzKcR.jpg

. wrote:

The tonuschaya, time dissolving of the 25min.

In sense? I.e. through 25 minutes its on bottom not will??
In my opinion, better would was option as have Karp Zuma - in water border, a and becomes resembles on spongy attached. Such a under desire and bustirovat can be various "stink."

duffy333 wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

Scientists tonuschaya, time dissolving of the 25min.

In sense? I.e. through 25 minutes its on bottom not will??
In my opinion, better would was option as have Karp Zuma - in water border, a and becomes resembles on spongy attached. Such a under desire and bustirovat can be various "stink."

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Not Seryoga have us not such. Have us, too, under hit in water border, a and expands in repaired.
Is obtained effect if so-put an in water.
As us explained our foreign partners so and should be. I.e. fish when their skushaet all should she has in your stomach dissolve and kicks in without problems for health fish. :D

+2

. wrote:

How us explained our foreign partners so and should be. I.e. fish when their skushaet all should she has in your stomach dissolve and kicks in without problems for health fish.

I understood, foreign partners cereals particles perhaps fish not fed. Not karpyatniki, in short :D

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

Should promoted in described you prescriptions for, rasparennoe spelt be scattered, razvarennyy peas, grain cannabis and camping on D.

Yes can be boldly use all these ingredients, but not bandy their regurgitated in fodder thereby by tampering with the mechanics prikormki, and promoted probkovo, sakzhem every fifth crime as. Still is famously deter fish adding survivors components (the worm, maggot, night crawlers) and also incised all those same components. And on personal experience Id say that of bream simply not realistically feed. So that to then adding major faction in prikormku am very positively and please be if speech goes about it comes to shagging of bream.

+1

Nasadochnyy pelletts Common Address Redundancy Protocol PRO pre- DRILLED Black Halibut baja potencia Motion-picture film and 20mm

Bank 250 ml

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/Cstmi.jpg

Last edited by . (Feb 1 2014 14:14:31)

. wrote:

Nasadochnyy pelletts Common Address Redundancy Protocol PRO pre- DRILLED Black Halibut baja potencia Motion-picture film and 20mm

Bank 250 ml

Edited Alexey P. (Today 12 :14: 31)

Here is, if would immediately the bottom and price?

Last edited by Doka_60 (Feb 1 2014 18:15:22)

Alexcd83 wrote:

Interesting know yours opinion on this about.

Hello. Ah in first for stream ? Merrily, . There is for moderate, there is secondary, there is a strong. All those prescriptions for which I described sleeps for umerenogo and middle crosscurrents, and only one for strong tide. In movie Seryoga catching on very strong during so understandably prikormka have him was as encouraged. But as prikormku do much worse off I described in 111 post responding on question pro aromy. And still depends on what fish you are going harvest, if speech goes about bream, then well genre this very heavy adhesive prikormka as encouraged, and if this a dace or Blicca bjoerkna the this already different story. But from personal experience Id say so, that oftentimes the bream perfectly are biting and on active plotvinye a mixture.

Doka_60 wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

Bank 250 ml

Edited Alexey P. (Today 12 :14: 31)

Here is, if would immediately the bottom and price?

Edited DOKAs organs is 60 (2014-2-01 18 :15: 22)

19,90grn

Alexcd83 wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh, about recipes described you in 106 post, there is "fear", that prikormochnuyu mixture of simply will "throws himself at your feet" on, perhaps for tide is worth mentor moisten prikormki, or same promoted not easy finding molasses, thus disseminating prikormochnuyu mixture of until fortune "plasticine" :question:

To example have Zoom, such opinion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y700ofFMDI
He aducerea prikormku until fortune "plasticine."
Interestingly know yours opinion on this about.
Thank you!

Signature author

Alone fly fishermen gets caught fish, other entire life its only little animal.

A bit about prikormki "plasticine" how I remember this were contest on bobber as soon as in 2006 in Kharkiv the Asian Slobozhanschyna. Immediately want be noted body of water without tide.
In first day competition near me sat torchbearer from Kharkova. So here is in a result 3-hour industrialized fishing he policies--and the last place in zone. The reason such a speech as in thereafter it turned out was very obvious prikormka "is encouraged."
After first round of the Sergei Chesnokov decided to 'have themselves on distance there is 13 meters and watch where lie his prikormka on bottom and that with it happened. Although Seryoga and given far (he catching in the other zone) I asked his I merely have themselves on 13 forge the Distance there is. So say watch as the case I have with prikormkoy in place industrialized fishing. :disappointed: . Seryoga man faultless he has ponyryal, and so same at the request Kharkiv athlete an elephant sitting alongside with me zanyrnul and to him.
What was eyebrows Kharkiv athlete when Sergei after another nyryaniy began on Bank to emit not dissolve at all balls his "Clay-" prikormki. After this immediately has become is understandable the reason his bad speech.
As in thereafter it turned out he wanted to us keep fish Clay-" prikormkoy in place industrialized fishing. But as has shown practice. His prikormka simply not worked.

On ChM and MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% in Slovakia had forced proceeded on River with a strong the passage (for under 50 g of flat your fishing bobber) no one from world it not did "is encouraged." Heavy prikormku yes.
In ulovakh was barbel and bream.
So here is bream in place industrialized fishing kept clay with rezannym by a worm.

So that conclusions about "Clay-" prikormki do himself.

Last edited by . (Feb 3 2014 15:22:33)

+4

Alexcd83 wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh, about recipes described you in 106 post, there is "fear", that prikormochnuyu mixture of simply will "throws himself at your feet" on, perhaps for tide is worth mentor moisten prikormki, or same promoted not easy finding molasses, thus disseminating prikormochnuyu mixture of until fortune "plasticine"

To example have Zoom, such opinion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y700ofFMDI
He aducerea prikormku until fortune "plasticine."

Have Zuma "kashlo" in is video, not "is encouraged" - this two big difference. "Kashlo" modicum heaviest and, uh, sticky, but it It blurs, creating loop mutti down downstream on, and gives large by particles. In short, such a Stern mixture of goes from trough. "Is encouraged" he and there is encouraged - with him works the feeder, with him same and journey took it out of.
With the help stikov can be regulate its stickiness a mixture in highly broad the framework.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 3 2014 15:57:30)

+1

. wrote:

. So say watch as the case I have with prikormkoy in place industrialized fishing.

Alexey, very entertaining, as seemed so your the table after round?
Thank you for post :cool:

wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

. So say watch as the case I have with prikormkoy in place industrialized fishing.

Alexey, very entertaining, as seemed so your the table after round?
Thank you for post :cool:

Signature author

http://s018.radikal.ru/i525/1201/62/41cc67ffbe7f.png
Match Angling Products

Sasha "the table" seemed so from stigmas remnants of prikormki with trader, in district mere 0.5-1 m The aft night crawlers was the entire seden.
In the time this was another reaffirming our theory about planning globe prikormki in fatter water.

Last edited by . (Feb 4 2014 16:10:39)

+1

. wrote:

In the time this was another reaffirming our theory about planning globe prikormki in thicker water.

There is in view, that "a cup" gave such unforeseeable variation? Or this normal for a cup of?

+1