All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

All of this from crafty. And indeed do from moreover that with puffed we bream fishing. And still from-for our clams about that hooks with gossamer wire very quickly tupyatsya. With fishing line on the main, ah or last resort with feeder-gammom yes in impeccable bottom can be more subtle hooks questioning.

With fidergamom I until not befriended :writing:

футболер wrote:

Since fidergamom I until not befriended

Not so afraid of traits, as his it came into being baby (with) - believe me, all easier have nowhere. 20 centimeters gamma alarm about Drennan. Times 8, 2 8. Ganglia, smochiv, boldly dragging - held on then perfectly. Harvesting will as times 15 centimeters roughly. Kembrikami ganglia hide. Noose-in-loop - 1. To basis of 2. To put a leash on a. Is prepared!

And thick provollka - this the larger weight hook. Say, that bream applies to weight skeptical. Yuzayte attached)

+2

On 2-'s past leschevykh so say church I have in darling currency crawled out carbon fibre feeder from drennana 12 numbers. Leschika sechet reliably. Who still uses these hooks? Not thick in the body whether have them wire in light of the here the nuance?

Morning will become. I only'm colonizing enleve bream, because there is questions.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 19 2012 10:26:24)

El Amigo wrote:

Don’t thick in the body

Not thick in the body. My a favorite hook (and not only my) and my a favorite the size of the.

El Amigo
Himself these tormented but more on dusche ed maggot once 14

As ed magot holds a major bream, not razgibaet his under vyvazhivanii?

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 19 2012 10:59:13)

Give tips on trigger to was large size 2-3-4 numbers and under this was from gossamer wire (relatively gossamer of course) :confused:

Very need to.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2012 11:12:09)

El Amigo
Poltorushku normally stay the and more unfortunately not come across

El Amigo wrote:

At 2-'s past leschevykh so say church I have in darling currency crawled out carbon fibre feeder from drennana 12 numbers. Leschika sechet reliably. Who still uses these hooks? Not thick in the body whether have them wire in light of the here the nuance?

My espoused model likely for industrialized fishing summer on Dnieper River in district of Kyiv. Basic advantages: Although and a compact, but enough a wide for a volumetric changeable tips, very were instant, from-for enough thick wire and an excellent grind has simply unkillable about Garrett sting compared with many other models - on stones and clam shell this enormous plus. Very universal in year time. I have there is all size go near producer.

Romeo wrote:

Entrust tips on trigger to was large size 2-3-4 numbers and under this was from gossamer wire (relatively gossamer of course)

On what fish? :flirt:

футболер wrote:

Since fidergamom I until not befriended

Sometimes very need friends with one another, or with shtekernoy rubber. :flag:

Алекс wrote:

At what fish?

Under kuk large. Not in fish deal and in nozzle of. Needs a big and under this easy trigger.

Romeo wrote:

needs a big and under this easy trigger.

Foot of in New fishing.

Romeo wrote:

Pod kuk large.

Here not'll give you a hint, indeed do'll give you a hint, but wrong. :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Pod kuk large. Not in fish deal and in nozzle of. Needs a big and under this easy trigger.

Of what noted for themselves, as large, but the thin, this was want (have Tokhi in branch) - still surprised, how subtler they with a large size.
Something type these, but not am confident.

I here is instead Drennan Red maggot'm using Drennan emerge Match (Chego something not lies soul to by bottle-kryuchkam). Claims until not was. Zaglotov there is no. Leapfrog an ideal. And on severity rate.

2 Romeo the Take a elit Co. Alliance korop 8-3303. Me their are trying, arguing, that hooks titanium. Not know, from what he, but hook # 1 from wire on kind of f1,0 mm weighs 0.4 grams. Holding in the hands of-whose ways are strange easiest. On kind of the typical karpovyy hook, with direct an eye is fixed, sting zagnuto inward. Bend today. The surface gray, matte, on steel not it seems, at least I such not saw. The most times kuk to wear the.
Possessing experience communication with you, cyrillic speaking -pered those, as spitting, try watch.
Text or carry a magnetic charge, not titanium accurately.

Last edited by майк (Jul 19 2012 19:31:15)

Olegp73 wrote:

'm using Drennan emerge Match

, too, very like these hooks. Zasekaemost many run, yes and not so quickly tupyatsya, as ovner, maver, gamik.

Abgeholt Chinta (50340), relatively the thin, but he with palette knife.

Last edited by футболер (Jul 19 2012 21:04:23)

benderr wrote:

Well, so in New fishing trip.

This Music for me "died." You same in rate.

If there is that say on model hook d appreciate it :flag:

Thank you those who answered it. D "shupat" ;)

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2012 20:06:21)

Roma, that for the problem was?

duffy333 wrote:

My espoused model likely for industrialized fishing summer on Dnieper River in district of Kyiv. Basic advantages: Although and a compact, but enough a wide for a volumetric changeable tips, very were instant, from-for enough thick wire and an excellent grind has simply unkillable about Garrett sting compared with many other models - on stones and clam shell this enormous plus. Very universal in a year time. I have there is all size go near producer.

Sergei, 10 the size of the this hook on leschu as themselves showed, not's heavy in hand?
Thank you.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 20 2012 14:47:53)

For bream on during 60gr + with major right complement (tuft moldy worm or "sandwich" from oparyshey and worms) well a normal from # 14 and even 4000m2 as well as until # 8, as on me. With the passage move on to weaker I or's a little bit thinner hook I take (have Gamakattsu there is interesting model, and have Zebko), or smaller Number. But, again same, much depends on specific situation.

In is place where now I got it, works 100 grams middle fidersport + fodder and if the purging process include, how only will wash fodder is beginning to be manually kormak, but and no chair or any space for can enough sharply, in short there is no stability. The distance from-for this just 20-25 meters, good hole near. I pro large a hook asked because want try set very izobilno the worm and moldy worm in the hope to snatch from the packs that the 2-3 kilushnoe.

Romeo wrote:

Pod kuk large.

2 Romeo To compound interest put it right through those crocheted, pro which wrote cookies 6 mm. And in vodu.3 as-even] swims, 2- sinking. So that kuk F10 keep this a hook will even 4000m2 as well as running (until not get soggy)

Ordered from Preston method feeder hair rigs quickstops 4 "" - 4’s options: Hooks 12,14,16,18 # FM, in zero packaging waste on 8 Tennessee Will come, don't we, consider that for chyudo! http://s1.uploads.ru/t/6bRd2.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/iZCTr.jpg
Can who knows, as hooks?

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Aug 1 2012 23:28:32)

Bezborodochnye hooks. Form of and everything else "sodrano" with model QM1 from guru, which in of England two years consecutive confessed best hooks for hair osnastok when applied to it comes to shagging fiderom. I hooks from guru'm using the second season under it catching carp on feeder - the impression only positive.

Thank you. D turn still.

Pundits English, could you tell me, squatt and dans from describe hook, that for to graze?

Ілько wrote:

squatt and dans

The second - this substitute for of our chopped-pink moldy worm. Type kicks.
And the first - this, 's reabsorption,, too, oparik, but even more a minor, camping on K. His dam - not simple by the sand fly, a. Domestic de-leveraging, and its wild and, seen., more petty the relative.

P. S. 28 names for purposefulness and of them dozen moldy worm - this strongly! There is no, to as have people - "Red, white and mastyrka"