All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Duty supporting or that I not made to to capture.

Duty supporting or that I not made to to capture.

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

In draft several their thought, to assuage doubt and Council downturns.
So, preparation for a fishing trip commanded week, forecast weather on Gismeteo issue an lower temperature to 22-24 degrees, a stable high pressure, wind 6 flushed / sec. Monitoring forecast were chosen Friday and Saturday.
Hillsides has very fun form of, roughly as he or H. Four interesting Gulf, in two can be harvest, and in two cannot be. Goal was to capture trophy, or on thin ” the end of the razkachat point and enjoy karpovymi with trains.
But not variants, fielded a marker on 55-56m, the depth of about 3m, the main direction roughly 3,5m depth and meters 10 further. Two udily on the marker on the sides, the third zakinuta away, along Bank, take a closer to kamysham, good neighbors not was. Aide's, espoused wife, it sobyuran fiderok, motod with corn on Aurum /. Impose away from point (Swim President), meters 150 in side from markernogo paplavka.
Prikormka--vedro boiled maize, couple of kg pea plants, FD Red carp and karpmiks.
In first day half of buckets relegated under the marker, half of in the second day. Ways podachi--rogatka, to strongly not Museum buildings, under perezabrose times in two hours, about 10 balls on point.
Times in four-six hours big balls spodovym pounder or missile in about 10 zabrosov maize with peletsom. On Aurum / tinned maize cheredovalas with boylami (workers boylami for this a body of water) zamochennymi in amino acid.
Outcome, for two days on point fish not saw, nor one peak on signalizatore, why? Thought pro busts with corn not gives sleep. Pledge not to be shy and vyslayu any opinion.
Under fix on sidebar udilu, the kind that along Bank zakinuta, in first day the apparently Cupid on 6 kilushek, the second day pooch or I'm gonna on 1,5kg. Feder with method ever responds swiftly times in 3-4 hours.
That I did not so?
http://radikal.ua/data/upload/c2184/4efc3/a8fb47b652.jpg

Last edited by лёша (Aug 24 2010 13:37:18)

+1

лёша wrote:

The thought pro busts with corn not gives sleep. Pledge not to be shy and vyslayu any opinion.

I, too, think, that frontal corn you realistically fed fish. Better build boiled cannabis + bank davlennoy corn. Such a mixture of not you'll feed, and razdraznish fish and gonna make actively seek fodder.

+1

лёша wrote:

The thought pro busts with corn not gives sleep. Pledge not to be shy and vyslayu any opinion.

Instead corn-wheat stalks + cannabis, the peas and camping on D.

If carp there is in water feature in sufficient numbers, then you overfeed his frontal corn not perhaps.
And nobody thought pro termoklin?

Last edited by benderr (Aug 26 2010 21:46:17)

benderr wrote:

A nobody thought pro termoklin?

Closely other on photo. Under such a wind the thermocline be not can. Yes and temperatures air, judging by around the, already Autumn.

benderr
Hurricane wind, 6 flushed / with
Not think, water masses interfere specifically

Then assumption pro termoklin destabilized.
But about perekorma, d object. Recall how many feed sypyat karpyatniki during competition. And not maize, and both: Boyle. And gets caught hundreds of pounds. Only can cost basic part of corn bag pour in first day, and then dokarmlivat small in scraps?
On method near reed teetered maize on Aurum /, but on my own rods near a marker pen that nazhivlyal? If maize, then carp of incorporating vacuum should was getting caught even on theory likelihood.
And that under Marker was with upside? Can though serovodorodnyy? Ah or the grasses. Causes can be mass, but not perekorm. In my opinion.

лёша wrote:

issue an lower temperature to 22-24 degrees,

How understood you chose day fishing on the border change weather? Was deal, catching with heat on the coldness or contrary. Unpredictably. Perhaps resisted active cooling and mixing water (wind).

Boev wrote:

I, too, think, that frontal corn you realistically fed fish.

On such a a reservoir samosvalom corn ryp nenakormish.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Duty supporting or that I not made to to capture.