All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Traper

Posts 31 to 60 of 376

Alexander, unkind update my.
Because d test, on fishing trip this hardly will it seems, need to 2-3 mix have time ottestit, want still couple of series elites from Timars try ;)
Timars already know, workers schemes, too,, and Traper dark-horse until. Here is only place not River find without ice would, now after these frosts jobs until 15-20 meters from Bank the ice is worth.

Can smell zameshayu I all of this then with Sensas Gros Gardon and on this testing will end :D

Last edited by Rappye (Mar 1 2011 10:49:50)

Rappye wrote:

in Saturday NIE arc of, here is there and consider,

What look? The ice everywhere! :dontknow:

the fisherman
In general I'm sorry, until Trapera deal not has peaked, made a sauce Timar Elite Match + Timar Dever-Bodorka Match (bream-a dace) and Sensas Gros Gardon.
Until lunch was smoking bamboo – until not has peaked that fish in line with, began fling for 60 meters in direction and there otlovilsya on full.
I promise, necessarily Inever will again as least Traper Ploc, Traper Leszsz, Traper Rzeka ;) later before. From Trapera isolzoval only excess fare Traper Epiceine.

Zoom

Zoom

Reportedly friends, who used Traper, there is established that Traper too floating, here is decided experience in household conditions.

Rappye
For 1 minute 30 sec. Dampening prikormka not can to garner their physico-mechanical properties. Fish-sicles it needs as least 30 fringes minute time dvukhetapnom uvlazhneniii with mandatory zavozdushivaniem through a sieve.
To Stimul-Cash, but on this voice-over I not was able do any conclusions. :nope:

Last edited by Алекс (Mar 8 2011 21:51:22)

+2

Алекс wrote:

to Stimul-Cash, but on this voice-over I not was able do any conclusions.

If honestly, I, too,.
Himself remover in 2 phase, Sensas sometimes in 3 phase, some of them use the many water under this remain air.
But on brief information, man which uvlazhnyal Traper on River, could not achieve normalnoy autogeneous, and under gets over he became komkovatsya.
In short conclusions will make when himself'll be earning composition from Trapera. I simply am confident, that he should work as need to!

Here to mind words Fomenko on expense preparations cats.

Last edited by Rappye (Mar 8 2011 22:13:41)

Rappye wrote:

Well conclusions will make when himself'll be earning composition from Trapera. I simply am confident, that he should work as need to!

Absolutely agree! :cool:

Alex, the fishermanand all prikormki from Trapera have slabovyrazhennyy smells? Timar, Sensas, FishDream smell very strongly, and here very that is peaceful flavor of those that managed sniff, almost grapple have, I think as base for aromatiki his can be use, do with him that like it or and in any direction.

If am not mistaken, a series of GOLD have them an upper-level and with aromatikoy there all Ohk.

Need to poschupati. Sniff, sorry a series of GOLD.
Liked prikormka a dace speshial in package sizes 2.5 kg, consistence,, smells moderate, being presoaked plentifully is famously in 2-3 reception, well lies in water razvalivayas, the 1949 only small predusmatrivaet and a shell – it needs from cannabis and flax.
Who will tell couple of words about supplement type Coco belge, Pastoncino and Coprah Melasse? That this? That gives except smell?

Rappye wrote:

Who will tell couple of words about supplement type Coco belge, Pastoncino and Coprah Melasse? That this? That gives except smell?

a little contribution pro basic supplements Trapera. If who than adjusts the - d appreciate it, all written on own experience. At all (not consider for advertising) rumored to in any time soon have Trapera will ruskoyazychnyy site)

Nut (Peanut): Fly fishermen athletes know, that in many countries this additive is prohibited law for use under it comes to shagging carp. Why? Very simply – he its love as a valerium! Yes, yes! Precisely smells peanuts forces his swim to your a hook. This additive so same highly -She's not bad under it catching of bream.

Cookie (red, yellow): Essentially this very dry maslo, prokrashennye in Red and or color. Already long been, that precisely they ukrupnyayut the size of the fish on prikormke. Especially this concerns rivers. So same its love carp.

Cookie honey: Maslo, more color of and with adding of honey. Can give very the palpable effect under it catching carp and bream.

Coco – beldzhe: So-called “it Belgian a coconut. ” This specific mixture of coconut fibers milk and of honey, which very like leschu and podleschiku.

ISS – molasses: The molasses coconut a pile-driver (fiber with nuts). Attaches prikormke stickiness, flavor and volume of. So same gives prikormochnoy a mixture big effect activity. The most big leschi come on your prikormku with this addition of.

They raisins powdered: Several unusual additive for our fishermen, but under this highly effective. Effective under it comes to shagging any karpovoy fish.

Maize production: Tell pro this excess fare rybolovam not need to – they its know and very long. Maize – this net protein for fish. Its love carp and white White Amur.

Custer jaded: Variety groomed for use in prikormke natural feed fish. Effective under it catching any cyprinids kept, especially small fry.

Gruel traditional: Prepared and edges traditional gruel. Cosmogonies top Ramen for a carp. Very useful, if you are limited in time collection Gone Fishin '(.

Cannabis production: Widely known rybolovam ingredient prikormki, which love fish. Capable muster its with large distances. Especially well themselves shows under it comes to shagging small fry.

Cannabis a corn: Acorn grain cannabis. One of the most popular and widely used supplements under while fishing for cyprinids kept fish. Can be used as in separating, so and materialnymi able: Grain marinating in a toilet on clock in water, then bring until boil and leave still on clock until allocation butter to the surface water.

Maize starches protein: Heartwood corn the seed, purified from foreign shell and chopped up. Exquisite delicacy under it catching carp and white amur, so same very well unproven themselves under it catching of bream on rivers, so as will come additional stickiness prikormke.

Pecan protein (hazelnut milk): Natural managed Ah, this is great for cyprinids kept fish. Driven carps from him without mind. This on fact – super component.

Honey cookie: Very well collects of bream in place fishing, sometimes no substitutes with careful Cleves a major of bream.

Come from pigeons litter: Purified indoor come from pigeons litter. If you want harvest a major dace and a white bream, you undoubtedly will help this additive. She very popular with American fishermen France, Belgium and Germany.

Pastanchino: Very interesting additive in terms of “mechanical ” attract fish.“ Pasta ” have Italians as known this the dough, and “horse ” this diminutive ending the. I.e. “testochko. ” Essentially this additive represents a Hard pieces of test size of not more 1-by-1 millimetre. They not razmokayut in prikormke and remain lie on bottom. Under this their slightly give a shit the passage, creating effect movement. This additive very works well on rivers and current reservoirs. Is issued she different flowers and allows constantly to experiment.

Biscuits flyuoristsentnoe: Mechanical additive to prikormke. But unlike Pastanchiny it allows engage more spawners. Especially works well on deep box rivers. So same as and Pastonchino is issued in different coloring.

PV-1: A powerful natural glue on the basis of sugar. Very like leschu and eloquently suited for skleivanya prikormki on rivers.

The worm dry and the worm dry, a minor: Replaces conventional worm in prikormochnoy a mixture, very convenient option for modern fishermen.

Raisins face of a sunflower chopped up and fried: One their the most common and known our sketches supplements. Positively is bad for activity any species fish.

Sugar for prikormok: Very the good Anniversary additive under it comes to shagging an.

TTKh – straw corn: Already long employed by Europeans additive for industrialized fishing white amur and carp.

Last edited by Рыбак (Mar 10 2011 14:37:47)

+7

Nothing itself! At! Thank you an enormous, cancelled $itself, 'll print out.
Where + 100 put? :cool:

ps. If suddenly who will face lifelong Hungarian producer Gabor TIMAR Mix, don, served them on cheers different operator, many components know. Very qualitative prikormka.

Stuck mix some kinds of Timara and Trapera, law of averages there that will ;)

the fisherman
And can be simply copy the text and sling a to us on forum, because fodder this new for us, and to not be confused in elect pro _ Kuchma figures and for orientation that far. Thank you in advance.

Can be) Later dam exile on site Trapera, there will ruskoyazychnoe description of all prikormok.

I even know one thing a competition in Ukraine on which torchbearer won with composition from Traper. :crazy:

Рыбак wrote:

You can) Later dam exile on site Trapera, there will ruskoyazychnoe description of all prikormok.

Thank you!

Рыбак wrote:

Butternut (Peanut): Fly fishermen athletes know, that in many countries this additive is prohibited law for use under it comes to shagging carp. Why? Very simply – he its love as a valerium! Yes, yes! Precisely smells peanuts forces his swim to your a hook. This additive so same highly -She's not bad under it comes to shagging bream.

Think here all a bit not so. Groundnuts as and brindle nut banned on many reservoirs (in Europe) because he in a the form of neperevarivaetsya fish tank, and means and vitamin isporozhneniya passes with hard and often leads to demise fish.

Рыбак wrote:

come from pigeons litter: Purified indoor come from pigeons litter. If you want harvest a major dace and a white bream, you undoubtedly will help this additive. She very popular with American fishermen France, Belgium and Germany.

Kogdato we with partner - Experimented on for competitions with of pigeon droppings. 've been reading smart the French, of Belgians, Germans and camping on D. Concluded - on that LOVISh the and LOVISh. :dontknow: :crazyfun:

Last edited by fm967 (Mar 10 2011 17:49:11)

+3

fm967 wrote:

Came concluded - on that LOVISh the and LOVISh.

) ironically - have us works on plotve. But only on rags reservoirs. In the past year now you have on MM, in average the size of the small fry there have us 130 / 150 grams, after adding taking became grams on 50 more. Truth and poklevki ostentatious a bit. But encouraged.

That, ruskoyazychnyy site Trapera.

Many what of course on the originality there and description of prikormok in general the been, but "conscious, yes ???."
Not a good for advertising.

Рыбак wrote:

) ironically - have us works on plotve. But only on rags reservoirs. In the past year now you have on MM, in average the size of the small fry there have us 130 / 150 grams, after adding taking became grams on 50 more. Truth and poklevki ostentatious a bit. But encouraged.

Simply poprobovav your prikormku a dace tried to dispose distance himself here is and poklevki uvereney, and the that spy much worse off, so this she water wash it down with a taking. :nope:
And if serious the can all not so badly with droppings, but have us not has got accustomed. Truth there is an important fact - this belief in prikormku and bait themselves sea-going fisherman.

fm967 wrote:

this belief in prikormku and bait themselves sea-going fisherman.

This always naia important.
Have us, too, not has got accustomed) Whilst and worked. As the I "giduyu" hands in this mokat. Yes and skins - lures from day one with what on the hands of are corroded by. So that - try, worked, smiled at, was postponed. Though some until now add)

Last edited by Рыбак (Mar 11 2011 15:47:53)

Рыбак wrote:

This is always naia important.
Have us, too, not has got accustomed) Whilst and worked. As the I "giduyu" hands in this mokat. Yes and skins - lures from day one with what on the hands of are corroded by. So that - try, worked, smiled at, was postponed. Though some until now add)

This reasonably. I wanted to was try and, accidentally so, rasskryl plans friend-zoologu. He says, that bear of course Pushcha their bonds, but above than Playboy in golubinnom poo, says, isklyuchenie that bird world the carrier roughly 30 of viral diseases which well touches people. As something immediately persuaded themselves, that prikormka without this component of works much better. ;) :yep:
And about Trapera tomorrow on the river of walking - stuck leschevyy mix. Update my on outcomes.

Last edited by Cornelius (Mar 12 2011 13:19:46)

Cornelius wrote:

A about Trapera tomorrow on the river of walking - stuck leschevyy mix. Update my on outcomes.

Black? Me until attracted Traper a dace Special in composition and autogeneous.

Rappye wrote:

black? Me until attracted Traper a dace Special in composition and autogeneous.

Yes. Black. Ekpert + Champion of series of Gold. Tickles easy black color. Dark a grey. At all something food test a new for themselves prikormku. And here, literally from all points today stops about sheer PDAs are just.

Last edited by Cornelius (Mar 12 2011 21:41:56)

Cornelius
Mikhalych, too, with Traperom went, full zero caught :(
And recall 13’s March last year, can be already statistics to wage.
Tried higher VLV with Mayor Yuri, then Balabany then VLV - and outcome? Remember? With the hand on spit Marat Ishmiyarov has warm for your dace, but he there was one.
If such a tendency,... sharpen your hooks to 27 March, I guarantee nibble, otlovilsya then so, that even awkward before neighbors was.

Ah, that say, 've tested I Traper (Expert Gold + Champion of Gold + Fancy molasses + Pastonchino Red + Kapoor and maintained-1). Pro prevents physical characteristics prikormki to speak particularly not d (this waste of air, -Better simply one times try very) - wasn, that enough many major faction. Zamachival in three reception, not cater, gave to moisture time tinker. Not pereuvlazhnyal, but and water not scrimped. Poopustil through a sieve. In a result lumps, shavings – rather than rolling well lepyaschiesya. Rybachki previously lovivshie Traperom (precisely this a mixture of) complained, that balloon in water just wobbles - the become incorporated into the sinks. Not know what they still there nameshivali. I have balloon on bottom behaved adekvatn - was drowning immediately, there on bottom and remained, well started up bubbles and through seconds 10-15 he launched enough actively erode.
Poklevka followed after main sec ¬ retary zabrosa. Dace muster on point broke a and she already not abandoned with it until the end of 6-hour fishing. For comparisons: Neighbor right (5-6 meters between us, on distance there is I threw a bit longer him on those same 5-6 meters) eiaee Sensasom Riviere - club a series of - pace of have us were roughly equal. Hence and conclusion: Club a series of Sensasa I for themselves, in its time, defined as "so itself prikormochka." Perhaps the same I’d say and pro Traper. If its well finalize an the can be but something better.
Reflect here is now. Traper is worth 55 Moldovan money and 62 Moldovan money will cost vde (like at that price will in no clothing left Piskarius be sold 8 species vde - for Penial club NKFF), just something on 7 indeosebi more expensive. That such 7 indeosebi - 0.60 American cents - ptfu! I its choice made. For has experienced vde in fact on River, when all coast kurilo and I catching. Yesterday a all, even karasevschiki prikormkami not and supported fundamentally.

Last edited by Cornelius (Mar 14 2011 10:09:48)

+2

I would not became to do conclusion with first tests, some options from Timars I, too, several times has tried, above than alighted on workers schemes.
And here is place industrialized fishing choose need to carefully, sometimes through half a meter-meter further / closer already not are biting either triviality keeps fiddling with, me seems Andrei aptly place found and incidentally he its bag for watered down traperovskimi additives ;)

Rappye wrote:

I would not became to do conclusion with first tests, some options from Timars I, too, several times has tried, above than alighted on workers schemes.
And here is place industrialized fishing choose need to carefully, sometimes through half a meter-meter further / closer already not are biting either triviality keeps fiddling with, me seems Andrei aptly place found and incidentally he its bag for watered down traperovskimi additives ;)

100%
And in place where I and other cigarette - guys not finger at delannye in feeder (themselves not mean in mind) what only compositions they and I not um-zero, think have VDEshki was would also we zero. And in fishing zone -lovili and start-up on potato gun and local on softer hay. One local on dubinochku-to gain so there (method-spring) -umudrilsya of bream on poltorushku take.

Guys,
And I and not do final conclusions. If watch still times on my post, then the key word there "perhaps." "Perhaps the same I’d say and pro Traper." Ah, in sense Sensas Club so itself (and perishing his something I testil - whether well) and Traper, perhaps, too, so itself.

Another matter, d whether I still from heat with Traperom to this final conclusion do. If: And) vde captured the me with first times, by on my trigger fish in absolutely besklevyy day (yes still, as something was, Vlad botched me fishing trip their vde - the ratio capture of 20 :1, a compartment me so, that I with of mourning on spinning moved in that day - but sudachka resident business. :crazyfun:), but more) the price on Traper and vde almost not differs.