All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks

Posts 421 to 450 of 1000

sendy wrote:

Yes I not beat myself up, not in price question

"From of perfection until; hurry - one step" (with) :crazyfun:

benderr wrote:

DAC not Buy.

Already bought and d test. See differences - update my.

Accidentally acquire families today hooks Japanese companies SASAME.
Hit zatsepistost. Under their weight walking on voter, very thorny.
Took for sample such series of:
ISEAMA (F-769, size: 12) You get clicking
FL-1 (F-absolute, size: 14) You get clicking
Leopard (F-824, size: 10) You get clicking

Who that can on him suggest the in terms of moreover for what and with somehow size of tug ropes their use?

Site their in Ukraine it turns out there is: Sasame.com.ua

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 20 2012 22:38:15)

Let stuck. # 1-Isima, the typical fidernyy hook, all firms make, look like on famous Kamasan 983, only ears a direct. # 2- nakhlystovyy and in form, and on marking. # 3-Aberdeen, universal, judging by size, in which is issued, on predator, should the. Perch. Under these size likely most a simple - from 26, you take away a Number hook and have dozen the leash in-hundredths millimeters. Length depends on such a number of factors, that I and to list not'll-I'll take. Likely I have many curiously, but Sasame No--ah simply not come across. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,. Shiller wrong in flat out let adjusts the, who knows.

Last edited by (Feb 21 2012 00:24:31)

Guys, who bad about molesting such hooks?
http://www.fishday.dp.ua/produkt/hooks/3310b.jpg

Gamakatsu G1: 101 are called. As they?

Write pay I as the British belong to choice fidernogo hook ;)

http://uploads.ru/t/S/j/i/SjikF.jpg

01 - ears or a spatula
Have nicknames is considered, a spatula - this for subtleties likely and tug ropes, and ears for follicle snap and simply the servant-trophy-fishing.

2 - color hook
In principle - on't care. But estety select hooks under color nozzles.

03 - Handguards (shank)
A direct - most widespread; vygnutyy - this is more for the servant-trophy-fishing; round-moulded - with so tsemem the likelihood the vanishing virtually is zero.

04 - poddev (bend)
Today - for large and a volumetric bait shop; with the sharp bend - are good for moldy worm and Custer's.

05 - width hook (gape)
Need account for, that under same thickness wire "broad" hooks weaker on razgib, than "narrow"

06 - the thickness of the wire
Than cold appears and punier when one realizes fish, those thinner wire. And contrary.

07 - wrought (forging) or not
Under same form and thickness wire we specialize hooks significantly robust

08 - sting (point)
In principle sting case a direct or zagnutoe; a direct better enters in tissue, and zagnutoe better held in them.

[b]09 - a goatee (Barb)
In of England acts such a rule: On commercial reservoirs - that hooks, on rivers, wild reservoirs and under the servant-trophy-a fishing trip - with beard.

And already judging by from all this are selected hooks.

+4

duffy333 wrote:

And already judging by from all this are selected hooks.

Prastsitse, and what hook redounded, so say, mannequin for this messages? Lovely detached)

Carlos wrote:

Gamakatsu G1: 101

2755, only in another package and be stuffed on 15 units. Unfortunately, not polzovalsya- not come across. But on kind of for our affairs very even suitable.

+1

wrote:

A on kind of for our affairs very even suitable

Than something reminded beloved Salapinym Kamasan V583

Carlos wrote:

Kamasan V583

At all words 983. Such same,, but with an eye is fixed.

! Mike.- Thanks, accurately. But without difference - I nor those, nor these in eyes not saw.

I has tried 983. With great blooper reel arc of wields 2 packs 12 numbers. Ah hooks itself and hooks.

To word about bezborodykh fishhook, bought friends here is such hooks 18 size, http://uploads.ru/i/y/3/v/y3v9z.jpg
Id say a commonplace hooks on first glance very are good, but never catching on such, on them only carp-Crucian or on plotve, too, can be try, and will be whether keep oparika, worm?

Yesterday after deterioration Ah, this is great petty small fry and gustery decided to change already proven hook on a new centimeters photo:

http://www.bigfish.ro/imagini-produse/carlige-drennan-red-maggot-3501-1.jpg

Until this more often used Preston # 14-16 344 series of. Very often under the passage poklevki prestonovskiy hook popped fish very deeply and with ekstraktorom accounted for often be bothered, not always safely for the most fish, with that 344 a series of has highly broad arc poddeva compared with Energy drennanovskim, under using drennanovskogo "zagloty" were absent at all and all fish were caught out for the lower lip, including even zhadnuyu krasnoperku and casualties, explain this phenomenon until for themselves not was able. In form drennanovskiy a hook should have to get pregnant in features fish "children in school" are there is no such for the capture of a kilograms petty matter not happened nor never. Experienced enlighten in than secret. From shortcomings upholstered in drennana only the that painting highly uncertainty and after use a hook jobs it lies not losing its grind in White.

Last edited by El Amigo (Apr 9 2012 14:58:37)

+1

2Tadek:
These hooks (Fox Series 2 Hooks to nylon Strong Barbless) reduced replicates Fox S2 Kuro Hook, which highly popular have karpyatnikov. Are intended as for follicle snap, so and for conventional industrialized fishing on pellets, maize and worm. Moreover they already removed with production and on English forums was real a commotion on this about - people accustomed, that all there is in stores, were buying up their tens of packs :D

2El Amigo:
Lots hooks moldy worm / kicks. Well work, when one maggot on Handguards, and the second on poddeve. On slazyaschey to dyeing all is true - there is such.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 9 2012 14:15:02)

El Amigo wrote:

Of shortcomings upholstered in drennana only the that painting highly uncertainty and after use a hook jobs it lies not losing its grind in White.

Yesterday this hook me saved on small local for competitions. Bleak (or that there this was) 20-30 grams on him remarkable picked on by, with a little shallow, camping on E. Not accounted for spend surplus time on drains ekstraktorom. A goatee not particularly had very and moldy worm. Spharischen appealed.

About mirrors simply reflect paint, I have after 20 fringes ukleek (or that there this was) paint not, at the moment,. And after fishing all hooks, which, I used (no matter caught on them something or not) be the'm throwing away always. Given that the cost of these likely AZh 15 Grzywna (for pack, I not never itself their use Medjlis.

Vertex wrote:

A after fishing all hooks, which, I used (no matter caught on them something or not) be the'm throwing away always.

This have you after carp-phishing remained :yep: Wu me the same: If fell: Diving, then already there and will remain :)

+1

And who in rate about fate Drennan Fine maggot? Very like these hooks, but nowhere more their there is no. In Saturday the latest used. :(

duffy333 wrote:

This is have you after carp-phishing remained Wu me the same: If fell: Diving, then already there and will remain

Here is, Hi,, and here wasn not the same? :)

Shark_X wrote:

A who in rate about fate Drennan Fine maggot? Very like these hooks, but nowhere more their there is no. In Saturday the latest used

On offitsialnom site there is, means with production not wash their hands.

http://uploads.ru/t/D/t/u/DtuZc.jpg

carper wrote:

At offitsialnom site there is, means with production not raised their

Question was pro Fine maggot
http://www.fish-hunt.sk/files/products/Drennan_Fine_Maggot_m.jpg

Carlos wrote:

The subject was pro Fine maggot

And here is these the it seems removed with production. Even on e-bay there is no.

Where find hooks kamasan and kolmik, desirable exile on staff Music?

ArChiK wrote:

where find hooks kamasan and kolmik, desirable exile on staff Music?

On kamasanam not'll give you a hint and on kolmikam here is
http://campsite.com.ua/rybalka/kryuchki … turer=1735

Roughly, a month ago,hooks Kamasan in Internet no clothing left "The World admirers", Propulsion Cossacks, bodies. "Zero-fifty-464-89-twenty-nine." Calling, on phone call replies usually woman. Ordered, that wanted to, have sent on "New mails", paid. Enleve.
There is site this an outlet. Only there is no the images product. List. In banned to garner: Na ? o admirers Cherkasi. This here: http://fishbone.com.ua/Contacts.html or http://fishbone.com.ua/Catalog.html If specifically hooks - http://fishbone.com.ua/Catalog.html?cid=1348
Luck!

Last edited by Yuri (Apr 27 2012 15:51:30)

Away-Shima saw in no clothing left hooks this firms. Someone something pro them very aware of that) especially from area karpovoy industrialized fishing. Himself prefer gamakatsu, but and these on kind of simpotishny.

'm using such. Numbers 10 - 12 - 14. Got laid on them an (grams on 300 - 400 and on 14 and on 12 and on 10) without problems. Due to American likely skhodov not watched. Was picked on and karpiki (on kind of under 2 -3 kg), but karpikov not dragged her up. First sinned on hooks, but as later it turned out at a reservoir, under water, was whose something brakonerskaya network. Karpiki home run hitter! He for safety and hurriedly literally in 4 - 5 metres from Bank. Personally my opinion, that hooks here nor under than. Hook acute, its robust, zatsepistyy. To say, that he some super of each not can. Not, chasing them around he himself for fish tank. :) At todays day for me this one of the most better likely, on which I later. Continue to harvest on him.
Let still our respected forumchane will express its opinion, because as experience industrialized fishing on various hooks have many significantly more my.

Last edited by Yuri (May 18 2012 17:00:19)

+1

Yuri wrote:

Dont, chasing them around he himself for fish tank.

Here is same OK Hi,! And I so raschsityval, that he himself will cling proplyvayuschuyu fish)

Yuri wrote:

At todays day for me this one of the most better likely, on which I later. Continue to harvest on him.

Definitely d try)

Yuri wrote:

Ionou still our respected forumchane will express its opinion

Gladly to read to. Here highly reasonable people, I it comes said even experts. Whose opinion very interestingly me.

Sin-Tai wrote:

Yuri wrote (and):

Not, chasing them around he himself for fish tank.

Here is same OK Hi,! And I so had hoped., that he himself will cling proplyvayuschuyu fish)

In body hook pervades is famously. Can not so well as bezborodochnye, but the, as he this makes, me personally likes. Quietly, painless. But, qualitatively. Steely hooks. :) I so think, that if will happen the casual zatsep past proplyvayuschey imaginations, then hook its function obeyed.
Not a good for advertising, but I like form of hook, sharpness, dozen wire from which made hook. If need thinner - can be protravit in acid, but this may diminish its on severity the stings out. Yes a normal hook. Function its serves and until suits. Will established on his work - d seek alternative. And until'm using and get pleasure. What and you wish! :)
Incidentally, if you will remarks on work this hook - give know. Information can prove very useful and not only me.

Last edited by Yuri (May 19 2012 08:41:48)

Yura, what specifically trademark enjoyed, they OK mulyon curiously make.