All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Traper

Posts 151 to 180 of 376

MOA wrote:

A anyone used sprays Traperovskie? There is on him history?

In Sunday shut down season on Dnestr (have us ban with 1st of April - 30.06. Klevala 100 grammovaya a dace, but shower, when slow and cautiously, with pile idle podsechek. But only cost sprinkles the pourer motylyovym nasal spray, or coriander, poklyovka stick much faster and encouraged, often samopodsekayas.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/a57xW.jpg

+3

ШУРАФАН wrote:

motylyovym nasal spray, or coriander

Also applied data aromas, is famously work. Also performed well worked "a dace" and "strawberries"! :flag:

Last edited by Nick (Apr 3 2013 14:05:59)

+1

MOA wrote:

A anyone used sprays Traperovskie? There is on him history?

Had to torture their the entire last year on River. Truth only seven species. Star anise, vanilla on, Strawberries, Spezia, Skopeks, Fruits, Fish.

For nozzles:
Smells me very grassroots, fish less. : Let, that kopeechnaya aroma worked better. Truth sometimes in period calm helped vymuchat several tails, when have other silence in Cleves. Vanilla, Strawberries and Fish (rarely, but Berlin) mostly. Hoped very on Fruits and Skopeks, are there is no, not have shown themselves. Dace, Motylya and Coriander not has tried, will buy. Have each firms there is their darling currency, as say.

In prikormke:
Sbryzgivanie several first feeders fish podtyagivalo. But not fact, that of the credit spray. But can be was determine, that this flavor not scares fish. And scents lures from day one akin sypuchey aromoy or additives. Creek if not spray man, couple of times fell would with fishing.

In this year want sprays much bigger problems than try. In past got greedy.

+1

I have root traperovskie dipy only! Rybno-meat better targeted: Absolute leader night crawlers, skopeks-fish, crab, and kalmar- el pulpo on-my. All sprays.

SL wrote:

Everyone sprays.

Plotvinyy, too, worked well.

I have spray Coriander is famously works, a dace very slow've been taking for entire, today buy night crawlers should work.

Pliz, could you tell me, where in Kyiv represented the entire XMEGA prikormok. Me interested in "pechivo" fluromiks and a simple. Very interested in.

?, O-U, Decision-makers exile, which had a collection. In previous governing not relevant.

2 Z. L? - 1649. Or Podskajite alternative.

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Aug 10 2013 22:29:47)

If alternative on "pechivu" (it same "pastonchino" or "Hindsight" have other producers), then have KarpZuma there is very worthy (as on me).

duffy333 wrote:

If alternative on "pechivu" (it same "pastonchino" or "Hindsight" have other producers), then have KarpZuma there is very worthy (as on me).

Podskajite, where in Kyiv can be his buy?

Who enjoyed a series of Leszcz? On how many she self-sufficient and with than its better hinder, and is worth whether its hinder posts prikormkami series of gold?

Here is outcome of last nightlife fishing on River Seversky Donets October 2013,
Prikormka Traper bream (with adding scale a butterworm)
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/RjMZO.jpg

Mataru wrote:

prikormka Traper bream

And on mind FD-Sea Bass.

vitamin wrote:

Who enjoyed a series of Leszcz? On how many she self-sufficient and with than its better hinder, and is worth whether its hinder posts prikormkami series of gold?

I fished out a kilos 10, more just grassroots bream belge without mixing of, has tried hinder with Gold, my with champion,, too, high, but champion slightly punier when one realizes faction, me it looked that petty fish was more

+1

Siv wrote:

I fished out a kilos 10, more just grassroots bream belge without mixing of, has tried hinder with Gold, my with champion,, too, high, but champion slightly punier when one realizes faction, me it looked that petty fish was more

Thank you! D try! And dry or liquid aromy added?

Last edited by Gepard (Jan 14 2014 14:12:19)

In bream belge not inscription, me not like put your elbows on kakosovyy flavor
And in in was adding prevents, all already and not remember

Bountiful time days. Molasses and just a protein pasta fears freeze or not. In sense can be in garage to store?

Anyone used pellets "Pellet Leszcz"? What the impression?

Enjoyed Traper a dace. :cool:
Shoveling 1kg. Trapera and 2 pounds. Fishdrima, smells very saturated, reeks lemon waffles% -)
Used until two times, under general besklyove, my catch in 3 kg. Small fry seemed so spectacularly :D
With otdushkami until not was experimenting, on in an odor - herbal.
In poplavochoy it comes to shagging not strong, only'm colonizing :P
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/Jb8Tn.jpg

Where in Kyiv there is Trapper modicum in what any assortment? Interested all series of, especially "Feder Dinamik", "Gold Selekt" and "Kopetishn."

Ілько wrote:

Where is in Kyiv there is Trapper modicum in what any assortment? Interested all series of, especially "Feder Dinamik", "Gold Selekt" and "Kopetishn."

Saw in no clothing left fishing "? Firm", this on okruzhniy near Ashana, halt Elektronmash if am not mistaken.
A month ago accidentally has been stymied, then saw all was a many its, spectrum and the cost of not I’d say, so as not enleve she and not was.

+1

Михалычъ wrote:

work in no clothing left fishing "? Firm", this on okruzhniy near Ashana, halt Elektronmash if am not mistaken.
A month ago accidentally has been stymied, then saw all was a many its, spectrum and the cost of not I’d say, so as not enleve she and not was.

About,? Firm -- goes, still and conveniently relatively. 'll come pick it up, thank you.

In Kharkiv on drum in fishing ranks is worth the guy, prikormka on 25 UAH, 2.5 kg - 50 UAH. Bought these Feeder Carp, of Morgan Carp Strawberry 2.5, Flyuo biscuits - 30 Grzywna (. Took 1 dough, strawberries, 8 Grzywna (- apparently the last, camping on K. Not benefits says.
There is pelets, on price not very aware of that.

Stopped by in? Firm. Trpaper there is, but only "zelnaya" a series of from 34 until 40 for kg, 85 for 2.5. In short not tone interestingly. 't seek further)

Music “dive ”

Propulsion Kyiv UF. M. “Darnica ”
Bodies. (093) 977-73-70
Bodies. (097) 00-82-002

Propulsion Kyiv str. Grigorenko 28
Bodies. (096) 964-99-00
Bodies. (093) 977-73-70
Here try find

Either here fishinghouse.com.ua range of brighter color palette

Last edited by Leshuj (Jul 28 2014 09:46:37)

Ілько wrote:

Zaekhal in? Firm. Trpaper there is, but only "zelnaya" a series of from 34 until 40 for kg, 85 for 2.5. In short not tone interestingly. 't seek further)

Ah and for good reason. A series of spetsial very garnaya. I also I constantly of bream and Karp's. Very nedurstvennye prikormochki. In including and on sorevakh option bream showed themselves apart,.

Romeo wrote:

Nu and for good reason. A series of spetsial very garnaya. I also I constantly bream and Karp's. Very nedurstvennye prikormochki. In including and on sorevakh option bream showed themselves apart,.

Not tone interestingly - this I pro at. 85 UAH for 2.5 kg under price 34 for 1 kg. Ah and choice within one series of - itself depressing. And for familiarization "Speshal" I already bought.

Last edited by Ілько (Jul 28 2014 10:52:08)

Romeo
I on traper enleve already long, there is a series of such a "Ling-Crucian" martsepan, here is behaved Ling, Crucian and carp global expansion coming. And now traper I take for fidera bream and feeder, very good.

All Hi. Who densely used a series of Feeder?

US feeder-turbo with goldovym selektom (1 :1) and were pumping whisper of vanilla aromoy. Stable outcome on carp we should drink a, for three of origin on Dniester 6-5-7)

Podskajite what from Traperovskikh prikormok the most aptly work late-autumn on during, supposed fish - rybets, podust, a dace.