All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Traper

Posts 1 to 30 of 376

Romeo wrote:

I simply try to grasp on no of the buyer surgical this prikormka provided that there is she and FD

Yes this can be to discuss until bezkonechnosti. 8-)
Let us still Netimer talk pro Kewl oriental tunes, "cool" as Ah, this is great, Karpik and Ko, prevents Podsekai and camping on D. :canthearyou:

Here is TRAPER in Kyiv emerged, I already managed try :cool: The Cost for down 2.5 kg 55 a?eaaiu :cool:

Алекс wrote:

That TRAPER in Kyiv emerged, I already managed try

And cheynaya prikormka? Have us Tschus NEMA.

To Stimul-Cash for offtop

Alexand that from Trapper can point to - with what so say start? :) Makes me want to something new try, ah and if start, so with invariably successful EMU sotava - to difference feel. The price for 2.5 well budgetary.

Trapper guys featured!
Moscow colleagues add his in sensas for reduction and not see runaway.
Me very like winter series of with-cut koriandrovym flavor, leschyovye, and also Ling-carp-Crucian.
In my opinion denominated by Alex King the price not democratically overpowering, so as she is with our, and given, that Poland "closer" Ukraine, than us, yes and poshlinnaya policy have our countries different, I would not changed FIshDrimu. Although again same winter Trapper good!
In Kharkiv, where found often Trapper not met.
Even he has isn't quite your thing, but their not bad about molesting. Processors, too, more positively.
P.S. Decent Moscow staff-shops gladly traded Trapperom.

Hook
I entire line of not has tried. Catching on Feeder (green packaging). Through 15 minutes licked karpik and so and not is gone until prikormka not ended. Truth I sat one per hectare, on a paid a reservoir.
On Russia’s sites sting away there is. :writing:

Алекс wrote:

've been on Feeder (green packaging). Through 15 minutes licked karpik and so and not is gone until prikormka not ended. Truth I sat one per hectare, on a paid a reservoir.

Enura Abdullayeva on platnikakh I have and on flagship enjoyed until will not end :crazy:

That after such fishing believed in Traper?

AlexHow times their now read :) Sort of oftentimes the complain on the mechanics. As have you - normally went from kormukhi?

Last edited by Hook (Aug 18 2010 14:34:05)

Romeo wrote:

What after such fishing believed in Traper?

I not pro this.
Visually was in sight, that prikormka quite another class.

Hook wrote:

Sort of oftentimes the complain on the mechanics. As have you - normally went from kormukhi?

The right gradual humidification, a sieve and without problems. :cool:

+2

Dobryi day. Find welcome this weekend’comrades fidermenom.
There is a small experience use prikormok Traper, but mainly on platnikakh. On carp we should drink a better outcome achieved under using Traper The secret Karp (Red) + pelets Traper strawberries. Works and a series of in green cover slips (not remember as is called): Karp, carp Ling sea Bass.
Use systematically not is obtained on reason absence of in stores, there is have us such a problem: Emerges prikormka, trying to produce, soils a good outcome and … she ends in no clothing left and more not in, flown in :-).
A normal, uvlazhnyal in 2 reception, from kormukh goes normally (baited in the-start).
From shortcomings: In cyprinids kept series often are outfitted with big the pieces sponge-( size of with engage), which very difficult destroy in hands; in series of BigKarp a host groundnuts and the raisins, sometimes small pieces of paper (but this quite rarely).
P.S. Glory (Vild Hunter) Hi.

Last edited by Hedin (Aug 18 2010 17:50:02)

Green a series of - the most budgetary, say so "for the people of." -ceiling standoff is Gold (black packages with gold mottos like). Works on cheers. So same in this year have Traper emerged fidernaya XMEGA. Feeder Turbo showed themselves eloquently on carpe, with prikormka already itself their impeccable. Karpovaya a series of have firms at all very big, from dipov until mix-tonics up the other end from cereal and nuts.

Привет всем! Трапером пользуюсь только в этом году.Испытаний проводить не надо. Результат на лицо-три призовых места.И это не на платнике,а на течении и на Дону.Работает очень результативно,но добовляю кукурузу,опарик,режу черьвя,и немного добовляю комбикорм для пыли. Вчера смешал трапер с простой лешевой( миненко) 50-50,результат:два леща по 1.800гр,и четыре по 700 гр.    Трапер  использую только с крупной фракцией.Мелкая и так подойдет.Много испробовал прикормок,пока остановился на трапере.Стоит она у нас от140 до 180руб. в розницу. Я беру по оптовым ценам,т.к есть свой мвгазин по рыбалке.

Comrades, in Dnieper River Traper until not've been busted, but today with morning took couple of jars their of the dry types: A dace and BigFish.
Also was in available even Lin-Sea Bass - with pleasant sour-sweet aroma acacia. But his not bought these, precisely because, that flavor acacia, as me it looked - purely spring. Was even couple named - but smelled them only 3.
The price well acceptable - 15grn / packaging any seafood brunch

BigFish - traditionally sweet heady fresh flavor, a dace - some spicy, spotted explicit odors houses, cardamom and Piedmont is nut. I don't know will work or not - have us tomorrow Osinniy feeder-make-out marathon - there and'll run a test on.
The first the impression very nice.’with morning, but on the hands of one senses flavor until now (13 :4 0), given that hands wash it with toilet soap couple of hours ago :)

http://www.zooo.pl/images/traper_atraktor_mix.jpg

Men who enjoyed similar? What recommendations and effect?

P. S. On packaging on-original Polish contents written - Upakova (shampoo) - on 3 kg dry a mixture (the Seller said - 1 bottle cap on 5kg a mixture :))) It's a long laugh much)

Last edited by Hook (Oct 15 2010 14:42:01)

Hook
They there is in this same series of, but in abroad 250 grams and in greater plumb line. Enjoyed - have us a-rockin '. But not all. All & by. There is still supplements in Gold. But there all token-sports and: Pastonchino, a pile-driver, rolls and camping on D.

+1

Рыбак wrote:

Green a series of - the most budgetary, say so "for the people of." -ceiling standoff is Gold (black packages with gold mottos like). Works on cheers. So same in this year have Traper emerged fidernaya XMEGA. Feeder Turbo showed themselves eloquently on carpe, with prikormka already itself their impeccable. Karpovaya a series of have firms at all very big, from dipov until mix-tonics up the other end from cereal and nuts.

Alexander from your words can be understand, that Traper this prikormka that you often polzuetest. Have us one Music stopped by to give big range of this prikormki, types, aditivov and camping on D. Write couple of recipes on plotve and leschu.

Hook wrote:

Comrades, in Dnieper River Traper until not've been busted, but today with morning took couple of jars their of the dry types: A dace and BigFish.

I even know, where bought these) At Bobrova in pavilonchike) I year 2 ago took "carp" in my (not remember already) me seller, too, for "the lid off the on 5 kg porridge the aft" mentioned. Koroche- until now I got a jar is worth. And sweep pity. And Gone Fishin '(not I take even. Not liked. Chemistry pret –.

Oppa

IgoreK wrote:

warden write me a couple of recipes on plotve and leschu.

http://trapersiedlce.pl/receptury.html

+1

Igor, you that any understood of these recipes?
I only the that a series of Gold in black huge - this super!
On any all need to try very. The that have them works, have us can not with work

Last edited by михалыч (Mar 1 2011 08:16:05)

Mikhalych
The that managed sniff from cannot digest, has slabovyrazhennyy smells, this well with one hand, even for Cold water, they not such caustic as Sensas on in an odor, means as base routing 100%, and supplements very strong, was very clean on 250 - 400 g sleeps on 5-7-8 kg feed unlike Sensas liquids, which very weak on in an odor.
On the sly became recruit options to reveal workers. Let us try, choice there is from about 60 named :)
At least people withdrawn by the well about supplement and aromatizatorakh type type melasse, pastoncino, epiceine, coco belge and vast, this for good already shaft in no clothing left, there is over than tinker.

A series of Gold - yes, she to gain sports.
If in kradtse:
Majique - a dace, different color of
Expert - bream,, too, in different color
Kompetishin - multi-purpose device, but such. Podleschik / a dace.

Champion - base for stroyachikh increased the on depths and nebystrykh channels.
Bake - base for rags increased the with small seals like (does the fluffy one - screaming murder, hinder so prikolno)
Grand Prix under - base for channels and rivers (but can be used on-start under it comes to shagging carp)

Selekt - a major neutral supervisory prikormka (faction) reeks cookies)

Supplements in Golde - standard as and have all PV1, pastonchino and camping on D. And camping on D. All traveled in Sensase.

There is still a series of Feder have them with past year - military works in feeder even not a neutral nothing (ah not on for competitions of course) There all easier:

, it's Turbo - multi-purpose device (attracted to the)
, it's Turbo bream - bream
, it's Turbo carp - carp

Speaker - multi-purpose device (river)
Speaker bream - bream

Under certain supplement - works the fire. Certain supplements: Clay / maggot / Custer / vanilla / night crawlers) Pastonchino, vanilla and cannabis in it there is initially)

Supplements Trapera to paint with decisional laziness. Many their. Much karpovaya a series of, undercoats, aromiksy, paint and camping on D. And camping on P.

There is only one nuance (surveillance / conclusion - as want), the entire Traper share conditional support on two kinds of - for "knowledgeable" and for "ordinary."
For knowledgeable - we see in the top of south Akron familiar name supplements atrakantov and camping on D. (Coco beldzhe / pastonchino / nut brindle)
For ordinary in an underclass at (cheap series) "a dace / bream / carp / feeder / honey / vanilla / star anise" i.e. - without obstructions and mostly chemical odors as in sypuchkakh so and in liquid.

Ah here is in kradtse exactly and all.

Last edited by Рыбак (Mar 1 2011 09:36:16)

+4

Enormous Modavskiy multsumesk! -
Read more
Huge Moldovan Thanks!

Рыбак wrote:

Nu here is in kradtse exactly and all.

Large thank you. Let us to 400.

+1

михалыч wrote:

celebrate Ligo to 400.

Boys, you try, if that - don. That know - 'll give you a hint.

Me liked Gold Series Expert black, consistence, and color super, as it is leading themselves after soaking? Sensas dark brightens up to example. The same River Black becomes lighter, prikhodisya dokrashivat Tracix 'th.

And still question, on package sizes Series Feeder photo trough a trunkload of, in it any red and green predusmatrivaet, this in stern such? And that this then?

Last edited by Rappye (Mar 1 2011 10:32:48)

Rappye wrote:

as it is leading themselves after soaking?

Have Trapera all colourings very caustic.) It's going to leave tago same color of + build launder regulation.

Рыбак wrote:

Wu Trapera all colourings very caustic.) It's going to leave tago same color of + build launder regulation.

Right on, thank you!

And with what start from cannot digest from this producer on plotvoleschu? Say on Cold water? Took black Leszcz Sekret, but on-my he too sweet for "now."

Last edited by Rappye (Mar 1 2011 10:35:57)

Rappye wrote:

And still question, on package sizes Series Feeder photo trough a trunkload of, in it any red and green predusmatrivaet, this in stern such? And that this then?

Marrying again you pictures of the you're looking at are. - Nah-this for beauty. You OK designer, should understand :crazyfun:

) Wu trapera there is a series of winter of. Speshialno for very Cold water and that fishing. If on open and very Cold water on plotvolescha - mixture of black Selecta and black guy named Magic. Ah and in base that any in dependence from specificity of dam.

Mikhalych, in Saturday NIE arc of, here is there and consider, what Poles nadizaynili in stern ;)

Rappye wrote:

in Saturday NIE arc of,

Post then that for a sec.