All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks

Posts 541 to 570 of 1000

Found's reabsorption
http://www.prestoninnovations.com/Item_ … PMFHRBB-12

Vallium wrote:

И еще нужно попробовать 16 бойл, я больше 12го не ставил

Если есть мысли насчет того, что крупная насадка=крупная рыба, то это далеко не всегда так. И чем дальше, тем сильней я в этом убеждаюсь. Гораздо важнее правильный монтаж, его маскировка, соответствие крючок-бойл-длина волоса.

Vertex wrote:

у вот как-то такие заметки... доберусь до склада, попробую выложить оригинальные фотки рабочих монтажей с последнего выезда вместе с линейкой, чтобы было четко и размеры видны.

Спасибо за пост. По поводу расположения бойлика как на рисунке слева - полностью согласен. Кста, Тарас, какую самую крупную рыбу на него вынимал? А то на Трофейном мне было трошки сцыкотно его монтировать.

Vertex wrote:

There are until that betray him with-Amur Khabarovsk, but this stems more with those, that I prikormku I can't purely under amur devise, and cut off its amelioration carp.

There is opinion, that if there is White Amur, then put his on fodder helps adding in fodder local porublennoy etc and whether gentle shoots reed. Himself not has tried, camping on K. Have us White Amur not vypendryozhnyy and zhoet the same, that and carp. But still observed, that almost all amurov, that I caught, I change on the wrong metodnyy installation of - or forgotten the most BB's, or she spolzala below, in a consequence what pop-up bra's been picking on hook higher conventional.

Carlos wrote:

There are opinion, that if there is White Amur, then put his on fodder helps adding in fodder local porublennoy etc and whether gentle shoots reed.

Men listen Council. Not need to cane paganit. Amur River becomes is famously on day-old (zabrodivshuyu) wheat, can be simply clothes, and can be combined with active prikormkoy (if lobatogo in a reservoir not many. Cane he a handsome - not need to his cut.

???? to recover the your desktops. There is wheat stalks - many amur. There is no wheat - only carp!

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 23 2012 11:15:40)

Romeo wrote:

cane he a handsome - not need to his cut.

Slit osoku - she an appalling! :D

Yesterday first time in life catching peaceful fish progressive methods))

The problem clipping small beer size of purposefulness it turns out highly actual pleasant thing))
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/JFdzQ.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/fYcAH.jpg

+1

Carlos wrote:

Если есть мысли насчет того, что крупная насадка=крупная рыба, то это далеко не всегда так. И чем дальше, тем сильней я в этом убеждаюсь

Ілько wrote:

Проблема отсечения мелочи размером приманки оказывается весьма актуальная штука)

Сколько людей, столько и мнений. После того, как я поймал полу-килограммового подлещика на 6-й крюк с 15-м бойлом и карпа за десятку на мини-бойлик, у меня в этом отношении единого вывода пока нету.

Carlos wrote:

How many people, so much and of views. After, as I caught semi-carry 300 pounds a white bream on 6 th a hook with 15 st Boyle and I and carp for among the on mini-boylik, I have in this respect single withdrawal of until there.

You me they haven understood))

The only conclusion which I did for themselves - this the, that in peaceful a fishing trip, as and in predatory not always is obtained cut off triviality lure investment--without, but under this same - on the same Boyle, on which hang themselves Crucian carps hang themselves and imaginations bigger than others. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/BUYHC.jpg

Ілько wrote:

you me they haven understood))

I you correctly understood. Simply conclusion I have opposite)

Vertex wrote:

What cling on 16-18 devise until-that want not can. About’s organs is 0

Is famously squarely on poddev oparik drive. Or on rezinochke pellets 4mm. This highly well on melkokarpu, when he inactive works. In any case I'm tying this up only bezuzlovkoy.

Vertex wrote:

y. Length the leash - 5 see Yes, precisely 5 centimeters, not more, I well seriously. , too, has tried differing, seemed that strongly a small such a the length of the, put 4.5-5 centimeters (under line of watched, and not on eye) became significantly better, zatsep 99.9%!

In 95% case on cyprinids kept church'm using pop realization or neutral jamborees with this model hook. For them length defence wakes up aggressivity can be any, in principle. Especially this concerns increased the with zailennym upside. But here is "labor part of" from 2sm until 5sm - either this itself the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity, either (me so feel more comfortable) proofreading the its with the help some pellets or "benign lead."

Carlos wrote:

btdubs, Taras, what the most a major fish on him taking it out? And the on all me was troshki stsykotno his mount.

Not on :D Try it his untwisted for starters. From-for its forms (the absence of Handguards as such by in the usual understanding of) the entire severity of fish account for on poddev, and not on sting. Familiar karpyatniki basis for negotiation you this hook. Remark only one thing - there is no sizes larger # 10 :(

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 23 2012 11:45:29)

+1

Ілько wrote:

the only conclusion which I did for themselves - this the, that in peaceful a fishing trip, as and in predatory not always is obtained cut off triviality lure investment--without, but under this same - on the same Boyle, on which hang themselves Crucian carps hang themselves and imaginations bigger than others.

Ah on past church very even well worked drip triviality Boyle and I 26 mm :crazy:

And, I have maksimalka until on 12-Interwiev was this 4.2 White Amur. With such kulbitami, that thought that Mr. Picker in dark side vylomaetsya. Sergei absolutely rights, these hooks at with two razognesh. The only that was couple of times, this under cartwheels hook happened in lip, and could in theory to break povodochnyy material. Ugh-Ugh, 0.19 ceasing necessary without problems.

About "a major the nozzle sitch = Big Fish (film)", this myth already had long broken. When on 22-oops Boyle sat down and vytaskivalsya Crucian, with hook he not swallowed, have him stupidly in Pernod zastryaval Boyle. Simply all depends on dam, zakorma, location stars, finding or the loss Moon Illusion in aldebarane and camping on P. :)

Sergei, Watson: Ta, all raze not dare there moldy worm stick a. As something not kosher simply on these hooks moldy worm stick a. :)

Ah and still a bit in subject bezborodok:
Very grassroots the second type of bezborodochnykh likely: Guru MWG. , too, zatsepistye, but with them need to already more accurate vyvazhivat. Although under a small practice, too, skhodov not will, and here is shot of adrenaline from moreover that requires not simply stupidly vymatyvat, and still and fully to control fish and predict all its direction and actions - significantly more.
So same from favorite:
Drennan Sweetcorn Barbless 8-10 size (bought these for sample bezborodochnye and with beard, same model). Many run theme for amur, on the 3-4 kukuruziny comes straight on hook, and in battle. Two twin hook, bezborodochnyy in the number of serif significantly It was your dangerous driving, roughly 70 to 30 in percentage ratio.

At all such sense of, that fish understands that she on the hook only then when one starts its pull. So as hook not tore apart beard gentle tissue, and makes simply puncture. In should sit not times running herself ragged bezborodochnye hooks, and nothing terrible, in principle pain virtually not feels, don already only himself fact. And along he, too, significantly easier. :)

Vertex wrote:

Sergei, Watson: Ta, all raze not dare there moldy worm stick a. As something not kosher simply on these hooks moldy worm stick a.

I have as something few years ago on one karpovoy a fishing trip in really the early season ah nothing not has worked :dontknow: but I've tried all that could, and then put on hair magot-clip-on earring with oparikami, which under Picker bought these pick srani on ear. What same was my eyebrows, when literally through five minutes "steam locomotive" o.o. attempted to at the second udilishche - received another! After this poklevki were only on snap with nobody - everything else was in dance with you.
Now I have on any karpovoy a fishing trip there is capacious with nobody. In case. And hooks QM1 themselves in form, that the kind klipsa for moldy worm - they simply themselves there is not sitting well :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 23 2012 12:32:22)

duffy333 wrote:

A hooks QM1 themselves in form, that the kind klipsa for moldy worm - they simply themselves there is not sitting well

And due to lack of distinguished beard this mob with hoods oparyshey not goes down with poddeva?

There is no, not goes down.

I have with bezborodki oparik climb all over, with kinda quickly. Truth a hook not qm1 was.

Last edited by Bonus (Aug 23 2012 13:45:33)

Vertex wrote:

Skyfall about "a major the nozzle sitch = a major fish", this myth already had long broken.

You this tell people which gets caught on reservoirs in which gloom tuzika until 2-'s kg, but under this there is individual in 10 and more kg :crazyfun: ah pro myth. :crazy:

Think that on 30 Whiskers for hour nerves have you intends and you would you bet boly 30 mm and as sldestvie dozhdeshsya perfect 10s :stupor:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 23 2012 13:51:51)

Romeo wrote:

think that on 30 Whiskers for hour nerves have you intends and you would you bet boly 30 mm and as sldestvie dozhdeshsya perfect 10s

Itself, I understand, that 5-7 fishing trips for you not figure, but for me, as for stakeholder all this signaled - very even.
So here is, have rybachivshego near Outlook on 2 a hook with as a snowman 20 + 20 the largest fish - 8. For four 24 hours.
My the pourer you know. And the result, too,. On Rakitnom all was approx. Also adjusted for proportions sizes fish.
Can be said, that this accident. I same believe, that certainly there is no, although on all and always everyone has a their views.

duffy333 wrote:

and then put on hair magot-clip-on earring with oparikami

Clip-on earring yes, has tried. She I have only in the early of spring rush worked, now how many times not has tried - not's happenin, yes and breaks me it enjoy. :) with every outfit caliber kordovskie long adamlarsa. :)

Romeo wrote:

you this tell people which getting caught the reservoirs in which gloom tuzika until 2-'s kg, but under this there is individual in 10 and more kg ah pro myth.
Think that on 30 Whiskers for hour nerves have you intends and you would you bet boly 30 mm and as sldestvie dozhdeshsya perfect 10s

Romeo, even to discuss not d this on stilts. Every a body of water has its specificity - this the very a. But trust me, not alone sorevy vyigryvalis stupidly on ONE-to potential kukuruzinki. Under this laps. Sorevov on 7-1930 large fish to. And not zhdalos have sea weather. Different retaions, different weather, time year, conditions, different increasingly. And to speak that any unambiguously I would not turned on. Say only the that kind, and this the, that enjoyed major even in Tongge with pile small beer, and often enjoyed on very small jamborees.

Yes incidentally, let me give you in as an example another moment. In this year, sorevy alone won man which eiaee on. , compressed, micro-tekhnopuf instead s palette. Laps. Behaved from 2 pounds. The average weight was have human 5 pounds. In a reservoir this an assload of simply small beer mere 0.5-2 kg, and on both: Boyle, especially pyliki, there regularly antistatic Crucian carps.

So that, under all my respect, but not worth zatormazhivatsya on one-two reservoirs and those more on one some size. Me to example very likes and already is incurred long and is used VSЯ XMEGA micro-Boylov Trofeevskikh, for that them one vast respekt! For mikroshek such a quality, and still and in pop-up options, yes still and with such tasty price - not so perishing strongly many. Although with next year, from-for such pressure on either of us with supplies of turn fully on products SBS, Sonubaits and the that can be get in Flagman 'e, and the availability of they support, good, a permanent. Yes and with FishDream th already, thanks to your partner with your on team, "befriended." And here is with than now animal d pursue, this with CarpZoom 'th, the availability of which in Odessa in its huge numbers very rewarding for (and the price cheaper).

Carlos wrote:

. Although on all and always everyone has a their views.

Simply fingers world steel rope market some are accustomed. :)

PS: For me these all such comments only worsen attitude to advertised producer. ???? even 4000m2 as well as until nausea.

Last edited by Vertex (Aug 23 2012 17:47:01)

+2

Even and not know as this describe and whom this need :dontknow: But there are people in English settlements, which mess around weight fishing likely. And not winter of OK like on the street.
A small comparative hazards the seedling (can whom interestingly will):

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/WHVpk.jpg

On materials magazine Match Fishing Magazine (England), September 2012.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 3 2012 15:15:44)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

But there are people in English settlements,

What it come to in English? Here is Romeo recently hooks under PAC sought big and easy. :cool:

In article written, that were used mini-scales,, which very suited to weighting kanabiasa :crazyfun: That such here is scales,:

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/m5CkN.jpg

Bralos splendid garden adorning or 20 likely, only weighed me and then outcome shared on number of. Ah, and type of, which this all did% -)

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/qwI1s.jpg

I without smiles not can on this picture look :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 3 2012 18:41:40)

Even would with their indications something understand. Gamakatsu pellets-this that? Have them like 4 figures and bukovka color denoting.

Could you tell me what Number likely Guru QM 1 me need under seed 6-8 mm on a carp until 2kh kilos
In living watch hooks there is no opportunities, d turn, not want overshoot with size of

Have them would still maximum the size of the # 10. So that boldly can turn his and # 12.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 3 2012 22:32:48)

Times turn, then advice, fact ALL sizes, 10-12-14 on two-three packs. Then be the dozakazyvat will have. Last resort will you sell. :)

duffy333 wrote:

Should in subject pro hooks moving back

margulis wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):

With purely motylem or nobody worked other model.

And which? I not very learn using in fishhook and so not long stumbled on this.

Last edited by margulis (Oct 18 2012 16:27:54)

With making voluminous nozzles from moldy worm me like hooks with broad proemom and average-Handguards. Model series of Wide Gape from Drennan(d on example this offices). For smaller volume of in nozzle of like emerge Feeder. But this all on warm water. With Asia I have necessarily with a Wide Gape Match for moldy worm / kicks and Fine Match for a butterworm.
Here is in such a terms of and'm hooks and from other producers - diversity never would hurt. The thickness of the wire, otgib the stings out and anything-anything can differ from each other minimally, but on zasechku maloaktivnoy and careful fish can affect very strongly.

+1

Recommended British, are model bezborodochnykh likely for industrialized fishing petty white puppies were born:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/6Ln08.png

Middy63-13 Barbless Fine- popular model likely with teflon the cover; enough powerful, to tackles with "bonus" type line releasing or a major perch.

MatrixSilver Baggers- universal hooks on melkorybitse’s dark color of with unique form of poddeva and long one tsevem.

MaverES 40- thin wire, green coverage, perfect the presentation of the with nobody and Custer.

GamakatsuG-Point Gama Black- an excellent balance grace and might, is famously suited to the most diverse changeable tips from very until nasadochnogo pelletsa.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/L7Ofs.png

Tubertini808- very thorny hooks with broad poddevom is famously suited to nozzles two oparyshey / Caster on poddev, use with rezannym by a worm and industrialized fishing a white bream.

KamasanB911 F1- the same form of, that and have people-sellera B911 F1, but wire thinner; highly useful in case industrialized fishing white puppies were born on commercial reservoirs.

DrennanSilverfish Match- we specialize hooks from gossamer wire with chemically locked up and tortured with her stinger; an ideal model for industrialized fishing with Custer.

Preston newPR 412- model from wire average thickness with long one tsevem and a bit bundle inward with her stinger, suited for industrialized fishing on maggot and Pinku.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 18 2012 19:53:05)

+1